Zai and Tim Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina has a look of horror on her face as I force Carla's body to launch forward with each thrust. She blinks every time our bodies slam together. With Katrina watching, I am more excited than usual. I am slamming Carla harder than normal, causing her to grunt. That's something new. We are both a river of sweat from the exertion of our coupling. Carla used a wrap to make a ponytail. My hair is medium length; it's matted to my head. No more curls for me.

I spank her ass harder than usual, and she grunts. Way too quickly, she is nearing her orgasm. I am at my maximum speed. I can't use as much depth or slam quite as hard. Less dick means less length to travel, and that's directly proportional to speed. I stop pushing my body through hers to use more of my rolling motion with my hips.

Now don't think she is getting off scot-free. Oh no. I am still drilling her with some nice dick, and my body still slams into her. However, it probably doesn't matter. As soon as I hit this speed, she zones out and only concentrates on my meat in her vagina, sliding in and out at a rapid rate. The fun meter just broke a new record.

Katrina is evil, she makes us all crash with one soft pinch of Carla's nipple. Carla's head falls as she's screaming at the top of her lungs. Her pussy clamps down on my cock. It let lose every time she does that. I still shoot six extraordinary rays of baby batter into my wife.

I think back to Vole where those hated researchers swiped my cum from every woman. Carla changed that with me. My DNA is reserved for only the Royal family and no machine will insert my sperm. We're all doing it to the "old-fashioned" way.

I am truly exhausted now. I love making women happy, but nothing surpasses those few short seconds as I cum. All is right in the world for a while. I don't move to my side. I have no energy for that. I am a tree that was chopped down; I wobble and then fall. I aim for the bed, so I land on my side. My arm is on Carla. I can feel her heart racing; she is hot and taking quick short breaths to catch up.

I think taking long deep breaths is better, but I'm not going to tell my wife how to breathe. I like breathing. I smile even though nobody cares or will ask why.

Katrina is first to regain her speech, "CARLA! What the fucks the matter with you? Look at your pussy! It's dark pink! Not so long ago, he would be dead now for doing that to you."

Oh, how right she is. That's why I hate it. What if she gets hurt or changes her mind?

Carla's eyes are still closed, but she has an amused look on her face as she says, "Didn't you just see what he did to me?"

Katrina is excited, but I don't think it's the same way Carla is.

Katrina says, "Damn straight, I did. Why is he breathing still? Why did you ask for that?"

Carla laughs at her sister, "You say you saw it. You saw my husband slam his body into mine, and I turned a dark pink because of the abuse my body took. Yes, my pussy is sore and on fire. HOWEVER. That was the most amazing time we have ever had doing that. With you watching me, that made it even more incredible. I can't describe it. After a few seconds, there is zero pain. I feel a buzzing or continuous shocks in my cunt. It stays active whether he is pushing in or pulling out.

"Then add that huge knob jackhammering me, and its pure joy. I will admit the slow fucking you got tonight; that's great. This is a change of pace. Awesome sex becomes boring if it's the same thing night after night. What he did tonight. That will linger all day tomorrow and keep me satisfied. Tomorrow, we play super-hero!"

I have no idea what she means. I don't care. I fall asleep with them still talking. I'm tired and worn out.

Chapter 24 -- Red Alert

I know I overslept. It was a wild and crazy night of sex. Three o'clock in the morning and Carla needed to give me a blowjob. She did NOT want a fucking, so Katrina got a quickie. I am on the verge of waking up because the ship just exited worm drive. There is always a shudder in the ship when it transitions.

This time is different. I have two sisters naked, on top of, and twisted with my body. When the Red Alert klaxon erupts, I am wide awake and running to the bridge with Carla and Katrina soon following. They grabbed their clothes, got dressed, and then brought mine.

Zai says, "Tim, get here quick."

I ask, "Status."

The red Alert stops. Zai does not answer. In fact, the entire ship is silent save for life support and artificial gravity. Those are two things I am grateful for. I am standing on my bridge with dried cum on my balls and wet pussy juice on my torso and leg. My hair is a mess, and almost standing up.

On-screen is a spaceship I have never seen before. I check sensors, and we don't have our escorts. OH SHIT! Without escorts and Zai, we are unable to defend ourselves. Wait. If they can drag us out of worm drive, stop my ship, silence Zai, yet leave gravity and life support, I probably don't need to be worried. If they wanted me dead, I would be dead already.

I look closer at the ship. It does appear to have a type of numbering or name on it. I have never seen this shape of the ship before or the markings on the ship. The ship itself is interesting; it looks like an acorn. It's metal and shiny, but it looks like a giant acorn. I giggle as I picture an alien species of squirrels. Their intelligence of gathering food is second to none. Who knows? I bet they will contact me soon.

We are transported directly to their research lab a few seconds later. There are many "people" in white hazmat-looking suits and dark visors protecting them from us. There are five tables and five sets of "tools." None of them look like saws or knives. It seems more like monitors, test equipment, and restraining devices.

I have seen and experienced this before. I don't like the looks of it one bit. The people are much shorter and frail-looking. A mezzanine with soldier types in armor and guns pointed at us are along the top of the room. With Carla being with the child, I am deathly afraid that she will lose the baby, or they will in some way harm or deform our baby.

As I think that, the larger one in the middle gives the creatures around Carla new instructions. Wow, they can read my mind.

I hear a smooth and sophisticated voice in my head, "We can communicate with you. This is our first time contacting your species. We want to learn about you. For now, relax. There will be a pain, but the one with the child will skip that and anything else that may hinder the child's natural development."

I say loud enough for Katrina and Carla to hear me, "We are safe; they're just researchers checking out our species."

As I talk, all the little people have hands to their heads and look like I am killing them. I freak out. I don't want to harm them. From up top, a soldier shoots me. I scream out in pain. I have a hole through my shoulder and am leaking blood. I won't last long this way.

They all sway from my scream. Then the leader shoots the soldier, he falls over the railing dead. These creatures must have searched Zai and found first aid instructions. One of the people uses a ray on me. It regenerates the muscle, tissue, and everything else vaporized in me. It's stiff and hurts, but at least I am no longer bleeding. I think, "Thank you."

I use my communicator and type, "No talking, it hurts them. I am better but sleepy from blood loss. You will be measured, tested, and they won't hurt you much."

I fall asleep.

+++++

I wake up in what looks like a jail cell. A force field keeps us in the small room. Carla took two beds and made one our size. Katrina is crying in the corner while Carla is clutching my head. Her fingers are running through my hair. On me waking up, she kisses my forehead.

When Carla talks, the sound is funny. It's sound deadening to keep us silent to the outside.

A sad Katrina asks, "What is this? Why did they hurt you?"

I call her to me, and she rushes me for a big hug.

I explain, "First, I love you. I will do everything in my power to keep you two safe. They are sensitive to sound. By me talking to you two, that hurt them, so they shot me. They also healed me; although it's sore and weak, still, that's better than leaking blood. One can read my thoughts and communicate to me in my mind. They have never had direct contact with our race. They took this opportunity to research our bodies, and I would guess our ship.

"They're probably monitoring us to see if we're a threat or ready to have official contact with them. They are technologically far superior to us. Personally, I think it would be bad for both races."

Carla questions me, "How can you say that. We have run into many races; we have helped or ignored them as they wished."

I object, "Yes, but in those cases, the races were behind us. Many worlds would want their technology and are willing to do anything to get it. Suppose one planet does get its technology. They would easily overcome border planets and enslave them. No, the gap is too large; we aren't ready yet."

Carla is a smart ass, "So what, we live in this cage for the rest of our life?"

I am honest with them, "I have no idea how long they will hold us. I know that once my organization and both mothers find out we're missing, the entire galaxy will be looking for us. There is no place that we can hide. Eventually, they will find this hiding spot they have. It's obviously a hole in the system. There are a lot of intelligent people in our world.

"Can you imagine the prize for finding us? Can you imagine the firepower they will bring to this place? Millions of lives on both sides will be lost. These don't seem like ruthless thugs. I doubt they want that. I think they would rather just be left alone."

Katrina laughs, "They could not have picked a worse ship to take then. Between two protective mothers and your organization, they will find us. The question is, will we survive?"

I suggest in a soft, calming voice, "Let's see what our hosts are made of. I want each of you on the floor, in a corner, and facing the center. I want you to lean back, close your eyes, and relive in your mind the highlights that led up to our meeting, what your planet is like, and then the events since I met you up until now. Concentrate on your emotions and the vivid pictures and streaming movies in your head. Let's see how they react to that."

We each sit in a corner, with me leaning partially on the force field door. I do exactly as I suggested, reliving all our experiences, including the sex. I get hard. Then I imagine us stuck in the room, giving up hope, stop eating, and our deaths. Next, I picture in my mind both mothers going ape ship on hearing we are lost. Then I can imagine billions of ships scouring the universe, searching for us. Finally, I do a CSI investigation with my people, figuring out what must have happened, and then scanning the space between where we left and where we were going to while testing the edges along the way. When they find the exit, they go back, summon both parents, and several fleets of the galaxy's most powerful ships show up, demanding our safe return. Failure to comply means the end of their planet.

Their planet and race cease to exist. Only a few ships are needed for that. I figure their defenses are better, but the sun doesn't have enough power to defeat everything with thousands of ships.

I fall back as the force field behind me is released. I look around, and nobody is there. I step out into the bigger room, and the sisters follow me yet stay behind me and hold my hand. I don't move, they will come for us. They're scared.

Oops, I'm wrong. A door opens to a hallway. This is an easy puzzle. I walk towards the door and look down the hallway. There are closed doors along one side of the hallway and another closed door at the end. I start walking and assume a door will open when they are ready. As we walk away from the first door, it closes. As we near the next door, it opens for us.

This is a sizeable theatre-type room. We are on a stage, and going up and away from us, the room widens and elevates, giving everyone a good view. I would guess a few hundred beings are there.

The larger one is near us and faces everyone. All three of us can hear (his?) voice in our heads. I know this because it spooked Carla and Katrina. I pull them closer to me and smile. They are now relaxed. For what seemed like a day, we see a light turn on; in front of a creature in their biohazard outfits, the "leader" calls their name, then they ask a question. Some questions are for me and some for my wife and her sister.

All three of us can hear the questions and the person thinking the answer. Each of these beings heard us think and saw the video and pictures in our minds. They had all kinds of questions. They never asked about the military, but me specifically, they found interesting. Mainly, my organization killed the truly horrible people and helped prevent a war. I now know there was zero chance of conflict between the Queens. It was the others that were a problem.

I hear a high-pitched sound. They all stand up, say, "Thank you," and then in an organized way, they file out of the room by a door in the back."

The leader says to me, "Thank you for helping our research. You are correct; your race isn't ready for us. I think you are, though. You can reach out to me at any time. Thank you for your time; you will be able to concentrate on people and read their thoughts. You can talk to them; others won't be able to respond to you."

He touches me, and my whole body vibrates for a few moments and then passes.

I tell him, "Thank you, and I won't abuse this nice gift."

He surprises me by hugging me. His head comes up to my nipples.

The next thing I know, we are back on our ship. The Red Alert and klaxons are blaring. I can tell we are back in the wormhole.

I yell out, "Cancel Red Alert!"

Zai asks, "Where have you been?"

We exit the wormhole and only find two escort Battle Cruisers. They immediately reach out to us.

I bring them up on the video board; they all have red running eyes. They probably thought their careers were in jeopardy, if not their lives.

I use a loud and commanding voice, "Sorry about concerning you. We had a bit of a random altercation with a highly advanced race. We just had an eight-hour chat with them. I need to pee, eat something, and then I need some sleep." I see them chuckling.

"I want each of you to send the fastest courier to each Queen and let them know what happened. We are healthy, hungry, need to pee, and they did nothing to endanger the baby. I got shot, they fixed me; I am fine. That courier needs to get home before the ships, or we will have 500 ships at our next port of call. Go before I wet my pants."

We all run to the washroom. I can hear the giggling from the other ships as I run off the bridge. Mission accomplished.

All the sisters want to know more; they don't get much more. I explain it's for their own good. We all take a nap after our stressful day.

After I finish in the washroom, I change my mind and gather all the sisters in my bedroom. I proceed to tell Zai most of what happened and how I want to protect them. We then take a nap, wake up for a late dinner, then go back to sleep. Tamara will need to wait a day. With all the stress on us three plus the others worrying about us, nobody was in the mood or had the energy. Even Vanessa is on the bed with us.

Chapter 25 - Scots-1 -- We Play Super-hero

We all had plenty of rest, and then we had Tamara's breakfast. I woke up to a Vanessa blowjob. That's rare; she likes a good fucking, but not so much the blow jobs. I'm not going to complain.

After breakfast, Zai takes us down to the planet. This is a much smaller planet. It's the size of Earth's moon. There are trees, grass, sand dunes, water, and rolling hills. It's cool because there are no signs, no roads, no cars, no power lines; this is a clean planet. We are the only life forms on the planet; not even bugs live here. They created "rock" formations. The "rocks" are actually padded gel, like breast implants. That's useful because you can be thrown into a rock formation.

Because the planet is so tiny, everything weighs less. You can take twenty-foot steps, throw a person a hundred yards by holding a foot, and jump fifty feet in the air. They have several cities precisely the same. They're linked using underground transit network. The cold side of the planet is icy, while the sunny side is tropical. We must move every four hours to stay ahead of the sunset.

They have several sections of the city. One is all indoors. It's like a cave. You can crawl in any direction, including upside down. There is a trampoline area, an area for playing super-hero/villain. The Marines gravitated to the paintball course. We aren't allowed to play there.

We spend a lot of time in an area where we can build something, like a large house out of large building blocks. Then you toss your friends at it to destroy the place. There are no hard edges to keep it safe, and the suits we wear prevent head-first crashes. It flips or turns your body to avoid a painful crash.

They also had a vast area of games. Ever throw a 150-pound bowling ball? We played "Tag" in a room with many large objects with a sticky ceiling and walls. We did human bowling where you throw your partner at the pins. That was cool.

We had a boxed lunch on the train when we moved between cities. It was a good lunch. However, with all the special meals we have had, this is pathetic in comparison. After lunch, it's back for more fun. In the end, I did get one game of paintball in. That was a big mistake. There are four corners. Each team must protect its flag and get others before time runs out. You must go back to your flag before your gun works again if you get shot.

As I step off the field, I am again unhappy. We wear helmets and other protective gear. My own team shot me. They singled me out, and I am head to toe covered in four colors of paint. At first, Carla and the sisters laugh when they see me. Then they notice my mood and want to hug me. They won't though, I'm covered head to toe in paint. I am too gross to touch.

Vanessa and Meg come to me. They laugh at the paint. They're touched by my mood. They, too, are covered in paint. They both hug me hard, smashing the paint together. Vanessa starts to giggle. That's not good.

Vanessa says, "I'm sorry. You don't follow any of the military doctrines. Watching you try to be stealthy was just too funny. I had to shoot you myself to keep from embarrassing yourself."

Meg laughs her ass off, "I had to shoot him because he was doing too good. I can't have him making my ladies look bad."

Together they laugh their asses off. I feel better now, knowing it was just the two of them. They try to pull me into the locker room. I resist.

Vanessa says with a flirty voice, "Meg? Do you think you could recruit some help to wash our man? There is no men's room. He's too shy to come in with us."

I was going to wait until they were all done. I didn't want to go barging into the locker room while they were showering and changing. I'm not that kind of guy.

Meg uses two fingers to do a loud whistle, then shouts out, "Tim needs a shower. I need twenty volunteers to help give him a shower."

I am mad now, "Hey! You hold on there. I can't go in there! Women are showering and changing. Some of them will be naked!"

About a hundred women come out. Some have their wet paint clothes on, some are partially naked, and some are fully naked. They grab me, hoist me up on their shoulders, and carry me off.

I hear Carla scream, "Get all the paint off him!"

Swell, she is no help. The clothes we have on are from the facility. I would say they're like scrubs, like a doctor and nurse wear. Very basic, and only a few sizes are needed. My point is these aren't the world's best-made garments. It took almost no effort to strip me naked.