Zandra Wins the Cock Sucking Award

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kitty used to work for your dad?"

"Well yes, she did. After my mom died and a suitable amount of time she was his lover. My dad is eighty and is hung like a donkey. For years now she's been bow-legged."

End of chapter three.

I woke up spooning with Pixie, my left hand grasping Pixie's tit, my face smashed against her neck as it curved into her delicate shoulder, my leg was draped over Pixie's hip. My cunt rested on her soft ass. Instantly all of my senses were on hyper-alert, especially for the sounds coming from my babies. I didn't flinch and tried to keep my breath the same. After about twenty seconds or so, I slowly disentangled from Pixie, grabbed Pixie's phone and it was ten-fifteen. I gently shook Pixie's shoulder and her eyes opened. I said, "Baby, it's ten fifteen, there's a shower in the en suite off the guest room next to the kitchen," and I pointed towards the kitchen.

I ran up the stairs to my bedroom and Mistress was texting on her phone and smiled at me I padded over the bed and curled up against her. I said, "Pixie is showering downstairs, Mistress can I wash you in the shower?"

I closed the bathroom door and said, "Mistress, shall I set the temperature to your specification and if so, how do you prefer it?"

"Come here you little bitch, training day one begins, she slapped my titties back and forth as if they were punching bags and kept on as they got redder and redder. My face felt so hot and I was leaking like an old strainer. I was huffing and puffing and Mistress stopped as she then pulled my nipples away and up and then let go, my nipples ached, and dropped them one after another and then she pinched them both simultaneously so hard and held on. It hurt so fucking bad and I squirted all over the floor and our feet. Still, she bent me over the basin and started wailing away on my fat ass, at some point I cried. I knew I had done something wrong, but I didn't dare ask. Then the spanking was over.

Mistress walked around and undressed herself and opened the shower door and turned on all the jets, then she said, "Here bitch, is rule number one. As my potential Pet, you only cum when I say you can. Do you understand?"

I nodded, but I couldn't control my lower lip from shaking and tears were leaking. She didn't say anything and pulled me into the water and I involuntarily shrieked as the water hit my ass, it hurt so bad and I hopped away and put my cheeks against the tile wall.

She said, "Pet, is there skin lotion in the basin?"

I said, "Second drawer on the left, Mistress," and I didn't move as I was not told to do so.

She found some old-school Ponds Cold Cream and some Alaverdi brand skin lotion and came back into the shower. She turned one of the side jets off and motioned me to her. "Stand up tall and touch your toes."

I did so and she put some of the Alaverdi brand skin balm on her hand and softly rubbed my cheeks. It stung badly and I flinched but didn't say anything just bit my lower lip.

She said, "You have some water blisters and they broke. We will use this and will make sure there is no permanent mark."

I didn't say anything, but was worried. My tits hurt too. Something was wrong.

Zandra wins the cock sucking award in Las Vegas Part II

Copyright Catcher78 Part two

I had to pee badly, which is why I woke up. I was spooning Pixie. I kissed her neck and said, "Baby I need to pee," and carefully got up. Though it had been several days, my ass hurt horribly and my titties were black, blue and yellow.

That morning when Mistress went crazy on me, Pixie attacked her and told her, "I know you're cheating on me you fucking bitch and you're going to jail for this bitch! Hurting Zandra," and she leaped at Katherine and belted her, knocking her down and diving on top of Katherine, smacking her several more times.

Pixie had hired a private detective and had video of Katherine with some guy's wife. Pixie took pictures of me and I texted them to Kitty and asked for a restraining order to keep Katherine away from me. I called Kitty and she picked up, "Kitty? This is Zandra and my life has grown complicated. Katherine brutally attacked me, the photos are evidence of that and I asked for the restraining order."

Kitty said, "I was just looking at that and yes that will be easy to do."

I said, "Two questions then, first isn't that a felony? Assault and battery? That she should be charged with? Secondly, her wife Pixie Airtight wants to divorce her and has a PI's report with photos of her cheating with some guy's wife. Can you be her attorney?

Kitty said, "Okay, it is a felony and I want you in my office at ten thirty, can you be here? If so bring Pixie I can represent her."

I said, "Thank you."

There will be a doctor here and a police detective, both women. You will have to show your injuries to them. As described, she will be convicted. Your husband and his supervisor were served twenty minutes ago. They were angry. We beat them to the punch. See you in a bit."

The police detective was a young black lady named Tish Johnson and the doctor was also a woman but older. The doctor was a mid-forties and as we arrived she had on latex gloves and asked me to disrobe and I did, except for my black lace thigh highs and my black five inch pumps. She focused on my beaten bottom cheeks by first squeezing my cheeks firmly. She asked, "Let me know if this hurts," and began swatting my jiggly ass again with first one hand and the other and did not stop. It felt surprisingly good, she was not as hitting me as hard, I knew that was the difference between being a pain slut with Mistress that cared for me and one that wanted to hurt me and degrade me.

She stopped and I was so close and she said, "Turn around honey."

I did and she continued, "What did she do to your big soft breasts to make them black and blue?"

I said, "She stood right where you are and slapped the shit out them first left hand, then left had. Maybe for twenty minutes and then she stopped and she grabbed both of nipples and pulled my tits up stretching then as far as she could, then dropping them. The slapping continued for another five minutes and then she grabbed both nipples and pinched them as hard as she could."

Detective Johnson asked, "What happened next?"

I blushed and looked down, and said, "I had an orgasm and squirted all over the floor."

Kitty cleared her throat and said, "Detective, what's your assessment?"

Detective Johnson responded, "I can only gather the facts for the district attorney to file charges or not. I have my opinions of course. It will hinge on whether the DA, who is up for re-election figures this will help her win. That your home is in Seattle where there are lots of LGBTQ voters and campaign contributors will play a role of course. I need to gather a couple more bits of evidence. Okay?"

Detective Johnson approached me with her iPhone and bent down on both knees and pushed the record button and stuck two fingers into my sodden cunt and slowly sawed in and out, and said, "Subject's pussy is gushing like a waterfall."

She leaned forward and furiously stuck her long serpent like tongue into my pussy, seeking my clit. Her phone fell to the floor as she pulled my big soft ass towards her forcing me into Detective Johnson's face and within less than a minute I came all over the detective's face.

Pixie was giggling. She walked over and extricated me, her lover from the detective and helped me to put my clothes on. Kitty was in a quiet conversation with the detective and the doctor who both looked at me and smiled at me.

Kitty walked over and without bidding said, "Pixie I need you to give me one dollar and sign a representation form. With your PI's work and what the doctor and detective will provide us almost certainly Katherine will be charged and convicted of second degree assault and battery for sure and possibly first degree. They can show with what they found on her phone, with text's from Gary and Esther that she's been in a relationship with both of them for years.

They can show both conspiracy to hurt you and she took pictures of you and sent them to Esther and Gary. They're not sure yet what Esther and Gary will be charged with. Zandra, your divorce claim will have to be amended to include this and when I file for you Pixie it will be part of it. If they all go to prison, it is likely in a family court that you both get the vast bulk of the assets."

Pixie looked at me voice a question to Kitty, "I have a really nice home in Las Vegas and after we're married I think we should move there so I can be closer to my boys. Is there a problem if we move there now?"

Kitty smiled and said, "None that I can think of. Just both of you should new phones and turn your current one's off and put them in a safe place like a safety deposit box at your bank."

Kitty left us in the conference room closing the door. Pixie rummaged in her purse and came out with a box, got down on her knees and said, "I knew that I loved you that first night when we slept together, Zandra will you marry me?"

I nodded and said, "Yes," and held my left hand out. Pixie my love put the ring on, it was ginormous and I said, "I will be the best wife for you and protect your heart. Let's go home and have lunch with our babies, Mama Pixie."

Kitty was correct, it turns out detective Johnson was the assistant district attorney's wife and we moved to Las Vegas and were married. On our honeymoon, Pixie and I hung out at her lovely home with her son's and my daughters. We had a very thick bedroom door and a dead bolt. My mom had moved in with us, she absolutely loved Pixie, and all the kids loved Grammy too.

One of the ways we had fun was to watch Pixies Porn Hub portfolio, especially her fucking black men with these enormous, big black cocks. Pixie said in the black community they preferred using the word dick instead of cock. We would role play and Pixie would put an eight inch vibrating butt plug in in ass and then fuck me with a twelve inch strap on, then switch out the butt plug with he strap on in my ass and put a vibrating egg in my cunt and talk nasty to me. She called me, "You nasty black dick whore you're fucking around behind my back with and big black dick you can find aren't you?"

We were spooning one morning in bed. I was the big spoon and I said, "Pix baby, if you need to fuck some black guys, as long as I can be with you while they fuck you, you have my permission. I don't want it to come between us."

Pixie rolled around and said, "It's not like that at all sweetie. I have an agent who called me just before we left Seattle who told me that Porn Hub had offered me a five million deal for ten new videos. It's at best a month's of work, here in Vegas. The men are all clean, you can be on set and watch."

I was looking at her and some tears were starting to leak, I was always so emotional and my mind was racing, here it goes again just like Gary and Katherine, we've been married for two months and my wife wants to or already is cheating on me. I said, "Pixie, are you cheating on me already?"

Pixie's mouth flew open and she said, "No honey, not once."

I said, "How much money do you have in your bank account?"

Pixie knitted up her brows not knowing where the question came from and said, "Thirty two million, give or take, I've invested carefully."

I was quiet, thinking to myself, she doesn't need the money and I signed a prenuptial agreement and ended up with just under four million dollars, so the girls and I would be fine no matter what. I thought about all the role play and concluded that Pixie probably had cheated on Katherine all along and might be actually cheating on me now or wanted to. Finally I said, "Sure no problem."

It broke my heart, but I was used to this now and was not so out of control emotionally. Pixie jumped up and said she was going to shower and beckoned me to come with her. I said, "I'm going to start some coffee. I'll be up in a bit," I put on some flannel pjs and went downstairs and pushed a couple of buttons and went out on the deck to wait for the coffee. It was the high seventies and a beautiful morning, lovely sky. I opened my iPhone and changed my password. I texted Kitty and said that I needed her to hire a private investigator to follow Pixie and gather information. I was pretty sure that she was and had been having liaisons with black porn actors from her career. Immediately a frown came back and said she could do that and said she would do that. She texted back that if I wanted to divorce her she had a conflict of interest having represented us both, but maybe not as she had also sued Porn Hub and could slip through the cracks and send a release to Pixie on those grounds. I responded that sounds okay, but to wait until she was shooting the videos or halfway through. I didn't want Pixie to connect this morning with Kitty's response. She texted back, makes sense and said I was in her heart.

I put my phone into the back pocket of the pjs and went in to pour some coffee and my mom was there and one look at me and she said, "What's wrong?"

I said, "Not now, but when Pixie goes out, we'll talk. Please get my babies and the boys up, so she won't get in my grill."

Mom nodded and went to work.

Pixie predictably, said, "I need to get some clothes for the shoots."

What was of interest was she did not ask me to go with her. I was happy with that and it felt like a small confirmation. After she left I told my mom what was going on, including the role play.

On Wednesday Kitty texted me to call her. Pixie said she had to shop some more and left without me, again. I called Kitty and said, "Hi Kitty, what do you know?"

She said, the operatives picked her up Saturday leaving your place. She went to a condo just off the strip and unlocked the door and went in. She parked in a spot that was for the condo. There were two spots, one had a corvette parked. After three hours she came out and was kissing a very tall black guy. She left in her car. One of the operatives followed her and the other stayed watching the condo. In another hour a black couple, including the one male we had seen left the condo and drove off somewhere. The operative used some of his tools and was inside the condo immediately. She planted mini cameras with mikes everywhere. Pixie had a full wardrobe of her clothes there. The operative left after being inside for fifteen minutes having hid a minicomputer in the ceiling that would send images, videos and sound to the cloud. Under the guise of shopping Pixie had fucked the couple three of the four days since and Kitty would send me the connection to the cloud. She said, the condo is Pixie's."

I said, "I can't randomly fly to Seattle. Is there any way you can come down here?"

"Actually," Kitty said, "I have a meeting next week. We could meet then."

Okay, I said, "I'm not sure how to play this, but we're done. I sure can pick them, can't I?"

"Honey, this is her problem as it was Gary's and Katherine's. Coming out of this I think you should see a counselor and you might start this week. It would help you," I hung up.

I connected to the cloud and put some ear buds in and watched the first one and it didn't take long for the guy to start deriding me as a "stupid fat cow" and there was other shit. Pixie finally said, "Stop, I love her totally. No more of this," he pulled out and dumped a load all over her face and the black woman immediately sat on her face."

I stood up walking into the kitchen and poured me some coffee. I took out the ear budds, put my phone in my jeans in my back pocket. I walked to the bathroom and took my clothes off and stood on the scale. I was still five foot ten and weighed one hundred and ninety pounds. Classic big, beautiful woman. I got my phone out of my pocket and googled fitness places and found one three blocks away. I showered and put on some light makeup and some yoga pants and some pink runners, oh and a too tight tee shirt.

I walked to the fitness center, Kilo Club and a very fit young man, maybe thirty or so asked me, "Miss, how may I help you?"

I said I'm forty four years old. I'm five foot ten and weigh one hundred and ninety pounds. According to my private investigator my spouse thinks I'm fat. When I was thirty I weighed one hundred and forty pounds. I want to safely get there within ten pounds as soon as possible. Will you work with me. Oh according to my spouse I'm a big, beautiful woman, which when I googled that there are porn videos of fat woman getting fucked. I think I have some time left. How much and how often?

He said, "My name is Daniel and it's one hundred a month and I charge fifty dollars an hour and we could meet five days a week. I think you probably need to modify your diet too and we work with dieticians who will get that done for you. We can get you to one fifty within six months."

"So roughly seven thousand dollars, give or take?"

He said, "Yes."

"What should I wear?"

He said, "You need a good sports bra and boy shorts and leggings."

"When can I start?"

He said, "Tomorrow at eight thirty. Bring several large bottles of water."

I gave him my debit card and swiped it and asked, "Can I keep this on file?"

I nodded and left and went to the mall to Macy's and bought what I needed and left and bought some Aquafina water bottles.

Kitty would be here next Wednesday and we could chart a course. Because of the prenuptial neither of us could profit, but It would be fun to hurt her. The thing that perplexed me, is why on earth did she marry me.

Daniel worked me hard, no the better word is relentlessly. Cardio on a lifted stair master. Then stretches making my ass and my groin hurt. Light weights, he called them dumb bells, I'd take them from my hip until my arms were parallel to the floor. Then he put me on a bench and I started lifting a bar bell and he was spotting me from over my face. His cock was the biggest one I'd ever seen. I could see it on the inside of his tights. If it wasn't hard, oh my God!.

Pixie was all excited on Monday and said, "My first shoot is this afternoon, you're still coming right?"

I smiled and nodded. She hugged me and ran upstairs, I suspect to call her fuck buddy and tell him to be nice. I'd get a copy of the phone call later.

It was him. I think she was especially turned on to fuck him in front of me, given that she didn't think I knew. I had to act a bit and pretend I was turned on. Right about there the love was officially gone. Anyone that could do that to her wife was heartless and to find enjoyment in it. I put on a good show telling her, "That was so hot Pixie, how long is he?"

"Eleven inches when he is hard."

I said, innocently, "You've fucked him before?"

She quickly responded, "Oh we've done several scenes together."

I said, "Oh we haven't watched that one?"

She said, "I might not have it at home, I'll get Porn Hub to send it to me."

I said, "No big deal. I saw him live and looked away out the window."

Then, she said, "I want to fuck you much, he came in me four times and it's all for you baby."

I said, "No, I've sucked a lot of cock and I'm full on a lesbian now. That's for you. Maybe you could do a lesbian scene with his wife tomorrow and she would clean you out."

When we got home I came inside and went upstairs and put my workout stuff on and texted her that I had some errands to run and she was probably tired and needed a nap. I turned my phone off and went to the Kilo fitness center and though I was stiff from yesterday after about ten minutes that was all gone and he worked my ass off.

Daniel said, "We forgot to weigh you yesterday, so get on the scales, please," I stepped on to them and weighed one hundred and eighty six pounds.

Daniel said, "I have set up your first meeting with the nutritionist. Her name is Beth, Zandra here is Beth," we shook hands.