Zehra Takes The Third Option

Story Info
Threesomes solve everything!
7.3k words
3.68
12.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(AN EROSHIRE SHORT)

[Author's Notes: This is an Eroshire short, giving you some smut that doesn't require the best part of an afternoon to read, because I know some of you like a quick jerk off story. Unlike my long form stories, which are written to be stand-alone, the shorts usually expect you to have read another story. In this case I strongly recommend you read 'Games Night' first (with a brief look at the fate of two characters from 'Three's A Crowd' at the end).

This is a cheating girlfriend story where the cheating is resolved through the power of sex. Yes it's just as silly as it sounds. Enjoy!]

The junction known to the sex-obsessed locals of the city of Coytoss as Miller's Madness' is a classic example of that uniquely British insanity where someone, at some point, had an idea to make the intersection of eight different roads in the busy centre easily navigational to drivers.

They failed. Miserably. Today the Madness is perpetually alive to the sound of car horns, as the mad (or rather those mad enough to drive in central Coytoss) crawl their vehicles in an awkward dance with everyone else on the road, while in the centre stands a statue to the old millionaire philanthropist Maximillian Miller; gazing down with features frozen in drunken revelry.

While the roadworks that had plagued the Madness for several months were finally at an end (although the problems with Coytoss' labyrinthine and antiquated plumbing was still ongoing), normal traffic for the Madness was still a seemingly perpetual car park with the occasional crawl of an inch or so; making it a question of sanity why anyone would ever drive through it.

All around the Madness were some of the most expensive flats in Coytoss, and on the balcony of a fourth floor flat in the building called Valley Shares two people in their twenties were having the time of their lives; furiously fucking in full view of anyone below, if anyone below happened to look up (which they didn't, being too occupied with the Madness around them).

One of these individuals is a twenty-eight-year-old woman by the name of Zehra Sydin, who is gripping the balcony tightly as she is fucked mercilessly by a man who is not her boyfriend of almost a year now. No, this tanned, brunette beauty of Turkish descent is having the life fucked out of her by her boyfriend's best friend, the personal trainer Logan Evans; a half-Greek god of a man with a ten inch cock that has, for the last four hours, been drilling Zehra with abandon.

"You like this? You like me fucking you like this?" Logan growled as he gripped her ass, pulling her back onto his cock like he was furiously trying to drill through to her bowels. "Like me giving you my big, fat, thick cock on the balcony while your boyfriend's staying late at the office?"

"Who... ah... who the fuck are you... oh... hmmm... the fuck are you narrating to?" Zehra said, gripping the balcony railings like her life depended on it (which perhaps it did, for if she wasn't careful Logan was likely to fuck her over the edge with how aggressively he was drilling his cock into a pussy already filled with the deposits from earlier fuck sessions).

"Our adoring audience!" Logan said, smiling smugly at the traffic below. If any of the drivers below looked up at this balcony they would see, even in the darkness, two hot, toned individuals going at it like they hadn't had sex in months - definitely not two people already on their seventh round that day! "Gotta give them some classy dialogue to enjoy!"

"Oh... oh fuck yes... don't... hmmm... don't you ever write erotica, Lo... oh fuck... you're so bad at... fuck... so bad at smut-talk..."

"Yeah... you're right... I'm not a writer..." Logan said. "But I know what I'm good at, Zee..."

Turning her head to regard him with a sly, sexy smile, Zehra's dark green eyes flashed with lust for this gorgeous man and his huge cock. "Hmmm... and what are you good at, Lo?"

"Making you CUM!" Logan said. Leaning forward he gathered two handfuls of Zehra's massive tits and pulled her back, driving his cock up into her as he squeezed her breasts; playing with her nipples as he kissed her neck.

"OH FUCK! OH YES! YES, LO! LIKE THAT! OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK ME! FUCK ME GOOD! I LOVE YOUR COCK! I LOVE HOW GOOD YOU MAKE ME FEEL! I LOVE-"

The sound of a bag hitting the coffee table in the living room behind them made both of them freeze. Zehra's blood ran cold. Her eyes widened. That orgasm that had been about to explode fast retreating into the distance. Logan's hands had frozen in place over her tits.

Slowly - both of them dreading the sight they knew was waiting for them - the two turned their heads around to look back through the open balcony doors and into the living room of the flat Zehra's boyfriend, Adrian Foster, owned. The flat she had been living in with him for the last few months now, since giving her best friend her old place.

There it was: the sight both of them had dreaded since they started their affair.

Adrian Foster stood in the middle of the living room. His eyes wide with shock. His work bag on the coffee table; his hand still above it. Fingers loose. He was staring at them both. Mouth opening and closing, but no sound came out.

For a long, almost darkly comical moment, no one moved or said anything. They just stood in place: Logan with his hands around Zehra's tits; Zehra with her hair sweaty and sticking to her face, and with Logan buried balls-deep in her; and Adrian just standing there, eyes wide.

Then the silence was broken.

"This isn't what it looks like!" Logan suddenly blurted out. His voice was strangely high-pitch.

"REALLY?!?" Adrian exclaimed, thrusting both hands towards them. "So it DOESN'T look like you've got your cock BALLS-DEEP in my girlfriend? This is all just an optical illusion and you're actually standing a foot back from her, and you're both naked for NO FUCKING REASON?!?"

"No this is exactly what it looks like," Zehra squeaked. Her naturally deep and husky voice now sounds like an anime character. "Ade-"

"LO, GET YOUR COCK OUT OF MY GIRLFRIEND!!!"

Logan practically shoved Zehra forward in his haste to comply. "Ade, mate-"

"DON'T 'ADE, MATE' ME!" Adrian yelled, then caught sight of Logan's colossal cock, covered in fluids (both him and her) and fully erect despite the whole situation (Logan, bless him, always had difficulty turning the sexy off). "Jesus Christ, put that away!" As Logan stumbled around the room for his clothes, thrown somewhere several hours earlier, Adrian stared at Zehra, who was refusing to cover herself despite dripping with sweat and cum. "I am such a fucking idiot! I knew it was too good to be true with you two being nice to each other! You've been fucking since that night I got arrested, haven't you?"

Zehra nodded. Not trusting her voice to have returned to normal yet.

"FUCK!" Adrian said, throwing his hands up in the air in frustration. Looking at his girlfriend he sighed and threw Zehra the t-shirt she tossed onto the table without realising. "I feel like such a fucking IDIOT!"

"Babe, you're not an idiot-"

"I am a FUCKING MORON! The BIGGEST ass-hat in this fucking city," Adrian said, collapsing onto the table with his head in his hands. "How could I not see this? How could I be so blind? FUCK! I'm like every cuckolded boyfriend you hear about! All the time I thought you were just getting on, but you were getting on because you were FUCKING GETTING IT ON!"

"I wanted to tell you!" Zehra said, finally rediscovering her voice after covering herself with the baggy t-shirt. "I didn't want to keep this secret! I wanted to tell you everything, honestly!"

Adrian stared at her in disbelief. "How the fuck would that conversation go?" Adrian adopted a deep voice when he then mimicked Zehra: "'Babe, I love you and all and I know we're now living together but I just want to tell you I'm riding your best mate's cock!' Why the hell would you tell me that?"

"Because it was killing me keeping this secret from you!" Zehra said, ignoring that attempt to mimic her husky voice (although it was freakishly accurate, complete with Eroshire accent). "All I've wanted to do these past few months is tell you, because I never wanted to hurt you!"

"But you're fucking my best friend!"

"BECAUSE he's your best friend!"

Adrian frowned. His mouth flapped a few times as his mind tried to comprehend what Zehra was saying. Eventually he gave up: "I'm sorry, Zee... but what the FUCK?!?"

"Erm..." Logan tentatively said, having remained by the window (trousers on now, thankfully), looking quite lost and unsure whether he should stay or make a run for it. Only loyalty to his best mate kept him in the room, not wanting to hurt Adrian any more than he already had. "I'm not sure that I'm following either, Zee..."

Realising that everything rested on her next few words, and knowing that, as an Eroshite, born and bred, she was naturally shit at both words and pronouncing them correctly, Zehra knelt on the laminated floor of her boyfriend's flat in front of Adrian and said: "you and Lo have such a beautiful friendship, Adrian, and I would never want to get between you two. You're brothers... you're more than brothers... and I love that! I love the love between you two... just as I would never want anyone to come between me and my best mate Dani... I don't want to come between you and Logan... I just... I'm a selfish piece of shit... I want to be a part of your love..."

Adrian frowned, but he didn't say anything.

Gaining confidence from his fading anger, Zehra continued: "I fancied Lo the moment I met him, but it was just a physical 'oh he's hot' thing, but then I found out he fancies me and we're like... so sexually compatible... but it's a different kind of sex, Ade... it's physical, but you and I are also physical... but emotional too... but Lo and I have this intimacy too, but it's so totally different to when you and I have sex, Ade... our sex is beautiful - we're so connected! It fills me... and more than just literally... although Jesus Christ, Ade... I mean you cum buckets, so does Lo... between the two of you I'm just walking about Coytoss these days with cum squelching in my cunt-"

"Zee?" Adrian said, though not unkindly. "Your point?"

Zehra cleared her throat. "Yeah... erm... What I mean is I love having sex with Lo and I love having sex with you, but I love our sex because I love you, and I love having sex with Lo because he's your best friend and you love him. I feel like I'm a part of your life when we fuck, just as I'm a part of your life when WE fuck."

"Wait... you're only fucking me to get closer to Ade?" Logan said, visibly confused; not sure if he should be hurt or not.

"Yes! Because TOGETHER you are the perfect man!" Zehra said, looking between the both of them. "Ade, I love you so much. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I've fucked so many pieces of shit guys in my life, then you come along with all your wholesome masculinity, and you have a best friend who you share such a beautiful relationship with who's also beautiful and masculine in all the best ways that makes me wet, and Jesus! I WANT BOTH OF YOU! I'M NOT GOING TO CHOSE! I love YOU Adrian Foster, and-" she turned to look back at Logan. "I also love you too, Logan Evans... just not in the same way I love you, Ade, but maybe like how you love Lo... I think we need more words for love, 'cause I'm not making much sense, and now you're both looking at me like I'm mad and I realise I'm talking too much oh my God girl shut up now shut up shut up..." She clamped down on her lips. Eyes wide.

Now standing, Zehra looked down on her boyfriend with a look of absolute defiance.

Adrian looked up at her, speechless.

Logan was also having trouble thinking of what to say.

"But... I..." Adrian frowned, trying to process what his girlfriend was telling him. "I mean..." He looked at Logan. "Dude... I don't want to lose you... I love you, man..."

"I love you too, mate," Logan said, distraught. "But... shit... Zee and me... she makes me feel so good, Ade... I can't stop... I don't want to stop..."

"I know... I..." Adrian looked at Zehra, and stood. She was breathing so hard and deep that all he could see was her tits rising and falling. How could he let this woman go? She was the best thing to ever happen to him. All previous women pale in comparison to this fiery sultry goddess. "I don't want to..." But could he share her with Logan?

"How are we going to do this?" Logan said.

"I don't know..." Adrian said.

In the silence that followed Zehra smiled.

"We could 'Chasing Amy' it," she said.

Both men looked at her in confusion.

"What?" Adrian said.

"The Kevin Smith film-"

"Yeah I remember us watching it," he said. "But what..." His eyes widened. "Oh shit..."

"What?" Logan looked from Adrian to Zehra, hoping one of them would clarify what they were talking about. "What the fuck is 'Chasing Amy It?'"

"You never seen it?" Adrian asked. "Dude, I keep telling you to watch-"

"My 'to watch' list is huge and I'm trying to catch up," Logan said. "Now what the hell are you talking about, Zee?"

"So in Chasing Amy there's this guy, played by Ben Affleck, who starts dating a lesbian, played by Alyssa Jones," Zehra said, becoming very animated as she described the plot to Kevin Smith's fourth best film. "Only to find out in the film's third act, when his relationship to said lesbian is on the rocks, that his best friend, played by Jason Lee, secretly fancies him."

"So Ben Affleck proposes they all fuck," Adrian said. "Basically."

Logan stared at Zehra, then stared at Adrian, then again at Zehra. "But I don't want to fuck my best friend," he said, finally.

"Yeah, I don't want to fuck Lo either," Adrian said.

"But you both want to fuck me," Zehra said, looking at the both of them with a cautious smile.

There was a long pause, during which both men regarded Zehra for a very long time.

Then they looked at each other.

"Dude..." Adrian said.

"I know..." Logan said.

"We've never done a threesome."

"I know!"

"Could we...?"

"I think so..."

"Is it gay?"

"Not if our balls don't touch," Logan said. Then burst out laughing.

Adrian laughed too.

Zehra grinned as she felt the tense atmosphere collapse under this reaction. "So what do you two think?" She said as the men calmed down. "Shall we?"

Adrian wiped his eyes, looking at her. Then nodded. "Yeah... OK... yeah we can do this... Lo?"

Logan nodded. "Lets Chasing Amy this. All of us."

"Well... lets just fuck her," Adrian said, pointing at Zehra.

"That's what I mean," Logan said. "We'll fuck the shit out of her."

"I mean she needs punishment," Adrian said, a wicked grin creeping across his features.

"All that lying."

"Being unfaithful."

"Going to need a good pounding."

"Then how about you two stop eye-fucking each other and fuck me to an inch of my life!" She said, gesturing for the men to come to her.

They needed no further encouragement: Adrian was the first to reach her, taking her head in his hands and shoving his tongue down her throat as he walked her backwards towards their shared bedroom. Zehra's eyes closed as she enjoyed this passionate kiss with her boyfriend; she felt Logan move behind her, his arms wrapping around her waist and his lips moving up her smooth neck. Zehra was almost carried by the two men into the bedroom, where they collapsed onto the bed together; she switched between kissing Adrian and Logan, as their clothes were all cast off and flung across the room.

"Do you wanna rock-paper-scissors it?" Logan said, his hands squeezing Zehra's tit, looking at Adrian (who was sucking on the other one).

"Wa?" Adrian said with a mouthful of breast.

"Pussy or ass?" Logan said.

Adrian pulled the tit out of his mouth to look at Zehra. "What do you think?"

Pulled out of the haze of horniness, it took a moment for Zehra's brain to start working again. "I want you in my cunt," she said huskily to Adrian. "I want Lo in my ass."

"Fuck yes!" Logan said, having come to love the feel of Zehra's shapely ass squeezing his dick.

Adrian was also smiling: he loved fucking his girlfriend bareback, and today he was going to pull out all the stops and give her a ride to remember. He was sharing the bed with his best mate after all: legendary lady's man Logan Evans. Adrian knew Logan could last a good hour or two before blowing his load, and was determined to try and keep up.

Logan, meanwhile, was damn confident his best friend in the world would have no problem at keeping up: Adrian had become a bonafide stud in the years Logan had known him, and Logan was secretly eager to see his best friend in action.

Zehra, meanwhile meanwhile, knew that both men were fucking glorious fucks, and she was so fucking wet at the thought of taking both of them on at the same time that she was Niagara Falls down there. Whether they knew it or not: both Adrian and Logan were the best sex she had ever had, and together Zehra knew they would be a fuck for the ages.

Sitting her upright, Zehra raised herself on her knees as Adrian guided himself into her pussy, as Logan squeezed her asscheeks apart to give himself room to push his bigger dick into her ass. Zehra moaned as she felt two cocks push their way into her. This was everything she wanted! An act of double penetration from the two glorious men in her life!

She couldn't believe this was actually happening!

This was the BEST TIMELINE!!!!

"Oh fuck!" She moaned as she felt Adrian sink eight inches deep into her pussy, while Logan sank ten inches into her ass. Both men were so thick that her orifices felt spread wide enough to split her in half! "I've wanted this for so long!"

Looking at his friend over her shoulder, Logan grinned. "Hey Ade, do you get the feeling this is all part of Zee's grand master plan?"

"I'm feeling quite manipulated here," Adrian said jokingly. "I say we fuck her extra hard for all of this scheming she's obviously been doing."

"Oh you two give me too much credit," Zehra sighed; feeling so full of cock right now!

"Hey Lo?" Adrian said as he began to shift his hips.

"What's up?" Logan said, as he mirrored his friend's movements: sliding his cock back and forth inside Zehra's tight ass with the same speed as Adrian was fucking her pussy. He was letting his friend set the pace here: Adrian WAS Zehra's boyfriend, after all.

"You've packed my girlfriend's pussy with so much of your cum!"

"Ah... sorry about that!" Logan said. Adrian was beginning to move faster now, and Logan was keeping pace to match. Together their cocks were plunging into Zehra from opposite sides with the same hard, deep strokes. She was moaning loudly with how good it felt to be fucked by two huge dicks in her two main fuck holes. "How about I pack your girlfriend's ass with cum as well? Will that make it even?"

"Go ahead! I plan to flush out all your gunk with my cum!" Adrian said, grinning as he held his girlfriend's tits; his hips now slamming hard against Zehra's as he plunged his dick up into her hard and fast. Thick globs of Logan's cum from earlier that evening were forced out of Zehra's tight pussy by the force of her boyfriend's fucking, sending white gunk all over the sheets. "How about that, Zee? Want me to fill you up with my seed instead?"

"Hmmm... fuck yes!" Zehra moaned. Her eyes closed as she felt herself be fucked front and back by these sexy toned men. "Oh fuck... cum in my pussy, Ade... fill me up with your hot cum! I want to feel you cum in me as Lo fills my ass!"

"Hell yeah! Let's all cum together!" Logan said, getting excited by the prospect of cuming at the same time his lover and her boyfriend did! Oh sure in his wildest dreams while fucking this horny woman behind her boyfriend's back Logan fantasised about sharing Zehra with his best friend, but never did he believe those fantasies to come true! Every scenario always ended with heartache and breakup, and Logan losing his best friend and best lover in one night.