Zarin & Zynab - Sexy Cousin Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly pulled Zynab's head up, taking my slick thick dick out of her wet warm mouth.

"Aah!" Zynab gasped aloud as she came that instant, "Fuck!" She swore aloud and threw her head back as the climax hit her.

She shivered and trembled hard in place as the intense orgasm wracked her again and again. I felt her warm cunt-cream slither out with my finger and soaked my knuckles all the way. Finally, I pulled my sopping wet finger out of Zynab's creaming cunt and give her time to catch her breath.

I glanced over to the large couch and saw Zarin half-lying on it, completely naked and absentmindedly rubbing her creamy wet cunt while watching her younger sister suck me.

By then, my huge hard dick stood painfully erect and I couldn't wait to fuck Zynab.

"Come here, baby ..." I whispered to Zynab signaled her to get on the large couch.

Zynab sluggishly stood up and walked around the coffee-table to sit on the couch, close to Zarin. She sat low on the couch, with her big bare buttocks hanging over the edge of the seat and put her feet in the air to spread her thick white legs wide apart. Zynab eagerly caught her knees and pulled her legs to her chest, exposing her creamy clean-shaven virgin vagina to me.

I grinned excitedly and knelt on the floor close to the couch. Zarin reached out and began caressing her younger sister's face to console her as I prepared to take her virginity. Zynab looked a little nervous but her excessive excitement soon made her forget any apprehensions she may have had.

"Please fuck me, bro." Zynab pleaded and stretched her thighs even wider.

I was too happy to oblige and caught the base of my thick slick dick and placed its round engorged head right on Zynab's lovely slick labia. I teased her a little by rubbing my dickhead up and down her wet hot slit, making sure to brush her super-sensitive clit hard every time. In the meanwhile, Zarin had slid closer to Zynab and was fondling her younger sister's lovely white boobs. This made Zynab tremble and shiver with increasing arousal and she whined in frustration at being teased by me and her sister.

After I was sure that Zynab was sufficiently aroused, I looked at her to warn her before suddenly jerking forward and thrusting my round engorged dickhead roughly into her tight-clenched virgin vagina.

"OWW! Zynab cried aloud in agony when my thick round cock-cap stretched her tiny vagina and shoved itself in an inch, "Oh God!" Zynab groaned in pain as I steadily sank my thick hard cock deeper into her.

Initially, her tight-clenched cunt made it hard to stick my thick dick deeper, so I began to push it in with short abrupt thrusts. This made my huge stiff cock pierce her hymen and she screamed out in pain. Despite the intense pain of taking a cock in her pussy for the first time, Zynab bravely held her legs spread apart so I could shove deeper inside her warm tight depths. Slowly yet steadily, I sank the first two inches of my thick stiff dick in Zynab's narrow wet vagina.

"Ohh ... Shit ... Sshhh ..." Zynab groaned and swore as she struggled to get used to my enormous length.

I paused with my round cock-cap buried inside her taut-clenched cunt and waited for to get control over the intense pain. Soon, Zynab calmed down a little and I started to fuck her hard.

I caught Zynab's feet and pushed them up and stretched her thick plump legs as wide as I could.

"Aaahhh ..." Zynab groaned long and loud as I forced my slick thick dick deeper into her tight wet cunt, "Aaahh ... Ohhh ... Aaah ... Oohh ... Fuck! ... Aah!" She began groaning aloud each time my cock slid another inch deep in her.

Zarin, after having teased her sister's soft big boobs, slid her hand down to tease Zynab's taut clit. This seemed to make Zynab go wild, because she caught her older sister's head and pulled her down for a kiss. I watched Zarin and Zynab begin to kiss passionately, sucking hungrily on each other's mouths. The sight of Zarin kissing and consoling her younger sister as she lost her virginity was incredibly arousing and I felt my huge round dickhead expand even more inside Zynab's taut wet cunt.

I looked down and saw my thick fleshy shaft was covered with a mix of blood and cunt-cream. It shone slightly in the bright sunlight streaming in through the open windows. I loved the way Zynab's smooth labia gripped tightly around my thick hard dick as it slid in and out of her tight wet depths.

"Mmh ... Mm... Mph! Mmh ... Mphh! Mm ..." Zynab grunted hard every time I thrust in and groaned lustily when I pulled my thick slick dick out of her, while kissing Zarin wetly.

I help Zynab's ankles to keep her thick heavy legs upright and kept fucking her harder and harder, the way she'd told me she wanted. Eventually, I was able to shove almost my entire length inside her wet tight cunt. Her legs trembled with the effort of taking my huge shaft into her small wet cunt. Still, she braved through the pain until she began enjoying her first fuck.

"Mmm ... Mph! ... Mm ... Mph! ... Mmm ..." Zynab's agonized groans soon turned to lust-filled moans and she relished getting de-flowered by my dick.

All the while I fucked Zynab, Zarin kept kissing her sister and rubbing Zynab's sensitive clit at the same time. This sent Zynab into a tizzy and she didn't take too long to orgasm. I watched Zynab's body begin to slowly freeze as she neared her climax. I began to fuck her even faster, shoving my hard thick cock in and out of her hot tight pussy. I kept fucking her furiously right up till she climaxed and pulled my huge slick dick out right as she came.

"Aaaaiii ...!" Zynab suddenly screeched out as she came hard.

Zynab had pushed her sister roughly away right before climaxing because she was out of breath. Her screech faded as she ran out of air and her mouth stayed open. The intense orgasm racked her body and I watched delightedly as her big white boobs jiggled with her trembling body. I loved the way her warm slick cream squirted out of her climaxing cunt to splash on my dick-head a few inches away. I held her frozen legs high up and spread out so her creaming cunt could climax freely. The sight of her squirting orgasm brought me closer to my own climax.

I began to take deep breaths to calm my excitement. As Zynab climaxed, Zarin caressed her cheeks and consoled her with soothing whispered words in her ear.

"Mhm ... Mm ... Mm ..." Zynab mewled softly when the throes of her intense orgasm subsided and she caught her breath.

Her eyes were closed and she breathed hard, her soft round boobs heaving up and down enticingly. My thick stiff dick jerked hard at the sexy sight and I felt my arousal become even more intense. I knew I had time to make her orgasm once more before I climaxed too. I also remembered the stuff Zynab had confessed to me about imagining having a threesome with her older sister. This got me incredibly excited and I started getting impatient to fuck again.

So, I let go of Zynab's legs and she slowly put her numb feet down on the floor. Her thick legs shivered hard as the after-effects of orgasm had made her body super-sensitive. I told Zarin to sit with her back against the armrest of the large couch. She eagerly obeyed and once she was sat with her legs stretched out over the couch seat, I made Zynab get on her hands and knees between Zarin's spread-eagled legs. Zynab quickly understood what I had in mind, and she eagerly obeyed me, even shoving her face in Zarin's smooth dark crotch without being prompted. I positioned myself behind Zynab, with my right knee on the couch and my left foot on the floor.

"Mmm ..." Zarin moaned lustily when Zynab began kissing and licking her horny smooth cunt, "Oh yesss ..." She hissed with delight and grabbed a handful of Zynab's hair to pull her face deeper into her crotch.

I took a good look at Zynab's lovely white round ass-cheeks as they jutted out behind her. She had arched her back to make her bubble-butts protrude even more, which also made her creamy wet cunt easy to access from behind. I hurried to place my slick round dickhead on her wet labia before shoving my thick dick with a single strong stroke inside.

"Aaai!" Zynab cried out in pain at the first penetration but Zarin quickly pushed her face back into her crotch, "Mmph!" Her next cry was muffled inside Zarin's crotch as she forced Zynab to lick her pussy.

I grabbed two handfuls of Zynab's round firm ass-cheeks and began fucking her in doggy-style. Her creamy hot cunt became even tighter in this position, and milked my thick slick dick with each stroke. Slowly but surely, I somehow shoved more than half my fleshy thick cock inside Zynab's tight-clenched pussy and began fucking her hard and fast.

"Umh! Mm! Mph! Mmh! Hmm!" Zynab started grunting and moaning as I fucked her from behind and focused on licking her sister's pussy.

I enjoyed the way her soft big ass-cheeks felt in my hands, and the way my cum-heavy balls smacked on her wet taut clit every time I shoved my dick in. Her creamy hot cunt-lips gripped my thick hard dong tightly and milked it amazingly. After a while, I started to spank Zynab's ass lightly. When she shook her big round ass-cheeks up and down I knew she liked it. So, I gradually began spanking her harder and harder while fucking her furiously from behind.

"Mmph! Aah!.. Mm ... Aah! ... Mm ... Mpph!" Zynab began crying out lustily whenever I spanked and would groan throatily when she felt my thick huge dick thrust inside her tight-clenched cunt.

Zynab was enjoying the fuck, even more than Zarin and me, it seemed. The combination of being fucked and licking Zarin's cunt made her incredibly lusty and wild. She furiously moved her head all over her sister's crotch to lick and suck every inch of Zarin's creamy slick cunt. Zarin had her eyes closed and moaned lustily as she made Zynab lick her pussy.

It didn't take long for Zynab to climax once more.

"Ooo!" Zynab cried aloud in delight as the wild orgasm hit her.

Zynab immediately froze in place, on her hands and knees, with her face buried in her sister's crotch and my thick long dick buried halfway inside her as she climaxed hard.

The orgasm was so intense that Zynab couldn't utter a sound. Her body began shivering hard as she squirted streams of slick warm cunt-cream. I distinctly felt her wet vagina clasp tight to push her pussy juices out from around my thick fleshy shaft. Her tight-clenched cunt-lips pulsated on my super-sensitive cock-cap and milked it sensually.

Zarin came soon from the intense way that Zynab had started sucking on her taut clit.

"Oh God!" Zarin cried aloud in ecstasy and climaxed hard too.

Zarin froze in place, with her legs spread wide apart, and keeping her younger sister's face buried in her hot climaxing cunt. I watched her perky brown boobs begin to tremble as Zarin shivered with the intense orgasm.

I held my breath to keep my own orgasm at bay, and gently pulled my slick thick dick out of Zynab's still-creaming cunt. My bloodied messy dick came out with a soft popping sound and Zynab grunted when her climaxing cunt returned to its tight state once more.

I hurried to grab Zynab's shoulder and pull her into an upright position.

"Oh!" Zynab cried out in surprise at being suddenly shoved upright, and sat with her back to the couch.

"Make me cum." I whispered fiercely and Zynab quickly perked up with excitement, her hooded stoned eyes shining bright.

I quickly climbed on the couch to straddle Zynab's thick thighs and she grabbed my bloody messy shaft in both hands. Zynab began squeezing and stroking my slick thick dick faster and faster, all the while encouraging me to cum over her.

"Bro ... Come on ... All over me ... Yeah ... Come on, bro ..." Zynab breathed lustily and kept stroking me harder and harder till her hands moved in a blur up and down my stiff slick erection.

I felt myself reaching the cusp of my excitement and tried to prolong the sensation for as long as I could before my dam burst and I came hard.

"Oohhh .... Fuck!" I groaned long and low before swearing out loud at the intensity of the climax.

My body froze in place, with my ball-sack pressed on Zynab's soft big tits while she jerked my sticky semen furiously out of my thick throbbing dick. She squealed in delight at the streaks of hot sticky cum that landed all over her white round boobs. My eyes snapped shut as the throes of the intense climax left me in euphoria.

"Whoa bro ..." Zynab commented, shocked at the amount of cum that I ejaculated.

Zynab kept stroking my softening slick dick till she felt she'd squeezed out every last drop of my sticky semen from my balls. I opened my eyes somehow and gently pulled back, taking my soft but super-sensitive cock out of her warm sticky hands.

"Wow!" I sighed as I plopped down, "That was fucking incredible!" I commented and closed my eyes, resting on the couch after the long and intensely satisfying fuck.

Zarin, Zynab and I rested on the couch for several minutes, trying to recover from the combination of orgasm in our high states. Eventually, I roused myself from the sleepy state and opened my eyes. I looked to the side and saw Zarin and Zynab also laying carelessly on the couch, with their eyes closed. I decided to wake them and get cleaned before checking out.

We stumbled a little on the way to the bathroom in the main bedroom. Once inside, the three of us immediately got under the cold shower and helped one another clean up. While showering, Zarin and Zynab couldn't stop talking about their first fuck. They were also glad to have dared to explore their bisexual sides and were excited that they could fuck one another sneakily at their home, whenever they got very horny.

It was nearing 6 PM when we came out of the shower. So, we hurried to get dressed. Zarin and Zynab wore their normal Salwar-Suit and packed their tiny shorts and tank-tops into their bags. We checked out of the resort and drove back home, promising and planning the next fuck.

**If you liked my experience as much as I did, feel free to leave a Comment telling me what you liked most, and don't forget to Rate and Favorite this post. Cheers!**