Zeplin

Story Info
Zeplin is breeder male from Zoltin. Another world.
1.5k words
3.81
7k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zeplin

Zeplin, also known as Zep, is an extraterrestrial male. He came with one thousand others who have been left on earth to colonize and breed. Humans are very similar in their overall genetic makeup. However, Zoltins are far more advanced medically and intelligently.

They devote 80% of their non-essential brain capacity to learning and data storage. They are stronger than earthmen. They are smarter, and they possess an extraordinary ability to sexually satisfy their sexual partners.

Their penises appear to be physically compatible with the penis of a well-endowed earthling. Except the glans has two holes in the head to allow for better semen flow to the womb of a woman.

The seminal fluid capacity is also much greater, almost certain to impregnate a woman of their choice.

They possess an animal attraction that women can not resist. The Zoltin men use this enhanced biology.

Zoltins have the power to seduce the woman of their choice. They seek out young, intelligent, viable women to mate with.

Zoltin's do not age, not like humans. They can be hundreds of years old and look like twenty-year-old humans.

Some other supernatural capabilities are the power of telekinesis and the ability to sense when an earth woman is fertile, as well as being in top physical and mental health.

The result over the past twenty years has been a boom in the growing population of hybrid humans.

The males are gifted with a portion of their sire's abilities, while the females become breeders as their human mothers are. They do, however, share some characteristics with their interstellar ancestor-females.

There are no Zoltin females on earth, as, again, they are considered breeders and nursemaids.

Zep is among the top breeders of his species. He has bred numerous Zoltin females and has now been credited with fifty confirmed successful breeds on earth.

Zep has just come to the area and found a college co-ed who is physically attractive and very fertile. Zep introduced himself as Zep Jones, a very common surname.

He met her at a campus coffee shop, and turned on the charm. An hour later, he was walking with her back to his apartment. He opened the door and got her a cup of tea and engaged her in small talk.

He reached out, taking her hand in his, which enabled him to use his abilities to determine whether he would impregnate this female or cut her loose after some tea and small talk.

He determined her to be slightly above average in intelligence, with good genetics and a very fertile womb. He would breed this earthling before the night was out.

He started telepathically seducing her. He suggested she relax. He kept his touch light and his voice mesmerizing. He started kissing her, and breaking down her resistance to having sex with a total stranger,

He used the power of suggestion to make her the aggressor. She reached out, pulling down his zipper and fondling his cock. She stopped to pull his shirt up and removed her top and bra.

She laid back as he unsnapped her jeans, pushing them down and letting her kick them off her legs. She then pulled her little blue panties down, and he pushed them to her ankles as she removed them with a kick.

He got up to his knees as she pushed his pants and underwear down.

He bent down, sucking a nipple into his mouth as she worked on his cock with her hands.

She couldn't understand why she was being so aggressive and forward. She was a virgin. She never even touched a cock in her young life.

He moved between her legs and she held his cock, centering it on the opening to her vagina. He rubbed it up and down her cunt slit, releasing a precum that dulled any pain while also arousing the female.

She couldn't comprehend what was happening, but she had to have him inside of her. She could explain why.

Zep, knowing her vaginal surfaces were numb and aroused, pushed forward, ripping away her virginal hymen. He sank deeply into her warmth and lay there as she became accustomed to the feel of his penetration.

He started sawing in and out, his cock growing a little at a time in length and girth. The seminal fluids escaping from his alien cock were an aphrodisiac. stimulating her vagina and causing a euphoria of blissful ecstasy.

She was climaxing and enjoying his sexual prowess. He had now grown in length to a point, whereas his cock was against her cervix and had expanded in girth to a size of double his original size.

She came powerfully as he grunted and pumped shot after shot of extremely potent alien sperm into her receptive, fertile, hot womb. His cock head expanded grotesquely, locking his cock and sperm inside of her ravaged cunt.

They would remain that way for five minutes while his alien sperm fertilized her egg or eggs.

She had passed out from the bliss of their sexual coupling.

He had successfully impregnated another worthy female earthling.

Unlike human-to-human fertilizations, which often cause morning sickness, this pregnancy left the female feeling warm and sensual. So much so that abortion was never considered.

This woman would go forth to bear a child with great genetics. This child would never feel the effects of even a common cold.

Zep and his fellow Zoltins never stayed in one place too long. They would breed about one in every one hundred thousand in a given area. They had a team of scientists that specialized in overseeing the females during the term of their pregnancy.

Zep rarely knew whether he sired a male or a female.

One capability a female hybrid possessed was the distinct ability to seek out her sire without the male knowing she was his child.

She would ultimately breed with her sire, as their nature compels them to.

She was without love, nor empathy. She was the perfect hybrid breeder. She could conceive and deliver effortlessly. She could sense and terminate an imperfect offspring without guilt or remorse.

Her sole purpose was to breed. Her sire fears her.

Zep prayed on the young, healthy adult women. He would go to clubs and seduce women. One night, at a club in a distant city, he seduced and impregnated three women. The first helped him seduce her friend, and her friend helped him seduce another.

All the women were fucked in a booth at the back of the club. All the women left the club without panties.

All three left pregnant and content with their sexual radiance. Zep only impregnated stable, healthy young women; no drug users, no sluts. His powers allowed him to pick these unsavory ones out.

If he was not successful in his quest for fresh fertile women, he would fuck a slut in her asshole, filling her with his seed.

His next quest is a twenty-two-year-old four-year grad fresh out of school. She was at the top of her class in the bio sciences. She would be of great importance to his people in the future.

He would seduce her, mating with her on three consecutive nights of her most fertile time. He abandons her pregnant as she yearns for more of his magnificent cock.

Each night, she felt something sort of pop inside of her. She never knew a man could produce so much sperm. Each night after they had fucked, she staggered home without her panties and cumcoatng the inside of her legs.

When she realized she was pregnant, she had three healthy embryos growing inside of her distended stomach.

Of course, most of these offspring would be born at seven to eight pounds each, and the women's cunts would be destroyed for earthly men.

But they would inherit the gift of being able to seek out Zoltins.

Zoltin men took pleasure in sex. Especially with women who have been bred by other Zoltins.

It appears that stealing treasure is a common thrill among all species and breeds.

Zep's next conquest was a young woman of twenty who had flawless flesh, was very intelligent and reeked of sexual radiance.

He met her at dinner; he bought her dinner and turned on his charm. She played along because she knew he was her sire--the man who had impregnated her mother twenty years ago and gave her life.

It was now her quest to continue the cycle. She allowed him to seduce her. She hid her true inner telepathic thoughts with thoughts he would be seeking.

She would indeed be fertile for him. He was about to impregnate his daughter. He climbed between her legs, spearing her vagina and rutting like an animal.

As he unloaded his copious amounts of sperm, she said, "Thank you, daddy," as she violently bit and tore out his throat, causing him to ejaculate once more before the light in his eyes turned cold and black.

She smiled, dressed, and left him lying there on his bed.