Zendaya and Jenna

Story Info
Zendaya and Jenna Ortega turn to family for help.
2.6k words
3.77
8.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come in, the door's unlocked!" I hear from the other side of the front door to a nondescript LA suburbia house.

Wow. That really sounds like her voice. Jenna had told me Zendaya was going to be there but Jenna has told me a lot of wild things over the years. Most if not all were not true. My little sister was always the prankster. She loved to trick me. Or at least she did. She didn't seem to have too much time for me these days. I don't think I have seen her once since becoming Wednesday. I guess losing our relationship is a small price to pay for the fame that has landed her way. It's hard to get too mad at her. I understand. She is getting paid a fortune to do what she loves. This is what everyone wants.

I take one more deep breath to settle myself and I open the door. OMG....IT IS REALLY HER! Just sitting on the couch. Fucking Zendaya!!

My mouth involuntarily opens. I take in her face. It is even more stunning in person. Without the Hollywood makeup, her natural beauty in person is somehow even more striking. Her hair is puled back into a tight ponytail.

"I am Scott," I manage to get out

"Yes. I know," Zendaya responds. I glance down to see that she is wearing a black tank top. It is stretched tight across her body. Her smallish breasts sit up high in the top although there are no signs of a bra. The top parts barely forming enticing cleavage. Scanning further down, past her grey shorts, are what I have been lusting over ever since she broke into the scene...those impossibly long legs. Skinny but still toned. There is a real chance that those legs could be wrapped around me. I could feel my cock stir in my jeans.

I realized I must have been staring an uncomfortably long time. "J-J-J-enna told me to come here," I finally force out.

"Please sit down," she gestures towards the other part of the sectional couch. She looks tense. Her countenance is stoic.

As I sit down I ask in a serious voice, "And what is your name?"

This manages to crack a smile on Zendaya. She didn't laugh at my attempt to lighten the mood but it put us both at ease.

"Ok. I am going to be blunt," Zendaya said in a professional tone. "I assume Jenna briefed you about the whole thing. I can't believe what we're about to...do, honestly"

"She did" I say in a low voice. "I am still trying to wrap my head around it. Let me see if I got it...You and Jenna are madly in love and are both convinced that you want to be young moms. You have tried the conventional methods when two women want to have a baby and they are not working. You were surprised to hear from your fertility doctor that the latest studies are showing improved rates of conception if you use a man's c-c-ock. I mean penis. You two are set on the dad not being famous so there can be an outlet for a normal life. So Jenna chose me for my genes...I am good looking, barrel chest, powerful legs, etc etc," I thought this false bravado might bring another smile. No luck.

"Once you decided that, the question was who was going to get pregnant. You and Jenna chose you because otherwise I would need to have sex with my sister. And that would be weird, right? Right?" Again trying to lighten the room. No luck

"That's what Jenna told me. Is that what you want? Am I missing anything?. One thing I realized I should have asked Jenna is how are we going to actually do the "deed"? Don't get me wrong. You are amazingly beautiful but do you really want to have sex with me?"

"Oh God, no!" Zendaya said instantly.

"Ok. I didn't think so," I retreated. "So do I just put the tip in and we hope for the best"

This got a chuckle out of Zendaya. "If I had a dime I was asked to try 'just the tip'..." She continued to laugh. She is beautiful when she is really laughing. "No, Scott!" She remembers my name. Yes! "You are going to have to do the opposite. I need you fully inside me to have the best chance of conceiving"

My heart rate picks up. I am trembling with excitement. Zendaya is talking about having my cock inside her! I am feeling brave.

"Ok. Here's what I think we should do," I start. "Let's pretend we met at a bar and hit it off..."

"I am going to stop you there, Romeo" Zendaya cuts me off. "I am sure you don't know this about me but I am a lesbian"

Wait...I am going to take Zendaya's virginity.. "Don't get too excited." It's like she can read my mind. "I've had sex with men before. But I realized pretty early on that only women can connect with me sexually. So nothing against you. You are actually....handsome" I turn bright red. "I am not ready to jump back into hetero sex."

"How's this going to work then?" I asked confused.

"I mean, I guess we are technically going to have sex. I just want it to be...mechanical in. Here is what I have in mind. You sit over there on your phone and watch whatever sicko step sibling porn you like. You masturbate until you are just about to cum. You slide your penis in me. Ejaculate. Wham! Bam! Thank you, maam!. I really hope you don't have to do any strokes. Just one push in. Work for you?"

It's not exactly what I had fantasized about on the car ride over but I think I can make it work. And let's face it... I would do anything Just to see Zendaya's pussy. I start working through my head what the order of operations will be.

"Where will you be when I am prepping the troops for battle?"

"Don't say things like that," Zendaya says with a smile. "I was thinking you would stay there on the couch. I will go back into the bedroom. Naked from the bottom half with a blanket over me. When you are close, you walk back there, remove the blanket and then deploy"

I do the calculus in my head. That might work. It would be a very impersonal experience. I am just a sperm donor. I am about to agree when Zendaya folds her leg up into her to get more comfortable. I might not have another shot at this. I need more. I get that this is not going to be the romp of my dreams but I need to try to get more.

"I don't think that's going to work," I say making sincere eye contact with her. "I have some control over my orgasm but I am not that good. If I masturbate too long, I might cum on your rug before I get to your bedroom. If I masturbate for not long enough, I might need to slide my penis in and out off you to build the sensation for an orgasm. And you don't want that."

Zendaya thinks over what I said. "What do you have in mind?"

This is tough. I need to find something that I actually enjoy and she will let me do. I really want to see her pussy, I realize. And not for just a second before trying to breed her.

"I think you need to be close to me," I am choosing my words carefully. "You should stay on that couch. You should be ready to receive me"

"What does that mean?" She asks with a snicker.

"You need to be naked. I need to get inside you quickly"

Zendaya thinks for a few seconds. "Ok. Fine. Let's do it. Are you ready?"

My heart soars. I AM ABOUT TO SEE ZENDAYA NAKED! My cock is bulging against by jeans.

"Now? Yes. No time like the present."

She starts to unbutton her jean shorts.

I stand up and begin to take my shirt off.

"Whoa?!? Why are you doing that for? Let's just keep our shirts on"

Ok. I am about to see Zendaya half naked! This small defeat has not deflated my cock. I am almost fully erect now.

Zendaya stands up. Without making eye contact, she pulls down her shorts and panties in one tug. My eyes immediately jump to between her legs. She has a strip of fine black hair starting from the top of her pussy. Her hair is long, so that the strip resembles a mohawk. There are short unshaven hairs near the strip. I guess she knew she didn't need to look her best to get my sperm. Her labia protrude enticingly with the left side clearly larger than the right. I am suddenly distracted by the puddle of clothes on the floor. Inside her shorts are bright pink underwear. Not the color I would expect. I can also see a small but noticeable wet spot. She was at least a little turned on but what was about to happen. My cock is engorged now.

I fiddle with my belt for way too long. My hands are shaking I try not to stare at her pussy for too long. I keep my eyes moving around the room. I don't dare make eye contact. I finally get the belt undone and hurriedly strip off my pants and boxers. "Ohhhhhh," Zendaya gasps. I finally seek out Zendaya's eyes and they are focused on my cock. She looks hypnotized. I almost cum. "The guys I have been with were not nearly that big," she finally lets out.

We both sit down. "Is that going to be a problem," I ask.

"I don't think so," she responds. "Besides, you will be closer to my baby making parts." She is back to being mechanical. Cordial but clearly focused on the task at hand. She is relaxed on the couch. Not at all self-conscious about having her pussy out. The sight of that pussy and the gasp replaying in my mind has me ready to explode.

"Shall we get started?" I ask.

"Lets," she responds. "Oh...do you need lube?" She fishes out a bottle out of the table near the couch.

I reach down to find that multiple drops of precum are sitting on the top of my cock. "No. I have made my own lube. But you might need some when I am ready to deliver". She smiles and nods her head in response.

It's go time. I open the browser on my phone. The first shortcut is pornhub. I scroll through videos trying to find the right one. Step mom, no. Step sister, no. Bukkake, no. Lesbian couple needs cock, ok. Let's give that a try. I skip towards the middle of the film. A guy is pounding a tiny young starlet from behind. The petite woman's face is burried in the snatch of a very leggy model. This scene is incredible. I stroke my cock in appreciation. I glance up to see what Zendaya is doing. Her eyes are darting around but she doesn't look bored. I know that she can see me stroking my cock. She starts to rub her left hip in small circles. The circles get bigger until they encompass her inner thigh. These movements combined with the wet spot convince me she is at least a little turned on. I forget all about the video as I watch her hand in motion.

"I am getting close," I hiss.

"Ok. What should I do?"

"Lay down on the couch". She does immediately.

"Spread your legs." She also immediately obeys. With her legs splayed out, I can clearly see the pink insides of her vagina. The contrast of pink to her light brown skin tone is overwhelming. I need to get inside her.

"Ok. Are you ready? I am about to give you my cock," I get on my knees to move closer to her. "Should I use some lube?"

She moves her hand to pussy "Oh wow," she says, genuinely surprised. "I am wet. Like really, really wet" She brings her index and middle finger together and easily slides her slender fingers all the way up her pussy. "Yeah...No lube needed. I am ready for your seed"

I need to move now or this seed will be wasted. I position my cock at her opening. I feel the wetness and warmth on my cock. Upon feeling my cock, I can tell Zendaya is fighting to keep her mechanical approach to this. She takes one deep breath and looks up at the ceiling. "Do it," she commands.

With a slow and steady thrust, my cock enters inside her. There is little resistance. It feels amazing. This one thrust technique is not like sex I have had before but the thrill of being inside Zendaya's pussy gets me so close to exploding. I have my whole cock inside her now. She is still staring at the ceiling. Then something unexpected happens. My need to orgasm has disappeared. I suddenly can't figure out where to put my hands. Do I touch her? It's weird if I don't touch her at all? The awkwardness of the situation becomes overwhelming. I take a deep breath to reset.

The image of the porno jumps into my mind. It dawns on me that's what it probably looks like when Jenna is going down on Zendaya. This sends a new rush of blood to my cock. My sister has had her mouth all over this pussy that I have my cock in right now. I reach a different level of excitement knowing that this is wrong. I try to focus back to Zendaya but I can't stop. My little sister has licked and sucked this clit I can now feel on my pubic bone. I involuntarily start to grind against Zendaya's clit. I hope this doesn't violate her rules. What if I was the guy in the porn? What if I was pounding my sister while her face was buried in Zendaya? I can't fuck my sister...but what if I could? it's so wrong. My hips start to gyrate and smash up against Zendaya's clit. I notice that Zendaya's hips are starting to rock with mine. I look at her face. She is looking down at my cock buried inside her. Jenna's image disappears from my head. She looks up at my eyes. "Oh yeah, Scott. Give me that big fat cock. Give me your sperm. Impregnate me. BREEEED ME!!"

I instantly feel my balls tighten up. I have no control as my orgasm builds. I move my hips back and thrust in. That's all it takes. My first shot lands deep inside her. I yell a primal, multi-syllabic grunt. I have never experienced an orgasm like this one. The second and third shots are as equally intense. I collapse on top of Zendaya. A few smaller eruptions land at her cervix.

"Oh wow. That was so interesting. I could actually feel you cum inside me," Zendaya says. A little out of breath.

"That was intense!" I say with my cock still inside her. Suddenly feeling self-conscious and worried I broke the rules. "So how does it work now. Do you wait a few weeks to see if it works?" My cock falls out of her.

She props herself on her elbow. "There's another new finding from the field of fertility. It turns out that you shouldn't just wait for ovulation to have sex. You should get filled up as many times as possible," she says with a wry smile.