Zamindars: The Thakur Ch. 07

Story Info
Adventures of Shanta bai and Thakur continue.
2k words
4
4.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By 9.30am that morning, Subhash Thakur had finished his breakfast prepared by his sex slave Shanta bai. Subhash had explicitly announced that he would be fucking his servant Rajpal's bride-to-be Champa, perhaps even later that day when she & her parents would be coming over to his mansion to obtain his blessings on the marriage and fix the date for the nuptials.

Part of the Thakur's routine was to be treated to a deep tissue oil massage 2-3 times a week. Usually either Shanta bai or Sushila bai (sometimes both) would willingly oblige their master. Since Sushila had only gone back to her house in the village this morning, it would be Shanta's turn today.

Thakur: "Mangesh aur Rajpal, aaj hum maalish bahar bageechay mein karwayenge. Wahan intezaam karo abhi" (Mangesh & Rajpal, today I will get my massage in the garden. Make arrangements there)

Mangesh had been helping clean up the dining table and his son Rajpal had started sweeping the floor of the house when Thakur made this announcement.

Mangesh acknowledged his master's instructions immediately and walked swiftly to his master's bedroom, emerging a minute later with a large yoga mat, a bottle of massage oil and two large plush towels. He took them into the garden and arranged them so that the mat was on the grass, covered by one of the towels and the bottle of oil and the other towel were kept on a table nearby.

Thakur: "Abay kuttiya Shanta bai, meri maalish ka waqt hai. Kidhar hai haramzadi raand tu" (You bitch Shanta, it is time for my massage. Where are you my fucking whore?)

Shanta came running out of the kitchen where she had been eating her breakfast. After the exertions of the previous night and this morning she had been famished. She had slept well in her master's arms with her sister sharing her bliss and was thankful for the high protein snack her master's cock had provided her this morning. She was smiling as she remembered how she & her sister had pleasured their master in his bed when she heard him call out to her.

Shanta: "Ji Thakur, mein aayi" (Yes Master, I am coming")

Before she ran out of the kitchen, she unwound the thin sari that she had been wearing. Shanta bai was stark naked as she arrived in front of her master in the living room. That was the norm in the Thakur household - the maids were to be fully naked when massaging their master, since the master was fully naked as well. Her long hair was tied up in a messy bun but she dared not open it. That was her master's privilege only.

Subhash thakur smiled lustily as his full bodied maid Shanta came out into view. Her naked body was adorned with a mangalsutra around her neck, a few bangles and the silver kamarbandh that he had gifted her the previous year on Diwali. Her ample tits were bouncing as she came towards him. He was pleased to see that she had left her hair tied up in an untidy bun which he relished pulling open every chance he got. The Thakur himself had discarded all his clothing and his 10 inch cock immediately started hardening as his woman came close to him.

Subhash Thakur at age 45 was an impressive physical specimen. He stood 6ft 3in tall, was broad shouldered, toned and tough looking. He had a full head & chest of dark hair but kept his crotch hair shaved. In fact, one of the weekly duties of Shanta bai was to shave his balls & crotch in the shower.

Shanta bai came into her master's arms, their naked bodies intertwined. She kissed & licked his nipples as she grabbed his hardening cock and jerked it slowly and sensually. Subhash thakur put his right hand around her throat, turning her face towards him and (to her great surprise), began to french-kiss her as he lightly choked her. With his other hand he pulled open her bun, letting loose her long black hair. Shanta bai felt blessed that her master was kissing her. She also remembered that she was supposed to go to the hunting cottage with his father later that day for a few days where she knew her body was going to be damaged brutally. A thought flashed through her mind as her master's tongue met hers inside her mouth, that maybe if she pleased him enough, she might be able to change his mind so that he would want to keep her with him.

She was jolted from her pleasure filled reverie when Subhash thakur broke their kiss and roughly pinched her right nipple, making her squeal in pain. Then he caught a handful of her hair and pushed her towards the garden, smacking her naked ass as he walked behind her.

Subhash thakur: "Chal randi saali...bahar chal aur maalish kar meri. Kutti haramzadi raand." (Come you fucking whore cunt. Come out and massage me. Bitch motherfucking slut).

Clearly the Thakur had no romantic feelings for his maidservant.

As the Thakur lay face down on the mat in the garden, Shanta bai straddled his upper calves and began to drizzle the scented massage oil all over her master's back, shoulders, butt cheeks and arms. Since she had first surrendered her body to him few years ago, she had massaged him countless times and was now an expert in providing him with the relaxation and pleasure that he wanted. Massaging the oil into her master's muscled body, first with her hands and then leaning over and using her ample breasts, was a great privilege for a woman of her caste and social standing. After attending to his back and butt cheeks, Shanta bai slid further down and waited.

As was his custom, the Thakur switched his position, getting on his haunches and then bending over. As he did so, Shanta bai's husband Mangesh (who had been standing nearby waiting for instructions) dutifully placed a pillow at the head of the mat. The Thakur was now in a doggie position and then slowly he raised his ass and lowered his upper body into a "downward dog" type position. His head was resting on his arms that were on the pillow. His massive cock had hardened once again and was dangling in between his legs in front of Shanta's face. She took a handful of massage oil and applied it to his phallus and drizzled some into and around his anus.

Subhash thakur: "Gaand chaat meri theekh se aur lauday ki maalish kar saath saath kutti" (Lick my ass properly and simultaneously massage my cock, bitch).

Without saying anything, Shanta bai immediately stuck her tongue into her master's anus and grabbed his cock at the same time, stroking it with both hands. Subhash thakur moaned in pleasure as his experienced maid began to slurp, suck and lick his anus and balls while slowly jerking his cock. Adding to the depravity of the scene was the fact that Shanta's husband was standing a few feet away watching his wife happily debase herself for the pleasure of their master.

Subhash thakur called out loudly (in between moans of pleasure): " Abay Rajpal aur Malti, idhar aao aur dekho ye mast raand ko" ("Rajpal and Malti, come here and see this sexy slut")

Shanta's two children had no choice in the matter and came out from the house and stood by watching their buck naked mother, her long hair open, shamelessly and lustily licking, suck, slurping their master's anus and balls while wantonly jerking his cock with both her hands. The sound of her glass bangles clinking as her hands picked up the pace of massaging her master's cock mixed with the sordid sounds of her spit being slurped by her tongue inside her master's anus.

This continued for another 5 minutes at which point Subhash thakur began to groan loudly. This was the signal for Shanta to place her face in between her master's legs and below his cock to receive his potent seed in her mouth (or wherever he wished to give it to her). Shanta kept jerking his cock with both her hands, her mouth wide open below the tip of his cock, her tongue now teasingly licking the slit on his penis.

Subhash thakur got off from his doggie position and stood up quickly. Shanta had already position herself on her haunches in front of her master. She knew what was to come next. Subhash grabbed her long hair and pulled up and wrapped his around his right wrist tightly. As he towered over his immobilized & naked maidservant, her mouth opened wide to receive his organ. Subhash smiled wickedly as he rammed his cock into Shanta's mouth. Initially only 5 inches went in. Then he held her head tightly with both hands and began to push more of his cock down her throat. Her gag reflex had been trained over the past few years and as the top few inches of his penis slid past her mouth and into her throat, Subhash thakur roared loudly and released his sperm straight down his maid's gullet.

Subhash thakur: "Le mera muth apne pet mein saali...raand kutti shanta bai..kya mast maalish kari tunay aur bahut acchay se gaand chaati...aaaah...aaaaah" (Take my sperm in your stomach you cunt...whore bitch Shanta. What a good massage you gave me and how well you licked my ass")

Still holding her head tightly he kept his cock inside her mouth, pounding it repeatedly inside her throat as he emptied his load. Shanta could barely breathe and was coughing (or trying to) and tears were running down her face from the brutal face bashing. But she was proud of herself when her master praised her performance and she was grateful to receive his seed inside her body.

A couple of minutes later, Subhash thakur pulled out of his maid's mouth with a loud plop. A string of his cum mixed with Shanta's spittle webbed out of her mouth and onto her breasts. Shanta was breathing heavily and her jaw was hurting badly but she managed to look up at her master, and smiled naughtily at him as she scooped up the cum off her naked breasts with one finger and sucked that finger clean.

Shanta looked over to her virgin daughter and said: " Malti beti, dekh aur seekh. Thoday dino mein tujhay bhi Thakur khandaan ke mard ka amrit peenay ka saubhagya milega aur shayad teri coke mein Thakur khandaan ki nishaani bhi pad jayegi bhagwan ki kripa se" (Malti, my daughter, watch and learn. In a short while, you will have the good fortune of being blessed with the nectar of the Thakur family and your womb will perhaps carry a Thakur child, god willing).

Subhash thakur: "Shanta bai tunay to kamaal ki masti kari aaj. wah..subah subah apni behen ke saath aur abb yahan. Kya inaam chahati hai tu" (Shanta, my maid, you have truly performed amazingly today. Wow. First with your sister in the morning and now here. What reward do you want?)

Shanta bai saw the opportunity she wanted: " Thakurji, aap bus mujhay apne paas rakhiye. Aap mujhay shikar ghar mat bhejiyey baday thakur ke saath" (Master, please keep me with you. Please do not send me to the hunting cottage with your father).

Subhash thakur laughed and said "theekh hai Shanta. Ye vardan dete hain tujhay. Ab chal nahane humaray saath" (OK Shanta. I will grant you this wish. Now come and bathe with me).

Saying that he ordered her to crawl on all fours, like the bitch she was, as he held her long black hair like a leash. She obeyed without demurring, smiling and happy in the thought that she had avoided the vicious beating that the older Thakur would have given her in the hunting cottage. Crawling on all fours like a bitch for a few meters in front of her husband and kids was a very small price to pay and she was also looking forward to enjoying the luxury of her master's bath, the shampoos and soaps and hot water jets!