Zarin & Zynab - Sexy Cousin Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bro ..." Zynab called out softly, "Can I kiss it, please?" She pleaded.

"Yes ..." I breathed excitedly.

Zynab immediately leaned close and placed her soft plush lips on my smooth round cock-cap and kissed it tenderly. Then she opened her mouth and quickly flicked her tongue over my tiny pee-hole. I shivered with excitement and she smiled at this.

Then Zarin gently pushed Zynab away from my dick and began kissing my thick long length from glans to balls.

"Ohh ..." I groaned with delight and nodded my head.

Zynab plainly did not like being outdone by her sister, so she bent lower and began kissing my balls at the same time.

This sent shivers of incredible excitement up and down my thick hard cock. It was incredibly arousing the way Zarin kissed my thick fleshy length up and down while Zynab kissed and licked my super-sensitive scrotum. Their soft naked bodies pressed on my legs. Soon, Zynab joined her sister and licked my huge thick dick up and down. The sight was intensely erotic and I felt a surge of excitement overwhelm me.

Soon, Zarin and Zynab began to suck me. Zarin started by wrapping her thin dark lips around my huge round knob and shoved the top two inches of my thick hard dick. She pressed her lips tighter around my shaft and began to move her head up and down, just like she's seen in porn. Zynab quickly put her lips at the base of my dick and began sucking and licking the underside of my long fleshy shaft. In no time, Zarin and Zynab had my huge hard cock sloppy wet with spit.

"Mm ... Hmm ... Mm ... Mm ..." Zarin and Zynab moaned lustily while sucking and kissing and licking my thick stiff cock.

A few minutes of being sucked and licked by the two sisters, I felt my climax nearing and sat upright.

"I'm going to come soon." I said, looking at Zarin and Zynab with hooded stoned eyes, "I want you both to taste it, okay." I added and looked sternly.

They nodded their heads eagerly and I relaxed. Zarin and Zynab began to suck my thick throbbing cock even more feverishly. I signaled them to jerk my cock instead. So, Zarin and Zynab quickly grabbed a handful of my thick slick shaft and began jerking in unison. They panted as their excitement of seeing my orgasm for the first time made them breathless and excited. I watched their eyes flick up and down between my face and cock.

The sight and sensations of the taboo but tantalizing scene eventually became too much and I came hard!

"Ohhhh ..." I groaned long and low and forced to keep my eyes open just as the ecstatic throes of an intense orgasm took hold of me.

I saw the first squirt of my hot semen spurt out of my climaxing cock and streak right into Zarin's cute dark face.

"Oh!" Zarin exclaimed in surprise at the intensity of the ejaculation as it splattered all over her soft dark lips.

"Sis ..." Zynab exclaimed in delight and turned my shivering orgasmic dick towards her and opened her mouth wide.

The next squirt of my sticky white semen streaked right through Zynab's soft pink lips and landed at the back of her throat.

"Ack!", Zynab gagged at the cum-shot to the throat but quickly recovered and gulped it down, "Mm ..." She moaned and braced for the next shot on her face.

Zarin kept a tight hold on the base of my thick throbbing cock and jerked it slowly but steadily, squeezing every last drop of sticky white semen on to Zynab's face. The two watched my face and cock, with wonder and pride, as I moaned and groaned with each squirt of my intense ejaculation.

"Oh shit ... Fuck ..." I swore softly when I was able to catch my breath, "Stop." I said and gently pushed Zarin's hand off my softening slick dick.

I fell back exhausted and sat low on the couch. When I closed my eyes to rest for a bit, I saw Zarin and Zynab giggling and pointing to stray streaks of cum on the other's faces. Several moments later, I opened my eyes to see the two sisters looking at me with a mix of lust and adoration.

I smiled lazily and raised my eyebrows.

"How did it taste?" I asked, with a wicked grin.

"Mm ... A bit salty, to be honest." Zynab quipped and we laughed aloud.

It was half past 10 AM when the three of us stepped into the adjoining bathroom and quickly washed ourselves. I cleaned my dick and stepped out of the bathroom, leaving the two sisters to talk about their experience in hushed but excited voices. I walked to the phone and called reception to place an order for breakfast.

I put my T-shirt and shorts back on and stepped out on the patio at the back. The waiter arrived with the simple breakfast of coffee and sandwiches a few minutes later. I had him set the tray on the low coffee table and took a seat on a low-slung cane chair facing the rear lawn. I lit a cigarette and enjoyed smoking in peace with a fantastic view of the green rolling hills surrounding the resort. Several minutes later my cousin sisters also came out.

They also wore the tight tank-tops and tiny shorts but I could clearly see their big firm and round sexy buttocks jiggling inside, which meant they were not wearing bra or panties. I smiled and winked naughtily as they pulled two chairs close to my side and sat down.

While eating the sandwiches and sipping coffee, Zarin and Zynab told me they were shocked at the size of my cock. They did love sucking and jerking it but the two wondered if it would fit in their tight little pussies. I told them not to worry and described some of the ways to make it less painful. This seemed to relax both of them. After we finished breakfast I felt sober and fresh.

I lit two cigarettes, passed one to Zynab and began smoking. Zarin and Zynab once again talked about how long they'd waited for their first time and the different ways they've fantasized how it would be. Smoking the cigarette right after eating gave them a slight buzz while I felt sober and full. However, things changed when I lit a long thick joint.

I asked the two to take small tokes on it and we passed it around. It didn't take long for the strong weed to take effect, right after we had a full breakfast. Soon, the high took over us and Zarin and Zynab began talking more boldly. The way they described in tiny detail their sexual fantasies acted like an instant aphrodisiac.

It was arousing to hear my seemingly simple cousins talk so brashly about getting fucked. My huge excited dick began to get aroused in my shorts.

When the joint got over, Zarin and Zynab were pretty high and I was tripping with excitement. My senses had sharpened and I could smell their scents from up close. Once it got too exciting to bear, I suggested that we should head in and get on with it.

Zarin Fucks for the First Time

(12PM -- 3PM, Monday 9 April 2007)

It was around 12 PM when the three of us walked into the cool dark villa, from the bright spring sunlight outside. When we stepped inside, I told Zynab to lock the main door, caught Zarin's hand and walked with her to the main bedroom. Zarin eagerly followed me and beamed with excitement when I looked at her.

"Are you ready?" I asked as I led her to the bed.

"Yes." Zarin replied, with evident excitement in her voice and shining hooded eyes.

"Come here then." I said and suddenly caught her around the shoulder and lower back to pick her up in my arms.

"Wow ..." Zarin said and laughed excitedly.

I climbed on to the bed and gently placed her in the middle of the large queen-sized bed. She lay on her back, with her moist dark hair spread around her and watched me with arousing eyes. I quickly went to kneel between her feet and lowered myself gently on to her. Zarin eagerly wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a soft sensual kiss.

"Mm ... Hmm ... Mm ..." Zarin moaned softly as our soft wet lips pressed and rubbed together.

I slid my tongue out and Zarin eagerly opened her mouth to suck on it. I supported myself on one elbow and used my free right hand to caress Zarin's curvy sexy body over her short clothes. Zarin seemed to like the slow sensual touch as she bit down softly on my lips before continuing to suck softly on my long wet tongue. I felt the sides of her firm round boobs before moving down to grab a handful of her wide round hips, and finally reaching low to caress her thick firm thigh. Zarin immediately opened her legs wide and wrapped them loosely around my waist to rub her crotch on me.

During this, I felt the thick mattress shift and knew Zynab had followed us into the bedroom. I opened my eyes and caught her sitting on the edge of the bed on her knees. Our eyes met and she winked and nodded her head excitedly. I grinned at her and watched Zynab ogle her sister and me, wrapped in a tight embrace. I turned my attention back to Zarin and began kissing her passionately.

Zarin gradually became hornier and eventually broke our sensual kiss for some air. So, I began kissing down her neck all the way to her busty brown chest. I caught the hem of her short blue tank-top and pulled it off quickly. Then I put my face in her bare busty chest and began gently kissing her hot tight tits.

"Oh bro ... Mm ..." Zarin cried out softly and moaned lustily.

It was the first time anyone had sucked her brown taut boobs. Zarin relished it when I started kissing all around her firm breasts before moving closer and closer to her taut dark nipples. She pushed her busty bare chest up so I could suck on her lovely large nipples.

"Ssshh ..." Zarin hisses with increasing lust as I continued to suck her nipples and began squeezing her firm taut breasts gently at the same time.

She rubbed her hot clean-shaven crotch harder on me. I felt the warm wetness of her creamy smooth cunt make my shorts damp in no time. Zarin ran her hands up and down my bare back as I teased and played with her taut tits.

"Uhh! Bro ..." Zarin cried out in frustration, as she got incredibly turned on after a while of having her tits sucked and squeezed.

I let go of her firm big breasts and sat up. Zarin quickly pulled her stout brown legs from around my waist. When I caught the elastic waistband of her tight shorts, she eagerly raised her butt off of the bed so I could take off her shorts. I flung the shorts to one side and ogled Zarin's sexy naked body from up close, as she lay spread-eagled in front of me.

"Sexy ..." I whispered and ran my hands down her bare chest, soft tummy, curvy sides before caressing her soft inner thighs up and down.

While caressing her thighs I bent over once more and started kissing Zarin. This time, she hungrily sucked on my lips as my fingertips reached closer and closer to her hungry hot cunt. She spread her legs as wide as she could. I teased her for a while like this and broke our kiss to move down to her busty chest once more. I began licking and sucking her taut black nipples while moving my fingers gently over her creamy hot cunt-lips.

"Mmm ... Bro!" Zarin moaned and gasped my name when my fingertips brushed over her taut clit.

Zarin began breathing faster with excitement as I started to suck her tits and tease her clit and cunt with my fingers simultaneously. She caressed my face lovingly and encouraged me to suck her harder and finger her faster. I obliged and began nibbling gently on her long black nipples. My fingers brushed faster and faster over her taut small clit.

My huge dick was arouse by then and hung down hard. Soon, I felt it strain in the confines of my shorts. But I ignored it because Zarin was nearing an orgasm.

"Oh God!" Zarin cried out loudly as she came.

Zarin gripped my shoulder hard and clung tightly to me as climaxed. I felt her wet slick cunt-cream stream out on to my fingers. I rubbed her hot wet slit and made her orgasm harder. I looked up and watched her squint with the intense orgasm. Her mouth hung open wide as she gasped for air. I felt her curvy warm body get taut under me with the ferocity of her incredible climax.

"Oh God ..." Zynab suddenly gasped aloud.

I turned to look and found her sitting with a hand in her shorts, clearly having climaxed after masturbating and watching me make her sister orgasm. It was an intensely arousing scene and my huge stiff dick threatened to tear my small shorts.

Zarin caught my face and turned me away from Zynab to look at her. She looked at me with hooded lust-filled eyes.

"Fuck me, bro ..." Zarin hissed desperately.

I quickly took off my shorts and got naked. My thick hard dick stood completely erect. The round dickhead was engorged and the thick shaft was rife with veins popping along its long length. I knew there was no way it would do in Zarin's tight virgin pussy without lubrication.

"Suck and make it wet, girl." I said, shaking my crotch to make my huge stiff cock sway enticingly.

Zarin eagerly sat upright and grabbed the base of my erect cock and began stroking it gently.

"Yeah ..." I sighed with pleasure.

I loved the way Zarin gently touched my stiff big dick with her hands. After admiring my fleshy thick cock, Zarin bent low and started sucking me. She began by licking the round cock-cap first before taking it in her warm wet mouth.

"Oh ... Yeah ..." I groaned delightedly.

Zarin kept stroking my stiff dick with her hands while sucking the top two inches. The thick engorged dickhead was more than enough to fill her small warm mouth. Still, Zarin kept moving her head back and forth and as her spit began to dribble down, she spread it along my shaft with her hands. I felt an intense pleasure from the way Zarin kept sucking and stroking my dick.

Soon, she had my cock intensely erect and wet. I caught her shoulder and gently pushed her back. Zarin eagerly let go of my cock and lay back on the soft thick mattress. Her naked curvy honey-colored body looked extremely sexy and inviting. I saw the look of eager excitement in her face as she spread her legs wide. I looked down to see her tight wet cunt and felt my thick stiff cock jerk with anticipation.

"Ready?" I asked softly and positioned myself up close to her crotch.

Zarin nodded her head and took a deep breath. Her hooded stoned eyes shone with lust and she looked down at my crotch. I held the base of my thick dick and brushed my thick engorged dickhead on her smooth-shaven slit.

"Ooh ..." Zarin cooed with delight and closed her eyes at his.

I could imagine the excitement she felt my smooth cock-cap rub up and down her tight wet labia, right before penetrating past her tight-clenched cunt-lips. Her eyes widened in shock as my huge round cock-cap tore apart her hymen and entered into her hot tight pussy.

"GOD!" Zarin screamed aloud in agony as my thick hard dick struggled to enter deeper into her tight-clenched cunt, "Bro..." She called out to me with a mix of lust and pain in her voice.

I looked down to see my thick fleshy length get stained with a bit of blood as her hymen tore and Zarin finally lost her virginity.

Zarin put her arms out to me, so I bent over and let her hug me. She held me tight and bit down on my bare shoulder to stem the pain. My huge hard cock steadily stretched her tiny love-canal and sank deeper into the warm wet depths of her sexy cunt. I could distinctly feel her hot vagina clenched tight around my thick stiff shaft.

"Mmm ... Mphh ... Mmhh ..." Zarin sobbed and moaned softly as I slowly but steadily sank my huge rock-hard cock still deeper inside her.

I finally had to take a pause when my cock sank around 4-inches into her tight-clenching cunt. Zarin somehow opened her eyes and looked up into my face. She smiled bravely through the pain and nodded my head.

I smiled back to reassure her and gently pulled my thick dick out till only my slick round cock-cap remained inside her wet slick vagina. Zarin took a deep breath and braced herself as I once more thrust my huge hard cock deep into her tight virgin pussy. She winced in pain and bit her lower lip to stop from crying out aloud as she felt my fleshy thick shaft stretch her taut vagina.

Once I'd sunk more than half my length inside, I pulled out again and gently began fucking Zarin's tight hot pussy.

"Aah! Ooh ... Aah! Ohh ... Aah! ... Ohh ... Ow! Aah ... Oh God ..." Zarin began groaning and moaning with a mix of pain and lust.

She held me tight so her firm perky tits rubbed on my bare flat chest. Her thick warm legs felt great around my waist. Zarin caressed my back and neck with her hands as I fucked her slow and sensual. I began kissing her intermittently for a while before I moved down to kiss and suck her taut brown boobs. Zarin seemed to like this a lot because she quickly thrust her busty young chest out to me. I smiled to myself and started sucking on her large black nipples one-by-one, making sure she enjoyed her first fuck to the full.

"Oh! Aah ... Ah! Ohh ... Ah! Aah ... Bro ... Oh, bro ..." Zarin began calling my name between lust-filled moans, clearly enjoying having her young pert breasts sucked while getting fucked slow and sensually.

Several minutes of gentle fucking brought Zarin close to yet another orgasm. I could tell by the way her arms tightened around my neck and she pulled my face deeper into her busty chest. I quickly reached down and grabbed handfuls of her wide round butt-cheeks and pushed my huge slick cock deeper and deeper with each thrust.

"Aah! Aah! Aaah! Aah! Aaah! Oh shit!" Zarin groaned louder and louder before swearing aloud as she climaxed.

Zarin clung tight to me and froze in place as an intense orgasm wracked her. She shivered in the throes of the incredible climax and hugged me close to her. I felt her tight-clenched cunt clasping and contracting around my thick long shaft and her warm slick cunt-cream came out with my thick plunging dick. Zarin quickly bit down on my shoulder to stop from screaming out. She kept holding me tightly for several long seconds before she began to relax.

I slowed down my thrusts and paused to let her catch her breath. Once Zarin opened her finally opened her eyes and looked at me, she smiled lazily.

"Bro ... That was awesome!" Zarin exclaimed, caressing my face gently and nodding her head for emphasis.

I simply grinned in reply and wrapped my arms around her lower back. With ease, I sat up, pulling Zarin up with me, and plopped down on my back. This way, Zarin was now sitting on top, with my thick slick dick buried halfway into her creamy tight cunt. Zarin grinned and quickly supported herself on her elbows and arched her back. I placed my feet on the soft mattress and jerked my hips up and down.

"Mm ... Ooh ... Mm ... Mm ... Aahh ... Oh ... Yeah ... Aah ... Aha ..." Zarin soon became aroused and began moaning, and I kept fucking her slow and sensual.

I loved the way her cunt-cream and hymen made my thick stiff dick slick enough to slip in and out easier. Still, her young cunt kept a tight hold around my wide fleshy shaft and milked it well each time I pulled out. Zarin began to kiss me all over my face and neck as I fucked her slow and steady. Every time I shoved my dick up and inside her, my sensitive ball-sack bumped on her round soft ass-cheeks, sending waves of thrill down my spine.

"Oh! Aah! Aah! Aah! Aah!" Zarin soon began groaning and grunting aloud as I gradually sank my thick slick cock deeper and deeper with each thrust.

She gasped for air at the pain as my huge hard dick kept sliding in and out, stretching her tight-clenched pussy wide apart and brushing against her G-spot. This brought Zarin closer to yet another orgasm. I realized this and kept on fucking her slow but deep, and held back my own orgasm with some effort.

"Aaaa ...." Zarin groaned long and low as she came hard.

I felt the incredibly tight contracting pussy clasping and relaxing around my hard shaft and her slick wet cunt-cream slither out from around it as Zarin climaxed intensely hard. The sensation brought me incredibly closer to orgasm. I reached the peak of my arousal a few moments later and whispered urgently in Zarin's ear.