Zai and Tim Pt. 06

Story Info
We honeymoon, run into aliens, play superhero, have sex.
15.2k words
4.79
7.5k
21

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,970 Followers

This is part 6 of a long 8-part story that builds while providing plenty of plot twists. Everyone having sex is at least 18. This story is a work of fiction. I made it all up. Check reality at the door and enjoy it for what it is, a fu⁶n story. Special thanks to rancher46 and RF-Fast for editing my story.

******

Chapter 23 -- Earth-24

We all wake up, stretch, kiss each other good morning, and then all but Carla and I file out the door to their own rooms, still naked. We shower, dress up and then meet the others for breakfast. We have Katrina's breakfast today. It seems like just yesterday we had this.

The talk is lively today. Everyone had fun last night getting stuffed three, or was it four times. Whatever the number, it was a ton of sex. I dislike the planets that use the Earth name. The number is supposed to be the planet number in the solar system. The Earth planets were early settlers. This was the twenty-fourth planet colonized by Earth. When other planets support life, they add a letter after the number. Zero originality. However, it is better than Smith-3, Mohammed-2, Patel-5, and Wang-6.

Earth-24 is known for its enormous mountain ranges. These are tall mountains that range from gentle slopes to steep slopes. Away from the equator, there is much more snow. At this time of year, the southern hemisphere has fresh snow.

None of us are experts other than Vanessa. We all know how to downhill and cross-country ski. Several Marines are expert skiers and will help us stay safe and keep us away from anything dangerous. We have six Marines assigned to us for today. They meet us for breakfast and are blown away by our menu. We are in life suits, just in case of an avalanche. I suspect it wouldn't matter, but I keep my mouth shut. The fewer people who know, the safer it is for us.

We all go in one shuttle. There are about a hundred other Marines already there. Half will go in front of us and a half behind us. We wait in line for the lift to take us up the mountain. I know this planet has the cool lifts that are hundreds of feet up in the air. We get the ones where a rope pulls us up the mountain, skis on the ground. Far less dangerous for us, but it is harder on the legs. Still, it beats walking.

The runs are so long, we only get two runs in before lunch. The countryside is breathtaking. Snow had fallen the night before. The tiny white flakes are still on the branches and pine trees as we ski by. We were going at a medium pace so that we can see everything. Our suits kept us warm initially and then cool as we worked up a sweat. That made it much more fun. Otherwise, you're too cold in the morning and too hot in the afternoon. The entire resort is reserved for us. To say thanks to the Marines, they have lunch on the slopes and will have dinner with us.

Carla's mom was there for the breakfast competition and what the daughters made. She was also given the recipe blueprints for her replicators. Since she knows her daughter's schedule, she sent directions to the resort for making lunch and dinner. We are expecting burgers and sandwiches on the menu. There is no menu today.

Three Marines stand up from their table. They click their boots together precisely at the same time. In unison, they turn on their heels, so they are facing us. In unison, they march to us, stop with a clicking of the steel heels together, salute, and then arms down.

I have no doubt that the one in the middle is a bit older and has more ribbons on her chest for doing something brave. There is no smile on her face. She almost shouts when she addresses us so that everyone knows what she says. All eyes are on her.

The Sergeant-Major bows first to Carla, salutes me, then shouts, "Princess Carla. Mam! Your mother liked the wedding day breakfast so much, she has surprised you with today's lunch. The Marines have a vegetarian option if they prefer. Your mother's exact words for your party, 'Bon appetite.' For the Marines, LUNCH IS SERVED YOU FILTHY MAGGOTS!"

She smiles, salutes, then they three-click their heels, turn on their heels, and then march back to their chairs.

The Marines reply as one, "Oorah!"

The servers bring out large carts with four huge plates on each. They will need to make many trips as they don't have enough carts. A few dishes are brought out by hand, one dish per server to speed up the delivery. I like that, efficiency.

Sitting on each plate is a re-creation of the beautiful lodge next to a mountain. The mountain is a hollowed-out pineapple. It has thin walls with a lovely fruity drink inside. It's astonishing how good it is. The lodge is made with wafers. The server takes a small mallet and shatters the roof. The roof is actually a bunch of croutons for a Caesar salad and French onion soup.

I have never had a Caesar salad like that. It's like the lettuce was just picked, yet it's wilted. The taste was enhanced somehow. The dressing and croutons are both powerfully flavored. The French onion soup is sexy. It has several layers of flavor. In this case they are subtle, nothing overpowering here.

When we finish the soup and salad, the plate is removed, and another plate is placed. This is a small plate with a very unassuming grilled ham and cheese sandwich. It looks like two pieces of white bread that were buttered by a child, and then a bit of ham and two slices of cheese are placed over and under the ham. It looks like an afterthought.

Everyone is looking at it. Some take a fork and poke it. Because the ham is thick, I use a fork and knife to cut a corner off and spear it with my fork. I turn it around and place it in my mouth. I am amazed that my eyes did not pop out of my head.

The bread is a delicate sourdough, with garlic butter and grilled on both sides. The ham is spiral sliced and baked in a sweet cinnamon and maple glaze. The cheese is a lattice of cheeses with a small amount of goat cheese, gorgonzola, cheddar, and at least two others. The cheese melts in your mouth and explodes with flavor.

I hear "wow," giggling and loud talking throughout the room. That was an ordinary-looking sandwich with an extraordinary taste. That meal is a home run.

After lunch, we get dressed, and it's back to the mountain to do some more skiing. We are stepping it up a level in difficulty this time but will take it slower. We stop going slower by the third and final run and take the slopes with an average speed. We're no daredevils, but it was a lot more fun. We're exhausted again.

We were active all day. We each have a room to take a shower and freshen up before dinner with the small bag we brought with our personal items along with a change of clothes. Right now, we smell like a damp locker room.

On walking into my room, I am startled to see a Marine standing at attention. She relaxes as I walk into the room.

She introduces herself, "I am Sergeant Major Meg Jackson. My orders are to verify nobody tampers with you, your room, or your personal belongings. You have one hour before dinner will be ready. Your wife already changed that to ninety minutes. I will help you undress, shower, and then get dressed again.

"Some Marines hate men. Many are indifferent; they haven't met one before. Some, like me, are curious. I was the highest-ranking officer here and pulled rank to get you. I know you're not a man to be trifled with, yet you have shown tremendous compassion, as evident by how you handled Trudy. Looking at your life, I can see what the others see in you. You aren't a predator; you're confident. I also understand you are smart and play chess. Someday I would like to test you. I am the armed forces chess champion for four years running."

When I start to take my shirt off, she swats my hand and says, "Pawn, b2 to b3."

Ooh, I like this girl. While she relieves me of my clothes, we bark out moves while each has a game board in our head. In just a few seconds, her uniform is on a table. She is standing in front of me. Like many women on her planet, she is like Carla and her sisters. We are still calling out moves.

I am pushed towards the shower. Instant hot water. Oh, this feels good.

Sergeant Major Meg says, "FINALLY! You were offensive! This is so much better. Rook a1 to a7. Check .... no. Sorry."

I say, "No, you're right. Knight g9 to f7, checkmate."

She is behind me; her hands use a washcloth for the last five minutes on my chest. She pauses as she looks at the board in her mind.

Sergeant Major Meg purrs, "Oh, you are one cunning fox. You set up a trap for me ten moves ago. I know I was in trouble at ten minutes when I had not won yet. How many moves do you plan for?"

I concede, "On a good day, with a good night of rest, forty moves."

She freezes.

I continue, "Today, I could only do twenty. I am tired, and we have had a bit of stress this week. My cock is plenty clean, thank you."

For the last few minutes, she has been stroking my cock. I gather she didn't realize it because she quickly pulls her hand back as I mentioned it. We exit the shower, and she has fun drying me. I am taken by the hand into the bedroom where we will both dress. Her hair is a mess; instantly, it's up in a ponytail. She grabs my boxers and is looking at me.

Sergeant Major Meg asks, "That's going to be a problem. I can't have you walking around with that. What will Carla think of me?"

I'm thinking if I don't have a hard one, Carla will wonder how I fixed it. I don't say a thing.

She leans forward, using her eyes to ask permission to fix my erection. I nod my head yes. This is a great way to make an important ally. She leans forward and uses suction to inhale my cock. I'm a mouthful, and she realizes that right now.

I warn her, "No teeth. Bobbing on my length with your gums, suction, tongue under the knob, hands-on the shaft all feels good. You can press your tongue against my shaft, push him into your cheeks, push him down your throat, hit your tonsils, and a host of other fun things."

Meg takes her time to try several things out. She ends up with bobbing lips and tongue to get me off.

Before I blow, I state, "Umm ... I'm close. Gonna blow. Swallow or spit, your choice. Arggggggg!"

I shoot five strong blasts of my cum into her mouth. Her lips are sealed. After my quick release, I see her swallow. At first, she makes a face like it's sour. That's quickly followed by a happy look.

Meg says, "WOW! The saltiness hits you immediately. Then like a fine wine, the taste develops, the saltiness goes away, and an earthy taste remains. It reminds me of a woman, yet it's far different. It's more substantial with a stronger flavor. I would not say it was as good as lunch, but I have had far worse. Ok, now let's get you dressed."

I am done quick. I am forced to wear a suit tonight. I am done in minutes. I stay behind to help Sergeant Major Meg with her uniform. They are wearing their yellow dress uniform tonight. Individually, they all look fantastic. Together as a group, it will be a memorable sight.

We aren't the last ones done, but Carla and all the sisters are standing around the bar with a drink. Katrina and Carla are immediately at my side. They hug and do the expected half kiss for people you like but don't know. I introduce Carla to a star-struck Sergeant Major Meg.

Carla giggles, "Sergeant Major Meg, may I suggest a fruity drink like a Margarita."

Sergeant Major Meg looks at Carla curiously.

I giggle and explain, "Your last beverage can leave an exotic aroma on your breath."

The four sisters have their mouths open. They have no clue what I just said. They do see a Sergeant Major turn bright red from embarrassment. They still look bewildered.

Carla helps them out by saying too loud, "She gave him a blowjob and swallowed."

After everyone turns to look at her, she turns an even brighter shade of red, and her hands both go to her mouth. She runs into my arms to hide. That makes everything feel better.

I have seen Carla's deep red long dress before. On top, she has spaghetti strings to hold the insufficient material together. Her chest is obscene in this dress. I can see the dark nipples on Katrina's cream top. The other sisters are wearing various ballroom dresses with lace and poufy. Each is showing off their breasts nicely. Tammi and Tamara are in a light and dark blue dress, while Leslie is in a light green dress. Vanessa is in a silver mermaid dress, and its killer.

They're all marvelous to look at. A live orchestra is playing next to the large dance floor. Nobody wants to be the first to dance. I take Carla's hand and lead her out to the center of the dance floor. We repeat our wedding dance. We had to; it's still the only one we know.

While dancing, Carla has a fantastic smile on her face.

She tells me, "You can only dance once with each partner tonight. I want you to mingle with the guests."

I smile back, "Anything for you, my love."

I dance with each sister, Vanessa, Meg, and then random women. Most are curious, some want to be held, some want to feel me, and others would rather die. When a song finishes, I tap the shoulder of the closest woman, and I dance with her. The last woman I danced with before dinner was one that wished I were dead.

She resists me when I try to pull her close to me.

I complain, "Oh come on, I won't kill you. What, big, tough Marine that wields the latest in firearms is afraid of me?"

She starts with, "My grandmother told me ...."

I cut her off, "Yeah, and she walked thirty miles to school in a blizzard, uphill both ways; and had to come back to get her lunch. That same grandma? Look at all you Marines. Don't you see how similar you all are? Look at my sisters. See how different they are? Look around. With your squad, it's almost like photocopies of the same person. Your planet needs a DNA infusion. Your grandmother's ways are killing your planet. Check out the full hospitals due to DNA-related issues. Change is coming."

She laughs at me, "No way. You're fooling Queen Monica. You might be able to cast your spell on a dumb princess, but no way the Queen falls for your line of shit."

My anger immediately rose to a dangerous level, making her move a step away from me. Carla gracefully cuts in front of the woman and plants a fantastic kiss on my lips. We hold the kiss long enough that the orchestra and the dancing stops. Now it's Carla's time. She turns in my arms to face the mean Marine.

Carla has a sinister smile on her face, "How dare you call ME a stupid princess! You obviously don't know shit about your own DNA. It's unraveling at an alarming rate with each generation. In two generations, we may all become sterile! When this genius tells you there's a problem, he's simplified it for your limited brain. The medical expenses are triple what was budgeted for and are skyrocketing faster than we can adjust. The economic impact is and will be critical for at least three generations. In thirty years, we may spend half our GNP, that's our Gross National Product, on healthcare.

"This is a BIG issue. HE is the solution. His sperm personally will help thousands of women. HE is recruiting men to our planet. We need thousands of men because stupid people like you make it harder to save our planet. So, fuck you! Oh, and by the way, mom, my mom, the Queen of our empire, had sex with him and slept with him."

There is a huge gasp.

To finisher her off with, "And she loved it. When she is around, I must share my husband with the Queen. Now go do something constructive like .... ARGGGG .... Go clean your gun!"

She turns back to me, and the place is silent.

Sergeant Major Meg yells out, "Tim beat me in the shower ... playing chess. Twenty-seven moves. Dinner is served! Please find a place to sit."

We have a reserved table for eight. Carla and I sit in the middle on one side. Katrina is next to me, and Tammi is next to Carla. Across from me are Leslie and Tamara. Vanessa is across from Katrina, and Vanessa fills out the table.

Vanessa says with a soft voice, "Timmmmm. I could ..."

Carla is cool as she says to Vanesa, "YOU will do nothing of the sort." She looks at Sergeant Major Meg, "I order you to spend some personal time making that... Marine, a better soldier."

Sergeant Major Meg chuckles as she replies, "As soon as she spoke, she earned some quality time with me. As you might guess, that's not a good thing. Part of her special time will be a DNA report about the social and economic effects of the DNA issues on our planet. When she is done, it will become mandatory reading for every Marine."

I give Vanessa a look. She knows that look. Vanessa will recruit Sergeant Major Meg for our organization. I like her.

We all expect either something over the top or plain-looking but surprising in taste. I suspect a theme dinner. We were all right.

The bread, butter, and water are served first. Each yeast-raised roll is round and "painted" like a planet in Queen Monica's empire. The butter is softened and whipped with garlic and other herbs for an amazing taste. Every glass of water is a different shade and has a hint of fruit. My water has a lemon touch, while Carla has blueberry.

Every waiter then comes out with a bowl of soup but does not place it until someone yells out, "3, 2, 1, drop!"

The soup looks thick, almost like a stew. Perched on top of that is a bird's nest of hard, thin rice noodles and loaded with fresh herbs. On the drop, each bowl is dropped an inch to the table. The noodles sitting precariously on top fall into the soup and immediately turn soft on the crash. Now that was cool.

The salad bowl has a wicked vinaigrette that pops in your mouth. The bowl has a mini fountain, so the dressing is continuously spread on the salad. The croutons are warm garlic bread with no crust; only the light, fluffy part of the bread was used.

The next thing out of the kitchen is serving bowls with ladles to spoon the spaghetti sauce. That's rather plain. Next out is a large plate of ravioli. Big deal. Oh wait, that's not just ravioli; each one is homemade pasta with a variety of fantastic cheese and meats on the inside. Each one was a unique experience. Each ravioli is shaped like a famous spaceship. They have battle cruisers, pirate ships, Zai, cargo ships, and several other notable designs.

The sauce is rich in meat, cheese, herbs, and tomato sauce. No water in this stuff; it flows like soft-serve ice cream. They look fantastic, but the star of the dinner is definitely the variety of fantastic ravioli. It's like they had twenty famous chefs design a ravioli for a month and came up with our plate. No duplicates on each plate made it unique.

As great as dinner had been, dessert blew us away. We are served a large platter with a crunchy almond tasting "sand" in the middle making an island. Around the island is an aqua-bluish "liquid" that's more of a loose Jell-O. It wasn't hard, but it didn't easily spill off the plate. It tasted like blackberries.

On the sand was a small hut that was a wafer cake. That's where they take thin cookies and use whip cream to glue them together. Several hours of refrigeration, and it's a cake. The wafers have an intense chocolate taste, while the whipped cream is more caramel. Very decadent. A tree on the island is a cannoli with the most fantastic cream center. The top of the "tree" has some "leaves," skinny-blown candy with green coloring.

In the ocean is a licorice shark to finish the display. I ate the whole thing. Everyone is looking at me, and all I can say is, "What?" All they do is giggle.

The ski lodge is on the side of a mountain with a beautiful lake below. Out near the lake, they set up for a fireworks display. Several nice chairs and a few couches are looking out onto the lake. Carla and I sit on a sofa; Vanessa sneaks in next to me while Meg is next to Carla. The other sisters are on the other couch next to us. Scattered around the deck are waitresses and Marines with enough bars to rank being on the deck with us.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,970 Followers