Zara and Zoe Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zara

Zara`s heart was thumping as they rode the elevator up from the lobby. Truthfully she had been waiting for this moment from the minute they had left the room to go to breakfast. Zara couldn`t wait to taste another helping of Ian`s sperm, and desperately hoped that that was also on his agenda. A pleasant fuck was also a possibility as long as it ended with her sucking the cream from his curvaceous cock.

Once in the room Zara disappeared into the bathroom for a quick pee and a bidet. Her bikini was already on the bathroom floor before she had closed the door. Her hopes plummeted on re-entering the bedroom and seeing the Rolling Stones T-shirt laid open on the bed with the plug, lubricant, and vibrator on top. „You fancy a bit of dirty play?" Ian asked with a smug chuckle.

Zara was caught out for a minute. She knew that Zoe would have accepted immediately, but she wasn`t the greatest fan. Tom was always a bit uncaring, and it hurt like hell on the few occasions she had let him penetrate her bum. Maybe Ian was a much better lover. This had proved to be the case so far, so she nodded silently.

"Lay on the bed then baby. What`s the matter? Normally you are there before me when I suggest a bit of back door play!"

Zara tried to recover, "Sorry Ian. I was just hoping to get to suck you off again. I don`t know what is wrong with me. Maybe the heat or the holiday mood, but all I want is your cock in my mouth. Having said that, your cock in my bum also sounds quite enticing, so let`s do it!"

"Well to keep you happy this usually involves a bit of cock sucking!" Ian mumbled with a tentative giggle.

"That sounds like the perfect compromise!" Zara answered with a shy chuckle of her own.

Zara sighed as she felt the cold lubricant trickle around the wrinkled entrance to her anus."Mmmmm. That already feels so good Ian!" Then she jerked slightly as she felt the slimy gel being spread around her rear hole with the humming vibrator. The little knobs she had noticed earlier felt wonderful on the sensitive skin around the entrance. Ian dribbled more and more gel and moved the vibrator slowly in circles before it prodded gently at the tightly clenched entry. Zara let herself relax as Ian built up her anticipation with patience. Zara felt as if she was receiving the most erotic of massages with her anus at the centre. Her legs spread automatically as the vibrator breached her muscles resistance, edging slightly inside.

Ian increased the vibrations as he rested the buzzing plastic phallus just inside her and Zara relaxed further, luxuriating in the warm sensations emanating from her bum. Zara let out a long "Aaaaaaah!" as Ian probed deeper followed by a disappointed, "Uuuuh!" when the vibrations stopped. She swung her head around and stared at him quizzically until she saw the plug replace the vibrator in his hand. She watched fearfully as he smeared a liberal amount of the gel over the stainless steel, bracing herself for what was to come.

Gingerly he placed the plug against her entrance and carried out a series of gentle pushes. With each one Zara felt more and more of the plug entering then leaving, despite her misgivings she was really starting to enjoy this, then she felt the whole thing glide effortlessly inside as she exhaled loudly.

Ian had still been wearing his swim shorts as he worked, but now he stood up and wriggled out of them. Zara could see he was already erect and licked her lips involuntarily much to her astonishment. Shuffling forwards on her elbows and forearms she allowed his manhood to pass her lips and she relished his manly taste and odour as her tongue licked deliberately around the head.

As she was blowing him Ian was leaning back and gingerly tapping, turning, and pulling on the plug. The dual stimulations of that and his cock in her mouth had her wetter than she could remember, then he was pulling both from her. His penis slid from her mouth at exactly the same time he dragged the plug from her arse. Spinning her with strong arms onto her back and lifting her bum from the bed with both her legs held high by his powerful shoulders. Zara bit her lip, waiting for him as the tip of his penis rested against her entry. Pushing gradually with his hips and with his dick held steady in his right hand he began to penetrate her.

Her wonder as he entered was only surpassed by the pleasure. There was little or no pain as he had done a truly wonderful job in preparing her, Zara couldn`t feel it, but judging by the ease of his entry she must have been gaping widely back there. Zara reached up and clung around his neck, her fingers interlocked as Ian began to slowly rock back and forth, his entire length now buried within her.

Despite herself Zara felt herself pushing against him as if encouraging him to push in further. Ian responded and they were soon shoving and pressing in perfect harmony. Zara had never experienced anal sex this fabulous. Her whole body was responding, her nipples so hard she thought they might explode, a stream of her juices flowing from her empty pussy, and already the tingling was starting in her core as a precursor to her climax.

Ian was also struggling to maintain the rhythm. He was breathing heavier, his face red with exertion and concentration. His movements became agitated and Zara new he was going to come very soon and ground herself as hard as she could against him to ensure that she could get her release at the same time. Zara felt the warmth flow into her rectum as Ian jerked wildly within her, similar to a bidet with warm water she thought bizarrely. The tingling in her core turned to lights and whistles exploding in her head. She clung to him as ripples of joy travelled through her body.

Ian collapsed onto the bed after letting her legs fall. They both lay together as their heart beats slowed and their breathing returned to somewhere near normal. It was many minutes before Zara felt the bed move and she heard Ian trot to the bathroom. It appeared she had gained superpowers as her hearing was more acute. She heard him use the bathroom, then the shower. Her sense of smell was improved. Zara could smell him on her body, the sheets, the pillow. The colours in the room all seemed brighter and more distinct through her energised eyes. Zara was trying desperately to remember the last time she had felt like this after sex and was coming up empty.

When Ian returned to their bed she took his place in the bathroom and followed the same ritual as he had just a few minutes before. Then she was back in his arms, inhaling the smell of his chest as she lay in the crook of his arm with one leg thrown casually over his upper thigh.

They must have both expended a lot of energy as within a few minutes both were soundly asleep.

Zoe

Zoe swum a couple of lazy widths of the pool as she waited nervously for Tom to finish chatting with the other guy. She studied the other man once she had stopped and leant back against the pools wall. He was maybe forty, deeply tanned, with cropped short black hair. He was reasonably good looking if you liked that older beach boy look, and Zoe had to admit that she did.

Tom seemed in no hurry to return to his "wife" and Zoe could only watch and wait. It was then that the two men laughed so loud that it seemed to echo around the pool area. Tattoo man shook Tom`s hand and waved at a woman who had been sunning herself on the opposite side of the pool to Zoe.

The woman rose from her sun bed. Around forty, long blonde hair fell in a tumble to the shoulders of her deeply tanned, athletic body. Her medium sized breasts were hardly contained in the miniscule bikini top that only just about covered her nipples. The matching scarlet bikini bottoms were cut so high on her hips that the front panel was only around two inches wide, so a sizeable swathe of her hairless mons was visible on both sides. The woman placed her sunglasses on the towel she had been lying on and dived gracefully into the blue water, surfacing right next to the two men.

Zoe stared on with a puzzled expression as tattoo man talked to blondie for a few minutes. The woman then glanced over her shoulder at Zoe with a look that made Zoe`s blood chill. She felt like a mouse in a cobra`s glare. There was another few seconds of conversation before the three waded over to where Zoe waited.

Tom introduced the pair, "Zara, this is Des and Eve. They live here and can use the pool thanks to them being good friends of the manager."

"Nice to meet you!" Zoe managed to whisper, not completely understanding the dynamic of what was happening.

"You are a pretty young thing," Eve purred, her accent definitely from somewhere in the North of England, but now a little less broad after living abroad. She was smiling, but Zoe felt no warmth from it.

"Nice Tits!" Des said crudely, his accent still strong and definitely Mancunian or from somewhere near.

When Zoe didn`t reply Tom snapped, "Zara! Say thank you to Des and Eve for their compliments!"

Zoe did as she was told, her head bowed as she mumbled, "Thanks!"

It was then that Zoe nearly sprung from the pool as both Eve and Des reached out a hand and grabbed one of her breasts each. "What the.....!" She never got to finish as Tom grabbed her hair violently.

"Zara my dear. Play nice. I just wanted to tell you that I have invited my new friends up to the room for a bit of an afternoon playtime. So let`s go!"

Zoe glared at Tom, "You did what?" she asked incredulously.

"I told you. Now let's go. Remember the word no doesn't exist this weekend. Maybe you will enjoy it as much as you enjoyed that weekend with Mary and Gerry!" Tom gave her a rough push and Zoe, as she always did, followed his instructions, splashing over to the ladder and exiting the pool. Tom, Eve, and Des were only seconds behind her.

Zoe knew that they had ridden together in the elevator as they arrived in the room but couldn`t remember a thing that had happened from when they exited the pool as her mind had numbed. Apparently her sister had indulged in group sex with a couple called Mary and Gerry, but Zara had never mentioned it to her. As the door clicked shut behind the four of them Zoe actually started to register things, and she knew she was going to be a participant in her first foursome, and strangely she was quite looking forward to it.

Tom pushed her and Zoe fell backwards onto the bed, her legs flying up in the air for a second. "Do what you want!" Tom said casually to Eve and Des. "I`ll watch for a bit if you don`t mind!" He walked to the mini bar and made himself a vodka and tonic as Eve crawled onto the bed like a tiger approaching a tethered goat. Des was grinning as he too pulled a cold beer from the fridge and leaned against the balcony windows watching his partner tug Zoe`s bikini bottoms down.

Eve got onto her knees and loosened the strings on either side of her red bikini bottoms. They slipped from her body leaving Zoe staring at her waxed pubic mound. When Eve removed the top Zoe was transfixed by the pale white triangles left around Eve`s nipples and the thin strip of white skin running from her pussy to her waist. Eve had apparently spent a long time in the sun as the rest of her skin was a chestnut colour.

Zoe hadn`t moved, but now she automatically removed her own top so that the two women were now naked on the bed. She glanced quickly at both Tom and Des. They had both removed their shorts and were sporting erections. Des had a large dick. Not Tom large, but still around six or seven inches. He was sipping his beer and languidly stroking himself as he watched Eve slide between Zoe`s thighs.

Zoe took a deep intake of breath as Eve ran her tongue right along her slit before sitting up and looking over towards the balcony, "Oh Des. The girl`s already plugged and ready for you. I know how you like to do a fresh arse!" Then she was back letting her tongue play teasingly around Zoe`s clitoris.

Despite herself Zoe could feel her body beginning to respond. Eve certainly knew her way around a pussy and her tongue was sending delicious vibrations through Zoe`s body even as she lay stock still on the sheets. Zoe had her eyes closed as she felt the bed move and Eve changing her position. When she opened her eyes Eve`s swollen labia were only inches from her face. Eve must have swung herself around so that she straddled Zoe`s head and now she was insistently pushing herself against Zoe. Zoe felt herself unconsciously open her mouth and extend her tongue until it came in contact with the smooth, pink, glistening pussy lips of a woman she had met only minutes before.

The taste wasn`t so terrible Zoe thought as Eve continued to nibble and tease her own clit. Zoe began to do all the things that she liked Ian to do when he was giving her oral. It must have worked, as very quickly Eve was making low moaning sounds and thrusting herself powerfully against Zoe`s tongue. Eve`s own relentless efforts between Zoe`s thighs soon had Zoe having trouble to breathe and that all familiar tingling in her tummy was soon followed by a crashing climax that had her shivering beneath the older woman as her own tongue continued to flick Eve`s clit reflexively.

Eve groaned. A thin spray ejected from her pussy causing Zoe to splutter as Eve`s juices covered her face and invaded her nose and throat. The blonde woman collapsed on top of Zoe for a few seconds before rolling over onto her back. Zoe`s respite was short lived as Des moved rapidly and tapped his erection against her lips. Zoe`s mouth opened instinctively, and he slid inside. Soon she was sucking his dick to the best of her ability, and even though she said it herself, that was pretty damn good.

Taking time to glance to her right she saw that Eve was making a tremendous effort to stuff Tom`s massive dick down her throat without quite managing it. Just as her eyes moved back to what she was doing Des pulled his cock from her mouth and spun her over onto her tummy. Before she had even adjusted her position she felt him pull the plug from her arse with no preamble. Large hands wrapped around her hips and pulled her up onto her knees and Zoe felt Des push his dick into her arse with one hand. The plug must have really stretched her back door as there was only minimal pain as he entered.

Through slitted eyes she risked a peek at Eve and Tom as Zoe felt Des tunnelling further into her. Tom was staring transfixed at Zoe as he watched another man penetrate her anally as Eve slobbered over his cock. Zoe felt herself relax as Des began to probe slowly, her eyes never leaving Eve with Tom`s dick gliding in and out of her mouth.

Zoe always loved her anal sessions with Ian and had to admit that Des was also a careful and caring back door lover. As his thrusts became deeper and more rapid Zoe responded by shoving her bum back against him. It felt so good, and her eroticism was increased by watching Tom fuck Eve`s mouth ever more aggressively. Tom came a micro second before Des. Both men roaring out their ejaculations as Zoe felt herself orgasm for the second time. The room was filled with the triumphant bellows of the two men and the coughing and spluttering from a choking Eve.

Zoe was mildly disappointed as she felt Des`s slimy dick ejected from her arse. Tom was already moving and asking if somebody wanted something to drink. "Beer for me and Bacardi and Coke for Eve please Tom." Des said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Zara?" Tom asked. Zoe thought it was the first time he had shown any compassion towards her since they had arrived yesterday.

"G & T please!" She told him.

Tom prepared the drinks as Eve and Des wandered out onto the balcony completely naked. They both took cigarettes from Zoe`s pack on the table without asking so Zoe wandered onto the balcony and lit one as well. Tom handed each their desired drinks and the four stood silently drinking and smoking staring out at the azure sky and deep blue sea. Eve crushed out her cigarette and in her purring voice murmured, "Tom. I hope you are not a one shot wonder as I haven`t had any cock yet, and I cannot wait to have that huge lump of man meat buried in my cunt!"

Tom laughed and stroked his already fattening dick, "I think I manage that Eve. Give me another minute and then you`ll be split open at least twice!" Turning to Des he asked as if enquiring about the weather, "What would you like Zara to do for you mate? Blow job or a fuck?"

Des placed his empty beer bottle on the table and waved his semi hard dick at Zoe. Saying crudely "Get your gums around my plums and I`ll be very happy Zoe!"

When Zoe didn`t move immediately Tom said loudly, "Well get on with it Zara. Blow the man."

Zoe pulled one of the thin cushions from one of the chairs and dropped to her knees. Soon she could feel Des hardening in her mouth as she bobbed up and down, her hand stroking his balls as she deep throated him on the balcony. Eve was gripping the balustrade with both hands as Tom thrust energetically into her from behind. Zoe was happily sucking on Des and soon he was making sounds that voiced his approval of her efforts. In less than five minutes Zoe felt him stiffen and a dribble of his semen dropped onto her tongue just as Eve screamed out her climax. Tom continued to thrust into her for another five minutes, during which she came loudly for a second time.

Getting to her feet Zoe glanced downwards and saw a few concerned upturned faces looking in their direction to see where Eve`s screams had come from. When she had recovered Eve gave them a cheeky wave and bounced her tits in her hands to give them all a show while Tom went to make more drinks. When he returned he doled out the glasses as Des, Eve, and Zoe all lit cigarettes.

Zoe was really enjoying herself. This no risk, fun fucking was definitely a case of "What happens in Greece stays in Greece!" so was waiting to see if this was the end of things. Stubbing out her cigarette she heard Tom say, "Zara. Get over here and suck me hard again. I fancy another go at Eve`s tight snatch." Zoe moved quickly, her excitement still at maximum. It took her a good few minutes to give Tom his desired hardness and then he casually pushed her aside as he lifted Eve up bodily and slammed her against the balcony window as the blonde coiled her legs around his waist. "Put me in!" Tom growled at Zoe, and she obliged by grabbing his penis, rubbing the head up and down Eve`s puffy slit a few times and then guiding the head to Eve`s entry. Tom forced himself strongly home.

Zoe remained on her knees watching Eve bounce up and down on Tom`s cock supported by the window and his muscular arms. So engrossed was she in watching Tom penetrate Eve from this strange angle that she was shocked when Des took her gently by the arm, pulling her upwards. Des sat back on one of the chairs and encouraged Zoe to straddle him. Zoe could see he was already hard so placed one leg on either side and using her right hand she fed him inside her as she settled onto his lap.

She was rocking back and forth enjoying him filling her, the chair was positioned in a such a way that Des had his back to Tom and Eve, but Zoe could watch them fucking as she ground herself against Des whilst gripping his tanned shoulders.

Eve was already screaming again. She was the complete opposite to Zoe when she came. Loud. Eve was so bloody loud as she yelled out, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" as Tom pounded her again and again. Zoe was also coming, her body shaking as she climaxed. Des was puffing and hugging her tightly to his body, one nipple suctioned between his lips. Then Zoe felt the tepid warmth as his come soaked her pussy. She shuddered against him with her arms curled around his head as he sucked both her nipples in turn.

Tom grunted as his body jerked madly. This slammed Eve`s back uncomfortably against the glass. His knees nearly gave way as he ejaculated upwards while Eve shook in his arms. Tom managed to stay upright long enough to allow Eve to let her legs drop so that she could secure her own weight before he slumped back into the second chair on the small balcony. Zoe observed Eve staggering back into the bedroom, slumping backwards onto the bed, her legs splayed obscenely with Tom`s spunk dribbling from between her red and swollen labia.