Zena Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed my cock at her entrance and waited for Nic to to do the same I nodded to him and we pushed our cocks into those waiting cunts at the same time. Mother and daughter moaned in unison, daughter pushing back on my cock, her cunt was hungry to be filled again, like a good slut should.

I rammed my cock home and leant over Zena and said, "You're my slut now, aren't you Zena? Your auntie Penny's slut to do with as I please."

Zena groaned and lifted her head from her mother's cunt, but her eyes didn't leave the sight of her uncle's cock fucking her mother's slutty cunt. "Yes, auntie Penny. Thank you so much for teaching me to be your slut. I'll always be your dirty slut to use as you like. Please teach me to be a slut like my mother, only better."

I rammed my cock home and leant over Zena and said, "You're my slut now, aren't you Zena? Your Auntie Penny's slut to do with as I please."

Zena groaned and lifted her head from her mother's cunt, but her eyes didn't leave the sight of her uncle's cock fucking her mother's slutty cunt. "Yes, auntie Penny. Thank you so much for teaching me to be your slut. I'll always be your dirty slut to use as you like. Please teach me to be a slut like my mother, only better."

I fucked Zena as hard and fast as I could, my plunges and withdrawals having the same effect on my pussy. I was fucking us both and both of our pussies were leaking lots of juice, which was collecting at the ball which connected the two ends of my strap on and then pouring into Marina's mouth.

I could hear Marina slurping it up, drinking down her daughter's and sister's pussy juices. I could also hear the slapping of flesh and sloshing off cock in pussy as my husband and sister fucked each other silly.

Zena was moaning and the grip her pussy had on my cock was evident. Each time I withdrew, my pussy was pulled further off the shaft inside me, such was her grip. I knew she'd cum soon and so would I.

Zena then said, pleaded, "Cum in my mouth, Uncle Nic and all over my face. Make me your cum slut."

Well that did it for me. I pushed my silicone cock right up Zena's cunt and humped, cumming and cumming and cumming.

Nic announced his orgasm loudly and I'd hoped he would breed my sister again. He didn't let Zena or I down. He shot two streams of sperm filled semen deep into my sister's cunt before pulling out and blowing the rest of his load into my niece's mouth and on her face.

Mother and daughter had loud, simultaneous orgasms, Zena humping me back and Marina fingering herself and pushing Nic's hot cum further inside her.

We untangled ourselves and collapsed in a heap. Nic spooning Marina and me spooning Zena as we fell asleep.