Zamindars: The Thakur Ch. 09

Story Info
The Thakur series continues
2.1k words
3.73
3.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thakur Subhash Singh walked arrogantly into his living room, resplendent in his royal blue churidar kurta with a heavy gold chain prominently displayed around his neck and chest. Since waking up this morning, his lust had been satiated thrice, he had received an invigorating massage from his maid, had a filling breakfast and now was ready to enjoy the rest of the day.

As he entered the living room, he saw 3 new people standing with their heads bowed and doing "namaste" to him.

Mangesh: "Thakur maalik, ye hai Mandar, aur ye iski patni Puja aur ye beti Champa"

Mandar was in his 40s, reed thin, about 5ft 5in tall, weak looking fellow wearing simple while shirt (probably his best one) and pant. Puja looked somewhat familiar to the Thakur. She was in her late 30s, about 5ft tall, full bodied, wearing a simple dull colored sari, her head covered demurely with the "pallu", one red bindi on her forehead, some glass bangles and likely a mangalsutra (Thakur could only see the black thread around her neck). Lastly, there was Champa, Rajpal's bride-to-be. She was slightly taller than her mother, dusky complexioned, 18-19 years old, relatively slim body but not thin. Looked to have child bearing hips and tits. Her dark black hair was tied up in a large bun that was partially covered by a red dupatta. She was wearing a salwar kameez that fit tightly and accentuated her body curves.

Thakur's cock stirred in his churidar looking at Champa. He looked back at Puja and asked: "Aray Puja, thujay kahin pehele dekha hai mainay" (Puja, I have seen you before somewhere).

Puja raised her eyes to look at the Thakur for the first time and he could see the look of shock and recognition in them.

Mandar, Puja's husband, tried to say something but Thakur just raised his hand and said "Tu chup baith. Teri biwi se baat kar raha hoon" (You keep shut. I am talking to your wife)

Thakur: "Bol Puja, kya bolne waali thi tu" (Talk Puja, what were you going to say)

Puja: "Thakur maalik, ji...woh...mein kapdon ki factory mein kaam karti hoon Dilli ke paas. Rajesh Maharaj ji ki factory hai. Shayad aap unko jaantay honge" (Master, I work in a garment factory outside Delhi. Rajesh Maharaj Sir owns the factory. Perhaps you know him)

Thakur smiled lasciviously as he recalled where he had seen Puja before. Rajesh was his childhood friend and owned a large garment factory outside Delhi. The factory employed over 500 workers, of which 400+ were poor women between ages of 16 and 40. Rajesh, who was in his mid 40s, regularly fucked many of these as and when he pleased. Thakur knew that Rajesh had probably fucked well over 100 different women from his factory over the years that he had taken control in his late 20s. He had 3-4 regular concubines who he had been fucking for many years and Puja was one of them.

What made Thakur smile was the memory of his visit to Rajesh's factory about 18 months prior. During that visit, he and Rajesh had fucked Puja for an entire afternoon in Rajesh's office which was equipped with a bed and overlooked the factory floor. They had spit roasted her twice, once with her being viciously throat fucked by Thakur while Rajesh sodomized her ample ass, followed by a lunch break and then again with Thakur raping her already sore anus with his 10 inch monster while her master throat fucked her simultaneously. They had capped off the afternoon with a brutal double penetration that left Puja's holes filled with cum and her lying on the carpeted floor of the office naked, her long hair open, her body & face marked with bites, cum and slaps. Her husband, who had stood outside Rajesh's office (since he was his peon) and had twice been summoned in during the afternoon fuck party to bring food and drink, was called again by Rajesh to take his wife away and clean the office. Even more interesting was the fact that Thakur knew that Puja had been Rajesh's fuck toy for almost 20 years and therefore, it was very likely that Champa was Rajesh's biological child.

Thakur: "Aaray haan Puja. Abb yaad aaya. Pichle Janvari mile thay wahan tere se. Mast dopahar bitayi thi. Ye bataa bataa, tu to Rajesh bhai ki khaas raand rehe chuki hai bahut saalon se. Kya ye Champa unki najayaz beti hai?" (Oh yes Puja. I remember now. The previous January, we had met there. What a fun afternoon we spent together. Now tell, you have been Rajesh's special whore for many years. Is Champa his bastard daughter?)

Puja and Mandar kept silent and their heads down, not replying to Thakur in embarrassment.

Thakur raised his voice in slight anger and demanded an answer.

Puja: "Ji...ji....Thakur maalik...haan..Champa unki beti hai".

Thakur smiled and said "Aaray wah..Rajpal dekh teri kya kismet hai. Teri biwi to unchay jaat aur khandaan ki nishaani hai. Wah ye to bahut khushi ki baat hai. Mein abhi Rajesh ko phone lagata hoon" (Oh wow Rajpal your destiny is amazing. Your wife is from the seed of an upper class family and caste. You should be happy. I will call Rajesh now).

Saying that Thakur called out: "Shanta bai tu kidhar hai saali. Kamre se meri diary lekar aa. Kaalay rang ki hai" (Shanta, you bitch where are you. Bring my black diary from the bedroom).

Shanta bai, who's womb had been filled by Thakur barely 30+ minutes ago, and who had been stunned by his generosity in giving her a very expensive sari & jewels to wear had taken her time to get ready. Per her master's instructions, she had left her long hair open and displayed in front (falling open down below thighs. She had put on some red lipstick and light make-up and did not at all look like a maidservant as she hurried along with her master's diary.

As she came into the living room, Thakur's cock twitched looking at his fuck toy, dressed up with her luscious long hair open. She handed him his diary as he sat down on the sofa and picked up the landline phone. Shanta did namaste to the guests and went and hugged her soon-to-be daughter-in-law Champa. Puja looked at Shanta with envy and immediately understood that she was the Thakur's concubine. Her impression was confirmed when Shanta gave orders to her husband (Mangesh) and daughter (Malti) to bring tea and snacks for everyone.

Thakur had one ear on the phone receiver and was looking at his woman. He motioned to her to come sit next to him. By force of habit, Shanta bai came towards him and sat down on her haunches at his feet. To her great shock (and the surprised expressions of the other people), Thakur caught her arm and lifted her up and told her to sit next to him on the sofa. Shanta could not recall if this had ever happened before in their relationship. Her heart was bursting with joy and she could not contain her blushing when her master put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to him.

The phone rang on the other end a few times and then Rajesh picked up. Thakur put down the receiver and put the call on speaker.

Thakur: "Rajesh bhai, kaise ho. Mein Subhash. Bahut dino se baat nahi hui"

Rajesh: "Aaray Subhash bhai. Bahut accha kiya phone karke. Haan bhai, bahut dinn ho gayay mile. Kaise ho?"

Thakur: "Rajesh bhai, tumhay khush khabri deni thi. Tumhari raand Puja ki beti Champa mere naukar Rajpal ki hone wali biwi hai. Yahan abhi sab hain. Mast hai teri Puja aur ye Champa bhi maal hai saali. Tunay iski chooth kholi hai kya?" (Rajesh brother. I wanted to give you the good news that your whore Puja's daughter will be the wife of my servant Rajpal. Your Puja is a piece of ass and this Champa is also sexy. Have you deflowered her?)

Rajesh: "Aray bhai, Champa to meri beti hai. Kunwari hai abhi tak. Bhai, tujhay to mein jaanta hoon. Tu hi iski chooth faad dena aur iski coke mein baccha daal dena. Iski neech jaat ki kismet chamak jayegi" (Brother, Champa is my daughter. She is a virgin still. Brother, I know you. You should deflower her and impregnate her. Her low caste fate will be blessed by that)

Everyone in the room clearly heard Rajesh's comments. Thakur looked at Champa and Puja and smiled lustily. Both their faces registered shock, anxiety and fear. Puja had experienced first-hand the violent power and lust of Thakur and his unnaturally large cock and feared for the well being of her fragile, virginal daughter. Champa was stunned that her fate would so easily be determined by these two men.

Thakur: "Rajesh bhai. Ye tunay sahi bola. Abb hum dosti rishtedaari mein badal denge. Ha ha ha" (Brother, you had said the right thing. Now we will transform our friendship into a family relationship. Ha ha ha).

Saying that, Thakur hung up the phone. Shanta was nuzzling his neck with her tongue and kissing his ear and her one hand was shameless stroking his crotch from above his kurta. Now that the prospect of deflowering an untouched virgin was on the immediate horizon, Thakur was ready for action.

He whispered to Shanta to go take Champa to the spare bedroom by the living room and prepare her for the deflowering. Then he ordered Mangesh to summon the priest from the village and stated that he should come prepared to perform the wedding ritual this evening.

Thakur: "Rajpal, abb mein teri hone wali patni ki fuddi faadunga aur iski coke mein apna muth bharr dunga taaki jab tu iske saath phere lega aaj shaam, iski coke mein mera muth aur shayad mera baccha hoga. Kal Mangesh tujhay Dilli lekar jayega aur wahan tera operation hoga. Samjha?" (Rajpal, now I will deflower your wife-to-be and tear apart her cunt and fill her womb with my seed so that when you take the circle around the fire this evening to marry her, her womb will be filled with my seed and perhaps my child. Tomorrow Mangesh will take you to Delhi and there you will get an operation. Understood?)

Rajpal's head was down since he already knew what was going to happen. He also knew that he, like his father, would soon be castrated. It was the tradition in the Thakur household that whichever woman the Thakur decided to bed and impregnate, that woman's husband would immediately be neutered. There would be no mercy. He acknowledged his master's order with folded hands.

Shanta was already guiding her soon-to-be daughter-in-law towards the spare bedroom nearby.

Thakur: "Puja tu bhi jaa Shanta bai aur apni beti ke saath. Madad kar. Tayyar kar apni beti ko Thakur ke saath suhaag dopahar mananay ke liye. Ha ha ha." (Puja, you also go with Shanta and your daughter. Help them. Prepare your daughter for the wedding afternoon with me. Ha ha ha).

As the three women walked towards the bedroom and Mangesh walked away to go to the village to get the priest, the Thakur sat back on the sofa and smiled. Rajpal and Mandar stood in their positions with heads bowed, awaiting instructions.

Thakur: "Mandar, kya tujhay bhi napunsak banaa diya Rajesh ne" (Mandar, did Rajesh have you castrated as well?)

Mandar: "Ji...thakur maalik...mein...aap....ji haan..." (stuttering...then saying yes)

Thakur: "Puja ki doosri beti ki kya umar hai?" (How old is Puja's younger daughter?)

Mandar: "Thakur maalik, woh chauda saal ki hai" (Sir, she is 14)

Thakur: "Aur woh bhi Rajesh bhai ki najayaz aulaad hai kya?" (Is she also the bastard child of Rajesh)

Mandar: "Ji haan Thakur maalik" (Yes, master)

Thakur: "Chalo, ye to sahi baat hui fir. Jab woh athara saal ki ho jayegi, usko bhi hum kholenge. Tab tak to Champa ke do ya teen bacchay ho chukay honge zaroor." (That is a good thing. When she turns 18, I will open her up as well. By then Champa would have had 2-3 kids from me at least)

Mandar acknowledged the statement and resigned himself to the power of the Thakur's will.

Thakur: "Abay Malti, tu kahan hai. Tu bhi ja kamre mein aur seekh aur dekh. Teri nayi bhabhi Champa ko mein abhi aurat bananay wala hoon. Dekh aur seekh. Mera beta Vivek jab ayega aglay mahinay, woh bhi teri fuddi fadega. Hum Thakuron ka haq hai ye" (Malti, where are you. Go into the room and watch and learn. Your new sister-in-law Champa will be deflowered by me soon. My son Vivek will be returning next month and he will tear open your seal. This is the right of us Thakur men).

Malti quickly acknowledged his instructions and ran into the bedroom where the other women had gone.

Thakur felt it was time for a celebratory drink and ordered Rajpal to bring him his usual afternoon cocktail - vodka with orange juice.

It was going to be a fun day ahead.