Zehra Takes The Third Option

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking her mouth off of Logan's dick, Zehra gave her boyfriend a smirk. "If you can get her off her new boyfriend's dick, then by all means... maybe I could join in...."

Adrian looked across his girlfriend's naked back at Logan. "Dude..."

"Dude!" Logan said, eyes wide with glee.

"FOURSOME!" They said simultaneously.

Zehra grinned as she returned to sucking Logan's cock.

Best. Fucking. Timeline.

As the traffic outside navigated the Madness with ponderous frustration, in one of the flats high above three people continued to enjoy their new relationships: a loving boyfriend, and his loving girlfriend, and their best friend. Enjoying their bodies like a good threesome should.

Not all cheating ends in sorrow: sometimes those involved take the third option.

(and so ends another-)

It was a beautiful morning and Dani Cohen was painting paper mache balloons with her young daughter, Chloe, when her phone went off. Noticing the name, Dani smiled and answered: "Hey Zee, what's up?"

"THREESOMES SOLVE EVERYTHING!"

Chloe looked up from her balloon - covered in pink sheep - and raised an eyebrow in that way all kids can do that makes them seem wiser than their years. "Auntie Zee finally sorted it out?"

Dani nodded, grinning, as on the other end of the phone her dear friend Zehra was continuing to sing the virtues of threesomes for solving love triangles. "Yes, dear: your auntie Zee has finally sorted it all out."

"Oh thank God," Chloe muttered, turning her attention back to the balloon.

Dani regarded her daughter with bemusement, before realising the phone had gone silent. "Er, Zee?"

"Tell your precocious spawn I heard that," Zehra muttered.

(and so ends another Eroshire short)