Zara and Zoe Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course Tom. And I love you!"

"What you did for me in the last days was more than any man should ask from his wife, BUT." Tom stopped to light a cigarette of his own, blowing a massive cloud of grey smoke into the breeze. "But I loved every single second of it. It was everything I dreamed of, and," again he became quiet before his next words came out in a rush, "I hope more than anything we can do it again sometime, but if not I will understand and never mention it again as I don`t want to lose you!"

Zoe downed the last of the Coke and went to hug him. Her arms encircled his strong chest from behind. Her fingers teased the curly black hairs on his chest as she mumbled against his spine, "Of course we can do it again Darling. I loved it nearly as much as you. Why don`t we agree to do the same next year. Just for this one weekend when we celebrate Zoe`s and my birthdays. I will be your slave to do with as you wish." Then feeling a little devilish she added, "Plus. If you want. Every last Friday in the month until then you can give me a good spanking. I will dress up in my best stockings and suspenders and you can cane my arse for me. How does that sound?"

It must have sounded pretty damn good to Tom because he spun around, and Zoe felt nine and a half inches of rock hard flesh pressing into her tummy. He had no time to express in words his gratitude because Zoe slipped down onto her haunches and engulfed his erection. Tom leaned against the balcony wall as Zoe let her tongue play over his glans, then took him all. Every sinew in her jaw and throat screamed out as she deep throated his massive dick, but his reaction and moans of joy made it all worth it. Zoe played with his balls, then sucked each one in turn as her hand slipped up and down his slim, long, veined shaft. Then she deep throated him once more and was rewarded with him ejaculating a few dribbles, he had come so much that weekend, onto her Coke lubricated tongue.

They were both drained with emotion and sex. They almost staggered back into the room where they both dropped onto the bed. Held in each other's arms they let sleep take them as they both dreamt about next year's holiday.

Zara

Riding up in the elevator Zara was deep in thought. If she was completely truthful with herself she hadn`t really cared what happened to Zoe at the hands of her obviously seriously disturbed husband but seeing Zoe`s swollen and bruised nipples had shocked her to the core. On one hand she was deliriously happy. Zara had never enjoyed a weekend of sex like she had with Ian this weekend. On the other hand she was now worried about returning to the man she loved, and apparently who adored her as well. Would he want to continue with these slave games when they returned home? Would she let him? Was it possible to just go back to how it had been before they switched identities?

The elevator bell dinged, and the couples walked out onto the corridor leading to their rooms. Ian`s hand closed around hers and Zara knew she was happy to go with him to the room they shared. In fact she was looking forward to it, but there were still misgivings and concern for her sister. That was until she saw Zoe clasp Tom`s hand and grin up at him. She actually seemed to be hurrying to her fate, dragging Tom by the hand towards their room.

Zoe appeared to be impatient to go in as she and Tom waited by their door for Zara and Ian to catch up. A quick brush of the lips against Zoe`s cheek and a whispered reminder to swap back in the morning and her sister was gone. Zara stared at Zoe and Tom`s closed door for a second and then made peace with herself as her sister was obviously enjoying herself as much as she was.

"Are you coming?" Ian spoke from behind her. She turned and saw he was holding their door open for her.

Her face broke into a smirk as she answered softly, "Not at this moment, but hopefully very soon!" and she walked past him and into the room.

Her reply was soon shown to be true as Ian grabbed her before she had time to place their beach bag on the floor. Pushing her forward tenderly so that her hands splayed out on the freshly made bed. One hand scrambled under the faded sun dress, pulling her bikini bottoms to one side as his other hand dragged his swim shorts down to his thighs. He grasped his erection and ran the head slowly up and down her already lubricating slit before sliding himself home.

It was the first time that Ian had shown any vestige of domination in their lovemaking and Zara, once she got over the surprise, enjoyed immensely the act of just being taken by her man. There were no words from Ian as he just ploughed her quickly and roughly until he roared out loud enough to wake the dead when he ejaculated deep within her causing Zara to shudder through her own climax.

When he pushed her forwards so aggressively that she sprawled onto the bed with his come leaking out to stain the sundress she turned and asked breathlessly, "Where the fuck did that come from?"

Ian stared at her sheepishly, "I`m so sorry my Darling. I have been wanting to fuck you for the last two hours. I just couldn`t wait any longer. I hope I didn`t hurt you? Are you mad at me?"

Zara`s laugh echoed around the room. She could hardly contain her laughter as she told him, "Don`t be so silly. Feel free to just take me like that any time you get the urge. I loved it. I always wished you would just ravish me like a caveman sometimes. Don`t get me wrong. You are a fantastic, caring, sensitive lover, but sometimes a woman just wants to be dominated by her hot, strong, gorgeous husband!"

Zara lay on the bed staring up at Ian as he tried to make sense of what she had said. Zara knew now that she had repaid her sister a least a fraction of what she owed her for accepting Tom`s demands in her place. Zoe had confessed one night on their sister`s night outs that she loved Ian but just wished some time that he would just spank her, use her body, dominate her for his own enjoyment. Zoe thought that would be a great turn on for her.

Deciding to go one step further to help her sister's sex life Zara gave Ian a wicked smile and added, "If you spanked me a bit during sex I would also find that so, so fucking hot baby!"

"Really?" Ian nearly stammered incredulously.

"Yes Baby. Turn my bum red and I would come so hard."

Ian stared at her quizzically as he couldn`t work out if she was telling the truth or playing with him. Eventually an evil grin formed on his lips, causing Zara to shuffle rapidly back up the bed as she guessed what was coming next. She swallowed hard as one of Ian's meaty paws grabbed her right ankle and pulled her brutally towards him. "Let´s see if you are telling the truth or just pulling my leg, " Ian muttered.

Zara tried to struggle, but was no match for a physically fit and strapping fireman. Even her shriek of, "Nooooooo!" failed to save her. In seconds she found herself sprawled over his thighs like a naughty child. Ian raised her dress and yanked her bikini bottoms away to expose the pale buttocks beneath. With One hand gripping both of Zara`s wrists Ian spanked her for nearly five minutes until her cheeks were a warm, and a glowing red. Zara tried her best not to cry out but in the end she succumbed and wailed for him to stop. This he did almost immediately.

It was only then that Zara realised that he was rock hard. His stiff penis was evident against her tummy. Because it was what she craved more than anything, and mainly to stop him spanking her any more she slithered from his lap, dragged off his shorts and closed her lips around the head of his dick that was by now slick with pre-come. He had come only minutes before, so Zara was taken by surprise when he spurted into her mouth after just a few minutes. He had apparently liked the spanking, even if she hadn`t.

Smiling up at him from her place on the floor Zara told him, "See. You enjoyed it as much as I did!"

"Surprisingly it made me fucking horny. I cannot wait to spank you again. Can we do it now?"

Zara`s face clouded over, and Ian knew he had overstepped. "Of course we can do it again Darling. But the rule is maximum once a day, or else it loses its appeal. Why don`t we do this. You can spank me tomorrow before we get the bus to the airport, and I will give you the best going home blow job I can manage. Deal?"

"Deal!"

"Good. Now I`m going to open my legs as wide as possible and you are going to lick my pussy in penance for spanking your wife. Agreed?"

"Agreed!"

The next hour was spent with the couple making love before retiring to the balcony for cigarettes and Coke.

Zara stared out at the darkness and muttered. "It was a great holiday Ian. I loved every minute."

Ian wrapped her in his arms, "Me to Baby. Cannot wait for next year. Must be the exotic air that turns you into a cocking sucking she devil, but whatever it was I am definitely not complaining."

Still with Zara held in Ian`s arm`s the couple made their way back into their room. It had been a long day, so they kissed a little in the bed before drifting off to sleep.

Zoe

There was sunlight streaming in through the open balcony door when Zoe opened her eyes. Her joints ached a little from yesterday's bondage session and she moved her arms and legs to work out the kinks. Tom still lay on his back next to her. His python of a dick thankfully resting she noticed with a grin.

She lay staring out of the window and cast her mind back over the last few days. In one way she was sorry that it was ending. She had enjoyed her time with Tom and he had realised nearly all of her darkest fantasies. On the other hand, she was happy that the next time she would be in bed would be with the love of her life in their cosy apartment back in London.

Zoe tip toed into the bathroom for a pee and a shower. She was in the process of washing her hair when the glass door opened, and Tom squeezed in behind her. A quick glance back and down informed her that Mr. Python was no longer napping. In fact he was very much awake and standing up to his full length.

Zoe rinsed the shampoo from her hair then soaped her hands into a thick lather before attending to Mr. Python`s needs with a slow, sexy hand job that had Tom groaning and trying unsuccessfully to grip the smooth walls of the shower cabin. It wasn`t very long before several thick ropes of his come were being washed down the plug hole. When he reached for Zoe to pay her back she slipped easily from his grip and giggled, "No time for that now. We have to meet the others!"

Leaving Tom cleaning up in the shower she left the bathroom. Tying her hair up with a scrunchy to allow it to dry naturally in the sun she donned the orange bikini for the last time. Zoe was just puling on an extremely short, blue cotton dress when Tom emerged from the bathroom. "You look absolutely gorgeous," He told her, and Zoe could see the adoration in his eyes. He moved towards her and again Zoe skipped away from his arms with a giggle.

"Later lover boy!" she told him. "Now we have to go and meet Zoe and Ian. It`s already past nine and you know how Ian is about punctuality!"

With a disappointed scowl Tom hastily donned his swim shorts and a grey T-shirt with "London Fire Brigade" stencilled on the front in red.

Together they went downstairs to meet Zara and Ian.

Zara

Zara had woken Ian up with her by now customary blow job. Even as his ejaculation was sliding down into her stomach Zara had a moment of sadness, realising that this would be her last meal of delicious olive flavoured man goo. Her melancholy evaporated rather quickly when Ian spent the next twenty minutes between her legs using his more than efficient tongue in all the ways she had come to admire.

Their early morning fun had continued in the shower as Ian had taken her slowly and passionately from behind as she clung to the pipes connecting to the shower head. Zara was more than satisfied by the time she took Ian`s hand and led him from the room.

They met Zoe and Tom waiting for the elevator. Zara could see that they to had had a night to remember similar to her own. When they exited the lift in the lobby Zara announced, "Sorry need to pee." And stared pointedly at Zoe.

At first Zoe didn`t seem to grasp the meaning of that look, but then stammered, "M-me too!"

"You guys go and get us a table. We will just be a minute," Zara said as she headed towards to toilets just off the lobby with Zoe training in her wake. Tom and Ian stared after them for inly a second before their hunger took over and they sauntered into the packed breakfast room.

Once inside the toilet Zara rapidly pushed Zoe into a cubicle and closed the door behind them. "Quick. Let`s change clothes!"

A minute later they opened the cubicle door and walked out. This time Zara wore the orange bikini and blue dress whilst Zoe was in her matching green swim suit and her old, faded sun dress. They started to leave to toilet when Zoe nearly shouted "Stop!"

Zara spun around with a puzzled look on her face, "What!" she nearly spat. "We have to hurry before they get suspicious!"

"My anklet!" Zoe said quietly pointing at the thin gold band around her sister`s ankle.

"Shit!" Zara exclaimed even as she was carefully removing the jewellery before handing it to Zoe.

Once Zoe had fixed it around her own ankle to the two women made their way into the breakfast room where they found Tom and Ian demolishing huge plates of egg, sausage, bacon and toast.

Their bus wasn`t leaving until four o`clock so they had nearly the whole day. After a couple of hours sunning by the pool with an occasional dip to cool off Zara whispered to Zoe, "I think we should brief each other so there are no slip ups. Let`s go for a walk on the beach and we can keep our stories straight."

The next time Tom and Ian dived into the pool Zara stood up and Zoe followed her to the edge of the azure water. "We are going for one last stroll along the beach. See you later. We have to pack and be in the lobby at four!"

The two guys didn`t seem to be bothered as Zoe and Zara headed out onto the warm sand, Content to toss the football they had found back and forth in the pool.

Once they were out of ear shot of everyone Zara asked almost breathlessly, "Well how was it?"

Zoe was quiet for a few steps and then said, "It was fantastic Zara. You know I have always had these fantasises about being used and dominated. Tom definitely didn`t disappoint. Plus, all those who says size doesn't matter have never had a dick as big as Tom`s. "

Both girls laughed at that then after being pushed by Zara Zoe gave her sister a complete description of what had occurred in the last few days. Zara was silent throughout her whole story until she finished. Then she let out a loud, "Fucking Hell!" that caused a few heads to turn from the nearest sunbathers.

After walking in silence for a minute Zara asked softly, "Anything else I should know apart from my husband being a deviant sadist who loves sharing me with others?"

Zoe turned crimson. "What!" Zara almost begged.

"Well I got a bit carried away I´m afraid."

"What does that mean Zoe?"

"Well he had such a great time, and well........well I sort of promised him that we could do it again next year. I mean you would do it for him next year. You know. When we have this holiday you would be his slave. I know it was stupid, but he looked so happy when I told him."

Zara stared at her twin, "So what you are saying is that every time we take our birthday trip you agreed that I would be his sex slave to do with as he wanted."

Zoe stopped walking and stared down at her foot playing with the pale yellow sand. "Yes!"

"Anything else I should know sister dear before I strangle you here and now?"

Zoe took a deep breath and told Zara about the arrangement she had made for the last Friday in the month to keep Tom`s desires in check. When she had finished Zoe thought Zara was going to have a heart attack. Her face was bright scarlet, and she was panting like an overweight bull.

Zara sprinted into the waves and swam in a strong crawl stroke a good thirty meters from the beach. By the time Zoe caught up to her sister she had been thinking whilst swimming. She asked with not the tiniest amount of trepidation, "Are you OK? How was your time with Ian?"

Zara was obviously still mad at her twin as she told her, "It was fine. No. Better than fine. We had a great time. And for your information we had no threesomes, foursomes, or any other kind of weird hook ups. We just fucked like bunnies all weekend."

Zoe was now pissed at Zara. It was her that had wanted this not Zoe. She had gone along with her scheme to help her sister. The fact that she had enjoyed herself was neither here nor there, and it seemed that her sister had also had a fabulous holiday. Then Zoe remembered something that Tom had said, "Don`t play the innocent Zara. What about Gerry and Mary?"

Zoe could see that her barb had hit home as Zara blustered, "That was a one off and I was very, very fucking drunk."

"So we are both enormous sluts!" Zoe whispered trying to lighten the mood.

"Yes we are Zoe. I have sucked your husband off so many times in the last few days I lost count. I have more spunk in my stomach than a ten dollar whore and I loved every single minute of it, but how the fuck did you agree to me being Tom`s sex slave when we go on holiday."

Zoe grinned, "I have a suggestion that might help!"

Zara`s brow furrowed as she glared at Zoe`s smiling face, "Which is?"

"We could do this again. You know. We could swap!"

Zoe was happy to see that Zara was also realizing that this would be a great solution. Zoe could tell that Zara wouldn`t be adverse to spending more time in Ian`s bed. "That could work." Zara said after a brief pause. "What about the last Friday in every month?"

"Sorry. Cannot change that I`m afraid. Although, if the timings work out we could also swap for those. I wouldn`t mind and you get to guzzle my husband's come for a night. On the one or two occasions when I am not in town I am afraid you are going to have to suck it up in another way!"

"OK. Agreed. Is there anything else you want to say before we go back."

Zoe thought for a second and then with a coy grin asked, "Next time can we come for a week or two?"

The two sisters hugged as they laughed and Zara whispered into Zoe`s ear, "I think we can manage that. I will book us something when we get back. My treat!"

Just before they got back to the pool Zara told Zoe, "I also promised your husband something. Unlike what you signed me up for though I think it is something that you will enjoy. I won`t tell you what it is as the surprise is a major part of it."

Tom and Ian were asleep on sun beds when they got back to the pool. "Looks like we exhausted our men," Zara said with a chuckle before yelling, "Come on you two. Rise and shine, the bus leaves in an hour!"

Zara grasped Tom by the hand as they walked through the lobby, up in the elevator and arrived at their door. Over her shoulder she told Ian and Zoe, "See you downstairs in an hour."

Following Tom into the room Zara took him by surprise, shoving him onto the bed and dragging off his swim shorts. Her gasp when his rapidly swelling cock came into view was not one of shock, but of reconnecting with an old friend which she greedily sucked between her lips much to Tom`s intense satisfaction.

If Tom had been shocked by Zara`s blow job resulting in her swallowing a large moutful of come Zara`s surprise at being flung on the bed afterwards and having Tom use his tongue on her until she bucked wildly on the crumpled sheets was immeasurable.

The time had flown by which meant hastily shoving their things into their suitcases before nearly sprinting to the elevator.

Zoe

Zoe nuzzled up to Ian in the elevator. It felt so nice and comfortable to be back in his arms, his familiar smell filling her nostrils. When they got back to the room she began to fiddle around collecting their things and placing them in the suitcases. It was only after she was nearly done, and she peeled off her dress and lay it in the case that she realised that Ian hadn`t moved. He was just sat on the bed staring at her in a way she had never seen before. "What`s wrong?" she asked him.