Zena Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started licking his frenum like I'd showed her and I leant in, licking his helmet on the other side, before kissing Zena with Nic's cock between us.

Zena then took Nic's whole head in her mouth and was bobbing her head up and down like I'd taught her. I could tell Nic was rousing and not just because his cock was stiffening in Zena's mouth.

I moved up to him and gave him a passionate and lustful kiss before putting my index finger on his mouth, like a teacher would to hush a child. I whispered into his ear, "I don't want to wake Marina up just yet. I need to tell you a few things."

I looked down at my niece Zena, sucking my husband's cock back to life. She was relishing it and had one hand on her pussy. The poor girl couldn't seem to leave it alone.

"Nic, I want you to take Zena's virginity," he went to say something and I hushed him again, "When you do, I don't want you to go crashing through. I want you to be very gentle. I want you to slide your big cock into her pussy very slowly and then you'll feel the resistance of her hymen. I want you to gently prod at it with your cock and you'll gradually feel it loosen, feel it start to give way. I know you care for our niece and I'll trust you to know when the time is right to break through it without giving her pain. Do you understand?"

Nic nodded and I kissed him again, more lovingly, but no less passionately. I moved off the bed and around to Marina's side. I was just in time as she was started to wake. I climbed between her still spread legs and licked the the cum and pussy juice that was sitting along her slit.

I licked up and down Marina's pussy and saw Nic twist the top of his body to start sucking Marina's nipples. Zena had moved from Nic's side to kneel between his legs and was licking his balls, just like her mother had. I felt her hand on my arse and trying to get to my pussy, so I adjusted my position to allow her easier access, without removing my mouth from my sisters cunt.

Marina was pushing her pussy into mouth and said "Yes Nic, eat my pussy," and then realised Nic was sucking her tits and she looked down, "Penny? Oh gawd Penny, lick my cunt, stick your tongue in me. I've dreamed of this for years. Yes, like that," as I pushed my tongue in and out of her and sucked at the same time.

Nic looked up and said, "That sounds so hot, juicy," then, "That's great Zena, where did you learn to suck cock like that?" as Zena took more and more of Nic's cock into her mouth without gagging. She really was a fast learner.

Marina's head came off the pillow, shocked at the realisation, "Zena? Sucking Nic's cock?" I knew I had to move quickly. I took Marina's big clit in my mouth and sucked it, flicking my tongue across it. "Fuck, I'm cumming. Make me cum sis, make me cum on your face. Gaaaaawd YES!"

Zena stopped sucking Nic's cock to sit up and watch. Nic pulled her to him, deftly removing her bra as he did. He kissed her and she kissed him back enthusiastically as he fondled her breasts, exploring her nipples. Despite Marina's loudness, we could hear Nic say, "What a great pair of tits. I'm gunna have fun with these."

Marina bucked against new, "Yes there, I'm cumming on your tongue sis, I'm cumming," I pushed two fingers inside her cunt and with that her body contorted and shook and she exploded. Her pussy juice flooded my mouth.

It tasted unbelievable and just the fact that my sister was spraying her pussy juice in my mouth and in my face started my own orgasm. I too exploded, I could feel my pussy and arsehole contracting and loosening, contracting and loosening at a rate of knots.

When we calmed down a little, I slid up next to Marina and kissed her, a few pecks in the lips and the I plunged my tongue into her mouth, before coming up for air. She looked at me and said, "That was so good. First bring fucked senseless by my brother in law and then having my pussy expertly eaten by my sis. What more could a girl ask for?"

I lay on my left side facing Marina. My right foot was flat on the bed, my right knee in the air and my pussy on display. My very wet pussy, my swollen lips and my stiff clit poking out. I smiled at Marina and replied, "I think it's time you started giving back," as I took her hand and led it to my pussy, "I've dreamed about my sister making love to me for years too, Marina."

She started fingering my pussy with two fingers and immediately finding my g-spot. She knows what she's doing, I thought. "Ive dreamed of doing this too," she said, "I want to taste you and make you cum, sis." I had her where I wanted.

"But we must see that Zena is taken care of first, Marina. You've had your fantasies come true tonight and you've got more to come. Now it's time for your daughter to have hers come true and be initiated the right way. Let's watch this wonderful moment together."

She didn't argue. I nodded to Nic, who was sucking Zena's gorgeous nipples, going from one to the other. He laid Zena down, his hands roaming all over her body, feeling as well as seeing her beauty.

Starting at her mouth, Nic kissed Zena lustily and then kissed his way down her body, her breasts, her navel, her cropped mound. He then pulled her knees wide apart and took in the vision of her shaved pussy. "Beautiful, I don't know what else to say Zena, you pussy is just beautiful," before he got down and kissed it many times.

Marina and I stopped to watch, playing with each other's pussies and tits. I was getting a real understanding of why Nic liked to watch. Is it possible to be both an exhibitionist and a voyeur? I think so.

Nic started weaving his oral magic on Zena and she was moving and oohing and aahing, like the virgin she was, not having felt a real man doing what Nic was doing.

I had my fingers inside Marina's pussy when Zena turned to to her and said, "Mum, he's going to make cum. My pussy is on fire Mum," Marina took Zena's hand and just before kissing her said, "Let it happen sweetheart, cum on uncle Nic's tongue. Feel the wonder of it."

Nic continued to worked his oral magic. I guided Marina to Zena, she kissed her daughter in a carnal way for the first time and Zena responded in the only way a woman on the precipice of orgasm would, she kissed her back in the same way.

Hardly able to find the the breath or voice, Zena looked into her mother's eyes and gasped, "Thank you Mum, this so good, I want to feel his cock inside me," and then her orgasm erupted inside her. In her pussy, in her guts, in her breasts, in her head and Marina succumbed to the urge to tongue kiss her daughter through her orgasm.

Zena's whole being was consumed in it. Thoughts flashed through her mind, 'could anything be better than this feeling?', how could fucking be better than this?', 'I want to feel his cock inside me so badly, but could it be better?', 'Mum came harder when he fucked her', 'fuck this is the best feeling'.

Nic raised his head, looking rather pleased with himself. He raised himself to his knees, his hard cock coming into view. Zena gasped in awe of it and Marina and I moaned, because we knew this was now the time her daughter, my niece would give herself up to him and his cock.

We also understood the excitement mixed with fear that she felt. She was lucky it wasn't happening in the back of a car with an awkward teenager.

Nic placed the head of his cock against her pussy and like he did with Marina, slid his length a up and down her dripping slit. He did that a few times and Zena said breathlessly, "Please Uncle Nic...." we all thought she was having second thoughts, "slap my clit like you did with my mum. I want to feel it."

There was a collective sigh of both relief and erotic. Marina and I were playing with each other's pussy, taking each other to the verge of orgasm and then backing off just a little.

Zena's body reacted with each slap. She loved it, then she announced, "I'm ready Uncle Nic, take my virginity." Nic told me later that it was all he could do not to cum when she said that, despite having cum not long before.

In a surprising moment of clarity and understanding, Nic kissed Zena and said, "I'm going to stretch your virginity, to make it easier for you. You'll feel it happening. It will be tight to start and will get looser. When you feel ready, I want you to push back at me, so we share that moment and it's not just me taking it. Understand?" Zena nodded in agreement.

Nic rubbed just his helmet against Zena's slit, finding the place they would engage. When he found it he pushed his hips forward expecting to find some resistance, but Zena's pussy virtually sucked his cock inside her until it met her virginal barrier, her hymen.

Nic softly said, "Can you feel it Zena?" and she nodded, "I'm going to carefully stretch it now," and he jabbed his cock into her softly and slowly with very short strokes.

He did it about half a dozen times before Zena wrapped her legs around him and her heels dig into his arse cheeks, like she might do if she was riding a stallion. On the next stroke, she used her heels to pull Nic into her and push her sweet pussy against him.

Nic's cock was buried to the hilt in Zena's pussy in a flash and she held him there with her heels. "Oh gawd. It feels so good. Don't move uncle Nic, don't ever move. I want to feel this forever." Nic leaned down and kissed her, their lips mashed together and their tongues entwined.

Marina held Zena's hand and Marina had a tear in here eye, but her stiff nipples as cc'ing touched them and the wetness of my fingers, sloshing around in her pussy told me they were tears of joy.

Nic broke off their kiss and Zena turned to Marina and said, "Mum I never thought it could feel this good."

"I'm so pleased, my baby and it will get even better," and with that Nic started to withdraw slowly and Zena had a panicked look on her face, like a child being left on their first day of school.

She wrapped her arms around him and used her heels to pull him back in, "No, don't leave me, don't leave me," she pleaded.

Nic calmed her, "No honey, I'm not going to leave you, I'm going to take you like a woman and please you like a woman and make you a woman." He slowly withdrew his cock and Zena's puts lips gripped his shaft. He withdrew all of his cock except the tip of the helmet.

Marina, Nic and I all looked and it was so covered in Zena's pussy juice that it gleamed in the light. It was such a turn on. Nic gave me smile and a wink, knowing we were both thinking the same thing and then he slid his length back in just as slowly.

Zena groaned deeply as he filled her cunt with his cock again. "Gawd that feels so good," she moaned.

Nic didn't linger this time and Zena didn't panic. He set up a slow rhythm, each time withdrawing nearly his whole length and then plunging his whole length back in.

Zena looked at her mother and I and moaned, "I didn't think it could get better, but it did," still looking at us, but imploring Nic, "Fuck me Uncle Nic. Fuck my little pussy with your big fat dick. Oh gawd, I'm cumming again mummy," and any number of expletives left her lips as pussy juice started pouring it of her pussy, spraying when Nic would fill her. I thought to myself, 'he hasn't even started fucking her properly yet.'

I moved to the opposite side of the bed to nearer to Zena. She was now flanked by her mother and aunt. Nic has buried his cock in Zena's pussy as she came and later told me it felt like her pussy was trying to milk his cock, milk the cum from his balls and it felt so good, she might have been successful if he hadn't stopped.

Zena raised her head and kissed me. She whispered to me, "Thank you so much Penny. I know uncle Nic was the right one. No wonder you love his cock so much. It's like it was made to fit me perfectly," as Nic started fucking her with more intent now.

His strokes were now half strokes, withdrawing only half of his cock before burying it again. His strokes were faster now and caused Zena's tits to bounce. I couldn't resist holding onto the one nearest me and sucking her nipple. Her hand went to my head as if to beg me not to let go. Her mother followed suit.

But before she did she said, "That's it Nic. Give my daughter's cunt a proper fucking like you gave mine. Give it to her good and hard. Look at her, she loves your cock like I do," and then to Zena, "Fuck him back honey, push that pretty little cunt of yours back onto his cock. Earn his cum, squeeze it from him. Drain his balls of every drop."

Nic's cock was still shining with Zena's juice and I had a wicked thought. I moved my head down to rest on Zena's stomach, my mouth just above her mound. I knew Nic would instinctively know what I wanted.

He pulled his cock from Zena's wet cunt and on the forward stroke, pushed it into my open mouth. I sucked and licked greedily, relishing Zena's juices, now no longer virginal but just as sweet.

Zena said, "Look mum, your sister is drinking my juice from my uncle's cock. It's so hot. Nic fucked my mouth until I had my fill and plunged back into Zena's waiting, hungry cunt.

I moved back up her body and kissed my sister, sharing her daughter's juice with her. The action below us had heated up. Nic was now fucking Zena with more urgency and she was urging him on.

I whispered to Marina, "Should he cum in her pussy?"

She responded, "She is on the pill... so yes her first time should be real and hot," I couldn't believe my conservative sister said that.

"Fuck me harder, fuck me faster, yes that's it, faster." Oh the exuberance of youth. I could read Nic's facial expressions like a book and knew he would cum soon.

I went down to where Zena had been when Nic came inside her mother. I wanted to feel what she felt. I wanted to feel his balls empty into my niece's cunt.

My hand went to Nic's balls, my palm feeling his sac and my fingers exploring where they were joined by cock and cunt. My other hand was fingering my dripping cunt. Nic's balls were already locked and loaded and with the added attention from me, he was ready to shoot.

I said, "Touch his nipple Zena, it will send him over the edge," and like a good student she did.

I could feel his balls move and that corresponded with the change of his smooth rhythmic fucking motion to slower, but no less deep, stabbing thrusts as his seed shot into my niece.

Her vocalising changed at that point too, "Fuck me Nic, slam your cock into me, give it to me, gawd mum, his cock is expanding in my cunt, oh, oh, oh, I can feel it. It's hot and wet. He's shooting his spunk in me mum," as her body went limp, giving herself up to their mutual orgasm.

It was like Zena was in a trance. Her body was wracked in spasms, but she didn't fight it, she just let it happen. Her pussy squirted huge amounts over Nic's stomach and balls and she queefed. Because she'd let her body relax and enjoy the experience, she fanny farted many times. I'd always been embarrassed about doing that but I now understood why Nic thought it was such a turn on.

Zena virtually passed out from her orgasm. I knew there was no need to worry, it was the same with Nic and Marina earlier, the huge release of endorphins on her brain, caused by her orgasm had sent her to sleep, just like when men roll over and go to sleep after they've cum.

No problems with Nic this time though, he was exhausted but said he could do with a drink. I asked marina to get us another bottle from the fridge. I asked Nic if was able to go again.

"I'm that horny, I think I could fuck old Mrs Jones from the church, but I'll just need a little time to recharge."

I took his flaccid cock in my hand and said, "I hope you can. You haven't fucked your adoring wife today," and laughed. "How was she?"

"Fucking sensational. I mean look at her, she is one very hot young woman and I broke her in. Just the thought of that is getting me hard again," and I could feel his cock growing in my hand, "You've taught her well on the cocksucking front too. I've always seen her as a sweet innocent girl, but she's not so innocent."

I felt some pride that I'd given her some useful skills. The next lesson should be that men are like a tiled floor, lay them right the first time and you can walk all over them for years. "And what about my sister?" I enquired.

"I don't reckon she's had a decent fuck in a long time. She was going off like a firecracker. It wasn't only when she was telling us she was cumming, it was like her cunt was constantly cumming. It was like a machine."

Marina returned with drinks and we sat, letting Zena rest a little, she now lay on her side but we still had a nice view of her young pussy. I observed, "That's a mighty fine looking cream pie. Who should eat it?"

We finished our drinks and without discussing it Marina went to the bed and pulled her daughter's body so she was on her back, with her legs dangling over the bed. I knew Marina wanted to eat the cream pie made by her daughter and my husband.

I went to her aid and straddled Zena's gorgeous, youthful body and grabbed her legs behind her knees. I pulled them up and out, presenting her open pussy to her mother. Nic's cream dripping from her cunt made my mouth water.

Marina dived in head first. She was licking and sucking and slurping all that cum and hitherto virginal pussy juice. It was now a cunt that had been used, but it was no less beautiful.

Her mother's lips and tongue roused Zena from her slumber. She couldn't see who was eating the cream from her cunt, because an unintended consequence of helping my sister was that my pussy was directly over Zena's face, obscuring her view.

Never one to let a chance go by, I next felt Zena's tongue exploring my own cunt and she was making some expert moves and some exploratory ones as well. The exploratory ones were probably more exciting than the expert ones, knowing that she was still young and learning.

As she ate my pussy, I watched my sister eat hers. It was unbelievably erotic. I couldn't resist because I love dirty talk so much and at this point in time, apart from Nic, I was the only one without my mouth full.

"Eat my cunt like I taught you little girl. Do you like your mummy licking all that nasty cum from your cunt? It feels good, doesn't it? Having your mum clean your cunt after your uncle has shot his hot cum in there. Does it taste good sis? My husband's cum leaking from you daughter's cunt? I know how good her pussy tastes. I've licked her out more than once in the last week. She's been cumming in my tongue constantly and now you finally get to taste your daughter's cunt juices. How does it feel to make your own daughter spill her sexual excretions into your mouth? Your daughter is licking my arsehole. Your sweet, innocent little girl is loving having her tongue all over her auntie's arsehole. Oooh, she's pushing her tongue in me now. Lick her cunt and make her cum on her mother's tongue. Yes, that's it Zena, tongue fuck my arsehole. Would you like your mother to do that to you? Would you like to feel your mother's tongue in your arsehole, you dirty little girl?"

My dirty talk had Nic ready for action again and I had a great idea. I went to my toy drawer and took out my big black strapless strap on dildo. I could finally fuck my gorgeous niece with it. She'd wanted it so badly and now she was going to get it.

I pushed it into my cunt easily, I was so wet and I told Zena to 69 her mother. "We can fuck them both at the same time dear husband. You can stick lovely cock of yours into my sister again and I'll fuck our niece with my big black cock while they lick each other's cunts," Nic and I high fived like two men about to fuck each other's wives.

Zena got into position quickly, so eager was she. So eager her arse was raised and pushed out, like a bitch in heat wanting to be mated by any mongrel willing to do so.