Zandra Wins the Cock Sucking Award

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was maybe an inch taller than me and maybe one hundred and twenty pounds, but her body was mixture of softness and steel.

She walked me through my next two weeks of meals. Protein and green carbs, with spices and no starch. Protein choices were all over the board, fish and chicken predominated but there was pork too. Less quantities than I've been eating, too.

The next morning, Pixie rolled over in bed and said, "Come on get ready for the next, shoot."

I sat up and said, "Babe I've enough dick for a lifetime and you go make some more money. It's not for me. When you hear someone mention the word lesbian, think of me. Is there any chance of you getting HIV? I mean Porn Hub has all kinds of BBC gay porn where guys are flopping all over BBC. I watched one yesterday, the white guy was a sissy-cross dresser and while he was getting hammered in the caboose and his dick was turning circles like it was a fucking helicopter and then he shot long ribbons of cum everywhere and nobody touched him.

Pixie honey, "I've got daughters that depend on me and I don't want to die. I looked up online for HIV tests and they won't show up for six months for six months after you're done fucking these guys," I handed her the page on my phone from the Mayo Clinic showing her the news."

I said, "I'm just lucky you haven't been doing BBC shoots for Porn Hub and we had our little honeymoon. This is the end of May and you'll be done, what, the end of June, maybe the fourth of July, tack on six more months and a test for your after Thanksgiving and we can make love then, if you're clean. Have fun babe."

I jumped up and kissed the top of her head and gave her an air kiss besides her face. I went downstairs and yelled, "Parent teacher conferences, bye!"

There were no conferences just a workout and it was easier. Last night dinner was some sauteed chicken thighs and broccoli. My babies were all over it and when I weighed in I was down a pound and Daniel high fived me. I felt ecstatic.

I met with Kitty and told her what the last four days were like, she chuckled and said, "Why are you doing this Zandra?"

I looked her straight in the eye and said, "I want to burn the bitch and make her cry. That is all that matters, she enjoyed fucking this guy in front of me, thinking that I didn't know. That is the most cruel thing I can imagine. Her lover trashed me and yet she kept on fucking him."

Kitty said, "Do you have any questions for me?"

I said, "Yes I do. I don't want to go back to Seatle, can you find me a realtor to find me a six bedroom home, that I can buy anytime between now and the end of November."

The porn shoots ended and we still slept together, but the intimacy faded and she started fucking herself with vibes. That was a show to further hurt me as if I cared at all. I picked up and started sleeping in my mom's room who had moved out into the house I had bought.

I knew that she continued to fuck her lover. In September I had Kitty prepare the divorce papers and told her I intended to serve Pixie then. Nevada was a no fault state so it would be irreconcilable differences, but she would be served with pictures of her getting railed by her lover. Sometimes there were others. By November fifteenth I was down to one hundred and thirty pounds. Pixie had at no point noticed.

She was nominated for the porn star of the year by the AVN which was the Adult Video News industry sponsored by Playboy TV. I asked her, "Pixie can I could come with her to the ceremony?"

She lit up and said, "Of course Zee, you know there are booths and I can introduce you to people."

I said, "Really? That would be so cool. Do you know that English guy named Danny D?"

She said, "Yes he's a great guy, married with kids. Do you want to meet him?"

I said, "That would be so cool. I just want an autograph."

She smiled at me and said, "Are you sure Zee," with a coy smile.

I got righteous really fast and said, "Pixie I'm your wife, I would never ever cheat on you. I would never ever break your heart."

She looked at me, shocked.

I said, "I think this was a bad idea. I'm really sorry Pixie," and five months of hurt burst forth with tears.

I turned and went to my mom's room and locked the door and took a shower. I put on some old unsexy panties and some too big jeans and a too big tee shirt. I tied a little rope to hold up my pants through the belt loops. I added some shower shoes and pulled my hair into a ponytail with a white scrunchy. There was no lipstick and no make up and I came out to make so dinner for my daughters. Pixie came into the kitchen and hugged me from behind and said, "I'm sorry Zee, I didn't mean to hurt you."

I turned around and hugged her. I did not say anything.

She said, "I texted Danny and he said for sure and said that he know how important that family was," and I hugged her again.

I was not sure how this was going to play out, but I wasn't going to maker her remember her words.

The ceremony now as the next day and I had purchased a bright yellow sundress and a new yell of push up bra (my girls had shrunk down to a DD cup) and was wearing some sandalwood thigh highs and no underwear.

We took an uber to the event which was adjacent to the Caeser's Palace on the strip. We were holding hands, we still hadn't fucked, she was supposed to have her doctor's free test next week. This is far and away the happiest I'd seen her with me. Two days ago she had fucked three guys at her condo.

We arrived at Danny D who was in a Porn Hub booth. Pixie got his attention and his eyes lit up. Pixie said, "Danny this is my wife Zandra."

I stubbed my toe and gave him a shy look and he said, "Come here love give me a hug love," and I walked up to him and melted into him mashing my tits into him and I put my face into the crook of his neck and bit his ear lobe.

I said, "Danny can I show you something," he nodded and I continued and said, "look at these pictures from yesterday." I showed him the pictures of Pixie fucking the three guys and said, "that was yesterday."

I pointed to the adjacent booth that said cock sucking audition and said, "Will you audition me? Please~" He nodded and we walked over and Pixie was about five feet behind us and onto the set.

I got down on my knees in front of Danny and pulled his belt out and undid his trousers and his nine and one half inch log of white cock, was in hands and I kissed the head of this beautiful cock and then just like that I opened I opened my cherry red lips and my nose was buried in his pubes. I reached around and grabbed Danny's ass and pulled him into my face. Immediately he grabbed my head and started to facefuck me. I immediately stuck my finger between his cheeks and rubbed his anus and he started to moan and I pushed my finger all the way to the third knuckle and he flooded my tummy within two minutes. He was shocked, I said, "Could you aske them if we could have a fuck scene, anal or my cunt."

Danny nodded and asked and they nodded and he was hard and stuck his fingers into my wet cunt and he fucked me for maybe twenty minutes. I came over and over again. Pixie was watching and crying. I stood up and grabbed my purse and pulled out my phone and walked over to her and she looked as if she didn't know me. I held up the phone of her fucking the three black guys and showed her.

I said, "Pixie."

She looked at me and I pointed to this guy in a black suit and he walked over and handed her an envelope and took her picture and said, "You've been served."

I said, "Pixie, why did you marry me with the prenuptial and all that. What was the fucking point. You could not have hurt me more than if you tried. I think you did try too. I lost fifty five pounds and you did not notice. My counsellor thinks you're narcistic and perhaps a sociopath. There is a restraining order inside. Just sign the papers and move on. I do not ever want to see you or talk to you ever again."

Danny came up and grabbed my arm and pulled me away, "Come on love, let's get a drink."

I went with him to a bar in Caesars and we ordered a drink. I got tonic water with a slice of lime.

I said, "Danny I feel so bad for using you. Please accept my apology!"

He said, "About that. Porn Hub wants us to do five scenes tomorrow and if they think they will be as perfect as they think they will be they will sign you to a two year deal. Their thinking is we would be pretend married and you'd cuckold me with lesbians, huge cocks and then I'd fuck away your sin, until the next time. By the way here is this, "and he handed me this piece of paper that said Zandra winner of the Porn Hub cock sucking award.