Zara and Zoe Pt. 02

Story Info
Day 2 of the Twin swap.
15.4k words
4.33
7.8k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
245 Followers

This is the second part of a longer story so I suggest you read the first part before this as the characters will not make sense. Any resemblance to persons living or dead are purely accidental. All characters are made up from my own warped imagination. The story belongs to me, so please do not use it without my permission. As always the tale contains descriptions of many kinds of sexual activity, so if you are under 18, or those kind of things offend you, please move on. As always this story is set in a utopian World where STD's and unwanted pregnancies do not exist.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Zara

Zara woke from her dream. She had been standing under a waterfall, her arms outstretched, her head thrown back, mouth open. The mad part was that it wasn`t water gushing down, covering her body, and filling her mouth. No it was a waterfall of Ian`s delicious semen that was drenching her from the rocks above. Zara shook her head and smiled at the craziness of her dream, rolling over to stare at her sister`s husband who was sleeping peacefully on his back next to her. The provider of the seed of her dream lay serenely in its little nest of blonde hair.

Zara tiptoed to the bathroom to relieve herself. She indulged in a quick bidet so that she would taste good for him if he deigned to give her another dose of his fabulous oral skills, then slipped back into bed. Casually she ran her fingers along the shaft of his flaccid penis and was excited to see it twitch and harden a tad. Ian groaned in his sleep and rolled over so that the object of her desire was hidden behind the bulk of his body.

Cautiously Zara moved from the bed. Half crouching, half sitting on the bedroom floor with her arm resting on the bed and her head in turn resting on that arm she stared at Ian`s penis. With her other hand she carefully reached out and ran her fingernails lightly along the shaft. She was rewarded with another spasm, plus she could see from her vantage point only a few inches away a definite growth. Nothing dramatic at first, but as she continued to brush her fingernails along the fleshy pole she could see that it was certainly responding.

Ian was restlessly moving around, groaning ever louder as he slept. Daringly Zara ran one hard, red, painted fingernail across the sensitive tip. Ian`s moan this time was akin to a sigh, and he rolled onto his back, his rod standing straight up from his body with that cute little bend in it. Zara placed her hand gingerly around Ian`s penis, her movements slow and calculated. "That feels so good baby!" Ian`s hushed voice startling her, so concentrated was she on what she had been doing.

"Thank God! I never thought you were going to wake up," she said with a girlish giggle.

"Been awake for ten minutes!" he replied with a chuckle and Zara dug her nails painfully into his shaft, "Bastard!"

He started to pull her towards him but Zara shrugged him off, "Just relax and enjoy!"

Her hand movements increased ever so slightly in speed with gradual added pressure around his dick. Her lackadaisical hand job produced two little greyish white pearls of come to leak from the tip of his penis. Her hand stopped moving as she licked them away. "That feels even better baby, suck me! I am begging you baby suck my cock!"

Zara tortured him for another minute, even though it was torture for her as well. There was nothing that she wanted to do more at this moment than engulf his dick with her mouth and feel him spurt in her mouth, but she resisted until he begged, "Baby, Pleeeeease. I´m nearly there. Suck me like only you know how!"

Zara stopped. Was there something special Zoe did that she didn`t know about. Did she stick her finger up his bum or something? Fuck! What should she do. While she thought up her next move her hand began to move once more and the pearl coloured beads appearing from the tip of Ian`s slit arrived with more frequency. Ian was squirming on the bed and thrusting his hips insistently, so Zara took a deep breath and placed her mouth over the head and rubbed his shaft rapidly until she felt his warm seed filling her mouth as he jerked crazily beneath her.

Ian`s hand landed gently on her head. He ran his fingers lovingly through her hair as he breathed, "Wow baby! That is definitely the nicest way to wake up. I love it when you try new things." Zara`s relief was so huge at this last sentence; it was basically Carte Blanche for her to do whatever she wanted and just call it something new.

"Just give me a minute and we can carry on a bit longer. We still have an hour before we have to meet Tom and Zara! I need the little boys room and a quick shower!"

"That`s fine. I`ll have a cigarette on the balcony, then use the shower as well. I seem to be a bit sweaty!" Laughing they went on their pre-prescribed routes. Zara heard the shower start as the smoke filled her lungs for the first time that morning. Ian was singing in the shower. Some old ABBA hit that he was murdering in his happiness. Zara had to admit she was really having fun with Ian.

This romantic, caring sex was such a total opposite from what she experienced at home. She was honest enough to confess that this was nearly always her fault. Sex with Tom was more like a wrestling match as two Alphas fought for domination between the sheets. If she closed a particularly profitable deal at work she would prowl the house like a caged panther until Tom came home. There was no foreplay apart from her ripping the clothes from his body, straddling him, and riding him vigorously until their mutual satisfaction was achieved. Sometimes the boot was on the other foot with Tom heaving her from the sofa, bending her over and pounding her mercilessly from behind. She found both equally satisfying, but sex with Ian was the polar opposite.

Lost in her daydream she hadn`t heard him until his brawny arms enveloped her body. She leant back into his embrace as Ian nuzzled and kissed her neck. Zara could already feel his cock stiffening against the crack of her arse, so she shuffled backwards whilst gripping the top of the balcony parapet, "Here?" he asked incredulously, staring out at the sea.

"Here!" Zara replied reaching behind her to grab his pole and leave him in no doubt that she meant it. Zara puled on it a few times to guarantee it would be hard enough to enter. She shouldn`t have worried though, she was as wet as a weekend in Blackpool. He glided in without a seconds pause. What followed wasn`t the frantic rutting she loved with Tom. Ian took his time. His lovely bent penis penetrating her at different speeds, different angles, and different depths for nearly five minutes as Zara trembled through two orgasms, gripping the balcony wall like it was her lifeline. When he came it was also tender, he slid slowly home for the last time and she could feel his penis tremble inside her vagina, his semen coating her insides with warmth. She shivered against him when he pulled her upright, cupping her breasts in his paw like hands. He was still just inside her, but such was her sensitivity she could feel it every time it left her a millimetre at a time. When it finally totally departed her body she felt an irrational sadness that she never felt with Tom.

They walked hand in hand into the bedroom and Zara saw a little red velvet box on the bed. "Happy Birthday Darling!" Ian said and pulled Zara in for a tongue intensive kiss that nearly ended up in a second bout of lovemaking, but his dick wasn`t quite ready for that, so Zara opened the box instead. Inside was the most delicate of gold chains. This jewellery was nothing like the thousand pounds pieces she wore most of the time, probably fifty quid at the market, but his pride as he fastened it around Zara`s ankle was there for all to see.

"It`s truly lovely Ian. Thank you so much. How can I ever repay you," she said with a coy grin.

"His smile was broad as he answered, „I can think of a few ways, but now we have to go meet Zara and Tom, it`s nearly nine. You distracted me, and you know how I hate being late!"

Her hand reached out for his semi hard dick, but Ian ducked away from her hand and ran into the bathroom. She heard the lock click so he obviously wasn`t joking about not being late. Zara amused herself by seeing what was in Zoe`s suitcase. On the top was a green bikini that matched the orange one in Zara`s own suitcase across the hall. The twins had bought them together on a shopping trip only a week ago. There were a couple of cheap, cotton, sundresses that looked they had been bought at a thrift shop. They were a bit faded, and the hem was starting to come down on one of them. There was the statutory little black dress from Etam that looked like it had been in the case since last year's holiday. Five pairs of Primark cotton pants that were still in the plastic box. Zara read the label with disgust. "Five for a Fiver!" Next came the matching cotton bras.

Underneath were a pair of polyester black French knickers that were probably Zoe`s idea of seductive lingerie. It was at the bottom of the case that she got her biggest surprise. A stainless steel butt-plug, a long orange vibrator with little knobs running the whole length, and a bottle of Durex, grapefruit flavoured lubricating gel were wrapped up in a Rolling Stones T-shirt. "You dirty little twin!" Zara said under her breath grinning insanely.

She jumped when she heard Ian say behind her, "No time for all that now. You`ll have to wait for the after lunch siesta I have planned!"

As Ian dressed in swim shorts and a polo Zara popped to the bathroom for a quick clean up and emerged a few minutes later wearing the green bikini. Throwing on one of the sundresses, the pale green one, she slipped her feet into a pair of flip flops from the suitcase and she and Ian made their way downstairs to find Zoe and Tom.

Zoe

"Wake up Zara!" Zoe came awake with Tom nudging her with his foot. Groggily she shook her head to clear it. Zoe had slept deeper than she had in a long, long time.

"Yes Master!" she whimpered, now fully immersed in her role.

"Blow job. Now!" Tom said curtly and Zoe uncurled herself from the bottom of the bed and crawled upwards to where Tom was already lazily stroking a quite impressive hard on. In seconds she had him in her mouth, which was no mean feat as he was very hard, and very big. The next five minutes were spent with her using all her tricks as Tom urged her on by gripping a handful of her hair so tightly that some came out by the roots.

Zoe even managed to engulf all of him, although her throat and jaw were stretched to the absolute maximum, then he grunted, and a stream of his sperm filled her mouth. She swallowed greedily.

Zoe smiled up at her Master as he said, "There`s a present for you in the suitcase Darling. Happy Birthday! Zoe moved rapidly to retrieve the box that she found easily inside the suitcase. It was wrapped in shiny black paper with a red bow. Again Zoe had to fight back laughter at his choice of colours.

Zoe ripped off the black paper and bow like a kid at Christmas. Underneath was just a brown cardboard box. Opening it Zoe peered in at the contents. The first thing she saw was a massive butt plug and two more smaller cardboard boxes. Zoe and Ian loved anal sex, and tried to do it at least once a week. The whole preparation and extended anticipation was a complete turn on for Zoe. Ian would spend nearly half an hour gradually increasing the opening of her back door. Gently massaging more and more lubricant into the ever widening aperture. Then there was the insertion of the butt plug she had bought him for a joke on their first anniversary with a note attached, "From me to you-Then back in Me! xxx"

The insertion process was also extended as Ian slowly pushed the plug increasingly deeper and deeper until Zoe felt her sphincter muscles parting as the plug slipped into place. Once she was plugged she would casually blow him for a few minutes allowing the plug to stretch her rectum enough that Ian could enter. The entire process could sometimes take an hour from the decision to have sex in this way until Zoe would groan as Ian slipped inside her.

The butt-plug she was staring at now was more than fifty percent larger than the one they used at home and was now sitting in the suitcase across the hall. "You like it?" Tom asked with a malicious sneer. "I hope so because you are going to be wearing it all day!"

Zoe looked at him flabbergasted, "Pardon?" she whispered, unable to speak through her dry mouth.

"Put it in, or shall I do it for you?"

"Yes Master!" Zoe only just managed to get the words out as she looked around in despair for some lubricant or at least a tub of Vaseline.

"Stop!" Ian yelled. "To slow slave! Come here. Lay on the bed. Here. Face down. Hands on head!"

Zoe was unsure of what was happening, but instinctively followed Tom`s instructions. Tom rose slowly from the bed once she was laying as he had directed. Zoe had her face buried in a pillow as the first blow from the paddle landed directly on her backside. Another five followed in a a quick sequence until she could feel her cheeks burning. Her bum was numb, however this didn`t prevent the agony when Tom rudely spat into her arse and pushed the butt plug inside her with little or no finesse. The pain was considerable and for the first time in her life Zoe nearly cried out. Her arse felt like someone had shoved a whole salami into her back passage, and she was unsure if she would be able to move.

"Come on. Time for breakfast. Put your bikini on and whatever overpriced designer shit you brought to cover it up and let's go!"

Zoe was taking deep breaths and willing the pounding in her arse to stop or at least diminish. She was having trouble moving, and when the paddle landed a stinging blow that connected to the base of the plug her ability to move was not improved. It was only when the third such blow landed that she sprung into motion. More as a survival instinct than anything else.

Stiltedly she moved to the suitcase and retrieved the orange bikini, and for the first time she wished she was in Ian`s room donning her own green one. All her body hurt. Her jaw from the blow job. Her arse from the plug. Her cheeks from the paddling. Her stomach and legs from where the muscles had contracted from the agony.

Wincing with every movement she pulled on the bikini bottoms and then slipped the top over her breasts. Looking in the suitcase she soon found a flowing kaftan in royal blue that nearly reached the floor. Incongruously there were also a pair of old comfortable sandals in the bag, and she slipped them on her feet.

As she stumbled after Tom as he strode towards the elevators Zoe was relieved as the pain gradually began to ease. It still hurt like hell but at least she was able to function relatively normally. If that came as some surprise she was absolutely astounded when riding down in the lift she let that familiar fluttering in her stomach and as the bell announced their arrival in the lobby Zoe climaxed. Her body shuddering as she gripped the hand rail in the elevator.

Her knees had turned to jelly while she tried to keep up with Tom as he strode purposefully into the breakfast area. Ian and Zara were already there with the later waving like a madwoman from across the room. Her smile was so big that Zoe had to laugh. She grimaced as she sat down next to her twin when her abused bottom came in contact with the hard plastic seat.

The two boys went off to grab their food as Zara whispered, "How are you?"

"Good I think. How was your night?"

Zoe watched her sister. After all these years she knew when she was lying as Zara replied, "It`s OK I suppose. I`m sure I can manage another day and a half. Can you? I hope it`s not to terrible!"

"Don`t fucking lie to me Zara; your smile tells me your having the time of your life while I`m getting the shit beat out of me." Zoe`s whisper was full of steel.

"OK. OK. You are right. I`m having the sexiest time of my life, but I also know you, you know. I can see that you are enjoying yourself. If I didn`t know better I would say that you came in the last five minutes! Am I wrong?"

Zoe blushed bright crimson and gave a little snort, "In the lift actually!" and both girls dissolved into fits of laughter just as the two guys returned with plates piled high with a good old traditional English fried breakfast.

"What`s so funny?" Ian asked as he shovelled scrambled egg and sausage into his mouth.

"Just having fun on holiday!" Zara answered innocently and licked her lips provocatively.

Still chewing Ian said, "I hope you don`t tell your sister all our naughty secrets Zoe?"

Zoe nearly answered but a heavy kick to the shins stopped her just in time. Zara grasped her hand and dragged her towards the buffet. As they queued to get some fruit, yogurt and cereals Zoe asked, "How are you enjoying Ian?"

Zoe could tell her slightly older sister wasn`t lying this time judging by the enthusiasm with which she answered. "He`s great. Like a huge cuddly koala bear." A small giggle was followed by, "To tell you more than I should, I`ve sucked him off more in the last twelve hours than I have Tom in the last twelve weeks. I just cannot get enough of his stuff!"

"It`s that slight tang of olives!" Zoe said dreamily, and maybe a touch of melancholy that her husband was shooting his tasty seed down her sisters throat rather than hers. She made up her mind there and then to give him a week of blowjobs once they got back to London.

Zara spun on her heel and stared hard at Zoe, "That`s right. It`s fucking delicious. Tom`s is OK, but Ian could bottle and sell his spunk. You`d make a fortune!"

The girls were still laughing as they passed Ian and Tom going for second helpings when they made their way back to the table. Once seated Zoe glanced around before whispering, "Tom`s cock is massive. I thought you were making it up, but fuck me, I thought I was going to choke to death on the fucking thing."

"He knows what to do with it as well. I hope he isn`t being to cruel to you Zoe?"

"It`s all good Zara. I am sitting here with a huge plug up my arse at his request and I am horny as fuck. So don`t worry."

"Don`t forget I saw what you packed, so a plug up your bum was definitely in your planning for the weekend!"

"It was, but this plug is nearly twice the size of mine, and just so you know. Ian must have packed that as I didn`t. So get ready for some cock up your arse sister dear!" Again they laughed together as they had nearly always done since birth, well according to their late mother.

It wasn`t much later that they wandered out to the pool area and managed to locate four sun beds together. The guys immediately jumped into the pool and spent an hour splashing about and generally acting the fool as the girls lay on the beds and sizzled while the day got warmer and warmer. When the sun hit its apex Zara and Zoe clambered down the short ladder into the pool and Zoe felt the cold water soothe her burning skin. For her it wasn`t just the sun's rays that had caused her flesh to burn. The cold water also felt great on her bruised arse cheeks. She had almost forgotten the plug until it came in contact with the water. She moved carefully around, satisfied just to bob up and down in the refreshing water.

Looking across the pool she saw Ian and Tom chatting with another man. He was a bit older than them, but with the same fit physique and an upper body covered in tattoos. Zoe watched Ian swim towards them and say, "Fancy a siesta for a few hours Zoe?" The smirk on his face suggested that the siesta he had in mind wouldn`t involve much sleeping and Zoe watched her sister nod in agreement and climb out of the pool, receiving a playful pat on the bum from Ian as she ascended the ladder. They hastily picked there things up and were nearly running as they left the pool area leaving Zoe waiting for Tom to decide their next moves.

ColonelB
ColonelB
245 Followers