Maddie Gets Freaky Pt. 01

Story Info
Shy teen plowed in the men's locker room by two black men.
3.1k words
4.38
10.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note: All characters are over 18*

It was the last week of high school, and Madelyn was ready to graduate. She had studied hard and gotten great grades through high school, and was going to a great private college in a neighboring city. Maddie was a shy girl, never having had a boyfriend despite being 18. She was very soft and cute but not outgoing, and rarely made friends. She had light brown hair and glasses, and a very thin body. Her entire appearance was that of a soft, delicate girl- the picture of innocence.

The entire week, a pair of black gangs had engaged in some major fighting throughout the school. A senior was stabbed, a junior punched and concussed, and several guys got broken bones. The school would normally have declared a remote-learning day during a wave of violence, as happened sometimes at the large city school. The district bordered both a nice suburban area and an economically depressed hotbed of gang activity, and the school's problems showed it. This wasn't often an issue for the other students, as the violence was limited to their groups, but it did bleed over occasionally.

On that Friday, the last day of regular school before graduation next Wednesday, Maddie was finishing up her afternoon classes, and was walking to her very last class of high school. Many people had already left, as the final day was essentially optional for attendance. She was wearing a gray t-shirt and light workout shorts, all of the formal events would start the next day. As she walked through an empty hall, she noticed a pair of hulking black men running down the hall. She immediately recognized them as two of the most infamous gang members, Tyrone and Jamal. She ducked out of their way, assuming they were running to a fight or something like that. Instead, faster than she could react, the men grabbed her.

Tyrone, almost seven feet tall but thinner than Jamal, shoved Maddie to the ground. She tried to yell for help but before more than a squeak could escape her mouth, Jamal, a strong muscular man, reached down and muffled her mouth with his hand. Tyrone grabbed Maddie's wrists behind her, and tied them together with a piece of rope from his pocket. He tied her hands firmly, and she could not squirm out of it with her delicate little wrists. Her heart raced even faster as she realized where she was standing: the doorway of the men's locker room.

Normally, this hallway would've had people in it, and so would the locker room. With the year ending, however, it was completely empty. The locker room was cleared out, sports were finished and the last gym class finished clearing their lockers during the third period earlier in the day. As they crossed the threshold and Tyrone slammed the door shut behind them, locking it, Jamal dragged Maddie by her arms kicking and trying to scream. To free Jamal's right hand, Tyrone shoved a cloth gag into Maddie's mouth and tied it hard on the back of her head. Maddie panicked as they dragged her into the dark, smelly locker room.

"So bitch. We've been wanting your sexy little body for four years now, fuck if we were gonna leave without it!" Jamal shouted, bursting into cruel laughter.

Maddie was in a panic, but she was also shocked in a different way. Over four years, she had come to think of herself as too innocent and sheltered for a social life, certainly for sex. Many nights, Maddie had fantasies about the school's hot guys using her. Now that it was happening, she hoped she could get out of it safely but couldn't guarantee she was going to hate it, either.

Still, she struggled in the moment. Finally, Jamal let go of her and hurled her on the floor. She crawled around for a few moments, but her hands were still bound behind her back and there was nowhere she could go. Tyrone got down on the floor next to her and shoved her upright, sitting her on the floor with her back against the wall. He cut loose her hands with a knife from his pocket and gestured to Jamal, who squatted down right next to them. Jamal held the knife to Maddie's throat as Tyrone lifted and pinned her arms to the wall.

Tyrone laughed and told Jamal to continue. "Cut off her shirt!" he laughed.

Jamal obliged, and he cut Maddie's shirt right down the middle. Her bare tits flopped out, small but perky. Jamal grabbed them, pinching the nipple hard. Both men chuckled as Jamal ran the knife down Maddie's tight tummy, tickling her with the sharp edge. She squeaked into her gag as he mimicked stabbing her with a motion of the knife in the air, and returned it to her throat.

Tyrone explained their cruel intentions to Maddie.

"We're gonna have some fun with you. Nobody saw this happen, there's no camera outside the room, absolutely nobody is coming to help you. You're gonna do exactly as we say, and you'll get out of here safe, unharmed besides being a little sore in the holes. Try anything, and we're gonna fucking ruin you."

As Maddie nodded in understanding, Jamal shoved his hand into her shorts pocket and grabbed her phone.

"Password, little bitch." Jamal demanded, pulling down her gag, as he turned on her phone.

"123456", Maddie said, sheepishly.

"Fuckin' white girls. You're dumber than you look, aren't you, little nerd?" Jamal said, grabbing her glasses off her face and putting them on the floor.

"Please, Jamal, I need my glasses, I can't see beyond a foot without them!" She said, as Jamal started going through her phone.

"No shit, bitch, we don't want you running away!" he replied.

Tyrone and Jamal gagged her again, and left her for a minute to talk. They began scrolling through her phone as they stood next to a locker in the back of the locker room, about 50 feet away. It was a huge locker room, big enough for any screams to disappear in the echo. That was part of why they had dragged her here in the first place, along with the blind spot in the school cameras and the humiliatingly filthy environment.

"Holy shit, her most texts are to her Mom and Dad. She only has, like, two friends."

"That's the best kind of girl, they're always fuckin' tight. Told you, I been watching the bitch for four years. She is gonna be so fuckin' freaky once she gets broken in, these kind always are."

Jamal approached Maddie once again, holding her phone. Tyrone got down next to her, and told her what was about to happen.

"We're gonna record you having some fun with us, Maddie. As long as you're a good girl and do what you're told, nobody has to see it. Let's just say, if you try to fight back, or do anything stupid, like tell anyone this happened, you're gonna be a very famous slut on the internet. You're gonna be "Black Cock Whore Maddie" online, you feelin' me?"

Maddie nodded. That would almost be a bigger threat to her than violence- her reputation was everything to her, from her spotless GPA to perfect attendance. She would lose everything if a video of her nude got out on the internet. Furthermore, she loved the idea of being blackmailed, especially by such strong, dominant men. That way she wouldn't have to admit that she was enjoying being restrained and soon, fucked.

The men set up her phone and glasses on the ledge next to a locker, and threw Maddie on the floor, where she got on her hands and knees. Tyrone set the phone upright to record what was going to happen. Jamal pulled off her gag, and told her to say her name to the camera. Maddie obeyed, and the men began to strip naked. Jamal took his shirt, shorts and underwear off, revealing his big strong black body and enormous cock, nine inches long and not fully hard yet. Tyrone then did the same. His cock was about eight inches with enormous girth, almost as thick as a coke can.

Jamal got on his knees behind Maddie and Tyrone did the same in front of her.

"Lick the floor, bitch!" Tyrone said, grabbing a fistful of Maddie's hair. He pushed her head downward, and Maddie licked, making a disgusted face. "Not enough, I want you to fuckin' slobber!", he said.

Maddie spit on the floor and licked it back up, then repeated this. Tyrone was finally satisfied, and he pulled her head back up. Maddie's cute arched back pushed up her ass, and Jamal finally ripped Maddie's shorts off. Maddie's small red panties were all that was left, and Jamal used the knife to cut them away, simply to remind Maddie of the extra "tool" he had in case she resisted.

This was far from Maddie's plan, though. In fact, Jamal laughed when he finally saw her pussy. "Ayyyyy, Tyrone!" he yelled. "This little bitch is wet as fuck!"

Maddie quivered as Jamal and Tyrone gawked at her exposed ass and pussy, on her hands and knees between them. Jamal reached up and stuck his thumb into Maddie's pussy, feeling into her. She squirmed as Jamal's thumb went up into her, Tyrone recording the whole thing from the front.

"Oh shit, she's wet as hellllllll!", Tyrone said, grabbing her chin and pulling it up to the camera to record her blushing.

"Let's warm her up, whaddaya think, Jamal?" Tyrone said, waving his dick in Maddie's face.

"Sounds good! You shove it in her mouth and I'll tease her little pussy." Jamal said.

Tyrone set the camera down at their side, close enough to see the details but far enough to show the full event. Tyrone slapped his cock on Maddie's face, and she was shocked at feeling the girthy cock actually hit her face, burning up hot and hard as rock.

"Open wide, Madelyn!" Tyrone said with a laugh.

Maddie obeyed, and she was as wet as could be. Her pussy squelched as Jamal continued to finger it, and she now put her lips around Tyrone's cock. It was huge: just the head required her to open her jaw, and she had to stretch it fully out just to get her head to slide down his enormous girth. She slowly but surely slobbered it up with her tongue, her spit sputtering out the sides of her mouth and down his cock.

Tyrone groaned. "Yeah, just fucking like that you dumb slut!"

Meanwhile, Jamal twisted his thumb in Maddie's pussy, now going deeper, and inserted his index finger alongside it. Maddie moaned into the cock stuffing her mouth. Tyrone laughed as she had clearly become aroused.

"How's she feelin' back there, Jamal?" he said, sticking his middle fingers up to the camera as she worked away on his cock.

"Almost ready. Give her tits a squeeze, maybe that'll get her going!"

Tyrone did exactly that. Maddie stopped for a moment as he squeezed her nipples hard, perking them right up. It felt painful but also good, burning in a good way. She felt a shudder go through her body, from her head where she was now just a few inches from the base of Tyrone's cock, to her pussy where Jamal was now slipping in his middle finger, and stretching the fingers apart.

Maddie's throat locked up, gagging hard on the cock. Tyrone wasn't happy. "You're gonna fuckin' take it all, bitch! Right down to the goddamn base, you hear me?". Tyrone slapped Maddie on the cheek as she struggled to force it down, and she sighed defeatedly, giving it another attempt. It tasted so sweaty and musky she hated it in a way, but also loved the primal feeling of violation and humiliation of being forced to suck it anyway. Jamal noticed she was getting wetter and wetter, now practically soaking. She kept letting out little half-moans, muffled by Tyrone's huge meat into nothing more than cute squeaks.

Finally, Maddie got to the base of the cock. Tyrone finally let her go, pulling his cock out as she gasped for air and moaned loudly.

"I think she's ready for the main event!" Jamal shouted, and he took his fingers out of her pussy.

"Nice arch, bitch!" Tyrone sneered, as Maddie's ass stuck high up in the air and her little tits hung out in front of her.

"All my bitches been ran through lately! Can't wait for your tight little cake, Madelyn!" Jamal chuckled.

Maddie was about to be entered doggystyle as Jamal dropped his massive, hard girth against her ass, and onto her lower back.

"No... no... please! I'm a virgin! It's too big for me!" she squealed, knowing full well this only made him want to slam her harder.

In one strong, committed movement, Jamal cranked backward and thrusted forward, lunging his fat black cock deep into Maddie, shredding her hymen and forever corrupting the little teen to black cock.

Jamal started thrusting back and forth, and Maddie wanted wither up and disappear. She was stunned that she was being plowed on camera by a pair of black men. Yet her body was beginning to enjoy being aggressively manhandled. She could feel how wet she was now, the enormous cock slipping in and out of her faster and faster. The mixture of juices and blood from her hymen was frothing, her pussy softly gliding up and down Jamal's throbbing meat. Maddie was starting to feel the intense, primal urge for even more.

Jamal could feel the wetness. He knew the girl was getting off to her own corruption, but she was absolutely soaked.

"Fffffuck yesss!" Maddie moaned, finally giving away that she was enjoying it.

Jamal belly-laughed. "Hahahahaha! Look at that! She loves this, don't you, Maddie! Say, 'give it to me harder, Jamal!'"

"G-give it to me harder, Jamal!" she squeaked, now bucking her hips to meet his cock, actively throwing her ass back to fit more of him inside her with each thrust.

"Hah! Can't say no to that!" Jamal said. He grabbed Maddie's arms and pulled her wrists up in the air, slamming in and out of her as hard as he could.

Maddie wasn't feeling any physical pleasure, only pain. He was fucking way too hard for her to feel anything good. Yet, it was somehow such a mental delight that her pussy was throbbing and soaking. She absolutely loved having the choice taken away.

Tyrone began to stroke his cock as he stood up above Maddie, and Jamal freed one hand by grabbing both of Maddie's wrists together with just his powerful, huge left hand. With his right, he pulled Maddie's hair and forced her head up toward Tyrone.

"Shove it in her mouth! Let's spitroast her!"

Tyrone did exactly that, and Maddie willingly began working the same cock she had lubed with her spit earlier. This time, she loved the filthy taste and slurped it all up, loudly squelching and slobbering. She moaned and moaned from Jamal's thrusts, and from his firm grasp on her hair. Maddie felt the thick cock in her mouth start to throb, and she knew what was coming.

Tyrone came hard. His cock was so deep into her throat that she didn't even feel it in her mouth, just running down the back of her throat. She gagged and spluttered for air as he pulled it out.

Suddenly, Jamal stopped for a moment as he reached the deepest point of his thrust. He pulled Maddie to his chest, wrapped his arms around her ribcage, and with his huge black penis nestled entirely inside her, he put his head next to hers, and whispered into her ear:

"How would you like to be a mother?"

Maddie squeaked, and as Jamal hoped, she shuddered suddenly, her toes curling as her core clenched on the massive dick resting inside her. Jamal felt his own cock throb violently, and Madelyn's orgasm came on strong.

Jamal's hot, thick sperm began to fill her up, the hot tickling reaching even deeper than his enormous cock. Maddie whimpered at first, trying to hold back her vocalizations. It was of no use. Suddenly, she shrieked out in a mix of agony and bliss, a second, massive wave of pleasure coming over her. From head to toe, her body quivered. She slammed her buttcheeks against Jamal's hips over and over, trying to milk out every drop as she clenched as hard as she could.

"Damn, you fuckin' grippy!" Jamal said.

Maddie couldn't believe it. She had just been dragged into a locker room and raped, but she had more fun than anything. As her orgasm faded, she felt dizzy, as the men wiped her up with some towels. Maddie had been on the pill for period pains, so at least the creampie wouldn't actually get her pregnant. Still, she felt filthy for letting Jamal cum in her. The men began to get dressed again, and then Maddie did so too. Jamal and Tyrone finished the recording, texted it to themselves with her phone, and told her to stay back for a second.

"So, Maddie, we went through your phone." Jamal said.

"Yeah?" Maddie walked over as they showed her something. It was a picture of her best friend, Callie.

"This the bitch you gonna be roommates with in college?" Tyrone asked, laughing.

Maddie shuddered. "Please don't hurt her!", Maddie said.

"Oh don't worry Maddie. We won't. You're gonna seduce her!" Tyrone said, bursting into laughter along with Jamal, satisfied at her shocked reaction.

"What?!", she shouted.

"We're gonna send you challenges from time to time, Maddie. It's gonna be a hell of a summer and an even better freshman year of college. First up, you're gonna have some fun with Callie and send us a video. We'll text you when it's gonna go down! Or, you can let the internet see you going wild on our cocks. Your choice!"

Maddie could barely process it. Her own experience was one thing - she loved it! Getting Callie to understand, however, would be tough. They were practically each other's only friends- the hoped Callie would go along with it, in order to protect her friend.

The school bell rang, indicating the end of the day. Maddie got re-dressed and snuck out of the locker room, nobody seeing her leave, as did Jamal and Tyrone. Maddie knew, nonetheless, there would be more fun coming soon.