Zai and Tim Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They form three lines. The first line cleans my right side for twenty seconds, then the next one gets a turn. The second line gets a minute of me cleaning the woman. She flashes me a number: one, scrub her breasts, two, her pussy, three, both, and a zero is cleaning arms and legs. There is a shocking number of threes. Most are a one.

At the end of the line is Vanessa. She is clean already. She moves in front of me and plants an excellent hot kiss on my lips. Carla is the first to shout out, "Way to go, girl!"

She then turns towards the wall, bends at her waist, and places her palms on the wall. I don't need this.

Meg starts a "Vanessa" chant. "VA ... NESS ... A!" They start out softly. As I slide into my longtime friend, they turn louder. I want to end this quickly; I start with my fast fucking.

Vanessa yells out, "Holy shit. I had forgotten how good this feels! YES! Give it to me, big fella!"

The crowd is closer now; they all want to peek. This will spread quick. The smile is clear on Vanessa's face. This was smart thinking on her part. A blowjob would have been just as effective; she wanted to get fucked. I can live with that.

I use a lot of energy, and I regain it with these naked women near me almost as fast. With endless energy, I go quicker and slam just a bit harder, the way she likes it.

Vanessa wants to talk, but I can't make out her words. She tries to grunt, and that works much better. The women move closer. I can feel their hands on me. I go faster.

I hear Carla yell out, "Men love playing with naked breasts and having breasts pushed into them."

Several sets of breasts are pushed into my sides and arms almost immediately. Some go low and try to wrap them around my legs. Oh shit, they're using my hairy legs to titty fuck themselves! I give Vanessa everything I have. I am almost a blur, and I use too much strength because they have me worked up.

I can't take anymore! I roar into a scream that made everyone pause as I shoot five good blasts of babymakers into Vanessa. Now I have a problem. My energy is gone. I'm over-extended. My vision is collapsing. I feel myself swaying.

Meg shouts out orders, "Grab them both!"

As I am grabbed, my legs give out. I am gently laid down on the ground. I am cold, and my teeth are chattering. I hear feet running away. I bet I hear feet carrying towels running back quickly. My eyes are tired; they close. I am on my side in someone's lap. She is running her fingers through my hair. It's not like Vanessa or Carla, though.

My heart is racing, and my breathing is erratic. I change to good deep breaths, which I release slowly. I am calming my body. I open my eyes to see a stranger holding me.

I say, "Thank you" to the stranger. Vanessa reaches over and kisses me. I swear every one of those women says, "Aw." I wonder if Carla saw that. I wonder if Carla cares. Vanessa wraps an arm around me to warm me up. The towels arrive. I am lifted to my feet, and each woman can dry one body part. Meg started with my cock, and Vanessa got my balls. The rest still had lots of fun.

Carla starts in on me, "So. Mr. Genius. How did you predict that playing one game of paintball gets you into a locker room of a hundred or so naked women, and you fuck one of them? I don't see how you predicted that yet somehow; I think you did."

I smile and shake my head before answering, "No. Not this time. I expected a nice innocent game of paintball. Instead, each one went out of their way to humiliate me, including my own team, by shooting me. I was a walking can of paint."

Tamara has tears in her eyes. She comes to me with hugs and kisses.

Tamara is crying and laughing as she says to all of us, "I told them to do it."

I scream, "WHAT?!?!?!"

Meekly, she continues, "I knew some of them still hated men. I had Meg and Vanessa coach the others. I then went into the locker room and yell at them for how they made you feel. Some checked and came back in tears for how they made you feel. Carla played her part perfectly. The rest is you being the loveable guy you are and Vanessa being the beautiful slut she is for you.

"In the end, you made a big impression on them today. This will spread like wildfire throughout the military. Vanessa, well, she got the shot I promised her for a baby. She is ready and wants to have a baby the old-fashioned way. No needles and doctors. Just a man and a woman."

We all give Vanessa a hug. We all came away with a boatload of sore body parts, but it was a lot of fun.

On the way back to Zai inside of "Mini-Zai," as we call the shuttle now, I try out my new powers. I relax in my overstuffed chair and think of mom. She is signing papers.

I think to my mom, "Don't freak out, mom, this is your son Tim. My new friend gave me this power. A ship will show up soon saying I am missing." I feel her fear. "I am ok, we just finished a day of fun. I will explain more when I get home. For now, know that Carla, myself, and all my sisters are safe and doing well. I love you. Bye."

I repeat the same message for Monica, but I add that her dinner was terrific. I can tell she is smiling. I can feel the sense of relief in her. I use my same power to tell each of the lovely young ladies on board what I just did. Carla and the four sisters jump up from their seats and launch themselves at me. Carla and Tamara were closest and are kissing all over my face.

Leslie is in tears, "Mom would have been devastated when she got that news of you all being lost. She would have been in a ship looking for us."

Tamara has tears streaming down her face, "Same with mom. First, she would have freaked out, then she would have come looking."

Vanessa is still sitting in her chair as she says, "Both mothers would have looked, but it's the geniuses from our organization that would have found him. Together, on a cooperative project, oh yes, they would have found him. Some of those women are amazing.

"For the project to stop the war, we used three. We have twenty-four. Each has a specialty. That's why we can't say anything. One hint, and their minds go wild. As Tim said, we need to protect them. It's the right thing to do."

+++++

Twenty minutes later, Tamara gives us orders, "I want all of you to change into something more comfortable, take a shower, and then relax in the forward lounge. Dinner will be a good hour. I will have hors d'oeuvres and a cocktail in about thirty minutes. Zai, please reconfigure the aft lounge into a professional kitchen and lock the door. I don't want anyone sneaking a view."

As we sit down, I fill everyone in, "Did anyone notice that the window in the aft lounge was missing? It's been a kitchen all day. I bet several chefs have been hidden on mom's ship, and they came over while we were out having fun.

"That was a ton of fun, Carla. I wonder how you top that? The entire planet was an adult amusement park. This whole trip has been amazing. We have seen and done some truly spectacular things. We have visited many unique planets and met several interesting people, good and bad. We have feasted well.

Wait a minute. Tamara comes out in a chef outfit. That's all she has on is a chef apron and hat. The apron comes up high enough to hide her breasts. They do nothing to cover the sides, so the sides are all on display, as is her ass.

Before we can ask, she explains bashfully to us, "As you probably have already guessed, I have my chefs onboard. This group cooks in the nude. They say it helps them cook with passion and emotions. She wants her food to move you. Personally, I think she just likes seeing me naked."

We all giggle.

She announces as the similarly dressed waitresses come out holding small trays of food and beverages, "We are starting with a playful Playland Cocktail with chicken on a stick and egg roll appetizers. Enjoy."

The drink is clear, the chicken looks like chicken on a stick from a Chinese buffet, and the egg rolls look like ... and egg roll. Usually, I would think that she didn't do anything special for the appetizer. After this week, I don't trust anything put in front of me. I laugh as everyone picks up the cocktail as if the glasses might bite them.

Everyone takes a small sip, their eyes explode, and then they take a much bigger sip of the cocktail. It smells fruity, like pineapple. However, the base of the drink is near pure alcohol. The strong pineapple juice smooths out the kick from the alcohol. Then the fun starts. It feels like bubbles forming in my mouth, and they bounce within my mouth. How do you do that? Opening my mouth stopped the reactions. Closing my mouth starts the reaction again.

We all say, "Cool!"

The chicken on a stick looks like a grilled chicken dunked in BBQ sauce and grilled again. It's grilled to perfection, but that hardly seems like much. I taste it, and it's ... chicken on a stick with BBQ sauce. What's worse, it's not even the thick brown sugar version I love. This is mediocre at best, a real dud. I am surprised at them making something so pedestrian. I am disappointed.

The egg roll also looks uninspiring. It's crispy and hot still with a light duck and hot mustard sauces for dunking. This would never be served for a state dinner, too much potential for a mess. For here, it fits fine. I test a fair amount of the hot mustard, and sure enough, my sinuses are clear, a tear is in my eye, and I have no idea what the egg roll tastes like. Way too hot for me.

I use the duck sauce next, and that's much better. It's cool and soothing, removing the burn marks from my last bite. The egg roll is impressive. I can taste the shrimp, the vegetables, and a little grease from frying. The skin is dimpled from the frying and has a slightly crunchy texture. In my head, it sounds like I'm eating glass. My mouth loves the taste. The seasoning of the filling is complex. The more you chew it, the more flavors you can pick out as they surge in flavor over time. Spellbinding.

There's no salad or soup. It's straight on to the main course. When the server brings out the entre, it's a big plate. They only carry two at a time. Tamara is dressed now. She has my plate, and the chef has Carla's plate. Half the plate has a low bowl. It looks like a thick beef stew, but there is a translucent foam on top. We are all given a gravy boat on the side with what looks like pancake batter.

It's almost funny. A twice-baked potato, deviled eggs, and green beans are on the plate in a small dish with a milky substance. Tamara and the chef pick up the gravy boats. They proceed to "draw" small circles on the top of the beef stew. They both stare at the pancakes like it's supposed to do something. Everyone is now staring at their bowl of beef stew, waiting for something to happen.

Mine is first by a few moments. The pancakes expand and rise. This is so cool. The pancakes run into each other and form a lattice across the stew. The foam hasn't gone away. The pancakes haven't stopped raising either. Oooooo. They aren't pancakes; they're biscuits! I try to pick one up to see how light and flakey they are, but Tamara slaps my hand. They aren't ready yet.

A minute later, and we're allowed to dig in. I pick up a biscuit. It is light and flakey; it's like a hundred layers of filo dough yet puffier. They're excellent with the soft whipped Italian herb butter. The foam still exists and has a slightly nutty flavor to it. The beef stew is beef stew. However, it's a fantastic beef stew. The meat falls apart on a fork; a spoon must be used. The potatoes and carrots are soft on the inside yet surprisingly resilient on the outside, allowing a fork to easily spear them.

The truly unique part was the sauce. It was a reduced red wine thickened and enveloped the herbs and flour that thickened it. Words don't do it justice. Someone spent at least an hour on each twice-baked potato to get the sides so thin, they were like paper. It was a wonderful layer of potato and fried skin, making the potato skin. Then the potato and at least three cheeses and a boatload of bacon, chives, and sour cream were whipped light enough to resemble whip cream.

All of that was baked again and garnished with more butter and sour cream, plus about ten other ingredients I missed. It was outstanding. The green beans were fresh and grilled crispy. Asiago, cheddar, blue cheese, cream, and other elements were melted, combined to create a creamy and stiff cheese sauce that clung to the green beans. I believe bacon and lemon were also involved. Dinner was breathtaking.

Needless to say, all talk is about dinner.

Nobody wanted dessert, but everyone gave it a try when it came out. It's a small plate with a chocolate log cabin in the middle. Grass surrounds the cabin. The grass is green Rice Crispy cereal all on end and packed together. That all sits in a thin chocolate mousse. The logs are hollow and easy to eat. Inside the house are brandy and mint-infused chocolate ganache that's lighter than air. Not one of those log cabins survived dinner.

Back at the lounge, we enjoy a superb vanilla hazelnut coffee with a choice of almond and anise biscotti. The ends are dipped in an impressive chocolate in the authentic Italian way. It's a shame, but many went to waste. We are still full from dinner.

Carla gives us a rare glimpse of tomorrow, "For the first time, I am giving you a preview of tomorrow. Things will be different tomorrow; it's all business." That caught us all off guard. "Each of us is going to a different city and will have a live town hall meeting on TV and at a few random stops. The Marines and police will be very close and visible tomorrow. I expect the rest of the fleet to catch up to us tomorrow, and we will use every Marine we have to keep us all safe. Even Vanessa will have her own city.

"This planet is unique. Men aren't hated there. Their DNA is awesome because thirty-five percent of the planet is men. Women know men in the bedroom are fun. Our planet is in dire need, and mom is paying big money to recruit men, providing they go through Tim's training course."

Leslie is surprised, "You have a training course for men?"

Timidly, I reply, "Yes." My shoulders slump. "I was lucky. I got a high school and college education. I eat pussy and treat a woman with respect. The guys must be mature, discrete, have a GED, know their manners, know right from wrong, and a host of other things that we take for granted. After an extensive evaluation, they spend time in classes to learn what they need to pass the evaluation. We aren't just importing men; we are importing quality men. I want men that can go to dinner parties and not embarrass the woman."

Tammi is excited, "I love that idea. That's smart. The last thing we want is a bunch of jerks proving that mom was right, and they kill a bunch of women. That would be a disaster."

I add, "My group will do background checks. I don't want some planet opening the jails and dumping them on us. This is way too important to have a major screw up or the men do not make a good first impression. I agree, tomorrow is a big day, and I'm glad you added this."

The rest of the night is a discussion about how to answer potential questions that might come up. We go long into the night grilling each sister on the right words, phrases, and catch lines for the media.

When it's finally time for bed, Tamara is first up and takes my hand.

With a soft voice, she says to Carla, "May I keep him for the night, or must I return him?"

Carla looks at her for a while before replying, "It's late. I don't want him waking me up in an hour. We all need a good night's sleep. You're last, have endured the most, and dinner was pretty cool; yeah, it's ok to keep him the night."

Tamara runs to Carla, hugs her, kisses her on the lips, hugs her, realizes she already kissed her, blushes, then runs to her room.

While she's opening the door, she says in a stern voice, "Tim. I need you. NOW!"

I start walking. What else would I do? Vanessa, Carla, and the other sisters all tease me with comments about how well-behaved I am. Can I sit up, roll over, play dead? I ignore them as they giggle their asses off.

Tamara is already naked and in bed. This isn't going to last long. I am kicking off my shoes and socks as I struggle with my shirt. My arm got stuck, I'm off-balance, I almost fall, and Tamara laughs like a madwoman. I move on to my pants and then boxers.

My stick is fully engorged and ready to work. Tamara surprises me by resting on her elbows. Her head falls back, and her chest is pushed up into the air towards the ceiling. I believe that's a subtle hint that she wants her breasts played with.

I straddle her waist leaving my cock pressed against her mons. My hands reach forward and grab a handful of breasts. I squeeze, pull, and slam them together. My hands alternate, squeezing nipples. I can't just squeeze them. I start off with a small amount of pressure and then use a moderate amount of pressure. So typical of Tamara. She loves this but has no stamina for it. A mere ten minutes, and she orgasms. She is dead to the world ... or so I thought.

I move down the bed to eat her. I get a, "Keep moving," message.

Tamara explains, "Tomorrow is an important day. You need sleep, and Carla will tan my ass if I wear you out. Start at a medium speed. You have twenty minutes." I start to object. "I know. I know. You need more time. Sorry, not tonight, you don't. We have our whole lives ahead of us. We will have plenty of time to do this right, the way we like to do it. Now humor me, please. Fuck me fast and make me explode. At least I get to sleep with you tonight."

I continue moving down the bed. As I do, her legs split, and then for something new, she brings her knees back to her body. That changes the angle a bit. I use my hands to press her legs back even further, almost pinning her knees to her ears as I push my cock into her. Oooo, this should be fun.

I was expecting an orgasm from her. Instead, I got a huge smile and a look of relief on her face. She has come a long way. I put her legs up on my shoulders. I need them out of the way for a while. I want to use my hands to palm her perfect orbs of fun. I almost blew my load way too quickly.

Tamara is telling me how much she loves me. My hands are mauling some near-perfect breasts that are almost perfectly round still. My cock is slamming quickly into a woman that's my sister. I should be in jail for this. Oh, she is fun to screw. I can't help myself; I am picking up speed. I need to speed up for me to stay within her time limit. However, I would rather keep doing this for as long as possible.

The smell of sex is heavy in the room. Zai added more air conditioning and a fan because it smelled and got hot. Tamara runs hot anyway, but she is molten lava right now. I will never tire of playing with her amazing breasts. I have neglected her nipples; therefore, I correct that mistake. I use both forefingers and thumbs to grab hold of her nipples. I add an increasing amount of pressure in small doses. Pressure on nipples goes a long way.

Sweat is running a river down my forehead. I use an arm to wipe it away. That helps for two seconds. I know she is going to blow up. There is too much stimulus. I can see her holding out for me. I change my angle slightly, so my cock is now rubbing her clit. Good night, Tamara; you're toast.

Nothing. I keep fucking, squeezing tits, and sweating on her. I use a speed I didn't know I had. It feels glorious. She is gritting her teeth, yet no orgasm. How is she doing this? I can't hold out any longer. I am sad because I have failed my sister.

I let loose a geyser of cum. It shot out of me like a cannon and splashed her womb. As my cum fires, her vagina clamps down on my cock. I am positive the look of relief on my face told how happy I am. Her legs slide down my back as I continue to fire off my shots of high-velocity sperm. I am getting light-headed, and my field of vision is closing in as I do so.