All Comments on 'Zai and Tim Pt. 08'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MaxGirth69MaxGirth69about 2 years ago

Great end to the story

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Intrigued until the last chapter. Seems no emotions were real if Carla could turn on him and try to beat him to death. Vanessa and Zia were his only true loves and Vanessa wouldn't marry him and Zia was AI and couldn't marry him. Ended as a very sad story IMO. So sorry to see this.

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

I'm always sad to see the lead die but you wrote an exceptional ending, bravo.

devildog0302devildog0302about 2 years ago
As usual, an outstanding story

A little different than what you normally write, going with a Sy-Fi theme. At times it was hard to keep track of all the characters but still a fun read.

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578about 2 years ago

That was a good ending. Thank for that.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

Not one of your better series, but still pretty good.

You need to learn the definition of plot twist and how to employ it properly. What you called plot twists were really just lies told by everyone to the reader. A real plot twist is when things that are implied, expected, believed to be true or found out to be false. NOT when the reader is told something is fact either through conversations in the story or by omniscient POV of the story teller only later to be told what was said or thought was a lie, especially if it's done multiple times with the same facts. This was more a space age 'boy who cried wolf' type story with so many lies, I'm still not sure who or what to believe is in fact true as far as this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My kind of God.

Brilliant story. After the length of part q, I was concerned that it might drag, but you ‘done good’

5* (ought to be 50)

Tc

Ps. Please look up discrete vs discreet. Pet peeve of mine.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 2 years ago
wow

great story i hate to see it end. imo your best yet.

raven_nomadraven_nomadabout 2 years ago

I really enjoy your storytelling. Hands down this one is my favorite. Keep up the great storytelling.

BacchusF69BacchusF69about 2 years ago

Well up to your usual standard, extremely enjoyable.

whacky76whacky76over 1 year ago

Started off as a five but ended as a three. Repetitive with the sex. Fast strokes slow strokes. Who cares after the first chapter. All the dining, who cares? Trim it down to four chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another GREAT STORY!! I have read all of your works and will definitely be checking back for future additions. THANK YOU!!!! William - Ft Worth, TX.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was an awesome series so many ups and downs it kept you reading it was both science fiction and incest and Tim sure had lots of sex with the Queens and sisters and the Queens daughters and he sure had loads of children the ending was a little sad gave it 5 BIG STARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandon11Brandon117 months ago
Zai

Love your stories

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Zai and Tim Series Info