All Comments on 'Zenith's Greatest Hero'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
DHerbertDHerbertabout 2 years ago

Genius - loved it!

spock21spock21about 2 years ago

I love your predicaments. They are always worthy of a read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing story!

Wasn’t a massive fan of your last work but that was more topic related, your writing is as captivating as ever, and your perverted designs only get better the more you write.

Topic-wise, I may be biased as exposure/ loss of status/ humiliation are my favourite kinks to read, but they were amazingly creative, as all of your stories are. Reminded me of an alternate universe Dixie!

Please keep writing smut for us pervs, you’re the best there is. I enjoy everything you write, even if the odd one includes personal turn offs, your style and creativity are unmatched. It’s worth a ‘You Figure It Out’ or two to enjoy your more brilliant stories 😅

Feldwebel1945Feldwebel1945about 2 years ago

Damn, quite long but I loved every bit of it

dlombudlombuabout 2 years ago

Your writing is always great. Most other writers focusing on humiliation base it around non-consensual situations. Your stories usually focus around characters embarking on self-humiliation through desire that they can't control, which is a thousand times more fun to read about. The layers of self-reinforcing humiliation that comes from a humiliation slut seeking her own degradation which usually ends with her irreversible reputational destruction, which she has to live with for the rest of her life, but in a way is her self-actualisation, is my favourite kind of erotic story. And may you never stop writing and sharing these stories because I love it. So good and so rare.

mel_fmel_fabout 2 years ago

I think this is your best work so far, and your works tend to all be great anyway. The wholesomeness of the two characters' relationship works very well with the themes of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What an awesome story! I love your work and this is one of your best yet! Keep being awesome and keep up the great writing!!!

komercjankomercjanabout 2 years ago

Awesome even short sequel would be great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it, and I woulf love a sequel detailing how their game at the end goes+

Stevewu609Stevewu609about 2 years ago

Wow I just noticed that you posted like 17 of your stories during just the last 11 days of 2018.

drsnidelydrsnidelyabout 2 years ago

Even before I read Zenith (just saw the update), I want to let you know that I am very happy for you for having a story start with each letter of the alphabet. Really. It gave you some joy and harmed no one else, so rejoice, rejoice, rejoice. This comment refers to your author page, "If you look across my works now, you will see I finally have a story beginning with every letter of the Alphabet. This has got to be the stupidest thing I have ever been proud of but there was a lot of tortured titling and rewrites to make this happen so you bet I'm going to celebrate here."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked that Qilue took her profession seriously, at least at first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This has to be one of the best stories i have read. seriously excellent writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was great and was pleasantly surprised Valda and Qilue got a happy ending.

LittleTeaCupLittleTeaCupabout 2 years ago

Hi, I have read just about all your stories, voted and commented on most, but now i have signed up and opened an account, just going to go back reread and leave my signed comments.

This is your best work to date. I think having dwelt in the shadows of D&D a lot felt natural to me, and the entire story just ticked every box.

I would love a follow up, maybe bringing in a new character to be either prisoner or warder.. oh i would love to live in the world space.

Thank you for all your stories.

LTC

LitKyo297LitKyo297almost 2 years ago

This is my favourite story on this site! I hope we get a continuation, I really want to read how that game from the epilogue plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your stories are always great. Nobody describes the excitement of taking risks better. The best part of your stories imo is the inventive scenarios, like this one with a therapist initially trying to be professional but her curiousity letting her get gradually roped into Valda's antics, and that the chase for humiliation is something consensual and fun done for themselves, for own thrill and pleasure. And personally I think that when your stories have powerful women, like the greatest hero of Zenith in this case, or like in The Arrangement and Inducement, willingly indulging in self-degradation it becomes a really exciting story if you manage to write it this well. I also always love a good ending and you did a good job writing the graudally changing relationship between Vanda and Qilue. 10/10 would read again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Weakening glyphs are better than drugs, because they are not addictive in a chemical sense. ;)

It's a well constructed story. Understandable behaviors (still not logical), character growth, psychological insight, a bit of politics... So many things to look at. I could say that the story is too complex for a site where people goes to read about sex, but I would never say such a thing!

I'm going to guess that it is based on the D&D world. I'm not exactly a fan but I have a relatively good knowledge, so, again, well done.

-Onkana

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm going to guess that glyphs are not addictive, so they're better than drugs. Less fun, maybe.

Character development, real dangers, psychological insight, a bit of politics... Very complete. Very well done. Keep the button open Qilue. Let go. Enjoy.

Seems like this story is freely based on a famous tabletop roleplay game. Is it? Not my favourite but is certainly rich and well developed.

As always, thank you for posting it and wating for the next one. (Seems that my other comment has been censored for some reason. It said more or less the same)

-Onkana

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

OMG I LOVE Valda! Would be great to read more stories featuring her, even a relatively generic tale featuring her kicking ass as a prequel to this and showing off her pure unbridled strength with your trademark humour

pbflyboypbflyboyabout 2 months ago

Great story! Always liked magical bondage. Valda is an excellent character and Qilue fits her role well. I would very much like to see more magical shenanigans with these two. Perhaps a quest to find some 'useful' magic items.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
For those wondering why I take so long to write new stories, the document I keep my abandoned stories in is now up to 101,000 words. That is longer than The Hobbit, Pride and Prejudice, or To Kill A Mockingbird. However, my published works come to 745,700 words, which means m...