Zara and Zoe Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here. Haven`t you forgotten something?"

Zoe glanced around to see what he meant, but she couldn`t see anything that she had neglected to pack. Her knees nearly gave way as Ian barked sternly, "Come here now!"

Trembling slightly she shuffled towards him and then gulped as Ian grabbed her by the wrist and manhandled her across his lap. " Ian. What the.........!" She never finished the sentence as Ian`s palm landed painfully on her arse. Zoe immediately knew that this was the surprise Zara had alluded to and she was happy to wiggle around and get cozy as Ian spanked her. She could feel his arousal, and when he eventually stopped she took no time to pull off his shorts and at last get her own lips around her husbands erection for the first time since they arrived.

When Ian grabbed both sides of her head and thrust with his hips so that he was literally fucking her face she thought she would swoon from excitement. At last her gorgeous husband was taking her as she had always wished for. Then Ian was dragging her up, pulling her onto the balcony and roughly fumbling with her bikini bottoms. Not pausing to remove them completely once he had the access he required he brutally penetrated her from behind and pumped her rapidly as she clung to the balcony wall staring down at the crowds around the pool.

Ian spurted inside her in less than a minute and Zoe came at exactly the same time with a loud, "Aaaaaaargh!" It took them both a few heart beats to realise that Zoe had vocalised her orgasm for the first time in her life. The hug they shared in celebration of this fact was long and involved much kissing and mumbling endearments of their love.

They were now under time pressure and both arrived in the lobby panting from their exertions and the race for the bus. The rest of the departing guests who were waiting for the pick up stared at them as they rushed from the elevator. The men with knowing grins and the older women with distaste. Luckily their embarrassment was short lived as the elevator doors opened again spilling a flushed Zara and Tom into the lobby where they now became the recipients of the crowds stares.

The bus ride, flight and drive home where completely uneventful. The four of them slept through nearly the whole journey. They were all exhausted after the excesses of the weekend. After dropping of Zara and Tom at home Ian and Zoe arrived home after midnight. Ian was on shift at ten the next morning and Zoe was flying to Sudan in the evening. Her bag was already packed so she just added the silk panties that Zara had surreptitiously gifted her in the back seat of the car having remembered Zoe saying how great they felt on her body.

Ian and Zoe showered and collapsed into bed. Ian was gone when she woke up in the morning, but she found a post it note on the kitchen table. "Thanks for a great holiday. Stay safe in Sudan. Love you so much! Ian xxx." Placing the note in her case she ate breakfast replaying the events of the last few days. Her cereal bowl was only half empty when she had to dash upstairs to find her vibrator.

Zara

Arriving home Zara went for a long bath in beautiful, scented water whilst Tom put away their things and shoved their dirty laundry in the basket for the cleaner to take care of the next day. By the time she entered their bedroom smelling of Roses and Lavender Tom was already fast asleep, the large flat screen on the wall was still on and Zara glanced at it as she looked for the remote control. Unbelievably Tom had been watching porn whilst she had bathed.

"Didn`t he ever get enough!" she grinned as she settled down in one of the chairs in the bedroom. Turning the volume down as low as possible so that she could still hear she watched a threesome with a wife, husband, and the neighbour`s daughter. As she gazed at the large screen she couldn`t help but think back to that weekend when she and Tom had been picked up by a couple of swingers in a dingy bar in Kensington after Zara and Tom had had a boozy meal at a nearby restaurant.

Zara had done things that night that she didn`t think she ever would, and probably wouldn`t do again, but my God she had had fun. "Maybe one day," she thought as she switched off the TV and crawled under the covers next to her husband.

Epilogue

It was nearly two weeks later that Zoe walked into the pub in Hammersmith. She had arrived back in London from Sudan only just that morning and really didn`t want to be here. She was tired and felt dirtier than she had felt in her entire life. Sudan had been a nightmare of local red tape and the occasional volley of gunfire. However Zara had felt so excited on the phone that as always Zoe couldn`t refuse her. Plus there was the added bonus of Zara promising that she could come home with her and luxuriate in their massive, sunken bath tub afterwards.

Zoe had stopped briefly at their empty home to dump her bag, change, and then she grabbed the tube to Hammersmith. Ian and Tom were at some football match somewhere but would meet up with them later.

Zoe gazed tiredly around the bar and saw Zara waving frantically at her from a corner table. Her usual pang of jealously hit as she saw her perfectly turned out sister sitting nonchalantly sipping her drink. Zara`s hair was styled perfectly whilst Zoe`s was tied up in a straggly pony tail, unwashed for at least a week. Her hand with freshly manicured nails elegantly held her drink whilst Zoe`s nail were chipped and broken.

Grabbing two drinks from the bar Zoe collapsed into a seat opposite her twin. As Zara leaned forward to kiss Zoe on the cheek Zoe saw her wince, "What`s wrong? Are you OK?"

Zara fixed her with a steely glare, "Do you know what day it is?"

"Saturday," Zoe replied easily.

"Which Saturday?"

Zoe`s sleep deprived brain took a few minutes to think what the hell she was talking about and then it dawned on her, "Oh!"

"Yes. Fucking Oh! Or rather fucking Owww!"

"Yesterday was the last Friday of the month!" Zoe took a long sip of her Vodka. "How was it?" she asked shyly.

"It hurt like fucking Hell was how it was my darling sister!"

"I 'm so sorry!" Zoe mumbled with her eyes glued to the table between them.

Zoe`s eyes flashed up to Zara`s face when her twin giggled and added, "Don`t be. The sex afterwards was very, very intense and satisfying, but next month you better be here. I don`t think I will ever be able to sit properly again."

"Was it so bad?"

"Let me tell you. Tom was off yesterday so when I got home my favourite La Perla lingerie was laid out on the bed. After a quick shower Tom sat and watched me as I got dressed. Once I looked my usual fantastic self in black silk he made me bend over like a schoolboy. Then he produced a cane that he had bought specially for the occasion. Six times he hit my arse with that bloody thing. Six fucking times. Each one hurt worse than the one before. I nearly passed out with the agony. To make matters worse I have six distinct red lines across my arse meaning I cannot go to the sauna or do anything else that involves taking my panties off. "

"I 'm so sorry Zara!" Zoe whispered again.

Zara chuckled again, "Oh shut up! Afterwards Tom took me like a lion shafting his lioness. Was some of the most violent, satisfying sex we have ever had. I must have come ten times in the four hours we were going at it."

"I`m happy for you. I cannot wait to get Ian home tonight and shag his brains out. Ten days abstinence makes for a very horny wife!"

The two girls clinked glasses and Zara announced, "I`ll drink to that!"

"So what`s the big surprise? You sounded so excited on the phone."

Zara glanced up at the huge TV screen showing the football. "Let`s wait until the boys get here. The games just finished so they shouldn`t be long."

For the next half an hour Zoe told Zara about all that had happened in the Sudan, only leaving out the bit about the gunfire as she knew her sister worried about her in those dangerous places. She had just finished when Tom and Ian walked into the pub. Ian went to the bar and came back with four drinks and after a brief chat about how the game had gone Ian asked, "So Zara what`s this big surprise that you would tell no one until Zoe got home?"

Zara took a swig of her Vodka, then a deep breath before saying," Well. Our last holiday was such a success I thought next year we do it bigger, better, and longer."

Zoe, Ian and Tom all exchanged puzzled looks, but Zara seemed undeterred as she forged ahead. " This week I received my mid-year bonus. It was much, much more than I was expecting so I started looking at holiday destinations. She fumbled with her top of the range I-phone for a second and the mobiles of the others all buzzed almost immediately.

As they opened the message she had sent them Zara continued, "I found this five star hotel in Naples Florida. I have booked us in for two weeks over Zoe`s and my birthday next year. Nobody has to pay anything. My treat. You just need to book the time off work."

Tom and Ian exchanged glances then both broke out into uncontrollable guffaws of laughter. "What`s so funny?" Zoe asked.

When he finally was able to speak Ian answered, "Well. We were just wondering if this holiday involved a wife swap again?"

"W-w-w-hat?" stammered Zoe and Zara nearly in unison.

Tom said, "Are you going to swap husbands again like in Crete?"

"You knew?" Zara said quietly.

"When?" Zoe added coyly.

"We knew from the moment you arrived at the Pizza place in Heathrow." Ian chuckled.

"Did you think we wouldn`t recognise our own wives?" Tom added.

The table was quiet until Zara said loudly, "So are we doing this holiday or not. Everybody knows a change is as good as a rest!"

They were all laughing so loudly when they raised their glasses to toast their upcoming adventures that a few angry faces turned towards them from the bar.

The End