All Comments on 'Zero'

by NRMathis

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WOW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Extremely different and extremely wonderful!

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the most unique and creative stories that I’ve read here in a long time. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I cannot thank you enough for posting this story . i'm a non-binary trans woman and this so very beautifully written story touched me so very deeply . thank you so much .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A beautiful ode to a perfect number.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not even sure what to say, I came here for something

Very different than what I ended up leaving with. I came here to get my rocks off, now I'm balling my eyes out, I feel so many different things- Joy, sadness, nostalgia? I don't know why, but I am. This is a truly beautiful story, that has touched me in a way I never thought possible, thank you so much.

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

As those before me have stated in one form or another, This is one heck of an emotinal experience !

It makes one wonder from the begining what the heck is going on here ?

Referring to Zero as "They" was a bit of a challenge at first.

But realizing the reason for it caused me to accept what it ment.

I noticed a couple of places that must have slipped past the proof reader/editor.

Good read.

Thank you.

bittersweetoptimismbittersweetoptimismalmost 2 years ago

Ooh, this was a fantastic read! Definitely one of the most creative things I’ve read on this site. Gotta be honest, for a while there I was super worried that you didn't know that intersex people actually exist lmao. It was very worrying.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It’s good to be surprised sometimes. I thought this would be just another tale about a mtf cross dresser who meets a man that loves them for all that they are, and the two lovers live happily ever after. The surprise was that ‘Zero’ was nothing of the kind.

This site, unavoidably get a bit hung up on categorizing things imo. For a long time I avoided reading some good authors on this site because of the category their stories were placed in. I can understand why ‘Zero’ fall under the transgender cross dresser group although it wasn’t like anything I’ve ever read before in that group of stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous