Zena Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped my hand onto Zena's gorgeous butt and stroked and caressed it before delving between her legs and finding her wet panties crotch. What there was of it anyway. Her outer lips were exposed and wet, her panties were soaked.

"It's important to pay attention to a man's helmet. See how your mum is sucking and licking Uncle Nic's helmet and sliding her lips up and down it. It also has the advantage, with an experienced man that Uncle Nic will be dribbling precum into your mum's mouth," Marina moaned and nodded in agreement, "if your mum was doing that to one of your friends, she'd already have a mouthful of teenage cum."

Nic pushed Marina's head away and she had a look of disappointment on her face. "That was good Marina," Nic said, "you almost had a mouthful of middle aged cum."

We a laughed, Nic is good at breaking the tension with his humour.

"But Nic, I want you to cum in my mouth, I want taste your cum," Marina pleaded. I could sense that she was wavering, having second thoughts about going the whole way with Nic.

I went to Marina put my arm around her in a comforting way, but my other hand went straight her pussy and I started finger fucking her, "Think if your daughter, Marina. Do you want her to give up her virginity without you showing her how to do it properly?"

Marina shook her head and I could feel her pussy muscles tighten on my fingers. I almost had her, I just needed to push her over the edge.

I rubbed her clit and said, "And you told us earlier how you've dreamed about being fucked by my husband," I looked over and Nic was removing Zena's panties, "look at them, after the expert head you gave him, Nic is desperate for a fuck. Do you want it to be Zena before you and miss the opportunity to live out your fantasy? Once Nic has taken your daughter's virginity his job here will be done. There won't ever be another opportunity for you to feel his wonderful cock in your cunt."

I knew she was beaten, I took her hand and held it out to Nic, "Here, take my sister and fuck her like you'll fuck your niece ...... to start with anyway. Take her to our matrimonial bed." And in my mind I added, "and breed her." Nic would be thinking the same thing,

They went to our bedroom arm in arm, caressing each other's butts. Zena and I followed, doing the same. Nic and Marina stopped by the bed and Nic turned her to him and their lips met, pecks at first and then Marina's tongue would flick out just before their lips would meet.

Nic started returning the licks until their tongues stayed outside their mouths and they were licking each other's tongues in lust. Nic then pulled Marina to him, their lips met again and their tongue play continued inside their mouths.

I turned to Zena to give her instructions, but she pecked my lips and again and again and then her tongue would flick out ........ and we kissed just like Nic and Marina, except we were also pressing our bodies together, breast to breast and pussy to pussy and we rub our bodies together, while fondling each other's butts.

We turned back to see that Nic has stripped Marina naked. He was sucking her hard nipples. I picked up Marina's outfit and sought out the crotchless part. The material around it was soaked with her juices.

I smelled them and her scent was divine. Zena gave me a funny look, "Why are you smelling mum's panties Aunt Penny?"

"Dear Zena, I sometimes forget how innocent you are," especially considering the wonderful job she was doing fingering my cunt right now, "remember how you asked about women tasting different? Well, we smell different too. You pussy juices are filled with something called pheromones. They are sent out in your scent and attract men to you and the effect in them is that they have an overwhelming desire to breed with you. The same pheromones work on other women too, to attract them to you, not breed, but to have fun."

I led over to the viewing platform. It's like a double day bed, installed in the right place to get a good view of what's going on, on our bed. Nic installed it so he can watch me being fucked by other men.

I sat Zena, cross legged at the front and sat behind her, my arms and legs wrapped around her, my open wet pussy pressed against her gorgeous butt.

Nic has laid Marina on our bed. Her legs were spread wide, waiting for that glorious moment when a new cock enters your cunt. He was about to join her, but I stopped him. "Nic, come over here a moment. Zena, look at Uncle Nic's balls. See how they're hanging low in his scrotum?" She nodded. "Feel them Zena, but remember, be gentle."

Nic grinned yet again as I gave her that invitation. Zena reached out and cup Nic's big balls in her hand. She gently rolled them around in her hand, bending and moving her head so she could look at them properly.

"Feel how heavy they are and how loose they feel? Don't forget to watch them every now and then as he fucks your mother. Look out for the change in them as they get ready to shoot his semen into your mother's room. They will tighten and rise as they prepare for that special moment. OK Nic, go and fuck my sister.

Nic had also installed two video cameras in the corners behind the bed, so, if he couldn't see something, he could see it on the video screen above the bed. Because it was there, Marina couldn't see it or she might have freaked out.

I turned it on and the split screen came alive. I took one of Zena's breasts in one hand, playing with her nipple and my other hand went to her pussy. She was now smelling her mother's panties. I was rubbing my big tits against her back, stimulating my nipples on her soft skin. I whispered to her, "Isn't this so exciting?" And she answered by pushing her butt back against my pussy.

Nic climbed into the bed, my eyes flicked back and forth from the screen to real life. Marina was toying with her nipples, legs spread like a slut. Nic crawled up between her legs and buried his face in her pussy.

From our view we could see Nic's head bobbing up and down, but on the screen we could clearly see Marina had her lips pulled apart with two fingers, her other hand busy with her nipple. We could also clearly see Nic running the flat of his tongue up and down her slit and flicking across her clit, she was urging him on, "Eat my pussy Nic, lick it, yesss right there, you're gunna make me cum Nic."

Then Nic plunged his tongue into Marina's cunt. We couldn't see what was going on in there, but I knew. Nic had tongue fucked my cunt thousands of times over our marriage and I knew how good it was for her.

She held his head and humped his face. "Yes Nic, I'm cumming, cumming on you face Nic. Keep going, yes, yes, yes, yesssss."

Nic lapped up all of her juices, letting her down from her orgasm slowly. He got on his knees to mount her.

Nic rubbed the head of his cock up and down Marina's slit, getting his cock wet. He would occasionally slap Marina's clit with his cock, making her groan.

Apart from those slaps there was a hushed silence in the room until Marina couldn't stand it any more, "Fuck me Nic. Stick that big cock in my tight cunt and fuck me like you fuck my sister." Nic looked back at me as if to ask "Are you sure?" I looked at him in the eyes lovingly and nodded.

I whispered to Zena, "Watch closely and learn. See how your mum has her pussy wide open for your uncle? You need to do that too. It's so exciting to know your uncle is about to fuck your mother."

Nic took the shaft of his cock in his hand and placed his helmet in position and pushed forward slowly, sinking a few inches of his cock into my sister's wanton cunt. There was a collective long moan, mine going on a bit longer than everybody else's as I came, rubbing my cunt against Zena's arse. My pussy doing back flips and all manner of twitches and contractions.

Zena could sense my orgasm and the intensity of it and her arms came around behind us to hold me to her. Nic has paused after that initial thrust, enjoying the feeling of having a new cunt enveloping his cock. Marina was revelling in the same feeling, but then said loudly, "Fuck me Nic, give it all to me. I want you to fill me with your big cock."

Nic's butt shot forward to a cacophony if sound. Nic and Marina both grunted as his cock filled her completely, his balls slapped against her butt. Zena and I moaned in the visual and audio ecstasy.

When Nic lunged his shoulders pushed Marina's legs back, raising her butt and giving us a wonderful view of her juices splashing out from her cunt and soaking Nic's balls.

It was a squirting orgasm, simply the force of Nic's lunge pushing the collected juices from inside Marina's cunt out of her, because it was such a tight fit.

Nic started fucking Marina with slow strokes, Marina groaning with each one. As I rubbed Zena's clit and dipped my fingers into her virgin pussy, I whispered in her ear, "See Zena your mother is loving it, he is going deeper now, he is thick so your mother will need to take a little time to adjust before he fucks her hard and fast."

Marina threw her head back, looking me in the eyes, "Gawd Penny, I'm going to cum already, he is so thick n hard, I can't wait to ............" and then her orgasm hit her.

I hugged her to me and kissed her as her body quaked. I don't think she had ever experienced an orgasm of these proportions. I could feel her pussy muscles fluttering on my fingers and her virginal pussy juice flowed from her. Her tongue was going manic in my mouth and she set off my own orgasm.

When we'd calmed, we saw that Nic's arse was pumping a little faster and Marina was begging him, "Oh, fuck me Nic, fuck me, fuck me." I whispered to Zena that we should get a closer look. Also because I wanted to be a part of this.

Zena knelt on the bed beside her copulating mother and uncle. I knelt beside the bed so I could play with my sisters tits. I took her closest nipple and rolled around in my fingers and and pinched it and flicked it.

She looked at me, pure lust in her face, "Yes Penny, I love that. Suck my nipples." I bent my head and took her stiff nipple in my mouth. I sucked it and licked it and bit it.

Marina said, " Don't stop Penny. I'm gunna cum. Oh gawd fuck me Nic, fuck me, oh, oh, oh, I'm cumming in your husband's cock Penny, he's fucking me so good." And then she descended into a series of grunts groans and intelligible words.

Nic slow his pumping but didn't stop altogether, to let marina down from her orgasm a little. She looked at me and said, "That was so good. The best ever. You are so lucky Penny."

Toying with her nipple, I smiled and said, "It's not over Marina. Nic is going to keep fucking you and you'll cum a lot more. He's not going to stop until he cums in that tight cunt of yours."

Not giving her a chance to respond. I told Nic to stop for a second and I said to Zena, "Feel Uncle Nic's balls sweetie."

She looked at me in wonder, "You're right Penny, they're tighter than before and I can feel them moving around. Is that because they're getting ready to push his spunk out?"

I replied, "Yes dear, but because uncle Nic is such a great lover, he'll be able to hold that off for a while, so he can pleasure your mum some more.

Nic coughed, "With Zena playing with my balls like that, maybe a little less time." Zena giggled at the compliment.

Nic started fucking Marina slowly, but Zena's hand remained on Nic's balls, moving only to feel her uncle's sliding in and out of her mother's cunt.

Nic started fucking Marina slowly, but Zena's hand remained on Nic's balls, moving only to feel her uncle's sliding in and out of her mother's cunt.

Marina wrapped her arms and legs around Nic. Her feet were on his arse cheeks and on each inward thrust, she used her feet to make the thrust harder and deeper.

She was rabid now, "Do me .. do me for my sister .. your wife .. fuck me .. breed me .. fuck I'm cumming again Penny," and her next orgasm shook her. She threw her head back, her eyes and mouth wide open, as if she wanted to scream, but no sound came out.

I could tell Nic was close. I know that look, I watched his cock piston my sister, while my fingers postponed in and out of my cunt.

I leaned to him and kissed him on the cheek as fucked her. I whispered, "Now babe, fill her with your seed, give her a baby," and I touched and pulled his nipples.

I watched his face and his butt tighten trying to hold on. Zena said, "His balls just moved higher Penny, they're so tight."

I responded to Zena, but my words were for Marina and Nic as well. "He's ready to shoot his big load into your mother's cunt. To spurt his seed into her womb. All that hot, white spunk."

Nic made one last plunge, which I knew was his gravy stroke. Nic and Marina now ground their pelvises together in Union. Zena was holding Nic's balls and the base of his shaft. "I can feel his balls pumping and the cum moving up his shaft Penny", looking at me, "I'm cumming too, gawd it's so good, so good."

Marina was still cumming but had regained some control, although it was her inner slut that took control. "He's still pumping it into me Penny. It's like a fire hose! Oh gawd, give to me Nic, empty your balls into my cunt."

He was shooting so much spunk into her and combined with her juices, they were spilling out of her, into Zena's hand. So much it pooped in her hand. She brought hand to her mouth and licked some, "Mmm, tastes so good," before bringing her hand to my mouth.

Once Nic had deposited three good squirts deep in Marina's cunt, he started fucking her as his seed continued to fill her. So violent was his fucking, coupled with the pressure from Marina's squeezing cunt muscles, that his cock his cock slipped out of her for one stroke and he shot one great rope of creamy cum over her hairy bush and her stomach, before his pole found its target again.

Zena, seemingly fascinated by sexual fluids, scooped Nic's cum from Marina's bush and belly button. She licked it all into her mouth and leant over to me, sharing it with me as our tongues entwined. She then nestled against her mother and said, "Mum, that was unreal. You are so sexy. No wonder Uncle Nic filled you so much," then she pressed her lips against her mother's and kissed her, not a daughterly kiss, but a kiss of lust.

She then turned to Nic, who was still inside my sister and gave him the same sort of kiss. Marina looked at me and said, "Thank you sis," before giving me a hot tongue kiss.

Nic arched his back and withdrew his semi hard cock from Marina. It was dripping with their combined juices and I licked my lips. I couldn't resist, I bent and took his thick cock in my mouth. I used my lips and tongue to clean the juices from hi cock and returned to tongue kissing my sister. Nic and Zena both said, "Hot," at the same time.

We all collapse on the bed. Nic with his back to me, cuddled into Marina, her legs still spread wide, Zena nestled against her other side and me cuddling Nic. No one said a word, we all needed some time to chill and take in what had just happened before the main event, Zena's graduation.

I woke from a short slumber first to the smell of pussy juice and spunk. Intoxicating. I tip-toed out to refresh our glasses. When I returned, I saw Zena stirring. I motioned first her to join me on the love seat.

We sipped our drinks and lay on our sides, face to face and I soaked in Zena's naked beauty, something I don't think I'll ever tire of.

"What did you think of that, sweetie? Do you have any questions?," I asked.

"I think it was very hot and turned me on a lot. I know I had a few orgasms, but I still don't feel satisfied. I want more. Is that normal?" she asked?

I replied the only way I know how, "Let's just say it's very normal for the women in our family. All people are different, but it seems that is something you, your mum and I have in common. I can cum many times in one session and then back up again later. I expect you're the same."

We put our drinks down and spooned, her in front of me. She put her upper leg over my legs, leaving her pussy available to my hand, as in invitation. I took up the invitation and stroked her pussy lightly.

"Penny, is that a normal session?"

"No dear, a normal session is between two people. Sessions like that are for special occasions and this is a very special occasion, for so many reasons. Your mother has yearned first years to be bedded by Nic. I wanted to make it happen for her and look how contented and happy she is."

Marina lay there asleep, a big smile on her face and her legs still wide open, with Nic's cum seeping from her pussy. A perfect cream pie. I was very tempted to go and eat that cream pie, but the intimacy of this talk with Zena attracted me more.

"Do you always orgasm like mum did?"

"With Nic, most of the time. I love his big cock and the way he fucks me. He's a considerate lover and always make sure I'm well satisfied. Like your mum, Nic shooting his hot cum in me always gives me an extra orgasm."

"Mum really enjoyed that didn't she? She went really wild for Nic's cock. His cock is very hot, but it's so big! Are you going to let Nic put it in me?"

"Do you mean let him put it in you or let you have it?" We both giggled. I loved how Zena could make me giggle. "Would you like him to Zena?"

Zena was clearly more insightful than her mother and she'd obviously thought about the conversations we'd had. "Well you did say I should give myself to an experienced, considerate man, one who cares about me and I'm ready for that to happen. Who better than Uncle Nic? But ........"

"There's a little of sense on what you say Zena, what is the the but?"

"But, would he fit in me? Wouldn't it hurt? How big is he?"

"Well, Nic's cock is 7 inches long, so he's not in the porn star class, but bigger than most men and his cock is fairly thick. When a man prepares a woman properly, your vagina expands to take a lot more than you think sand remember that your pussy juice is a natural lube. Did you see how Nic rubbed his cock all over your mum's pussy before he entered her?"

"Yes, I thought that was just because it felt good. It's what I do with my vibrator and it feels so good."

"Well, it does feel good, especially when he slaps your clit with his helmet." We both giggled again.

Zena leaned back and kissed me. "I'm so glad I talked to you Penny, you really do understand. When do you think they'll wake up?", she was very keen.

"Soon sweetie, if they don't I have a good way to get them up, especially Nic." We giggled once more.

We finished our drinks and I said, "I think it's about time we woke them up. Would you like to help me wake uncle Nic up first? But if you do it means that you're saying it's OK for him to gently take your virginity."

Zena was very enthusiastic, "Yes Penny. I want it more than anything. I so badly want to feel what it's like to have a cock in me and experience what Mum just experienced. Uncle Nic is the perfect one to be my first and besides he has a nice cock," she was forever giggling and making me giggle.

"It will be great for you and because Uncle Nic has just had sex with your mother and shot his load of cum in her, he'll be able to last longer with you."

"I'm so excited Penny, I can't wait and I want it to last forever ......"

"Your mother has already agreed, but she was unwilling to start and now that her needs have been satisfied she may change her mind, so we'll need to make sure she doesn't."

"How will we do that Penny?"

"I have my ways, baby girl, now let's give Nic a nice little wake up call, but shhh, we don't want to wake your mum up just yet," as I take Zena's hand and lead her over to Nic's side of the bed.

I nod towards Nic's cock and Zena smiled broadly. Nic's limp cock lay on his thigh and Zena took it in her hand and whispered, "It's warm an wet," before bringing it to her mouth.