Zero

Story Info
Waking up with no gender, no memories, no identity.
15k words
4.63
8.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NRMathis
NRMathis
441 Followers

I am Zero.

That was the first thing they (Zero, it seemed) thought when they woke up. The next few thoughts involved the feeling of grass on their skin and the sounds of birds and general forest ambiance around them.

Their eyes opened and they sat up, their mind still in a daze. What was going on?

Zero was in a forest and it looked like morning. The sun felt warm on their bare skin.

Wait, bare skin?

They looked down and felt like they got struck by lightning. Yes, they were naked, but wasn't the truly shocking part.

Zero had both a penis and a vagina.

They pawed at it, trying to reveal some kind of trick or illusion, but to no avail. Both genitals were real and, judging by the sensations Zero felt from the mere contact, fully sensitive and functional.

For some reason, that fact filled them with a sense of dread. They didn't understand why, but it chilled them to the core.

They weren't a "he" or a "she". They were something else entirely.

I'm a freak! I'm a monster! Zero could feel tears well up in their eyes.

As they cried, more and more realizations came into focus. They had no idea who they were, where they were, how they got there, or how they became this way. Their mind was a complete blank. The only thing they knew in the world was that they were named Zero, but that hardly helped.

They cried silently, not wanting anyone to hear or see them. They just wanted to disappear.

Eventually all the tears had dried and they felt slightly better. Zero figured that the only thing they could do is try to find civilization, though they were scared at how civilization would react upon seeing them.

Strangely enough, there was an instinct deep in their body pointing them in a certain direction. They heeded it, grateful to have something, anything to latch on to. Zero walked through the woods, their body remarkably quick and nimble.

Before long they saw what their body was guiding them to and stopped dead in their tracks.

They were by a river and could see a man fishing, his back to Zero. His silhouette looked burly and strong.

Zero was terrified. They didn't want to be seen by him, surely he would attack! Why this seemed so certain, they didn't know, but whatever the case Zero had to ignore the way their mind was pulling them towards the man and escape.

But their body, which had been so responsive and helpful up until then, betrayed them.

Their feet and legs were suddenly locked into place, so much so that the motion of trying to run away made Zero fall over. As they crashed to the ground, they saw the fisherman turn to look.

This was it. Zero was going to die. It was a short, pointless life. A mistake to soon be erased.

All they could do was close their eyes and wait for the end.

*****

Wyatt was already an hour in with his fishing when he heard the noise that almost made him drop his rod.

When he turned and saw somebody falling down he put his equipment down and rushed over, concerned.

Then he got a good look and this person and it had him at kind of a loss.

They weren't wearing a stitch of clothing, so their genitals were out in the open.

Both sets of genitals.

Were they a trans person of some kind? Wyatt hadn't heard about people who chose to have both sexes. They must have had some sort of surgery.

Suddenly he snapped back into focus and remembered the situation.

"Are you okay?"

They didn't say anything, they just cowered, shivering even though it wasn't cold.

"What's going on? Why are you naked?"

Zero finally opened their eyes, somewhat shocked that this man was showing concern. They realized that he might get mad if they didn't answer him.

"I...I don't know."

They frowned. It was the first time they had even heard their voice, and they didn't like it. It was so androgynous and clear it almost sounded otherworldly. It was something else that made them different.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I can't remember anything." Saying those words out loud made Zero feel that much more helpless and afraid.

Wyatt took a step back, sensing how scared they were. Still, he couldn't help but look at their body and was honestly amazed at what he saw.

Everything about them seemed like a perfect, idealized average. The skin tone was a rich color he couldn't place, as was their hair, which was in a pixie cut. They were kind of short, somewhere in between what he assumed to be the average male and female height. And on that note, everything else about them perfectly walked the line between male and female. Their form was right in between the curves of a woman and the firm shape of a man, at least in the classical stereotypes of "man" and "woman."

But it wasn't just that, either. Their body was so perfect and unmarked it looked almost angelic. Wyatt couldn't see a single scratch or a speck of dirt on their entire body, very odd considering they had fallen to the ground and been wandering the woods for who knew how long before that. Their shape was so symmetrical and perfectly proportioned they didn't even look real. He felt his cock stir in his pants and he hoped they didn't notice.

Wyatt didn't know how to describe it. This person went beyond sexy or cute, they had a beauty that went past any word he knew of. But their beautiful face looked so sad, so afraid. They looked like an animal that got cornered by predators.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I promise. What's your name? What can I do to help?"

They paused before answering.

"My name is probably Zero."

Probably? Their amnesia must be worse than Wyatt thought.

"Well, I'm Wyatt. Want to go back to my cabin? You probably haven't eaten in a while."

Zero was in shock. Their instincts expected nothing but fear and hostility from every human they would meet but this Wyatt person was being so kind. Could they really trust him?

"Um...if it wouldn't be too much trouble."

Wyatt tilted his head a bit.

"Why would it be any trouble? It's all good."

He started packing up his things and was soon ready to go.

"Follow me, Zero."

*****

Wyatt did everything he could to appear nonthreatening, but Zero still seemed on edge the whole walk back to the cabin.

It was actually his aunt's cabin, he was just using it for the weekend, so he didn't have a ton of clothes on hand, but he figured there should be at least something Zero could use. But as time went on he became more and more unsure if it was right to cover up a body as perfect as Zero's.

When they finally got back Zero just stood awkwardly in the middle of the cabin's main room.

"Don't be shy, take a seat. Let's see if I can find something for you to wear."

He left the room and they awkwardly sat on a couch, looking around the cabin.

Zero felt the need to take several deep breaths. During the trip there, they felt themself become increasingly attracted to Wyatt, with his Latino skin, broad chest, and kind face. Their pussy got wet, their cock hard, even their anus was warm and quivering. Zero felt like a rabbit in heat. It was so disorienting to still be somewhat scared and untrusting of Wyatt, yet somehow in a sexual frenzy over him at the same time.

He returned and saw that Zero was trying to cover up their genitals with their hands. They must have been embarrassed.

"I got a jacket," he offered. "It's really big for you, but should cover you up well enough."

"Thank you," they replied quietly.

He handed them the coat and they tried to put it on, but it slid right off. The jacket was too big for them, but whenever they tried to wear it, it would slip and fall down like it was greased. When Zero tried lifting their arms so the coat had nowhere to go it suddenly became unbearably hot, burning and itching their skin. In a panic, they ripped it off themself and threw it away like it was on fire. The pain stopped the instant they were naked again, but the frustration made them tear up.

Wyatt looked in confused concern the whole time, and when he saw Zero start to cry he felt the need to speak.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. I don't care if you stay nude."

"I do!" Zero sobbed. "I don't want you to see me!"

"What? No, don't talk like that!" Wyatt felt his own tears rise up. His lust suddenly became overpowering, and with it came a feeling almost like love. All he wanted was to make Zero stop crying.

"Zero, you're beautiful! I want to look at you all day!"

"Don't lie to me! I'm a monster!"

They said that with so much force it surprised them both.

After a few seconds Wyatt felt a compulsion. He tried to resist it for a second, but when it occurred to him that it might make Zero feel better he gave in.

Firmly but not forcefully, he grabbed Zero's cheeks and pulled them in for a hot, passionate kiss.

Zero's arousal shot through the roof. Their whole body felt warm and pliant, and their dick, pussy, and hole all got dripping wet. They felt like they were dissolving, melting away in Wyatt's kiss.

Eventually he pulled away to breathe. After panting for a moment he spoke again.

"I'm sorry for doing that without asking. But I'm glad I did. You don't seem so sad now."

They looked into his eyes, which were a bright hazel. Seemingly on its own, their body pulled them into his arms, their face buried in the crook of his neck.

"Wyatt, I don't know what's happening to me. My body is making me feel things and I can't make it stop. I don't know if I'll be able to control it."

He petted their hair, which was so smooth and soft.

"Why control it? Listen to your body. Do what feels good."

"You...you'll let me?"

Wyatt chuckled.

"Of course, baby. You can use me however you need to."

Zero felt the tears come back. Just the thought that a person was not only attracted to them, but showing such affection, felt like the happiest thing to ever exist.

They pulled back and leaned in for another kiss. Now they were both kissing with a burning fire. Zero felt another rush of liquid from their twat and pulled away.

"I'm getting you so wet, I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing for being turned on. Let me take care of your pussy."

Wyatt got down and looked at their vagina, which oddly enough looked perfectly natural sitting underneath a set of cock and balls. Since he started dating in high school he loved eating pussy, and Zero's looked absolutely delicious. So wet and inviting.

When his mouth made contact with their clitoris, Zero yelped and started shaking. It felt better than they even knew was possible.

With each passing second Wyatt felt more aroused. His cock was so hard it was starting to hurt, but he didn't care. He devoured Zero, even briefly switching to their cock and asshole. He was never into men or anal before, but now they looked just as tempting and gorgeous as Zero's cunt. He wasn't just in lust anymore. He was in love with Zero's body.

"God, you are so fucking sexy," he hissed.

"I...really?"

"Why is that so shocking to you? You look like a fucking angel!"

An angel? Zero was sure that they looked more like a demon. Bizarre and unnatural. Were they...beautiful?

Feeling like his body was on fire, the man at long last stripped off his clothes.

Now it was Zero's turn to be shocked. Wyatt was built like an ox. His body was bulky, toned, and had just the right amount of hair. It was now certain that they really had three sexual organs, because they felt their anus squirt a little right with their cock and cunt.

Wyatt was scared he was going to start drooling. Zero's pussy and hole were leaking clear liquid. He didn't know which one he wanted to fuck first. But then something occurred to him.

"Shit. I don't have a condom."

Zero felt like they were about to explode. What little amount of thought they had control over recognized what he was talking about and knew what to say.

"I'm sterile. You don't have to worry about it."

Wyatt made a mental note to ask them about that later before he pounced on Zero, shoving his six inches in their cunt all at once.

Zero screamed.

"I LOVE YOU, WYATT!"

Before they even had the opportunity to be embarrassed he replied without hesitation.

"I love you too, Zero."

He held Zero close as he began his motions. Their whole body was so warm and soft. It was too perfect. Zero couldn't be human, they had to be something more.

After several minutes he pulled out and lifted their legs back, revealing their wet, pulsing hole. Unable to resist, he pushed his cock in and it entered with ease.

Zero's asshole was less wet, but even tighter than their pussy. Wyatt couldn't decide which one he loved more!

The two of them made love for hours. Wyatt shot multiple times, but kept going, feeling like he could fuck Zero's holes until the end of time. Occasionally he even reached down and stroked their cock, Zero's foreskin feeling smooth and supple in his hand.

Zero was on a different plane of existence. It felt like they would have a small orgasm in one of their three pleasure zones every few minutes, but as time wore on something stronger was building up. A tingling warmth formed in the middle of their waist and began to spread throughout their whole body. Eventually even their fingers and toes were buzzing, vibrating with ecstasy.

"You're about to come, I can feel it!" Wyatt picked up the pace, desperate to finally give Zero release.

They had long since lost the ability to move. They were completely prostrated by the pleasure coursing through them.

Zero's body got warmer and warmer, the tingling intensifying until it felt like their body was ripping itself apart. Right when they were certain they were about to die, a death from pleasure that they not only accepted, but welcomed, it hit its peak and they came with every cell in their body.

All three sexual organs shot a clear fluid on both of them and Zero felt like they dissolved. They couldn't think, they could only feel. Time had no meaning, all there was, and all their ever would be, was this feeling. This was too good. Their existence couldn't have been a mistake. How could something so perfect be wrong? They needed to live on, even if only to feel like this again.

Wyatt felt like he was shot with a fire hose with all the nectar Zero squirted, but he couldn't care less. It felt good. He watched as the orgasm rocked their body and the sight of it made him come yet again. Just watching Zero in such ecstasy made him feel happier than he had in a long time.

After almost a minute, Zero's orgasm ended and they started to come down. When they started looking at Wyatt again they saw his eyelids begin to droop.

"What's wrong?" they asked.

"Nothing, just...tired..." he yawned. It was like all the energy he had used to make love to Zero vanished at once.

"I...I need to sleep..." He felt like he was going under anesthesia. He couldn't stop it.

He fell on top of Zero before rolling off them and laying on his side. The couch was hardly big enough for them both so he pulled their body close to his, their smaller body wrapped in his thick arms.

"Lo...love you..."

He was asleep before he could say anything more.

Zero was comfortable, so they didn't mind being trapped in Wyatt's embrace. But now that they could think coherently so many questions began to form.

How was it they knew they were sterile? A minute before that they weren't even sure of their own name. Was it even possible for a human to experience what they had during the last few hours? None of it seemed like it could be real, but it was. What was Zero? Were they human or something else? How could they find the answers?

As their mind was in overdrive they felt a tiredness slowly overtake them. It was really comfortable and safe in Wyatt's arms. They could ask these questions later. Right now they only needed to sleep.

Right before they fell into the void, they heard three words in their mind. It didn't feel like a thought, it felt like a discovery.

I am reborn.

*****

Zero was suddenly awoken by a force so strong it pushed them off the couch. Surprised and confused they got to their feet and looked at Wyatt. Did he push them away in his sleep?

They felt the need to stretch and walk around the cabin. For whatever reason they were spritely and energized, not to mention happy. Zero felt like they could take on the world.

After some time they could see that Wyatt was waking up so they waited for his eyes to open to tell him the new development.

"Hey, Wyatt, I remembered something else!"

Wyatt sat up groggily. He must have been exhausted to have taken a nap on the couch in the afternoon. He scratched himself and noticed he was nude. That was odd.

Zero watched him stand and put on his clothes, which were lying on the floor after being thrown aside earlier.

"Did you hear me? I had another memory. I'm reborn, whatever that means."

Wyatt felt a sudden hunger and thirst. Damn, he could use some food! Good thing he caught some fish earlier that day.

"Wyatt?"

He went to the fridge and cracked open a beer, taking a long drink. He felt better already.

Zero was perplexed. Why was he suddenly ignoring them? Did they do something wrong?

"If this is a trick it's not funny. I want to talk to you."

He definitely wanted the fish, but cleaning and cooking it would take too long and he wanted food now. He opened one of the bags of chips he brought and ate a handful.

At this point Zero was upset enough to act more boldly. They walked up to touch him, but was pushed back by a force they couldn't see. It felt like the same push that woke them up a minute ago.

"Wyatt, I'm scared. Please, answer me!"

Zero watched in despair as the man they loved just ate some chips and looked at his phone.

"You...you really can't hear me?"

His non-reaction answered their question.

It wasn't just that, either. He didn't seem concerned even in the slightest that he couldn't see or hear Zero. Did he...forget them?

Zero felt another instinct awaken. It was just like the one that initially drew them in to look for Wyatt, but now it was doing the opposite. Something subconscious was telling them that they had done all they could here and needed to go somewhere else.

Wyatt laughed at something on his phone and Zero felt their heart break a little. He was doing just fine without them. But now they were as alone as they were when they first woke up.

Zero felt the need to leave again. Tears fell as they looked at him for what would likely be the last time.

"Goodbye, Wyatt. I love you and I'll never forget you." The parting words fell on deaf ears, but Zero felt the need to say them, for their own sake.

Wyatt was reading a text from his sister when he was startled by the sound of the back door closing.

What the hell?

He walked over and didn't see anyone there. That was strange. It must be windy today. He shrugged and went back to the fridge.

Humming contentedly, he got the fish he had caught and began preparing them for cooking. He didn't know why, but for some reason he felt extremely optimistic and happy.

This was going to be a fun weekend.

*****

Zero was expecting the distance they needed to travel to be relatively short, but they had walked until the sun went down and still didn't feel any closer to their new destination.

Sighing, they conceded that they had walked enough and it was a good idea to stay in place until the next day. Initially they were concerned they would need a fire to keep warm, but the night air felt pleasantly cool and light around them. There didn't seem to be any need to get warmer.

They sat on the forest floor and looked around. There didn't seem to be any immediate threats nearby.

Perhaps it was the dim light, but Zero couldn't find any dirt on their body, despite walking through the woods all day. Even the soles of their feet were spotless.

NRMathis
NRMathis
441 Followers