Zandra Wins the Cock Sucking Award

Story Info
Zandra's husband leaves her and she goes to Las Vegas Part 1.
9.4k words
2.59
4.9k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
156 Followers

I was forty-four the mother of four and I was five foot ten and I weighed one hundred and eighty pounds, bra shopping was fun, double FF cups. But I had great ankles, calves, and thighs and I had so much jiggle in my booty. With six-inch stilettoes, I was six foot four.

My husband Gary's Company Christmas party was in two weeks, so, I knew the lady at the lingerie desk in Macy's and I told her what I was looking for, I described it and she said, "Honey there is a Frederick's of Hollywood down the way that has the whore look. Are things alright at home baby?"

I looked down and then looked at her and shrugged and said, "I'm not sure, but he's on the road a lot and his phone is locked and he texts a lot and it's been weeks since..." I couldn't finish and choked up.

She looked at me like I was her daughter and said, "Come on," gesturing to one of her salespeople and resumed, "Sally we're going to be gone for a couple of hours you're in charge."

We walked down the street a little way and I was able to see the Fredericks store that she had told me about.

This gorgeous woman came through curtains from the storage area. She came up and said, "Linda how have you been, girl's night out next week?"

Linda turned to me and said, "Bee this is my dear friend Zandra and she wants to put her girls to work. Seems her asshole is stepping out on her and she needs to trade him in for a new model." I blushed and my mouth opened up and Linda reached over and started to rub my nipples and I moaned and Bee pulled on one and my cunt was gushing

"Wait, what are you doing, stop, I've never, no I've never... please stop damn it, damn it stop," and my breath was ragged and I tried to talk, "nnnot with a girl ever, my mom said," I couldn't think straight. My mom was a teacher and slept with a student teacher when daddy was overseas. She told me after daddy's funeral last year, she never

confessed and was sure he knew now that he was in heaven and cried and cried.

"Linda, please slow down," I sputtered.

She looked at me and said, "Zandra you are the most beautiful woman I've ever known. I will slow down and move at your pace. Know that I've been attracted to you for twenty years, but I never did anything because I didn't want to break up your family. Gary's an asshole," she leaned in as we stared into each other's eyes and she gently kissed me, her lips pillow soft and my lips opened for her and a gentle flicking tongue, briefly connected with mine.

Linda, let go as Bee came thundering up and said, "Whoa Nellie, for now let's just get her outfitted. Lots of heartbreak going on here, we need to soothe her heart. We are not conquering Georgia now."

They fitted me with a red lace shelf bra from Shirley's of Hollywood, with a matching red corset with an attachment for thigh high stockings. We found these pointed toe red stilettoes that had six inch heels with toe cleavage to die for and a skintight backless red dress. It was getting late and I needed to be home to my babies soon.

I rushed into the house, I knew was late and came into our home and our oldest Lana had heated up some lasagna that was in the freezer and I asked Lana, "Where's your daddy honey?"

"Mom, he said he called you. He had to leave town and won't be back until Sunday."

I pulled out my phone and there were no texts from Gary, so I said, "Thanks for picking me up Lana,"

I hugged her and they were all in the living room watching a Christmas movie about a wedding planner for a Christmas wedding.

I went upstairs and called Gary. It went straight to voicemail, as if I was blocked. I didn't leave a message. I called his secretary at home, Katherine Gates. She was sixty years old so he wasn't fucking her I hoped. She answered on the first ring and said, "Zandra dear..." and I interrupted her and said, "Where the fuck is Gary, Katherine? He blocked my phone for Fuck's sake and called my daughter with some bullshit story that he couldn't get ahold of me and would not be back until Sunday night, the fucker did not text me or call me. What's going on?"

She was short and direct, "You know his supervisor Esther?" I said, "Yes."

"They've been fucking for at least five years that I know of and well now she's pregnant. It is significant now because she's very pregnant."

"Oh really, Does he not have any rubbers? I just bought a dress for the Christmas party, I wouldn't miss this for the world. Will you be my plus one?"

Katherine snorted and said, "You know I'm married and my wife will get very jealous?"

I said, Well, I met some pretty women last night and something could have happened, but I stopped it. I'm very attracted to the one lady that I've known for years.

There was what used to be called a pregnant pause, "She said, that would be delightful. Could you come over for dinner tonight?"

"Of course, text me the address and time."

She said, "Sweetie, I will add the name of a lawyer Kitty Brown, a family friend, call her

and give her my name, she will file on both of them tomorrow. Change your locks. He's staying at her place in Kirkland. Don't argue, it's over and you need to hit first. Oh and tell your girls tomorrow morning they are staying home from school."

End Chapter one

I spent extra time on my nails, a cherry red and I delicately shaved all over my labia but kept a cute red patch up top.

Lana, Lacey, Lily and Leah, all four of my girls were home. I had some chicken soup going. I started with some chicken thighs that I roasted. I also diced up fennel and added some garlic and red onion into a cheese cloth. I shredded the meat and saved the bones, putting them into a cheese cloth as well, while adding some basmati rice along with the meat. Gary and the girls loved it, mother fucking Gary. I served them and had a small bowl too.

"Girls?"

They all said together, "Yes mama?"

"You're taking tomorrow off and we're going to a girl's day, since Daddy's gone, okay? I'm going over to some lady friends for dinner and I won't be home until midnight or so."

"Okay mama."

I went up stairs and put my long red hair into a loose high ponytail and took a shower and douched with an orange blossom douche from Panier des sens. I even put some inside of my rosebud. I was expecting gentle sweetness tonight. I wore a red cotton miniskirt with thigh highs and my new shelf bra under a too tight white sleeveless blouse with a high neckline and some red pumps with three inch heels.

I brought a bottle of Cayuse Syrah from the Walla Walla winery Cayuse, Gary and I had dinner with the vintner Christophe Barron the crazy little Frenchman. He kept hinting

I asked Gary, "did I read that right?, that he wanted a threesome with us. Christophe went to the bathroom.

He said, "I'm not going to share you with that pervert."

I said, "I've never wanted to be fucked by a midget," we both laughed.

Gary said, "Umm he's less than five feet tall, so he might be a midget. I'm not sure."

Christophe returned and we both looked at his pants. You see the outline of his dick almost all the way to his knee. We left.

I rang the doorbell at Katherine's beautiful home in Kirkland overlooking Lake Washington. Katherine answered and my mouth dropped open, she was wearing a black leather corset and she had a riding crop in one hand and standing next to her was this thirty something little pixie with pink hair and a ball gag in her mouth.

I started to hand Katherine the Syrah and the pixie grabbed it and scurried away on her four inch pink pumps. Katherine stuck the crop between my legs and pulled my skirt up showing my new landing strip and said, "How lovely!"

My cunt was sopping wet. She leaned forward and stuck two fingers into my soggy cunt

and I closed my eyes and bit my lip. She took her fingers out and I moaned. She said, "Oh my goodness, Orange blossom douche by Panier des sens, my favorite?"

Then her fingers were in my cunt again which now resembled a swamp. Then she pulled them out and stuck them in my mouth and I engulfed her fingers down to her and I sucked them and moaned. Turning my head showing my concave cheeks, and then my tongue snaked out and she pulled her fingers out and I pressed against her hard and kissed her, our tongues danced and I said, "Please fuck me, I need you so bad."

Katherine grabbed my ponytail and pulled me into her house and almost yanked me off my feet. We approached the back of this pink love seat and she pushed me over the back of it. With her hand on the small of my back, she wailed on my ass, maybe twenty times and it hurt so bad that I squirted. I guess I came again actually, before passing out.

Pixie bit my nipple and I tried to sit up and Pixie quickly whirled around and sat on my face/ and first attached one nipple clip to my left nipple and then the right, each time screwing them tighter. I shrieked both times into her sopping wet cunt. Then I don't know for sure who did it, Katherine or Pixie, but another clip was attached to my clit and the three were connect by a gold chain. I'm not sure if it was one or both, pulled on the chain and I shrieked and came violently.

Pixie flew off my face and Katherine had two foot long strap ons jutting from her groin and had her arms behind each of my knees and was mounting me. Pixie helped her by using my cunt juice to lube my ass and she guided the bottom one into my ass which was painful (Gary used to fuck me in the ass and he has a nice cock, but not like this) but then the one on top was in me and she was slowly fucking. Pixie was kissing me so sweetly and every so often she'd pull on the chain, causing me to hump to meet Katherine's thrusts.

Time has a way of slowing down, I actually started talking to myself and I said, 'I've always loved being fucked and making my husband happy. I loved him with all my heart, but now I knew I was queer for life, how could I ever give this up? I told Linda I was falling in love with her and that my cunt was hers and God I am so confused I love Katherine. It sounds stupid to fall in love after sleeping with someone, but I could not imagine living without either of them. I kind of feels like madness.

I started crying, sobbing and Katherine stopped fucking me and she asked, "Baby what's wrong?"

"I love Linda and I am so in love with you, oh God, what am I going to do? Do I tell my babies tomorrow that I'm a cheating lesbian playing her lovers against each other. Pixie,. I love you too," and I started crying again. Why was I so emotional?

They pulled me in for a hug and Pixie started to undo the nipple clamps and I put my hand on her wrist and said, "Honey please not yet it's too soon, and Mistress what time is it?"

Katherine looked at me, held out her diamond incrusted, it was eleven forty five and my mouth dropped open and she said, "Mistress, you say," I nodded and she went on, "It will take a while to be my Pet and I will train you. You can have other lovers if I approve them. Don't tell your babies anything yet. I will permit you to remarry if I think he is good for you, okay?"

I nodded and said, "I know in my heart this is right, I've never felt more safe tonight than since I was a baby with my parents. I love you, I know in my heart more than I've ever loved anyone, " I leaned forward towards her face hoping she would kiss me and she met me and it was the softest most sensuous kiss. I pushed the tip of my tongue on her lips and we disengaged and I turned. reached for Pixie and kissed her and her mouth opened up and our tongues softly jousted. Mistress let us go and Pixie started pulling on my chain and I said, "Pixie I do love you too, please make love to me."

She was so gentle, one submissive to another, with soft touches, she undid the clamps and so softly caressing my nipples and then my clit was like a baby dick and she gave it a blow job and I purred and she held my big fat thighs as I shook during the gentlest but most incredibly loving sex I've ever had.

"Pixie, baby that was wonderful, please come up and ride my face, please baby!"

She did. She had freckles on her tits and they were a lovely full B cup or a small C cup with pinkish areolae and cute pink nipples, small too. She had pinup quality legs and her ass, my God! Her cunt was not smooth, she had a full red haired bush that was totally wet and then she slid over my mouth and I slowly licked from top to bottom and she tasted so sweet. Then I gently nibbled on her labia and she loved that. By this time I had reached up and was caressing her breasts which were so lovely and I rolled her nipples and her eyes were not focused on anything until she looked at mine and I pulled on her nipples and flicked her clit and she came thrashing about and said, "I love you Zandra!"

We embraced and gave each other gentle kisses on each other's faces and I hugged her against me and I said, "I never thought life could be so good. Do you have kids baby?"

She started to tear up, and she said, "I have three boys Timmy is the youngest at five, then Bobby is nine and Jackson is fourteen. My parents petitioned the courts for guardianship and adopted them. They were able to show my arrests for prostitution and all the work I did with Porn Hub. I made sixty five videos. Some lesbian, but mostly with big black cocks (BBC). It's a genre and it's funny most of the white guys with big dicks were assholes but the black guys treated me well. I met Mistress in Las Vegas at an AVN (Porn Awards) ceremony and we just kind of hit it off and like you said honey, I never felt so safe in all my life.

I raised my eyebrows, "Me too," our faces were about and inch apart and I sucked on the end of her nose, it felt right and it was so intimate.

End of Chapter two

I got home and made a pot of coffee as it was already four forty five am. I called the attorney Kitty Brown and left a voicemail for her, dropping Katherine's name like a manhole cover (manhole was Gary's tight anus that I rimmed then stuck two fingers in when I sucked him off, sigh) and then I googled a twenty four hour lock company saying it was life and death and ask if they could they change my locks.

I was famished and got out three chicken pot pies (Three!!!!) and nuked them. I couldn't lose my jiggle factor.. Katherine said something that I was thinking about now, that maybe I'd be more attractive if I weighed more, maybe two hundred to two fifty, I was a BBW (Big Beautiful Woman) and black guys loved PAWG (Phat Assed White Girls) and I was also a MILF (Mom I Liked to Fuck), we'd already confirmed I was a lesbian submissive pain slut.

Oh I mixed the pot pies together with some frozen peas and crumbled saltines, all on a oblong serving plate. I brought a big glass of milk and some Hawaiian rolls over to sop up the salty gravy. I finished it all in about twenty minutes and brought two fudge sickles and my coffee to the couch and started reading Literotica. I always read Silk Stocking Lover and the story about the author Miss Walker (Jasmine) falling in love with a shemale. I sucked on the fudge sickle. I smeared it on my nipples then put it in my mouth and pulled on my nipples and I was full, I burped. I would weigh myself after dinner to see if I gained any. Would Pixie and Mistress introduce me to big black cocks, I wondered.

But what about Ebony lesbians, I had been watching Lesbian massage parlors on Porn Hub and it was enthralling, I would masturbate with my fingers. I looked up Pixie Airtight with BBC and there she was taking these monstrously long cocks down her throat with one in her ass and one in her cunt while some pathetic guy with a three inch dick jerked his three inch dick until it oozed onto his hand. Then he'd either clean off the BBC's cock(s) and eat her cream pie. Then I stumbled onto Carter Cruise being fucked senseless by this beautiful young black lesbian and started to pull on my nipples and was three fingers deep in my pussy when the lock guy called and would be here in ten minutes.

I rushed upstairs and put on some yoga pants without a thong and one of Lana's tee shirts so tight over my girls and showing a little of my full tummy. I wondered if guys still thought I was hot. I was still on the pill thank God (Was God a Woman I wondered.) Was she okay polyamory? (What!? I read Cosmo) and that led to me wondering about being in a harem, maybe Mormon.

My phone rang and it was the lock company and it didn't take them long to change the locks. They put in old fashioned bolt locks, that could only be opened from the inside and then digital locks with fobs. they recommended a series of electronic sensors with video cameras, all battery powered, with sound and images going to the cloud which I could get at from my laptop, all for a monthly fee. The locks were on a long term installment loan with twenty nine percent interest. I guess that was okay so I signed it. Gary always took care of money. It was now six forty five. I called the three schools where my babies went and left messages that they were ill today. It was now six fifty five. I texted Pixie and told her it hurt to be away from her with heart emojis. I sent a second text and I asked will you help me with my babies? I was confused about how my life was going to evolve with my Mistress. I wanted to be sweet with her, but I didn't want to do something wrong and make her mad at me, because I wanted her to be proud of me. Sigh.

Lawyer Kitty called me at seven fifteen and was very businesslike. She had me go through the facts with Gary and the whore Esther and my babies. She asked me," How did you get my name?"

"Oh, Katherine Gates gave me your number," there was silence, and then she said, "I used to work for her dad. He was head of a big law firm in Seattle, but it's gone and he's mostly retired. We see each other frequently. Zandra," and she paused, "how close are you to Katherine?"

I said, "I am Mistress's new pet in training. I love her and Pixie with all my heart, I've never felt so safe in all my life. Mistress told me to get new locks and when I got home last night at four in the morning I called the lock place and then left the voice mail with you and oh, she said to get a restraining order and serve him at Esther's condo in Kirkland, oh child support too and Pixie just texted me that she's going to help me with my babies.

I suggested I'd introduce her as Mama-Pixie, do you think that's okay? I've been married for eighteen years and I love Gary or I did, I'm a good wife the sex was good, but he just went cold on me, I'm a good mom, what did I do wrong? I don't know money, I had a debit card and bought our baby's clothes and toys. I'm a good cook too, my meatloaf recipe was my mama's recipe with golden mushroom soup, he said it was his favorite. Did I say the sex was good, he made me feel good, do you think he wanted more babies? I would've but he never said anything, can you help me, I got to be strong for my babies, oh, oh the doorbell is ringing, hold on don't hang up, oh it's Mistress, I didn't know she was coming, do you think she's mad at me? Hi, Mistress what are you doing here?"

Mistress took my phone and said, "I've got her, is it clear what's needed, goodbye honey."

"Mistress, I'm trying so hard, please don't be mad at me," and I collapsed on the floor and kissed her feet and said, "What's wrong with me? I was the best wife, and I love him still. What did I do wrong? I took care of our babies, they love me, but they don't know how much of a failure I am."

"Stand up Zandra," she said softly, "You'll never want for a thing the rest of your life and our babies will not either."

I looked at her and I was crying and said, "Our babies?"

She nodded. I put my arms around her neck and just cried and cried. She said, "My little Z you've stolen my heart, Pixie's too. Have you slept at all?" she pulled me over to my couch and Pixie was there with two pillows and a comforter from my room. Mistress, said, "Here take this pill with some water and lay down with Pixie and we'll get you up at ten thirty and we'll all go to breakfast. We will explain to our babies that their dad did a very mean thing to you and them, but he's their dad and we're sure he loves them. I will introduce Pixie and myself as a married couple and friends through their dad's work. Okay?"

Catcher78
Catcher78
156 Followers