Zehra Takes The Third Option

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now? Now he and Adrian were slamming their huge cocks into Zehra's ass and pussy, their thrusts synchronising without any word shared between the two men. Logan plunging ten hard inches into Zehra's colon, while Adrian plunged his respectable (and also incredibly hard) eight inches deep into Zehra's tight pussy.

"Fuck yes! Let's all cum together!" Zehra moaned as she felt these two hard cocks plunge deep into her body over and over, filling her with thick cock meat; she had never felt so full of cock! If sex with Logan was incredible, and sex with Adrian was intense, then together they were sending her to the fucking moon! "Oh my God! I can't believe we're fucking! We're actually all fucking!"

"This is insane!" Adrian moaned as he plunged his dick deep into his girlfriend's pussy, so full of his best friend's cum! "But so fucking hot! You with me Lo?"

"All the way, Ade!" Logan said, and together the two men began thrusting with greater force; a simultaneous assault on this horny woman that made Zehra's eyes widen in shock at how good it felt to have them fuck her from both sides.

"OH MY GOD!" Zehra screamed. "Have you two rehearsed this shit?!?"

"Nah, we're just making this up as we go!" Logan gasped, his hands gripped her tits as his big hard cock hammered her ass. Plunging so deep into her bowls that Zehra swore he was wrapping her intestines around his shaft like a ribbons around a fucking maypole.

Adrian, meanwhile, was slamming his meaty cock into her cervix like he wanted to smash his way through into her womb and blow his massive loads straight up her fallopian tubes and over all the eggs that had yet to give her irritating period cramps.

Zehra didn't know who to hold on to! Her boyfriend, fucking her so hard from the front, or her lover, who was pounding her ass like he wanted to move in and set up camp. Her hands slipped on their sweat-soaked skin, trying to find purchase as she became the sexy filling in a sandwich of hot fucking.

"Hell yeah!" Logan yelled with enthusiasm as he hammered away. "The sexiest sandwich!"

"A B-L-Zee?" Adrian said, grinning as he too rammed his hips forward.

Zehra blinked. "Did I say that out loud?"

"You did!" Adrian kissed her hard and passionately. Their tongues wrapped and saliva drooled into each other's mouths. "It's what I fucking love about you!"

"I fucking love you too!" Zehra moaned as she felt Adrian pound her towards a huge cum.

Logan cleared his throat in a polite manner that contrasted beautifully with how furiously he was ramming his cock up her ass; his muscular body dripping with sweat as he plunged his large meat pole repeatedly up into Zehra's tight asshole.

Adrian regarded his best friend over the shoulder of his girlfriend as the two men fucked her. "I love you too, Lo," he said.

"Cheers, mate," Logan said. "I love you too!" He looked at Zehra expectantly.

"Nah, I still think you're an asshole," she said.

"Well I'm in *your* asshole," Logan said, pumping away with his powerful hip muscles.

"That doesn't even make any sense!" Zehra moaned as she closed her eyes with how good all of this felt. "But holy fucking shit you definitely fill my ass with cock!"

"What about your cunt?" Adrian said, ramming his meaty fuck stick into her vagina with all of the passion of a thousand horny virgins. "I mean... I know I ain't as big as Lo-"

Grabbing his head, Zehra rammed her tongue down her boyfriend's throat as her boyfriend's best friend enthusiastically rearranged her guts from behind. Breaking the kiss she stared deep into Adrian's eyes as her boyfriend pumped his cock into her cum-filled pussy. "I don't care," she said. "I love how big you are, Ade. I love your cock. I love our sex. I love you so fucking much!"

"I love you too, Zee!" Adrian said, thrusting away with greater ferocity. He was on the edge!

So was Logan, who was surprised at how turned on he was hearing his friends confess to each other! "Jesus Christ, you two!" He gasped, moments away from blowing his load. "If you keep all this lovey-dovey stuff I'm going to blow my load all up your girlfriend's ass, Ade!"

"Hold on, mate!" Adrian gasped. "I'm almost there myself! How about you, Zee?"

Zehra nodded, her hair sticking to her sweaty face as she held on for dear life as the two men of her life fucked her into what was shaping up to be the biggest orgasm of her life! "I'm gonna cum soon! Oh fuck... Ade... Lo... you guys are gonna make me cum so hard... fuck...!"

"Hell yeah!" Logan roared. "Let's do this, Ade! Let's cum together! With me, brother?"

"Fuck yes!" Adrian roared back. "ALL THE WAY! LET'S DO THIS!"

Zehra would have said something snarky about the bravado, but their sudden change in tempo from 'fucking her senseless' to 'pounding her into another dimension' knocked all the air out of her lungs. "FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!" She managed to gasp in her husky voice.

Logan and Adrian were roaring some deep, primal male sound of sexual conquest as they both slammed their dicks deep into Zehra; Logan burying his ten inches into her ass, while Adrian's shorter but still massive eight inches went balls-deep into her cunt.

At the same moment Zehra felt two cock heads expand, her own orgasm hit like a freight train hurtling down the tracks into a parked lorry full of nitroglycerine. Her vision blacked out, all the air in her lungs escaped with a single, long, primal scream of passion, and all she could feel was her pussy experiencing a pleasure supernova as massive quantities of thick, steaming hot sperm blasted her cervix as cum just as heavy sloshed around inside her guts.

Jesus, these guys could CUM!

Logan and Adrian gripped her tightly as their bodies arched backwards, their own eyes closed shut as they both felt huge loads of viscous liquid pump up the lengths of their cocks into Zehra's holes. Again and again their cocks pumped hot gunk into this woman, until it felt to Zehra that she was going to inflate and explode with all the cum being pumped into her!

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" She screamed as a second orgasm hit her, triggered by the feeling of two cock spewing huge quantities of creamy gunk into her from both sides. "OH FUCKING-"

"JESUS! TAKE IT!" Logan yelled, holding onto Zehra as he blasted her ass with cum.

"GOD, ZEE!" Adrian yelled as well, gripping her tits tightly and leaning back over the sheets as his cock pumped load after load, until it felt like his cock wouldn't stop throbbing with each hot blast of cum.

Finally... it ended... and in the minutes after their shared orgasmic experiencing all three knelt on the sheets, dripping sweat and cum; panting heavily with how hard they had fucked.

Adrian caught Zehra's eye, and his eyes widened. "Oh shit..."

Logan looked at his best friend, just as Zehra turned her sweaty head to give him the look she had just given her boyfriend. Logan's eyes widened too. "Oh shit!" He said. "I know that look!"

"Lo..."

"Fuck mate... Ade... hold me! I'm scared!"

"Oh you two have fucking done it now!" Zehra growled, her voice deep and husky. "No one has EVER made me cum like that! I'm gonna have to fuck the SHIT out of both of you now!"

Without giving them a chance to respond Zehra grabbed Adrian's shoulder; reaching behind to grip Logan's head; and began to slam her hips back and forth like a belly dancer, only with more fury and passion.

Both men gasped as this horny woman began to fuck the shit out of them.

"FUCK! QUICK! PIN HER DOWN!" Logan yelled as he struggled to fuck back.

Grabbing his girlfriend's arms Adrian used his weight to pull her on top of him. Logan landed on top, and used his bulk to pin Zehra between Adrian and himself. "GOT HER!" Adrian yelled.

"DON'T THINK YOU CAN OUT-FUCK ME YOU ASSHOLES!" Zehra snarled as she frantically bucked her whole body; every part of her squirming and writhing as she ferociously took both of their cocks at once. "I'M GONNA MAKE YOU BOTH CUM!"

"LO! I CAN'T HOLD HER!"

"I GOT YOUR BACK!" Logan roared as he slammed his cock down into Zehra, using both bulk and gravity to plunge his dick deep and hard into her ass. Zehra screamed with pleasure as both men fucked her senseless. "CUM FOR ME, ZEE!"

"CUM ON ZEE!" Adrian roared, holding his girlfriend tight to himself as he bucked his hips up to meet hers. Keeping his cock plunging deep into her pussy over and over, until every nerve in his dick was alight with pleasure.

For ages the three fucked like this: a sweaty sandwich of bodily fluids and unrestrained lust, as they relished this new-found sexual freedom. No more lies. No more skulking behind someone else's back. Everything was in the open, and they were enjoying it! The flat was filled with the sounds of two men and a woman, all in their sexual prime, fucking each other into another cum beyond anything they had ever had before!

"FUCK!" Adrian gasped as he bucked his hips up to meet Zehra's thrusts, just as Logan met his movements with powerful downward thrusts. "I'M GONNA CUM! ZEE! LO! I'M GONNA CUM!"

"SO AM I!!!" Logan roared.

"FUCK! I'M CUMING!" Zehra screamed.

And for the second time that night three individuals experienced the best cum of their lives; as Zehra screamed in pleasure, her eyes closed, thick white gunk squirted out of her pussy and ass all over the sheets. Again and again. Two geysers of cum spraying all over the bed. Logan's balls were throbbing as they unloaded their contents into Zehra's ass for the second time, while, just a few inches below, Adrian's equally impressive testicles were also emptying their mighty load. All their cum squirting out in thick sprays all over the sheets.

After a good few minutes the three came, until they collapsed atop of each other.

"Oh fucking shitballs..." Zehra moaned. "I think we need to change the sheets..."

"Just fucking changed them this morning..." Adrian gasped.

"It's your fault for cuming so much..."

"Sorry mate..." Logan gasped. "I think I made a mess too..."

"We're gonna make such a mess tonight..." Zehra said, feeling that neither cock had so much as softened a fraction. These two had insane sexual stamina, and she was eager to see them both use that to fuck her all night.

And they did. They rolled around the bed for hours, trying all kinds of new positions, as both of them experimented in how they could fuck one woman together. Zehra, for her part, was only too happy to let her boyfriend and his best friend take the lead - Adrian and Logan talking as she was turned from one position to another, as they both figured out how to piston their cocks into her in new and exciting ways.

They tried different points of entry, as well: Logan and Adrian quickly spit-roasted her - Zehra only too happy to gulp down on Logan's cock while Adrian pounded her from behind; the guys swapped positions after cuming. She groaned and rolled her eyes, though, when the two insisted on high-fiving over her back as they filled her mouth and pussy with their cum.

"You two!" She said, grinning madly as Adrian turned her over onto her back, and pounded his meaty cock into her while Zehra gulped down on Logan's thick ten inches; her throat expanding visibly for Adrian to marvel - he could see his best friend's massive dick slide up and down his girlfriend's throat as Logan fucked her face from above.

Eventually the horny threesome grew tired of the bed, and they began fucking all around the bedroom, on all the furniture and the floor, until Zehra grabbed both cocks and led the two men out onto the balcony for some fresh air.

With the music of the traffic jam below to accompany their fucking, the three soon became so engrossed in their sex that it was several minutes before any of the three noticed that they were being watched.

Zehra was the first: "Oh! Hey Kasia!" She announced, causing the two men to stop and turn to look across the gap between Adrian's bedroom balcony and the bedroom balcony of the flat next door, where a tall, slender blonde was watching them with amusement; a cigarette held in her fingers and her dressing gown drawn tight around her curvaceous body.

"Thank fuck!" Katarzyna Wojcik, Adrian's neighbour, said. "It was getting boring watching you sneak around with that gorgeous hunk. Especially after all the times he's turned me down."

"Oh hey Kasia!" Logan said sheepishly. "So about that..."

"So does this mean you'll reconsider my offer?" Kasia said, with a grin, pulling open her gown to reveal her large tanned tits.

"What about-" Logan began.

The arrival of a naked man, with muscles to rival Logan's, striding out onto the balcony to turn Kasia around, those huge tits of hers squashed between them as he kissed her passionately, silenced Logan briefly. A grin on his face, Piotr Wojcik, Kasia's husband, regarded the three as he unashamedly handled his wife's shapely ass. "I'm game if you are, Logan," he said. "Now you've learned the pleasures of a third wheel!"

"Hey! Who are you calling a wheel?!?" Adrian called out, but the grin on his face told everyone there was no insult here. "Are you still salty about last Wednesday?"

Grinning, Piotr tore the gown off Kasia - his wife squealing with delight as her husband shoved his massive nine inch dick into her with a powerful thrust, holding her tanned leg up as he soon began thrusting deep; all the while grinning at the three on the other balcony.

With grins on their faces, Zehra, Adrian and Logan resumed their fucking, and soon the night was filled with the sounds of people cuming hard; and not just on those two balconies either: all around the Madness people took advantage of the cool night air to get out onto their balconies and give everyone in the streets below a show to remember. Spurned on by the sounds of lust all around them.

*****

Barely a street away two members of the Eroshire Police Force were sitting in their car when a call came on the dispatch radio: "All forces please be advised: we have multiple reports of sexual conduct in full public view around Miller's Meeting. Officers are advised."

Sighing, Marcus Fensworth gave his partner, Siobhan Finnigan an exasperated look that she mirrored, as well as rolling her eyes, before picking up the police radio: "Hey... Pedro right?"

"Erm... yes?" Came the response.

"You're new, right?"

"Er... one month on the job..."

"OK, let me explain this to you before any of the others call in to tell you what a dick you are," Markus said. "This is Coytoss: if we attended every call about someone fucking in public we'd have no time to deal with actual crimes."

Taking the radio from her partner's hand, Siobhan added: "Tell us when you get a call about a stabbing, shooting, or arson. Don't waste our time with people getting freaky."

There was a moment of silence, before Pedro then said: "Er... we've got a report of theft at the Tesco on Cott's Row."

"Now that's a crime!" Siobhan said. "Copy that, dispatch: Fen & Fin are on the case!"

Marcus sighed. "Must you call us that?"

Siobhan grinned at her partner (in more ways than one).

*****

"Oh my God..." Zehra moaned as she stretched her sore muscles. "I'm so full of cum!"

It was now almost nine in the morning, and the three were back in the bedroom. The sheets all messed up and soaked in cum and sweat (with more fluids dripping down the wardrobe, and all over the floor in patches that mirrored where they fucked).

"Well it's a good thing you got the coil," Adrian said as he too did some exercises; his limbs felt like he had run a marathon, and in a way he supposed he had done just that. Who knew having all-night threesomes would be so exhausting? Maybe he should call in sick today and just sleep. Or he could have more sex with Zehra and Logan...

...who was thinking the same thing as he watched his two favourite humans. "Considering how often you screwed up the pill, Zee..." His eyes widened as he realised Adrian probably didn't-

"What?" Adrian said, looking at Zehra.

"Oh shit... I'm sorry, Zee-"

Zehra waved Logan's concerns away. "Don't worry," she said, then looked at Adrian. "Ade, I've had two abortions in the last few months. I should have told you. I *could* have told you, I mean we were also having unprotected sex, but I guess I got caught up in all the secrecy bullshit. I'm so sorry I didn't-"

"It's fine," Adrian said. He smiled. "I mean... don't get me wrong: I wished you told me, but... it happened. It's in the past. We move on."

Zehra walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Her dark green eyes are so close to his own. "Are you sure you're OK?"

"Your body, your choice, Zee," Adrian said. His hands found her waist and pulled her close; his eight inch cock hard and ready for more despite having spent all night pumping thick loads into her. "But... someday I want to have kids with you..."

Zehra smiled. "Someday I want to have kids with you, too..."

"Though... might be tricky with him-" Adrian jerked his head in the direction of where Logan was leaning against the balcony window "-cuming inside you all the time."

"Hmm..." Zehra frowned. "Maybe I should just let you both fill me up and see who gets me all preggers first."

"That would be me," Adrian said, smugly.

"You wish, mate!" Logan called out. "My swimmers are fucking Olympic champions!"

"Any proof?" Zehra said, looking past her boyfriend with a smug grin. "Can't count me: I have no idea which of you two got me pregnant twice."

"I've got a girl pregnant," Logan said. "Not saying who-"

"Alexa Matthews," Zehra said. "She told me."

"Fucking bitch..." Logan muttered, though with a surprising lack of malice.

"Carlie Silverton had my abortion," Adrian said.

"Who?" Zehra blinked. "Wait? Do you mean *the* Carlie Silverton? Three million Instagram followers Carlie Silverton? Millionaire influencer Carlie Silverton?" She knew Adrian had fucked a few Instagram models in his past, but Zehra had assumed they were small fry - a few hundred thousand subscribers at most. Not someone who was being paid to advertise Ralph Loren! "How the fuck did that happen?"

"I'd like to say after once... but it was after about nine times... in one night..."

"Oh. My. God." Zehra's eyes flashed with hunger at the thought of her hot nerdy boyfriend fucking influencer goddess Carlie Silverton nine times in one night. Pushing him onto the bed, she straddled his raging hard boner with fresh hunger in her eyes. "Tell me everything..."

"Ah... Lo... any aid here?" Adrian said as Zehra lowered herself onto his cock.

"Nah... I'm good watching this one, mate," Logan said, grinning as Zehra quickly began to ride her boyfriend into the bed. "You've got this. I believe in you!"

"YOU COWARD!" Adrian yelled out, grinning like a horny madman as his gorgeous girlfriend began fucking him into the bed for thefifteenth time in the span of twelve hours. Turned on by his recounting that night he spent in a hotel room with Carlie Silverton.

True to this word Logan watched this round, giving his best friends some time to enjoy each other as boyfriend and girlfriend should, but when Adrian finished and blasted Zehra's insides with loads of his cum, Logan couldn't help but join in when the horny brunette was still hot for more, and in the end all of them phoned in sick to their respective places of work and spent the whole day with each other. It wasn't all sex, of course: hours were spent playing games nude, all three of them now totally relaxed with each other, laughing and joking, eating takeaway Chinese while Zehra thrashed Logan at one game after another, until Adrian distracted her by placing his head between her thighs and eating her out. Then the gaming turned back to sex, until there was not a single surface in the flat left untouched by their fucking.

"So does this mean you won't get mad if I fuck Dani?" Adrian said at one point.