Infidelity

Story Info
Story of a wife controlled by another man.
3.2k words
3.57
11.2k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,152 Followers

This is the story leading to what I did to end my marriage.

What I did was bad, but I don't feel it was as bad as what she did.

My family: I'm Stephen 41. She's Beverly 38. We have four children. James 20, in the Navy. Janilyn 17. Jocelyn 14. Adam 11.

I knew Bev was tutoring two young men when the school year began. She told me she was going to and went to arrange a home study program with the school. The school placed two 18 year old boys with her, because they were behind their peers. Both boys, had failed two years and instead of being Seniors, they were Sophomores.

I trusted Bev, until the fourth quarter started and a friend's daughter commented about seeing Bev dressed scantily and kissing one of the boys as he left our house. "OMG, she was wearing a halter top and skating skirt, when she kissed Bobby in the doorway."

Bobby is one of the two 18 year olds she is tutoring. Richard, is the other.

If she's kissing an 18 yo, in our doorway after tutoring him, I know something is going on. As well as what she was said to be wearing, was very questionable. I bought some security cameras to hide in the house.

What I bought were cameras with microphones hidden in objects. A clock, two mirrors, two wall ornaments, and one towel rack. Plus a couple of other items. I had the kitchen, living room, our bedroom and our bathroom covered. Getting it all installed took two days. I had to hide the wires in the walls. Did it when Bev and the kids went to my parents for a weekend. Only the towel holder had to have batteries replaced and I could do that when in the bathroom. The system transmitted to a server, I hid in the crawl space, under the garage.

It didn't take long for me to get the evidence of what Bev was doing with the boys. She tutored them, two days a week. Tuesdays and Thursdays. Bobby was morning on Tuesdays and afternoon on Thursdays. Richard was afternoon on Tuesdays and morning on Thursdays.

Tuesday, Bev did her tutoring with Bobby in the morning. Math and American History. Then she reviewed his test scores online. She was disappointed in him and scolded him. "You have disappointed me, young man. You knew the material, and you only managed a C+. Tell you what, I'll give you a test. If you pass it, all I'll do is give you a hand job, today."

As she was laying the test out for him, I was thinking, "What the hell! Is she fucking him if he gets good grades?"

He took the test and she graded it. "Robert! I am very disappointed in you! This is the same test you only managed a C+ on, only now you didn't miss a single question. Why?"

He looked sorrowful. "I don't know, Mrs. Hartman."

"Robert, don't treat me like an enemy. I am here to help you. Look at how much you have accomplished.... Now why didn't you do this good at school?"

"My sister was teasing me about you."

"Oh. How?"

"Oh, Mrs..."

"No, no! Who am I?"

He winced. "Bev, she was teasing me about liking you. And, I couldn't get my mind on the test."

She sat next to him and caressed his cheek. "Young man, you have to ignore teasing. Concentrate on the task. Otherwise you will end up in a hole, missing out on what life has to offer.... You haven't earned my body or mouth today. I will, however, give you a hand job."

She stood up.

"Pants." She said, looking down at him.

He quickly pushed his pants down to mid-thigh. Bev put lotion on her hands and his already hard dick and began stroking him. "Robert, stop letting yourself down and others won't disappoint you. Relax and enjoy my hand only."

He closed his eyes and laid his head back as she stroked him off. He was grunting as cum shot from his dick, about two feet in the air. Four spurts that splattered all over his stomach. Some ran down over her fingers and hand. She smiled and licked it off, before tossing him wipes to clean himself up.

As he was leaving, she kissed him. "Now you are going to get those grades back up, aren't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I promise."

"Okay, see you Thursday. Get on to school. I'll let Mrs. Avery know about you retaking the test. That'll help."

He left. Bev straightened everything up. Her next tutoring was at 12:30pm and it was 11:00am. She had time to relax.

Richard showed up at 12:15pm. They got busy with his subjects first American History and World History. Again, she checked his grades online, an hour after he arrived and finished her instruction.

She smiled as she checked his grades, turning to face him, she said, "Outstanding! Shall we begin?" She stood and walked toward him, unbuttoning her blouse.

"Stop that and come here."

She stopped unbuttoning her blouse and walked to him. Bending over, putting her hands on his upper thighs, she leaned in to kiss him. He pulled her forward and she straddled his lap to sit down. He unbuttoned her blouse, sliding it off her shoulders, revealing she was braless.

His hands were on her tits as they chewed hungrily on each other's mouths. He broke the kisses, to bury his face between her tits, before he began nibbling and sucking on them. She leaned her head back, smiling as she held the back of his head.

Damn it was weird, watching another man with my wife. I thought, "Fucking hell, am I going to see another man fuck her?" No, I didn't, they did everything but fuck.

He did everything he wanted to do. Sucking her tits. Putting her on her back to pull her pants off, before he fingered and ate her pussy. They were doing 69. Her lips going all the way up and down his hard dick, until his cum filled her mouth. She rolled off of him and turned to kiss a bit.

As she lay on the couch, rubbing her pussy, he got dressed. Naked, she walked him to the door where they made out a bit more. His hands all over her. After he left, she went to get a bra and panties to put on before her blouse and pants. Then she put everything away, before starting housework.

I sat there thinking about her tutoring time. It came to me that it was around Thanksgiving that she started getting physical with these two boys. That's when she started giving me more blowjobs and fucking me more. I should have known something was up.

That night, she was hot as hell in bed and fucked me like we were on our honeymoon. That didn't change anything. I was going to get a divorce, only I would end up doing something bad to her as I did so.

I talked to several attorneys and chose the one that actually called me back, after all of the consultations. The divorce was in progress. I ended up delaying filing as I wanted revenge.

And I heard her talking to them about letting them fuck her, only if they finished the year with straight A's. And, so, I kept recording them, every Tuesday and Thursday. She was also fucking me every one of those days as well. I could hold on and I came up with a plan.

I was going to get a motel for a week. My idea was to get in the room and setup hidden cameras. I would give her three days to fuck her boys, and then I would get four days to sexually abuse her before dropping the divorce on her cheating ass.

I figured, I would let her know, I knew about her antics with the boys, and that I would give her three days to fulfil her promise, in the motel, before she had to end it. My excuse would be, I didn't want her fucking someone else in our house or our bed. If she would do that and end it, we could work it out.

My thought was that she would fuck one of them the first night and the other, the next night. Possibly fuck both of them the third night, or use it to be alone. That didn't happen.

She took the kids to her parents house, while I got the motel room for seven days. I got the room for my plan and another on the ground floor for me to watch the captured video. We met back at the house and I took her to the motel. She had already made arrangements with her two boys. On the way to the motel, we stopped to eat. I had her there at 7pm..

At 8pm Bobby showed up, he fucked her several times as well as eating her pussy and getting his dick sucked, leaving, just before 10pm.. At 10:03pm, Richard showed up. The same things happened. Fucking, sucking, eating until just before 12pm..

I thought it was over. She was in the bathroom wiping herself off, when there was a knock on the door. She tossed the cloth in the sink and went to the door, naked. "Paul?"

"Yes." She opened the door, he stepped in and they began kissing. It was Paul Jansen, the high school principal. He's five years older than me. "I waited until after midnight, like you said. Did Robert and Richard give you a good fucking?"

"Yeah, they did. I was just wiping off, when you knocked." He started unbuttoning his shirt. She dropped to her knees to take his shoes off and get his pants down.

He walked her to the bed and shoved her down on her back. "Their cum better be in there or I'll whip you!"

"It is, Lover! I'll push it out for you."

She must have. He smiled and began licking and sucking on her pussy. He followed ten minutes of licking and slurping, by fucking her hard. Angry hard fucking. She was moaning and writhing, almost screaming, "Yes!" "Fuck me!" Over and over.

Cuming in her pussy wasn't enough. He put her on her knees and fucked her like a slut for a second round. Slapping her ass, repeatedly and slamming into her as hard as he could, until he unloaded his cum in her pussy, a second time.

She would squeal each time he slapped her ass, and then say, "Yes, my love. Fuck me! Fuck me hard. I belong to you, my love. Fuck me as you want." He did, hard and brutal. After doggy, he put her on her back and held her by her ankles as he pounded away at her pussy for a third time.

After the third time, he had her lay down with him behind her, cuddling. They went to sleep that way. At 6am, he awakened her by shoving his hard dick into her pussy. She let out a yelp and jumped, then settled into fucking him back. "Yes! God, I love it when you just use me."

After his morning fuck they showered and began dressing to go out for breakfast. They didn't come back until after lunchtime, whereupon he put her on her knees and literally fucked her mouth. Literally. He held her head and fucked her mouth. She sputtered and gagged, tears running down her face. He didn't let up until he slammed against her face and shot his cum down her throat. She choked. Looking up at him submissively she wiped her mouth, before he pulled her up and kissed her.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You, Paul. I belong to you.... Haven't I always done whatever you wanted? Fucked whoever you told me to fuck. Married who you told me to marry. Had his babies. Had your babies. Came to you in a way that your wife would never find out. Always obeying your orders.... My body is yours, Paul. I obey you!"

"Son-of-a-Fucking-Bitch!" I had to replay that, because I couldn't believe what she said. I wouldn't find out the whole story for another week.

He stayed with her the next two days, fucking her relentlessly. I have never seen any guy fuck a woman as he fucked my wife, hard and uncaring. Still, as unfeeling as he was, she acted as though she loved it that way. I even saw her trembling in orgasm, many times. Her orgasms were evident and shown by how wet her pussy was.

My resolve for divorce almost took me away from my plan. But, I was now very angry and decided that I would brutalize her as he did during my days at the motel.

When I arrived at the motel late in the morning of the fourth day, she was wearing a dress and looked beautiful. I wasn't smiling.

She looked concerned and asked what's the matter as I entered the room. Grabbing her by the neck, I pushed her against the wall. Her eyes were huge, in shock, she exclaimed, "Stephen! You're hurting me. Stop it! Let me go!" She had grabbed my arm.

Squeezing her neck, I growled, "Shut up!" Fear filled her face and tears began to flow. "Get that goddamn dress off!"

"I can't like this!"

"The fuck you can't!" I squeezed her neck again. Moved my face into her's and growled. "Get it off and get it off, NOW!"

She slipped it from her shoulders and pulled it down until she could push it down.

"Get the rest off!" The bra was easy. Straps off her shoulders, twist it around, unhook and toss it. Her panties were more difficult, because I kept her upright against the wall. Pushing them down, she had to wiggle around to get them to drop to the floor.

She looked at me pleading. I kissed her and started toward the room door. Grabbing the handle she begged, "No, Stephen, Please! Someone will see me! I'm naked!" I pulled her head to me until we were nose to nose.

"Tough Shit! Now walk. My car is out back." I walked her, naked, down the hall and outside. I heard a couple round the corner behind us and gasp. There was a couple outside on a bench they just watched us. I walked us over between my car and another.

After kissing her, I said, "Get my cock hard." She dropped down, opened and lowered my pants, to begin sucking my cock. There was a woman sitting in the car next to mine, mouth open and eyes big.

Once Bev had me hard, I had her stand and put her hands on the fender of my car so I could fuck her from behind. The strange woman kept watching as I stepped behind Bev to begin fucking her. As I pounded my cock in Bev's pussy, I looked at the strange woman watching us and smiled. I think she was playing with herself. Then I looked toward the other couple and they were fucking, as they watched me fuck Bev.

As Bev squatted to both drain the cum from her pussy and to pee, I walked to the side door to say, "Now, you can walk around through the lobby and back to the room." I went to the room. She didn't. The woman in the car that watched me fuck her, let her use her phone to make a call. She called Paul.

I didn't close the room door. Anyone could just push it open. The anyone, was Paul. He came at me growling, "You didn't need to leave her outside, naked." Bam, I hit him. He dropped like a wet rag. I thought he was a cage fighter.

As soon as he stirred, I hit him again. And, again. And, again. The fifth time, I squatted down knowing he would be more inclined to be subdued than aggressive. "This is not what I expected. Since Bev somehow called you, here's what's going to happen. You are going to go get Bev and walk her around front, through the lobby and back to this room, side by side, exactly as I left her. Otherwise, all of the evidence I have regarding you, will be sent to the school board, the council, and the attorney general's office. Do it now! Right now! Go!"

He left and went to get Bev. I watched from the lobby doorway as they rounded the corner. He had her by the arm, making her walk with him. Stepping back to the hallway, I watched as they entered the lobby. Bev hesitated, Paul pulled her arm and she stepped forward. Going on to the room, I heard a gasp as they passed the front desk. A minute later they entered the room. Bev was crying hard and Paul was holding his swollen, black and blue face.

What followed was me dictating the terms of my divorce, and not turning Bev in for having sex with two minor boys. Well, they weren't minors, they were eighteen.

"No Bev, I'm not turning you in for fucking those boys. Putting you in jail for that wouldn't do me any good at all.

Now, I want to know which children are mine and which are that piece of shit's."

"James and Jocelyn are yours. Janilyn and Adam are his." She was blubbering as she admitted her deceit.

"And, you knew it."

"Yes."

"You better get a damn loan or something, because the way I see it, you owe me child support for raising your children. Seventeen years for one and eleven years for the other. I think a thousand dollars a month per child is fair." I did some figuring on my calculator.

"That's $336,000 you owe me. You better come up with it or I go public and sue you in civil court for anything my attorney says to go for. That will include filing fraud charges. Get it? You don't pay up and I will go after you in any way possible."

"As for you Bev. Well, you're going to give me an uncontested divorce and full custody. You can have every other weekend visitation. I'll give you half the equity in the house and nothing more. We can separate for the divorce in the house. I suggest the two of you don't do anymore fucking until the divorce is final."

That's how it went. I got my divorce. The children weren't told about their mother. Paul Jansen refinanced his home to pay me the 336,000. After my divorce was final, someone anonymously sent his wife pictures of him and my exwife. He was in deep shit.

When Adam turned eighteen and was ready to leave home, I gathered all of the children and told them who their father was,

"Kids, you had the right to know and you have the right to do as you want regarding your biological father. It's your decision to make. Regardless of what you do, you will always be my children." That's it for now.

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,152 Followers