All Comments on 'Zasha's Capture Ch. 02'

by RomancebyFaye

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
EMArnoldEMArnoldover 12 years ago

Such a myriad of emotions and feelings wonderfully described in this chapter. Absolutely hot and romantic at the same time, I really FELT that sense of " the quiet before the storm." Because your descriptive language was so spot on, lengthy dialogue was unnecessary for these two men to convey how much these moments together meant after such a long separation, and before maybe another...

Oh, and I'm not even weirded out by the non- human aspect- so well done :)

maedgemaedgeover 12 years ago
Loved it!

I really loved this chapter, it was worth the wait. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Just lovely!

I couldn't click on this fast enough, lol!

I figured who Zasha was marrying, but still, his shock at seeing Gowron moved me. Their coming together was just beautiful. Hell, the whole chapter was beautiful. This was damn well worth the wait... You, your editor and your beta did a wonderful job. Can't wait for ch3!!!

~M

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Finally!!!

A bit predictable, in a good way. I loved the emotions depicted in this chapter. Please dont make us wait for more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Word

Great build up but slightly disappointed by the predictable appearance of Gowron as Zasha's husband.

Also, I found that there was too little conversation between the characters in comparison to the ages of narrative. It took away from the story as I got bored less than halfway through and believe me I was looking forward to this chapter!

Maybe a bit more talk next time eh...

NightTempestNightTempestover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Absolutely loved this! Whew! Officially hot and bothered. Keep it up!

Now only if I could find a man with tentacles. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great chapter

I found this story today and it's very good, keep up the good work.

canndcanndover 12 years ago

Such a wonderful chapter! It was worth the wait for it. I hope we see another chapter soon.

I really loved the small details you put in about the ceremony. You had me worried for some moments when Baine first came to him. I was really hoping I hadn't been wrong in my assumption it was Gowron. It was a beautifully sensual night they had and i loved the discovery of one another. It pushed home the fact that they had known so little of one another. The thought of what it would be like to meet your mate and be connected in such a spiritual way by a Goddess no less and then be seperated no knowing when you'd meet again was in my mind the whole time. I thought about what it must have been like year after year to wait with hope and sadness and later probably despair almost extingushing that tiny hope he'd see Gowron again. And on top of it all to not even know where Gowron was from or how to begin to find him when he didn't even know who his people were.

A really solid story and I look forward to the rest of it. You really do a great job of describing what's going on and drawing us in.

The only thing that was missing for me was any discussion of how did this happen? How did it come about? Questions about why Gowron was there that day when they met and why he hadn't come or contacted him sooner. Where was his home? I'd love to know how he went from scout to being First...is that a king or ruler of his people or in charge of the army? I hope we get some answers. I can't believe that Zasha would sneak out and not talk to Gowron and his sister about the plan. I think it's wrong for him to just slip out like that. Not very fair to Gowron.

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awwwwwsome!

Sweet Goddess of Love Faye!!! U have made my day and how!!

It was a pleasant surprise to see the update of this chapter and what an update!!

I was so tensed because here I was "yeah...Gowron's gonna marry Zasha"..and then u brought in Baine..cheeky u... I was like oh my only to sigh in relief that Gowron was marrying Zasha...nice derail!;)

I absolutely adore ur writing style...I like how u show both sides of the story and also u showed Zasha also having control over Gowron..it wasnt hurried or nething and really liked the languid pace u kept..very important here.

Do keep writing...now uv made me a tracker for ur updates evryday!lol..

Thanks!=)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Question?

I know this may sound dumb but how long is a cycle?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

d'awwwwwwwww! *melts into a puddle*

(and ditto to anonymous, how long is a cycle? A year? A month? A season?)

RomancebyFayeRomancebyFayeover 12 years agoAuthor
Length of a cycle.

In response to the question about cycles: A cycle works for them the same way a year does for us, but a cycle would be much longer than a year. In 'cycles', a human would still be considered a young adult when they would be elderly in 'years'. If you want a definite number, I don't actually have one. I hope that helps. =}

And for those worried about the lack of information on Gowron, I promise you will get answers in future installments.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Great poker face.

Have to agree with 'Cannd', I was worried about Baine being the one chosen for Zasha. I was thinking for as long as he was awaiting his beloved and this is how its going to turn out. But then you laid all of your cards on the table with a royal flush. Bravo, well played hand!

uchenauchenaover 12 years ago
omg!

I'm sooo happy you posted another chapter this is awesome!

That was a true test of patience .... 53 cycles lol It will be interesting to see where this progresses. You're doing a great job though. Thanks!

Happy Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

awwww.....I love the twitching antennas and tentacles. Lmao! They're just so cute

Gayobsessedgirl_1Gayobsessedgirl_1over 12 years ago
Oooooohhh

I love this is there going to be another chapter? Please say yes I want no need to read more of Zasha and Gowron! Ep! Please write more of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PLEASE write more!

I'm begging you for more! Just please, don't make us wait as long as they did for each other :)

Have you considered getting Zasha pregnant? Could be an interesting twist, not to mention that both countries will probably be expecting an heir...

Carrier_VioletCarrier_Violetabout 12 years ago

I am not a beggar by nature, but this story is so inventive and interesting that I cant wait anymore for the rest. Please, please, please write another chapter or even a short one to keep us all going.

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerabout 12 years ago

I agree with Anon: It would be very interesting indeed if you got Zasha pregnant. I would love to see them handle that. Besides, as Anon said, both countries will probably be expecting an heir.

Although, I thought they were different planets, not countries. But that's all just semantics at the moment.

Please, continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
oh man

This is one of my favorite stories. Please don't abandon it. =/

Nasuada8Nasuada8almost 12 years ago
More please!!!

This is a great story. I hope you'll keep going with it. I can't wait to se whats in store for Zasha and Gowron!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

I was seriously so blown away by this story!!! I really hope you go on with the plot and I totally fell in love with Zasha!!! (: Really amazing, just keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I've read this story so many times and I love reading it. Please finish this story, please give it a happy ending

flowergurl17flowergurl17over 11 years ago
love this story

I agree with previous comments: It would be very interesting indeed if you got Zasha pregnant. I would love to see them handle that. Besides, as it has been stated said, both countries will probably be expecting an heir.Although, I thought they were different planets, not countries. But that's all just semantics at the moment.Please, continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This story was so incredibly beautiful! My heart was clenching when Zasha walked into the temple... The first love-making scene was absolutely amazing! Please continue with this pair, they are wonderful!

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago
Chapter 3?

It has been almost a year since this was posted. I checked your biography page and your Facebook page but see no mention of continuation. Is anything planned?

RomancebyFayeRomancebyFayeover 11 years agoAuthor
Note from author about chapter 3...

I do have plans to finish this story. I will finish it someday, but I don't know when. I know it has been a year now since I last updated this story, but I made the mistake of not writing the entire thing and then posting it as it was edited. I haven't abandoned it, but I am not actively trying to complete it at this time. Unfortunately, I don't have nearly enough time to devote to writing as I used to.

I'm very sorry. I fail as a person. Please don't hate me. =D

ElderlySchoolteacherElderlySchoolteacherover 11 years ago
don't worrry

feel no guilt. you are a good person, who has written a delightful tale of love. finish it when you can, or not at all. in either case, my warmest thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Trying to understand

I am. Real life can be hectic. But I am a busy person just like most people here and I have many irons in the fire including artwork that I display on websites. I think that it's wrong to go a whole year without updating a story and have some future plans where you may get back to it SOME DAY. My biggest pet peeve with Lit is starting a story that I enjoy only to find it uncompleted and have to keep checking back for new chapters. If you aren't going to commit or don't know where the plot is taking you, DON'T POST IT.

xthulyxxthulyxover 11 years ago
with respect for the author

First of all, I understand the frustration of investing in a story that you really enjoy and not be able to finish it but the author does not owe us anything. We have to understand that this is a free website where author can put up works on THEIR FREE TIME. The author has already apologize for not having enough time to finish the story, so it is rude and unnecessary to said that it is their fault for putting up something with no plan of finishing. So please stop harassing the poor author - they have their own life too and we, as readers should respect that.

LavonyaLavonyaabout 11 years ago
If you can find something better that this I'll punch you... 'cause you have bad tast!!!!!

My reasoning is: There is NO other story in the WORLD that can compare to this that is even remotely close in genre or tags that is a romance between two males!!!!

No words I can think of can do this story any amount of justice for the indescribably great!!!

LavonyaLavonyaabout 11 years ago
I hope to god that you'll write more!

This story may be short but to me it feels longer than any actual book I've read, the detail you put into this story.... most books you have to read the whole book to get as much detail as this! I felt like I was right there next to them even looking through their eyes.... very few stories or books can do that, it take a writer with a great imagination that knows how to for pictures out of his or her word!!!

TheNaughtyKTheNaughtyKover 10 years ago
More please?

I hope you continue to write. I loved chapter 1 and 2 and I will patiently wait for chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MOOOORE

Please write more!!! This is amazing, and I'm in love with EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!

luv4rainluv4rainabout 10 years ago

I'm glad there was some closure at the end of this being I don't think after so long that your planning on writing more ( which makes me sad ) I really liked this story, it was very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I am absolutely in love with this story, and I must plead for you to write more chapters for this amazing story! I wait for your next chapter eagerly and anxiously. Please write it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Y no moar? Meesa want moar...moar smexy with Gowron!!!

I really do wish that this story was being continued. This was a great plot, with exciting new content, and the sex was just amazing. Lim afraid that I will never see what happens to Gowron and Zasha...this makes me sad, as I truly loved this story.

sm1982sm1982over 9 years ago
Yass!

I was happy to see that Zasha had in fact been arrangee to marry Gowron! Beautiful story..as with some of the few comments I read, I too would love to see this story continued. At least there was some closure to the romance part of the story (:

LLAPLLAPover 8 years ago
Wow!

A quick hello in 2015 :) I hope, at some point you'll find the time to continue this story. I had paintings and drawings I worked on for a little bit every few years. And I still have some unfinished ones lying around at home after stopping art completely for a few years. I totally understand how life can be too busy for hobbies, or certain hobbies... especially those where you need a certain state of mind to be able to work... and enough time "to get into the zone" ;)

Anyway, this is a wonderful story that hasn't been forgotten! Maybe at some point, you can find back to those characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Update?

I love this so much, it's amazing! Thank you for the hard work and I hope you continue this one because really. I'm going to die if it isn't updated. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BEAUTIFUL!!!!

THIS WAS BY ALL THINGS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL STORY I'VE READ, IN MY BOOK YOU BEAT EVEN TIMBER PACK CRONICLES, I KNW IT'S BEEN YEARS BUT I HOPE YOU CONTINUE THIS STORY IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
How Does The Story End?

I really hope you choose to finish this story. I'd love to know how it ends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolute Favorite

I seriously adore this series and have read it several times. I wish the author would write an entire book based on both chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
any chance for updates?

hi! i hope you're okay? like i've been waiting since 2011 for you to continue this great story. please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Left wanting more

I found this story on another site and apparently this is the completed story.

Fab story but left me feeling that the ending was a bit abrupt, as if unresolved.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WHY *sobs* WHY IS IT THAT ONLY THE BEST STORIES ARE LEFT UNFINISHED 😭😭😭

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous