Zarin & Zynab - Sexy Cousin Sisters

Story Info
My two younger cousins seduce me to satiate their lusty urge.
17.2k words
4.23
19.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

Hi all, its Ali here!

I'm back with another exciting experience. This time, it's about my two my younger cousin sisters -- Zarin and Zynab -- who conspired to seduce me to satisfy their irrepressible sexual urges. So, here's how yet two more youngsters from my ultra-conservative Muslim family succumbed to temptation and began a secret dirty sexual relationship with me.

About Me ...

I am Ali. I am very fair-skinned, over 5'10" tall, good-looking with straight long dark hair. I have played soccer all my life, so I have an athletic muscular physique. I'm a normal guy in all aspects but I have an extremely high sex-drive. I love three things the most in life -- books, bikes and booty -- not always in that order though.

After losing my virginity, I became hooked to sex. Since then, I've been very active sexually and have had numerous casual fuck-buddies, including some from my own extended family.

About My Family ...

I was born in one of the largest cities in central India and grew up in a big extended family, made of the families of my father and his seven younger brothers. We are extremely well-off and live in a huge, 2-acre gated and walled property in the northern suburbs of my hometown. The immense compound is surrounded by a huge 12-foot wall with a 15-ft tall black iron gate up front. There are three, 3-storied buildings laid out in a triangle. These buildings have huge, spacious apartments for each family, so we live together very comfortably.

Although we are very rich, my family belongs to an ultra-conservative Muslim sect, so almost everyone leads a simple life and follow our religious tenets obediently. There are more than 25 of us living together and we are a close-knit family. However, owing to our religious beliefs we are discouraged from being friends with members of the opposite sex from outside the family once we reach puberty. The women in my family always wear a Hijab to cover their heads and an Abaya to hide their beautiful, tall, curvy bodies whenever stepping out.

Such extreme restrictions caused a few of the female family members to rebel and start secret, illicit sexual relationships with me. This included Zarin and Zynab, the two daughters of my second-youngest uncle.

About Zarin

Zarin is short - around 5'2", with dusky smooth skin, an oval face with slanted brown eyes and wears specs. She has black wavy medium-sized hair and a slim yet curvy figure. Zarin has firm 30-B size boobs, crowned with 2-inch long black-colored nipples. She has a slim 24" waist that flares out to the sides to form her cute 32"-wide soft brown buttocks, which swing enticingly when she walks. Zarin has shapely smooth legs, soft thighs and rounded calves with small feet.

In short, Zarin looks a lot like the porn-star Adriana Maya.

Zarin is a total nerd, and at the time she was pursuing a degree as a dentist. She is quite shy around others, but secretly, Zarin is very horny and extremely eager to experiment when it comes to sex. Down these years, I've come to know that Zarin masturbates regularly, loves giving blowjobs, fucking in public places and playing with cum.

About Zynab

Zynab is also short -- around 5'2", but with smooth white skin, a round face with slanted brown eyes. Unlike her older sister, Zynab has straight black hair which she keeps long and a perky curvy body. Zynab has firm big 32-C sized boobs, crowned with inch-long dark-brown nipples. She has a visibly curvy 25" waist that goes around and makes two perfectly round 34"-wide hard butt-cheeks, which jiggle temptingly when she walks. Zynab also has shapely smooth legs, with thick white thighs and firm calves with small feet.

To me, Zynab looks a lot like the porn-star Jessica Bangkok.

Zynab is an extrovert and was pursuing a degree in law at the time. She is outspoken in front of friends but acts demure and obedient around family. In private, Zynab is extremely horny and even more eager than her older sister when it comes to sexual experiments. After knowing her intimately, I know that Zynab masturbates multiple times a day, loves to fuck in public places (just like her older sister), but Zynab most enjoys kinky role-plays and playing with my cum.

The Backstory ...

This incident would never have happened if Asfi had not boasted about our secret sexual relationship to Zarin and Zynab.

Asfi, my other younger cousin, and I had first fucked in November 2006. After she confessed her lusty feelings towards me and promised to be discreet about it, Asfi and I began a secret illicit sexual relationship. We'd started fucking frequently after that and enjoyed our exciting casual sex. Absolutely no one knew about this, for 5 months at least.

Zarin and Zynab are Asfi's cousins and best-friends too, because Zarin is Asfi's age and Zynab is only a year younger. They've been very close since they were small and shared everything. Zarin and Zynab are also surprisingly very close as siblings. I mean, they've rarely had disagreements, let alone arguments, as far as I've seen. There are extreme restrictions on the girls in my family and they are not allowed to befriend guys and even girls from ultra-modern families at school or college. As the girls in my family mostly stayed at home, it eventually caused Asfi, Zarin and Zynab to become best-buddies.

Asfi later told me a few things which made sense of the events that happened. Asfi told me how, once they became sexually aware and their sexual desires got aroused, it was she who taught Zarin and Zynab how to finger their pussies and relieve their growing sexual urges. The three became so filled with lust that most of their chats centered on sex. Asfi confessed how she, Zarin and Zynab would talk about different ways to masturbate and experimented with vegetables and a few common phallus-shaped household items.

I was shocked to learn that the three would often masturbate together in their rooms, whenever they found themselves home alone.

In March 2007, right before their college exams, the three happened to be talking. As usual, the topic turned to sex and Zarin and Zynab made a shocking confession to Asfi. The two sisters told Asfi how they had a secret crush on me, their older cousin brother. It wasn't surprising, because I was the favorite of the family and the only guy (except Javed -- Aunty Sheen's son) and I'd been close to them both since we were small. We'd grown together and they'd seen I cared a lot for them, so I figured it was inevitable, just like it had happened with Asfi.

It was then that Asfi, extremely proud of not being a virgin anymore, revealed how she'd seduced me and that we'd been fucking frequently since then. This was incredibly shocking for Zarin and Zynab. But when Asfi went into detail of some of the more memorable times we'd fucked, Zarin and Zynab became very excited, and hopeful.

Zarin and Zynab begged Asfi to convince me for a similar secret sexual relationship and Asfi promised to give it a try.

At the end of March, once their exams were over, Asfi casually asked me to take her, Zarin and Zynab for a car-drive. She said they just wanted to celebrate the end of exam stress. I agreed and we planned to go on a long drive in my car the next day.

Cousin Sisters Convince Me

(2PM -- 5PM, Sunday 1 April 2007)

As planned, I got ready to go out at around 2 PM, once Zarin, Zynab and Asfi had returned home from the exam center. I wore a navy blue short-sleeve shirt with black jeans and black sneakers. I checked to make sure my cell-phone, wallet, cigarette-pack and lighter were in the pockets before stepping out of my apartment. I'd told my dad that I was taking Asfi, Zarin and Zynab out for a drive and asked for the keys of the Tata Safari he drove. I was the guy in the family who would drive my mom, sisters, aunts and cousins anywhere they wanted, because women in my family usually don't step out of the home unescorted.

Asfi, Zarin and Zynab were already waiting near the car for me. As usual, the three were wearing black-colored Hijab and matching loose Abaya to cover their face and body. For a second, I pictured Asfi's lean firm body under the Abaya, and quickly shook my head to push away the naughty thoughts. We were very careful not to flirt, even discreetly, when we were around family. So, Asfi and I acted like normal, and no one had a clue about our secret arrangement.

My younger cousin sisters greeted me excitedly once we took our seats. The three of them sat in the rear seat while I drove the car, with Asfi in the middle and Zarin and Zynab to both sides. I took them on the west-bound highway, which is my favorite road to go for a car-drive or a bike-ride. I joked a lot, like I always did with my cousins and had a good time. But I noticed that Zarin and Zynab often whispered conspiratorially with Asfi in the rear seat and would giggle at something. Otherwise, things were completely normal on the drive. I kept driving slowly for an hour or so before we reached the road-side restaurant I'd chosen for the lunch.

At around 3 AM, we reached a popular "dhaba" (highway-side restaurant). Unlike the usual ones, this diner was not the cheap eating place for truck-drivers. Instead, it catered to families and couples. It was far enough from our hometown that we weren't worried about anyone familiar being there. The thing is that women from our sect don't usually go out to this kind of diners, especially where they serve drinks. So I figured, my cousins would be able to enjoy their meal without worries.

The diner is a huge lofty shaded structure with large wooden tables placed in three lines, over 10 feet apart. I chose the table in the far corner, so my cousins could take off their Hijab without the risk of having their faces seen by the other patrons. I sat with my back against the wall while Asfi pulled a chair to sit on my left, and Zarin and Zynab took the two chairs opposite me.

During the meal, Asfi began to discreetly rub her foot on my legs under the table.

I quickly glanced at Asfi and she smiled and winked sneakily before turning to talk normally to Zarin and Zynab. I was surprised at her boldness, but I knew she simply didn't want to lose a chance to touch me. This was especially true since we were not at home. I let her tease my calves and thighs with her slim foot that she ran up and down my legs. I did have to try harder to act and talk normal to Zarin and Zynab while my thick excited dick jerked for attention in my jeans.

After an hour or so, we finished our meal and I ordered ice cream for everyone.

When we started eating the ice cream, I saw Asfi look at Zarin and nodded her head slightly towards me. I didn't think much about it but remember Zarin and Zynab become quiet after that. I looked up from my ice cream and asked if everything was okay. Zarin and Zynab wouldn't make eye contact and kept looking at Asfi. I turned to look at Asfi and saw that she was quite tense. I wondered what was wrong and asked as much.

That's when Asfi, nervous and anxious, blurted out that she'd told Zarin and Zynab about the taboo sexual relationship.

I was pissed! I didn't try to deny it but stared at Asfi and clenched my teeth, trying not to lash out at her. Asfi must have seen the anger rising in my face. She hurried to assure me that our secret was completely safe with Zarin and Zynab. I looked at them and they nodded their heads eagerly in agreement. I felt a little relieved but I was still quite pissed off.

So, I asked her why she did it and she looked over at Zarin and Zynab for help.

Then Zarin and Zynab, extremely nervous, began confessing their lusty feelings. They told me how Asfi had taught them to masturbate, and the way their sexual desires gave rise to the lust-filled crush on me. I cooled down as they talked in tandem and got over the shock of their scandalous confession quite quickly, because this wasn't the first time it had happened. Dee and Asfi had come to me with similar confessions and it had led to the start of exciting physical relationships for us.

That's when I knew where this was going and started feeling excited. For a moment, it occurred to me that maybe this was some kind of an elaborate prank for April's Fool but then I knew Asfi wouldn't risk revealing such a big secret without good reason. At the end, Zarin and Zynab asked if they could also make an arrangement like Asfi and I had.

I was extremely excited inside but didn't want to show it, so I pretended to think. My mind was running on overdrive and went through different scenarios. I spoke my thoughts and Zarin and Zynab assured me that the relationship would be completely secret. They swore on their mom's life that they would never reveal anything to anyone, at any cost.

That's when I agreed and the three of them became visibly excited. Zarin and Zynab looked over at Asfi, who beamed and shrugged her shoulders, as if telling them, 'I told you so.' I looked questioningly at her and she explained that Zarin and Zynab were extremely nervous about confessing, and she had to coax and cajole them to do it.

I turned to Zarin and Zynab with a smile and told them about my other side, the one that only my intimate partners knew of. I told them that I smoke and sometimes drink too, alluding to the times Asfi and I had drank beer or alcohol when at a hotel. Asfi had already told them about the time she lost her virginity to me, so she then told them of the other times we'd fucked. This seemed to excite Zarin and Zynab a lot and they listened to her with rapt attention. Once the ice-cream got over, I paid the bill and we walked back to the car.

On the drive home, Asfi sat in the passenger seat while Zarin and Zynab sat in the rear seat. While talking to Zarin and Zynab, Asfi asked me if I had cigarettes. Zarin and Zynab were eager to try it, especially after Asfi told them how she openly smokes with me. I pulled the full pack of cigarette and lighter from my pocket and gave it to her without a word, and rolled down the windows completely.

Asfi told them to watch closely as she lit the cigarette and took a drag on it. She held the smoke in and explained how to do it. She then blew the smoke out before offering the cigarette to Zynab in the rear seat. I watched in the rear-view mirror as Zynab boldly put the cigarette to her soft plush lips and took the first pull. She gagged a bit but caught herself before slowly letting the smoke out through her mouth. Zarin was watching her younger sister with a mix of apprehension and wonder. Zynab immediately closed her eyes as the nicotine hit her for the first time. She slowly sank back in her seat, with her eyes closed.

Asfi took the cigarette from Zynab's hand and passed it to Zarin with an encouraging nod of her head. Zarin nervously took the cigarette from her and mimicked Asfi. She breathed the smoke in, instead of gulping and didn't choke on it when she blew the grey smoke out. She too sank into her seat as the nicotine hit her for the first time.

Asfi grinned and took the cigarette back before passing it to me. I began smoking the cigarette and smiling to myself, wondering how corrupted my seemingly simple cousin sister actually were. Asfi lit another cigarette and the three of them shared it this time. Soon, Zarin and Zynab got the hang of it and began enjoying the small buzz from smoking for the first time. While they smoked, Asfi continued to talk about the things I liked and disliked. With excited glances at me, Asfi told Zarin and Zynab about some of the kinky things we'd done, which seemed to make them even more excited and eager.

During this, Asfi suggested ways to make our first fucks memorable. They talked about a few things and decided that spending a couple of days somewhere far from home would be perfect. So, I suggested that maybe we should go to my favorite lake-side resort, where I'd been with numerous fuck-buddies, including Asfi. When Asfi described the resort and the forest surrounding it, Zarin and Zynab agreed that it sounded like the perfect spot for such fun. Then we finally decided to go on a day-trip.

Eventually, Zarin and Zynab decided they could get out of the house for a day on an excuse about some college assignment. It was less risky, as their parents wouldn't be suspicious if they got slightly late returning home. The two of them went to college on their scooter together, so their parents were not averse to the two of them going out together.

As for Asfi, she was more than eager to let me take only Zarin and Zynab, knowing that we could always fuck later. She said she wanted the two sisters to enjoy their first time alone with me, which was very thoughtful of her.

By the time we reached home at 5 PM, we had a pretty good plan set for the next week, where Zarin and Zynab would lose their virginity together, to me.

Cousins Get My Cum

(8AM -- 12PM, Monday 9 April 2007)

I got up early and excitedly prepared for the trip. I'd told at home that I was going to a nearby jungle resort with some friends for the day, and I'd need the Safari SUV. It wasn't anything new for me and my folks agreed, just telling me to be careful on the drive. I wore a dark-green T-shirt with matching cargo pants and black sneakers, before I packed a backpack with couple of shorts and tank-tops, my laptop, a small pack of fresh weed, rolling papers and a cigarette pack with the lighter. I had my cell-phone, wallet, and a half-empty cigarette pack with 2 long king-sized joints, in my pockets.

It was an early morning in mid-April, when I walked out into the parking lot. The temperatures had started to soar recently. But a cool breeze blew across our expansive compound as I made my way over to the parking-lot in front. I checked to see and found that Zarin's scooter was not parked there, so I figured they'd left for the place we agreed to meet.

I stuffed my backpack in the back of the car and drove eagerly out of our compound.

At around 8 AM, I reached the mall far from our neighborhood. As planned, Zarin and Zynab were waiting for me in the parking-lot. They had their black Hijab and Abaya on so I couldn't tell what they wore underneath, but my mind was whirring with naughty exciting images. I felt a surge of thrill deep within as they hurried over with their backpacks, looking around to make sure no one they knew was around. The fear of doing anything remotely forbidden was so ingrained into their minds, that despite being miles from our neighborhood, Zarin and Zynab checked to make sure no one familiar was around before getting into the car.

I realized that I was about to do something extremely taboo but the forbidden side had started to entice me way back.

"Excited?" I asked as soon as they sat in the rear seat and put their back-packs in the middle.

"Yes!" Zarin replied excitedly, "Let's go!" Zynab added and patted me on the shoulder.

The car had tinted windows so there was no risk of anyone seeing them seated in the rear. So, Zarin and Zynab quickly began removing their Hijab and Abaya. I kept watching the two in the rearview mirror as they eagerly shrugged out of the loose Abaya to show their modern outfits.

I was surprised but quickly got excited when I saw what they wore.

Zarin looked cute in the tight-fitting light blue T-shirt and dark blue fitting jeans. The T-shirt showed off her sensual curves. Zynab looked hot a bright pink fitting T-shirt, which clung to her busty chest, outlining her big round boobs. The black jeans she wore below showed off her wide hips and shapely legs clearly.

While driving across the city, we chatted excitedly about the trip. The three of us knew the huge risk we were taking by sneaking away to a resort to fuck. Still, the excitement of the taboo things we were planning to do replaced the guilt quickly. My cousin sisters' excitement increased when I described the isolation and freedom that the resort provided. They asked me about a few of my experiences there with other fuck-buddies and I shared a few thrilling incidences, but without revealing any names.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers