Zai and Tim Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica laughs, "We need male DNA and had no clue how to harvest it. He volunteered how we can collect male sperm. All he had to do was fuck a young researcher. He did all five. Three times!"

Mary's mouth hangs open.

Mom continues, "He was brought here. The poor baby couldn't walk and was almost dead by exhaustion. They gave him shots to help him ... perform. They were all willing to go a fourth time."

Mary cuts in, "Oh, I bet they were. He is something else in bed."

Monica, Carla, and Tamara say, "Yes, he is."

Mary raises an eyebrow and says to me, "So typical of you, always chasing cute tail."

Tamara is quick to defend me, "Um, no. He refused me at first. The researchers were to save his life. Carla was for fun. Monica was to make a point that sex with men is fun."

Mary yells out, "Bullshit. She could have watched someone else. You wanted him yourself because you saw what he did to your daughter. He is amazing. I hate him for it, but what can I say? He gets me off like no woman can."

While they argue, I fall asleep. I know it wasn't precisely twenty-four hours, but they let me sleep until noon.

To be continued ...