Zany 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mm, mm, that's right, I reopened the cringle window because, mm, mm, that's right, the lighting so much better and mm, mm, that's right, because the adventure assistant, Wilma, just had to keep after it, mm, mm, that's right

"Oh, the adventure peeping window is back open, so, I mean, this is just me talking and all, but my boyfriend would never have to visit the peeping show booths, I mean, but since it's mainstream and all now, I mean, I wouldn't get in the way of that, but, I mean, he would just be pulling out stream because I'm a good girlfriend, but then, you know, some silly people, I mean, they go "ahh, ahh" and then, you know, they go all "I mean, I mean, I mean" and then they top that off with a couple of "oh, oh" and of course, it finishes off with "hi" like five times, I mean, those boyfriends probably have to visit the peeping show booths because, well, man balls make ball juice every day and it has to come out and by the way, lunch will be in 30, ta, da."

Mm, mm, that's right, I understand the mechanics and the biology, mm, mm, that's right, that was all stupid fricking sarcasm!

"Huddle up, adventurers!"

"(Huddle, buzz, buzz, you guys are the muscle, so, now what, buzz, buzz, buzz)?"

"(In the huddle, buzz, buzz, buzz, we need a key for the lock or a pair of bolt cutters, buzz, buzz, buzz)."

"(Also in the huddle, buzz, buzz, buzz, what's for lunch, buzz, buzz, buzz)?"

"Break!"

Mm, mm, that's right, we had no plan, but mm, mm, that's right, my homemade hazmat suit stayed pretty clean, mm, mm, that's right.

"Zany, other than rotten canned food and gas vapor in bottles and possibly an old timely rabbit dinner killing double barrel shotgun, what else did you hope to find in the old prepper room anyways and start with how, mm, mm, that's right, I'm saying it, you need o fix Ric Rick's phone number in your phone! You keep texting with Rick Ric and that guy is straight8+8+8+8!"

Mm, mm, that's right, SOB!

"Oh, I mean, I mean, I mean, oh, oh, oh, I mean, I mean, I mean, Luke, do you visit the peeping booth store then, hmm?"

"Well, not anymore since I think Willie is my girlfriend after this!"

"And how about you, Dale, hmm?"

"Um, I'm going to need some of that Anna Adlibs here, Zany because I'm confused if Marla is sending me a dating signal or not, but, so, are we having pizza for lunch, Zany?"

"Dale, it's anonymity! And the "Peep & Pull" has cameras and a live stream of the lounging area on their website!"

Mm, mm, that's right, I laid it out, mm, mm, that's right, never mind that I know that the bookstore has cameras, mm, mm, that's right since the thin tin shed is thin and rickety and Marla probably heard that and mm, mm, that's right, there was about to be argument in the middle of my adventure!

[Tin shed window cover cringles open again]

"Well, I have yoga on Thursday nights and relationships are give and take, especially when they are new relationships, so lunch is in 25."

[Huh, Marla recloses the tin shed window and huh]

Well, then Dale passed out.

[And huh, then the peeping tin window cover opened back up!]

"And I fixed your phone, Zany and all of a sudden, you have like a bazillion missed texts from the right Ric Rick, instead of the wrong Rick Ric, so."

[And the peeping window closed back up]

Mm, mm, that's right, I passed out again, but, mm, mm, that's right, I woke up when Luke and Dale literally threw me out of the bent door of tin shed and mm, mm, that's right, I answered a couple of missed texts!

[Weep, an outgoing text]

"Ric Rick, R U @ the peeping show?"

[Whoop, a response text]

"Who me? (Fap, argh, fap, argh), no!"

Mm, mm, that's right, some men prefer going solo in these modern times, mm, mm, that's right, that seems so wrong, but, mm, mm, that's right, it's not me, mm, mm, especially since I got the screwed-up phone numbers fixed in my phone, mm, mm, that's right, my list is right!

[Whoop, a quick follow up response text]

"Wait, who is this? I'm straight8+8+8+8 Rick Ric."

[Weep, an "ugh" outgoing response text]

"It's me, the Zany boy who lives like a girl, so???"

[Whoop, a really fast follow up response text]

"Oh, can I have a blow job with some Aba Bimini privacy?"

[Weep, a déjà vu outgoing response text]

"It's anonymity!"

Mm, mm, that's right, I'm ending the first chapter right here, mm, mm, that's right.

But he didn't respond back when I challenged him to remove the fours "8's" from his status.

End Zany 01

12