Zara and Zoe Pt. 03

Story Info
The deception continues.
9.3k words
4.57
4.9k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Any resemblance to persons living or dead in my stories are purely accidental. All characters are made up from my own warped imagination. The story belongs to me, so please do not use it without my permission. As always the tale contains descriptions of many kinds of sexual activity, so if you are under 18, or those kind of things offend you, please move on. As always this story is set in a utopian World where STD's and unwanted pregnancies do not exist.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Zara

Zara opened her eyes. The room was bathed in early morning sun. It was a second or two before she registered the waves of pleasure radiating from her core as Ian licked, sucked, and nipped at her clitoris. Her fingers played across the top of his scalp as she luxuriated in the things he was doing to her. Her climax finally vibrated through her body when he rammed two fingers deep inside her slick tunnel as he bit carefully, but strongly on her pulsing clitoris.

Ian crawled steadily up her body and Zara helped him enter her. In reality it wasn`t that hard a job as her vagina was intensely lubricated after his splendid oral wake up call. Ian let her roll him over onto his back and Zara rode him frenetically whilst awaiting his seed to fill her insides. He didn`t disappoint. Zara felt the viscous fluid leave his body and enter hers, coating her inner walls with his man goo. She giggled at her minds expansive description of the man`s ejaculation.

Zara remained lying on Ian`s chest even as the aforementioned man goo dribbled out from her feminine cave to soak the bed sheets. She kissed him quickly on the lips before running hastily to the bathroom as she had a more than urgent need to relieve herself.

After using the toilet she was actually humming as she stepped into the shower. Less than ten seconds later Ian was stepping in behind her and putting his arms around her, cupping her breasts in his large hands. Zara leaned back into him as his fingers toyed with her hard nipples.

Zara could feel him hardening against the crack of her arse. His grip was so tight she couldn't turn, so just relished the feel of his fingers squeezing her breasts, then pinching gently on her pink nubs. Snaking a hand between their bodies she managed to grasp his erection, pulling it tenderly as waves of satisfaction spread from her breasts. Zara had always had sensitive breasts; in fact she got nearly as much pleasure from his tit play than if he had fingered her. From the way Ian concentrated his attention on her tingling mounds she guessed that Zoe was the same.

Zara was breathing heavily, and her insistent pulling became stronger and quicker as her arousal increased. Her first climax rocked her from the core to her toes and Ian had to hold her up as her knees turned to mush. When she had calmed, his grip loosened and at last she could spin his arms, standing on tip toes to kiss him. Filling her hands with shower gel she was soon giving him a soapy hand job, her hands wandering all over his shaft and balls before she slid one slippery finger inside his arse as she continued massaging his hard rod.

That was the final straw for Ian as he shot his load all over her waxed mound and tummy then bent to kiss her. The two stayed embracing under the water until it ran cold. Ian allowed her to wash his most private parts before she turned the shower head on her lower body to wash away his stickiness.

They stepped from the cabin and went about their normal teeth brushing and Zara blow dried her hair. Ian was sitting on the balcony with a towel wrapped around his waist when she was finished. Zara had a quick peek at her phone and saw it was only eight o`clock. Normally on an off day in London she rarely surfaced before eleven. They were supposed to meet Zoe and Tom at nine, so a dirty smile formed on her lips as she grabbed a pillow from the bed, let her towel drop to the floor and stepped onto the tiny balcony.

Placing the pillow on the floor before Ian she settled down on it as Ian opened his legs a touch so that her back was leaning against one leg. She rested her head on her arms on the other leg and smiled up at him. They sat comfortably staring more at each other rather than the gorgeous sea view.

Slowly Zara let her hand creep along Ian`s thigh under the towel. When she reached her goal she was both impressed and very, very happy to find that he was hard once again. His hand teased carefully with her freshly washed hair as she turned a little, just enough to pull the towel open and plant a loving kiss on the bulbous, purple head she discovered beneath. Ian`s penis twitched at her touch, then he let out a low sigh as it was captured in her mouth.

Zara gave him a relaxed, erotic blow job. Alternating with long licks from his balls to the tip, then vigorous bobbing up and down. She detected that Ian was very sensitive around the tiny slit at the top of his cock and each time her tongue ran across it he would shiver and nearly purr. Seeing this Zara concentrated all her efforts around this area, her tongue moving lazily around the head, then lashing it crazily.

Ian was apparently enjoying himself immensely as the hand on her head was now grasping her hair in a secure knot. Zara herself was well on the way to her own release as her fingers had been performing between her own legs all the time she had been gratifying Ian. A crazy thought hit Zara that this was probably the longest blow job she had ever given to a man. Normally she got bored after a few minutes and did everything she could just to produce an ejaculation, but this morning she was happy to bring Ian to the edge, then ease off until he was once more composed, then start all over again. Ian himself didn`t seem to mind either that the train had to wait outside the station so to speak.

All good things come to an end and Ian called out loudly as his balls emptied and Zara got a mouthful of tepid, olive flavoured, slimy man goo. Even as she felt it slide down her throat she was smiling at her own vivid description. Ian`s spunk would be forever man goo to her. Her own thumb and forefinger squeezed her stiffened clitoris as Ian came as this was a tried and tested way for her to get herself off. As the last droplets were wiped from his cock with her tongue Zara shook through her own climax. "All in all a very, very satisfactory morning!" she grinned to herself.

Zara and Ian walked into the breakfast room ten minutes late for their meet up with Zoe and Tom after earlier having more than enough time. They would have been on time, but Zara had tried to coax another round from Ian, her finger nails running gingerly up and down his flaccid cock until he had told her with a chuckle, "Sorry Darling, I`m more of a double barrelled shot gun kind of guy than a bloody machine gun. I can do you if you want me to repay my debts!" Zara had spent the next twenty minutes on the bed with Ian doing magical things to her with the vibrator, and both his fingers and tongue. Her legs were still weak as they walked hand in hand up to the table where Tom and Zoe were smiling at each other like first crush teenagers.

After breakfast they all decided to go to the beach for their last full day and this caused another burst of giggles from Tom and Zoe with no explanation from the pair. They had a great day. Swapping between swimming, sunbathing, reading, and dozing. It was quite late in the evening when they made their way back to the hotel. Ian suggested a quick drink in the bar, which soon turned into five or six, so they all ordered burgers from the bar menu and Tom ordered a bottle of wine. It was nearly ten o`clock when they made their way up to their rooms still in their swimwear.

Zoe and Zara had really had no time alone to talk so Zara whispered in her sister`s ear as they kissed goodnight, "We change tomorrow morning!"

Zoe

Zoe had had a fantastic day. Tom had made love to her in the shower that morning. There had been no more painful surprises and lying on the beach and the swimming had been great, Zoe had even managed an hours nap around midday. Leaving the elevator she had nearly sprinted to the room in anticipation of what new surprises Tom had in store for her. After leaving Zara and Ian she heard Tom close the door and slipped to her knees on the floor, "How would my Master like to spend his last hours with his slave?"

Sheepishly Tom said, "There is one thing I would like to try."

"My Master`s wish will be granted whatever he desires." The booze had relaxed Zoe to the point that she would accept anything he wanted to do to her.

It was only as she followed Tom`s eyes that she saw that their room had not been cleaned. Tom stomped to the house phone and complained mightily before slamming the receiver into its cradle. He turned back to Zoe, "Where were we? Yes. Slave, dress how you know I like!"

Zoe`s alcohol muddled brain took a few seconds to work out he meant the stockings and suspenders stuff that Zara had told her he loved. Grabbing a new lacy bra and matching thong from the suitcase she found the coordinated garter belt in the same bag. Taking a fresh pack of stockings she went into the bathroom to change. She returned only minutes later to find Tom engrossed on his mobile phone with coils of bright yellow cord on the bed. "Oh goody," she thought slightly tipsily. "A bit of bondage, another thing ticked off her bucket list!"

Tom moved her tenderly so that she was standing with her calves resting against the bed and placed the mobile phone on the bed. Zoe nearly cracked up when Tom pressed play on a "How to," video and the screen filled with a video of a man and a woman. Following the man's instructions Tom spent the next ten minutes tying Zoe in the most elaborate way. He removed her bra and panties as the video showed a naked woman but left the garter belt and stockings.

Zoe was now on the bed lying on her tummy. Her hands were behind her back, her wrists tied and coils of rope around her upper arms holding them securely against her body. The cord was wrapped around both breasts, squeezing them quite painfully, although the vodka and wine helped with that. There was another rope tied around her waist with two lengths passing between her legs splitting her labia. There was a knot in the cord that rested directly against her clitoris, so that when she moved even the smallest amount it rubbed delightfully against her swollen kernel. There was a cord bound around both ankles and then secured to the bindings around Zoe`s wrists causing her knees to bend backwards.

Zoe was excitedly waiting to see what would happen next. Tom had just pulled his shorts down to reveal his enormous, rock hard dick when there was a knock at the door and a faint, "Room Service."

Zoe glared horrified at Tom as he opened the door a crack and peered out. There was a brief conversation before he swung the door open and a young girl in a short black skirt and white blouse wheeled a cleaning trolley into the room as Tom shut the door behind her. Tom hadn`t replaced his shorts and Zoe watched the girls eyes widen as she saw his impressive ten inches standing to attention.

The girl continued to stare at Tom`s penis as she took clean towels from the trolley and entered the bathroom. Zoe glared at Tom, who seemed unfazed by what was happening. He walked to the bed where Zoe was trussed like a Christmas turkey and tapped the head of his dick against her clamped shut lips. "He cannot be serious!" she thought. „He wants me to blow him with the cleaner in the bathroom!"

When Zoe didn`t unclench her lips Tom grabbed her hair painfully and her mouth opened automatically, and he forced his way inside. Zoe was shaking her head to try to stop him, but Tom was steadily pumping her mouth with his cock. Zoe felt her inhibitions melt away, "Wasn`t this her fantasy. To be used and humiliated by someone?" Even as her tongue began to run over the head of his dick she reasoned with herself, "We are going home tomorrow anyway. The other thing is if the girl says anything they will think it was bloody Zara tied up on the bed and blowing her husband's gigantic dong!"

Zoe could sense the wetness soaking the cords spreading her labia. This was causing it to tighten even more, so when she nodded her head on Tom`s dick the knot against her clitoris was pressed against her even harder. So involved was she now that she had almost forgotten the girl in their bathroom. It was only when Tom froze that she cast her eyes in that direction.

The girl was very pretty with raven black hair. Maybe mid-twenties with an athletic figure. Her peach shaped bum looked good in the tight black, mini skirt as she bent down to push the dirty towel onto the lower shelf. Her breasts were probably the same size as Zoe`s but the blouse was a size to small so that the buttons were nearly bursting. Zoe could see no bra between the splayed buttons. Her long legs were bare and tanned, her feet in a dirty pair of Nike trainers.

Tom walked towards her making no effort to cover his saliva coated dick. Again there was a whispered conversation that Zoe couldn`t hear. When Tom walked to the nightstand and gave the girl five hundred Euros Zoe knew it wasn`t the tip for cleaning the bathroom. Sure enough in a minute the short skirt and blouse were on the floor. The dirty cow wasn`t wearing any knickers so her curly non coiffured bush was soon on display along with her entire olive skinned body. Her breasts were so firm and the dark brown nipples were like little peanuts.

"What you want me to do Mister?" She asked in heavily accented English.

Looking at Zoe Tom said, "Slave this is Marcia. Marcia this is my slave Zara. You can do to her whatever you want while she sucks my cock. OK?"

Zoe could have been mistaken but she was sure that Marcia licked her lips and turned her ice cold green eyes to this woman bound on the bed. "Anything?" she asked ominously.

"Anything!" Tom said as his cock knocked once more against Zoe`s lips.

Zoe figured that she was in no position to halt this so allowed Tom access, her tongue running in rings around the base of his glans. Marcia flopped onto the bed and pushed one hand harshly between Zoe`s legs. The knot resting on her clit grated both agonisingly and delectably against her enlarged love button if that was at all possible. Zoe bucked against her restraints and Tom forced himself further into her mouth.

Zoe heard Marcia spit onto her upturned bum and then she was forcing a saliva covered finger into Zoe´s backdoor. Marcia seemed quite content to finger Zoe`s arse as Tom became more and more agitated between her lips until he let out an animalistic roar as he shot his load, triggering Zoe to gag slightly, her anal muscles compressing around the finger invading her arse.

All embarrassment had disappeared now as Zoe climaxed, her body convulsing violently in her bonds. She was still trembling when she heard Marcia ask, "Can you turn her around Mister?"

Tom picked Zoe up using the ropes causing agony in her shoulder and hip joints, then lay her back on the bed facing the headboard. Marcia moved so that her legs lay either side of Zoe`s head and shuffled forward on her bum until her sex was pressing against Zoe`s nose. Her musky smell pervaded her nostrils. One of Marcia`s hands grabbed a handful of Zoe`s hair and pressed her tightly against her sex. Zoe`s reluctance to stick her tongue out was soon cured when Tom landed a stinging slap to her right buttock.

Zoe lapped like a crazy puppy at the young Greek girls pussy. Marcia used Zoe`s hair to control her actions to some extent, and Tom seemed satisfied just to watch, whilst landing the occasional slap to both Zoe`s cheeks.

Marcia let out a strangled shriek as she climaxed, a thin spray of her juices filling both of Zoe`s eye sockets. Her hand released Zoe`s hair and she lay back gasping on the bed for a few seconds. Zoe watched her cruel eyes look up at Tom, "Would Mister want to fuck me now?"

Tom didn`t answer but grabbed her forcefully positioning her on all fours so her face was directly above Zoe`s bum and her legs were either side of Zoe`s head. Zoe peered up at the curly mob of wiry, black hair with the swollen labia beneath. She had the craziest view as Tom`s thick pole moved rapidly between Marcia`s puffy lips. Zoe could do nothing but watch until she flinched when Marcia stuck her tongue as far as possible into Zoe`s anus.

Zoe had never had this done to her by a man or a woman, but after the initial shock she began to enjoy it. Marcia was definitely not repulsed by tonguing a complete strangers arse as she appeared to poke her tongue with relish into the puckered hole. Tom was lasting a long time. Zoe could see his shaft coated in a thin white film of Marcia`s juices. When he did come with a howl Zoe observed with interest the spasm`s and jerks his body made as he emptied his balls into the cleaning girl.

When he pulled out a large dollop of his come came with it and landed directly on Zoe`s lips. She licked it off and savoured the odd flavour of their combined excretions. She was still trying to put a flavour to the taste in her mouth when the rest of Tom`s seed began to drip from Marcia onto Zoe`s now outstretched tongue. It was only when the last drip had been relished that Zoe nearly shouted the word, "Anchovies!" Instead she just thought it to herself with a mad smirk.

Marcia was still lying on top of Zoe, but had removed her tongue from her arse, when Tom`s alarm sounded on his mobile. His mood changed immediately, practically kicking Marcia out of the room after her getting her to dress rapidly and thrusting the five hundred Euros into her hand. Zoe stared at him. If anything she was nervous. What had happened to make him stop everything so abruptly. As he began to fiddle with her bonds she asked cautiously, "What`s the matter? What happened?"

He sounded nearly apologetic as he murmured, "It`s midnight baby. Our agreement finished five minutes ago! Back to loving husband now, no more Master and slave."

Zoe desperately tried to contain her disappointment as she was well into the Master slave scenario by this time, but she had to think what Zara would have done, so just silently smiled at Tom as he released her from her bonds.

A few minutes later and they were lying cuddling on the creased sheets that stank of wanton sex. She was snuggled into his side as he gently stroked her perspiration matted hair. She leaned up and kissed him. Her tongue exploring between his lips, and feeling his own tongue respond. They shared a long ardent kiss and a cuddle before their hands began moving almost automatically to caress the others body.

Zoe`s fist closed around Tom`s manhood. Gently pulling on him as her mouth stayed glued to his, only breaking apart for a second as he slipped two fingers gingerly inside her saturated pussy. They lay their kissing as her hand began to move quicker, his shaft rubbing against her palm as Tom`s fingers played inside her before rubbing hard against her inflamed clitoris.

The kisses intensified as they hurtled towards their climax, then both writhed on the bed as first a sticky stream landed on Zoe`s right thigh while she shuddered through her own release.

It took them a few minutes before Tom disentangled himself and rose from the bed. Offering Zoe his hand she allowed him to lead her out onto the balcony. The cool breeze felt great on her warm, sweat covered skin. Tom lit a cigarette and handed it to her before disappearing inside and returning seconds later with an ice cold can of Coke. They stood silently staring out at the inky sea in the distance as they passed the cigarette and the can back and forth.

It was only when Zoe lit a second cigarette and sat down on one of the two chairs that Tom spoke. He was still staring out into the distance when he almost whispered. "I love you Zara. You know that I hope?"

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers