Zara and Zoe Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe felt him slip inside her. Her heart was racing at the illicit nature of blowing her "husband" on a Greek beach whilst being fucked by a total stranger. The only thing that would make this any better was if it was Ian`s dick trying to invade her throat rather than Tom. Aris grunted. Zoe felt his heat explode within her. Her disappointment was short lived as Christo shoved his stubby cock in for sloppy seconds.

Zoe was frenziedly nodding her head on Tom`s penis, taking him as deep as she could. Christo helped in her endeavours by slamming himself vigorously against her. Zoe`s orgasm, when it arrived, spreading electricity through her body that did little to diminish the furnace burning in her groin. The pussy spanking was in some ways just increasing her pleasure as Christo pounded the slightly bruised flesh that Tom`s hand had produced.

Tom came with a loud moan. Zoe gobbled up all he could produce, which in reality wasn`t that much after the weekend they`d shared up to now. Sorrowfully Zoe stared around for the next available cock. Aris still wasn`t ready but Zoe still pulled him towards her and fixed her lips around the slimy head. She could taste herself, and this acted as an aphrodisiac to her already aroused body. Christo pulled out and fountained a large portion of warm spunk into the middle of her back.

Aris was responding and Zoe used her tongue to help him stiffen even more. Cupping his balls with one hand, whilst her other hand delved between her legs to massage her aching clitoris. She flinched as she felt Tom spank her right arse cheek. She continued to blow Aris as Tom alternated hefty blows to both her buttocks. He wasn`t holding anything back and she thought the blows stung strangely sensually in her sex addled mind. They soon hit a rhythm as Zoe`s lips nestled around the base of Aris`s dick Tom would land his next smack.

Zoe came again, nearly choking as her body quivered when Tom`s next blow pushed Aris against the start of her throat.

Then it was over. Aris filled her mouth once more. Tom collapsed back onto the warm sand, and Christo lit a cigarette before wandering away in the direction that Peno had taken somewhat earlier. Aris pulled up his shorts and hurried after Christo before he remembered his manners. He stopped. Smiled at Zoe and said, "Thank you Misses!" before sprinting after his friend. Zoe heard them laughing in the distance as she lay panting with her head resting on Tom`s thigh.

They got back to their room half an hour later after another quick swim and a mad dash through the deserted hotel lobby. Zoe and Tom fell on to the bed and for the first time Zoe experienced the husband that her sister loved so much. Tom pulled her into his arms and kissed her ardently, his tongue poking insistently between her lips. When he broke the kiss he became serious as he told Zoe, "Thank you Zara. Thank you for everything. I love you so much, and you have been great in letting me fulfil all my fantasises!"

"Don`t get all mushy on me Master. You still have another day to spank me, fuck me how and when you want, and with whoever you want!" Zoe said with a huge grin.

Tom smiled and hugged her tightly, "That`s for tomorrow Zara, for now let`s just make love!" He rolled her onto her back and his rigid staff was soon engulfed as Zoe spread her legs, wrapping them around him as he bent to suckle her nipples while he slowly thrust his massive cock in and out of her. They came together after an extended session of love making. Zoe was still shaking against his body when she heard his breathing become rhythmical as he slept.

To be continued