Zebra Pt. 01: Dr. Conner

Story Info
Noah goes to family doctor for help.
2.5k words
4.31
4.8k
7

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18yo and above. When describing characters I will use the term "girl" which means young adult (18 and above). This Story gets weird. The following tags apply to the complete story. Gay, Bisexual, Incest, Harem, Mind Control, Body Swap, Alien, Transformation. As I am still writing this there might be more tags.

I am not a writer so good luck sorting through the mess <3 .

I woke up one morning and found my skin had become stripy like a zebra except without the fur. In fact, my body hair had fallen out and my skin was actually very smooth. I know what you might be thinking "you must've looked fucking weird." but I didn't actually, for some reason I looked strangely attractive. That wasn't the only thing that changed; my cock had grown over twice its size and was pulsating like it was breathing. Obviously I was terrified, I had no idea what was happening to me, I was completely normal when I went to sleep but this morning I feel like I'm in a different body. I rushed over to Dr Conner who is my families' doctor, I didn't have an appointment but maybe she could have a quick look at me before her first client.

I barged through the clinics doors. "Dr Conner, Dr Conner, I know I don't have an appointment but I need to see you quickly."

Dr Conner poked her head out of her room and froze, not out of fear but I could feel her eyes wondering over my body lustfully.

"Oh hi Noah, come in." she beckoned and closed the door behind me.

She was wearing a tight white professional suit with a skirt that rested above her knees. I always loved the way she dressed; she was a bombshell blonde with green eyes, a true male fantasy. I can't lie; I've knocked out more than a handful of sessions thinking about her professionally relieving me, although, this time she didn't seem to be acting professional at all. Her eyes were eating me up and she didn't seem to be paying attention to what I was saying. I took off my shirt and showed her my stripe covered body. Her eyes were glazing over, and she was breathing heavily, not professional at all. I needed to get through to her, I needed her to truly see that something about my body was fucked and I needed help. So I pulled down my pants intending to show her my strange almost snake-like penis.

"See doctor, my whole body changed, what's wrong with me?" I pleaded as my freed cock popped up.

My cock was swaying and pulsating but what was the most strange is I felt like it had a mind of its own, a mind that could guide itself and make its own decisions. As soon as my cock was free Dr Conner gasped and she fell to her knees, slid up to me and wrapped her mouth around the end of my cock. I was in shock, my head went dizzy and I couldn't figure out if I was dreaming or not. She loved my cock; she was licking, sucking and caressing it desperately like it was some kind of drug that she had been deprived of. It was all so overwhelming for me that I had to sit back down, but she kept going at it. I sat there in a daze watching this beautiful head bopping up and down on my cock, her ponytail swinging from the momentum.

"Dr Conner?" I moaned in disbelief.

She looked up at me, those green beautiful eyes staring at me, eating me up. I felt that familiar build up quickly take over me and I knew I was going to cum down her beautiful throat; that's when I first felt it, my cock fully came to life and started moving and whipping its way into her trying to get as deep as it could go. I had no way of telling but I knew it had grown much larger in size and was finding its way so deep into her that it didn't seem physically possible.

"FUUUCK!" I groaned as I wrapped my hands around the back of her head and pushed her down onto my shaft.

I exploded with enough cum to empty my old body for days, it took me what felt like minutes to get it all out, after which I relaxed and let go. Dr Conner didn't stop and neither did my cock, they were both burning with the passion as if long lost lovers. My cock swayed and instructed Dr Conner, she stood up and removed her clothes. I watched as her clothes fell one by one to the ground until she had nothing on except thigh high nylons and her glasses. I was in awe of how perfect she looked, her breasts were maybe C cup, flat stomach, small waist that flowed smoothly down to her feminine hips. My stomach went to my throat as she stepped forward and over me, placed her legs on either side of my chair and perched her clean smooth pussy just above my cock. With her hand she opened her pussy lips; she was so wet that a little bit of juice dripped down onto the hole of my cock which was positioning itself under her. She lowered herself onto me and in a tandem dance her pussy found my cock and my cock found her pussy, and when she slid down onto it my cock guided itself up inside her as well.

Dr Conners pussy felt warm as my cock moved and pulsated inside her. Deeper and deeper it went, and when it felt like I couldn't go further my cock seemed to find more space for itself until she bottomed out with her lips softly around the base of my shaft. This wasn't the first time I had sex but it was the first time I could feel the complete insides of a woman, I could feel every twitch and crevice. I closed my eyes and imagined what was happening inside her, it was so vivid that I could have drawn a diagram. It was the soft parts like her pussy lips that most surprised me, so gentle and smooth against my body.

Dr Conner let out a little moan and shook my cock with her hips which brought me back to my senses. I opened my eyes and there she was biting her lip and studying my face with a look of passionate love. She took off her hair tie and brushed her hair over her shoulder as she began pumping herself slowly on me. I rested my hands on her hips and admired her skills; she was expertly drawing circles with her ass which was pulling gently on my shaft and giving me all sorts of sensations. She smiled at me and with her soft feminine hands she picked up my hands and placed them onto her ass. I admired how toned and smooth her ass was as she guided my fingers for the full tour, not once taking her green eyes off mine. Then as though someone flicked a switch her pussy started twitching intensely. She let go of my hands, rested her elbows on my shoulders and wrapped her arms around my back and began riding me like a bull.

"Oh God, Oh God!" she panted as she stared straight up at the ceiling, her tight breasts bouncing in front of me.

By this point I started collecting myself from my stupor and fully realized this beautiful blonde woman galloping on-top of me. I looked down and I could see her hairless pussy cranking my cock with such precision. Growing up I had wondered what her pussy looked liked but I never imagined it would be so perfect or that she would be so skilled. Dr Conner was in complete ecstasy that in under a minute I could feel her body seizing up as she began a ferocious orgasm. Her pussy began to choke on my cock so tightly that I could feel it squeezing the blood out of my shaft. She fell forward pressing herself against my body and grabbed me tightly. She forced out a few more pelvis rotations until her body seized up.

She tried to scream but her throat muscles seized up letting out a restricted "nnnng...!" until she forced through and managed to let out a loud scream and collapsed onto me. "Oh yes, oh yes." she panted in exhaustion as she lay there with her body resting on mine. "Cum inside me, I need you to cum inside me." she begged through her gasps for air.

The Door to her office suddenly opened "Dr Conner, are you ok?" There stood a startled receptionist who had just arrived; she was an elder lady probably in her sixties who took a second to adjust to what she was seeing. "Oh, I see, you're busy." she said, taking a good hard look at her sexy boss sitting on a strangely attractive man with zebra stripes on his body.

Dr Conner paid no attention to her. "please, cum inside me. I need your sweet sweet baby juice swimming inside me." she whispered into my ear.

Dr Conners body was completely limp that she needed me to continue for her. So I picked her up which was easier than I expected and lay her on the patients bed face up. My cock was moving and pulsating inside her on its own. I paid attention to it and let my cocks' momentum guide me, and I started slowly thrusting. It was amazing, it was like my cock had become the driver and my body was just the vehicle. Dr Conner let out a little whimper of satisfaction as her body shuttered. I continued to focus on my cock and what it was doing inside her, I felt it sliding up with my tip hitting something soft and welcoming. With every thrust it was just poking its head into something deep inside her and she would moan. By then Dr Conner was regaining her strength and she lifted her head up to mine.

"Do it, make me yours." Dr Conner demanded softly before sticking her tongue into my mouth.

Her taste was overwhelming, so human and so feminine. With this I lost control, I grabbed her hips and I started pounding her, the slams echoing throughout the hallway her tongue still in my mouth. I focused on the sensation of my cock sliding through her pussy and the pressure of my hands on her hips.

"I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum" I tried to say but my mouth was busy.

Dr Conner understood and she wrapped herself around me, her touch was electricity running through my body. Her body was shuttering, her pussy was twitching uncontrollably. I felt the moans on her lips as I pulled her into me, forcing her breasts against my chest, her nipples against mine. She pulled her tongue out for a second,

"yes Noah, give me your cum, do it inside me, give me your baby." she begged, her bright green eyes were filled with desperation.

She scared me, she was unnaturally desperate. I realized that I was probably infecting her with some dangerous alien life form and if she got pregnant there's no telling what kind of monster the baby could be. I couldn't go through with this so I tried to pull out.

"no, no, you can't." She demanded.

I pulled but her legs locked on to me and my cock buried in further.

"No no, don't pull out! Don't pull out!" She begged as the tension built in both of us.

As her pleasure grew, she arched her back, thrusting her breasts up into the air. I tried to pull out one last time but the strangest thing happened; it felt like Dr Conner had somehow gotten inside my body and was pushing me back into her. Our muscles began spasming and our bodies tensed then seized. We couldn't breathe for about fifteen seconds, I could feel Dr Conner fighting to get a breath in as her eyes rolled back and she nearly blacked out. With tremendous force I exploded inside her, pulse after pulse, my alien cum filling her in places that cum should never go. This is what she needed, it was her calling, and it was all she could think about. She moaned in pleasure as my cum moved throughout her body, owning her, making her body its home. She was hoping to get pregnant from this, she needed my baby, she needed me. She held me tight with her legs until I had released everything inside her and then she collapsed gasping for air. I thought for sure we were finished and I stumbled back in exhaustion, but her and my cock had other ideas, they had started a dance together that wouldn't be finished until she was full.

She turned over on the bed and rested her tired body face down on the poly mattress. She spread her legs and poked her tight ass up in the air. She giggled as she wiggled it, presenting her tight anus to me. My cock zeroed in on it, I could see the head pulsating, eager to fill her last hole. Then I heard a gasp at the doorway, and there clasping her purse over her chest was Dr Conners first appointment for the day. Then I felt something bump my feet, I looked down and there was the receptionist licking some spilled cum off the floor like she was a dog. When she couldn't find any more she looked up at my cock and noticed a bit of cum dripping off its head. Her mouth watered, and she sat up at licked it off the head. Pretty soon the lady at the door got down on her knees in front of my cock and began licking the shaft.

My cock was moving like an animal being petted, it was clearly enjoying the moment but I was freaking out. These women were acting like animals for my cock and it was disturbing. I looked up at Dr Conner who had begun rubbing her clit, her fingers getting soaked by my excess cum. This was all so unnatural, I was clearly infected by something and I had to stop infecting other people. I tore myself away from the women and started pulling up my underwear, but the women tore at them.

"Nooo, please, fill us too." they begged.

After some struggle my underwear ripped. These women were crazy for my cock and I had to get out of there even without clothes on. I grabbed my shorts which had my car keys in them and I ran stark naked out of the clinic, jumped in my car and sped home tires screeching the whole way.