Zastryavshiy's Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should we do it?" I whispered to Noel

She whispered back, "Thirty years like this?"

I knew what she meant. We had discussed how we could live the rest of our lives as we were. Dentists, eye exams, DMV, family Christmas's, weddings, funerals, etc.

"John?" I asked

He held out his hands at his sides as if to say our call.

"Ok, what do we need to do?"

Naked in front of strangers again.

All we had to do was strip naked. Lean against the slab. And touch it with all four hands.

I went first. My back against the slab. I expected it to be cold and hard. It was actually warm and soft. How can a metal slab be soft? I would have to remember to ask Zastryavshiy.

Our hands touch. Sucked into metal. Every inch touching feels like being spread across the surface. Low hum slowly rising. We both grunted. Feels like we are pulling three gees. In my case three gees with someone on my chest. I could hardly breathe. Carter draws gun on Zastryavshiy. "No no we're ok. Just scared." I managed to squeak out. He keeps gun on Zastryavshiy. "They go, you go." He said. Love that guy.

Seems like forever. The clock on the wall finally says 15 minutes. Pitch starts dropping rapidly. Suddenly Noel is free. "OH my god! I'm free. Free! Shower!" I see her sprinting for Zastryavshiy's shower. A minute or so later I am able to peel myself off the slab. And immediately I head to the shower to join Noel.

In the shower we were hugging, and kissing, and crying and looking at one another, and hugging some more.

Finally, I said "Sweety we still have company." "Right" she said, and as we got out of the shower, we found someone had laid out clean towels. How thoughtful. Must have been John.

Later, wrapped in towels, we sat on Zastryavshiy's cot and got lectured on the consequences of being late.

If we are not ready when the time is up our bodies will go back to being super magnetic and will be attracted to the closest large piece of metal. Such as a refrigerator, or a stove, or a car.

Then we will be permanently stuck there with no way to get to the Monolith or activate it.

We must be naked and lined up.

We should probably be 15 minutes early just in case.

So, at 45 minutes we went and stood in the lab, watching the clock.

Standing there naked.

Waiting.

45 minutes.

50 minutes.

55 minutes.

60 minutes.

61 minutes.

62minutes.

63minutes.

"I can't take this any" SLAM!

Wow. That brings back memories.

"Ok, where can we get one?"

"There is only one. And it's going home with you."

Zastryavshiy smiles.

12