Zero Against Six Pt. 01

Story Info
An unlucky, armless girl learns her blessed brother's secret.
4.5k words
3.12
22.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WHAP! "Ahn!" WHAP! "Hnngh!" WHAP! "HHrrr-rrf!" WHAP! "Nnnyrrgh!" WHAP! "Huh-HWEELP!!"

How long had it been now since I slipped down the wall-side of my bed, butt naked, unable to look at anything but my own pussy, made to watch as that horrid piece of leather struck me right in the clit for the thousandth time....Why wasn't I wearing underwear? Because that piece of leather was my underwear, caught around the fanblade after I accidentally knocked it down on top of me. And now, with each rotation of the blades... WHAP! And all this because I was trying to reach my wallet.

"Hhhhhhuuuaaah--ACK!"

...You might be wondering why I don't just get back up. Well... the problem with that is... I don't have any arms. I don't even have any shoulder nubs to wiggle around to help me ride out the pain. Though I suppose that would just be too lucky for me. All I could do was squeeze my toes and wiggle my feet around in circles until they hurt, my legs wedged at my sides in a way that made it impossible for me to struggle free. Believe me, I tried.

"HWWELF... HWEEWLP MWEE!!"

Ah... and my voice. I tried to use a metal pole to grab my wallet, a thin telescoping rod that I'd be able to loop around the chain in a makeshift salvage operation. But... after I fell... after I accidentally toppled the fan down on top of me... the metal rod got stuck in my mouth, perhaps trapped by the mechanisms of the collapsible bed, or perhaps some other object just out of my sight. The thing is stuck so far in my mouth that even my tongue is pinned.

Every strike makes me gurgle louder, to say nothing of the drool splattered all over my... well... all over my entire face, at this point. I don't think you'd be able to tell where the drool ended, and my tears started.

"HWEEEEEWP!!"

I had just wanted... to get some snacks... while I had the place to myself. Mom and dad won't be back for days... so my only hope of rescue is...

"Hey Jooooke!"

...My brother. Zane.

Hearing his voice call out my nickname brought equal parts relief and apprehension. As much as I wanted to be free... having my brother find me in yet another 'situation' was humiliating. I had spent hours inside cardboard boxes, days with my ankles handcuffed together, and once I even needed help getting 10 inches of silicon out of my throat....No, it wasn't a dildo, but it might as well have been for how embarrassing it was. But at least for that one I had been clothed. Though... at this point, my brother accidentally seeing me naked was starting to lose its sting.

...Starting to.

"Joke? Where you at, Joke?" He called again, and I wanted to strangle him as I kept hearing his voice ring out from every room of the apartment except this one. In my mind, I was making strangling motions with the arms I didn't have, but almost as if to punish me for my aggression, the next strike of leather against my cunt hit me extra hard on the clit.

"HWUUUAAAAAGH!!" I whined out, my throat too tired and my mouth too strained for the sound to carry very far, but it didn't matter. I could hear the door swinging open, and tears trickled down my eyes as I realized the nightmare would soon be over.

"Hey Joke, you in here? You would not believe who I met toda--" He went silent as he stared down at the mess I had made in my corner. My cheap bed, the standing fan, and my bare pussy, twitching and red as it crowned the massive breadth of flesh I called my ass. Hell, from his perspective, it probably just looked like a ridiculously oversized ass was just sticking out of the wall, "...Haaah... oh Joke... not again." Zane sighed. Though in my defence, 'not again' was an exaggeration. I'd never gotten stuck quite like this before!

"Hua-guaagh... ffrrrnk." I grunted, trying to make it sound like I was attempting a retort in an effort to save face, but in reality, it was just gibberish. The gasp I let out as I felt the fan get pulled away, leaving my pussy free of its constant assault... it couldn't have sounded more like a moan had I tried, but it felt so good to have a moment where the only pain in my genitals was that of the throbbing aftermath of two... maybe three hours of cuntbusting torture!

And then... I felt his hands as they grabbed what they could reach of me. Namely the flesh of my overwhelmingly huge buttocks. I could feel them sinking in so deep that the flesh spilled between his fingers. Soon his hands had a grip... followed by two more hands... followed by two more after that, each one sinking in a little deeper than the last before I felt myself being tugged straight upward, pulling me free from my prison with the greatest of ease, the rod in my mouth falling back down to the bed and scattering drool all over it, "H-Huuuuuuaaaghllrrgh!" I sputtered, unable to get out any proper words.

You... might be wondering just who the two other pairs of hands that saved me belonged to. Well... the answer to that would be Zane. Well... kind of. When he was born, he was lucky enough to be gifted with an extra set of arms. Yeah, really! We originally planned to have two of them cut off when we learned which pair were the functioning ones, but as it turned out, all four of them were. I remember being kinda jealous when I heard that... but damn... had I known just how jealous I'd be when he got his third pair...

Because that pair... used to be mine.

When I was thirteen, I got sick. I wasn't gonna die, but doctors said I'd be bedridden unless I got a transplant. My body wasn't producing enough red blood cells, or something, and I needed some kind of donation. Lucky, my brother offered to share, and I remember the way Zane smiled at me just as things went black...

...and I also remember sitting up in shock as I realized my arms were missing! I don't know how they made a mistake like that, but somehow they did! My arms... my ONLY arms... and they were now on Zane! As his third arms! They couldn't even undo the surgery because they burnt out the nerves or the muscles or something in my shoulders! Hooooo... just thinking about it still makes me mad... mad and--

"Nnngh--ow!" I squeaked, the painful aftershocks in my cunt bringing me back to my senses, my body curling up in Zane's grip, my hefty, F-cup bosom swaying about close to my face as soon as I let myself go limp, "F-Fffwwank yooou..." I groaned.

"Jeez, Joke..." My brother sighed as he lowered me back onto my bed, my body twitching as soon as it hit the covers, still riding out all that pain and humiliation. I must've looked a sight, "At this rate, mom's gonna do another round of baby-proofing." He joked. I was unamused, though in my current state, he could've told the greatest joke in the galaxy, and I still wouldn't be cracking a smile. My cunny hurt!!

"Duh-Dwessing gown..." I groaned in between arcing my back and twisting my torso. I kept flipping from my front to my back, all in an effort to try and find a more comfortable pose. I wanted so badly to rub at myself to sooth the pain, but the best I could do was grind my thighs together helplessly. That I was doing it all in front of my brother, making my jelly-licious monster of an ass sway and wobble and jiggle about was a secondary concern, but still a concern! "D-Dwessing--"

Before I could even request my gown again, Zane had tugged it down over top of me, the convenience of extra arms letting him tilt me up and do it all in one single motion, finally leaving me with something resembling modesty. My special dressing gown was tighter around my neck than a normal dressing gown, but at least it would stay on. Usually. I wouldn't be willing to bet on that, especially not with my luck.

"So!" Began Zane, waiting until my shaking had been reduced to a mere trembling, staring down at me with his big ol' eyes and bright, beaming smile. His black hair swaying behind him a bit as his lowest pair of arms--my arms-- combed through it with his fingers. His eyelids always hung just a little low, giving him a natural cum hither look, but I knew it was just how his face came to rest. His chin was firm and pronounced, yet the way his skin wrapped around it gave it a slight softness that stopped him from looking too manly or intimidating. And with him being just under twice my height, standing at seven foot eleven, it would be so easy for him to look scary. And yet instead, he just looked laid back and easy going... I don't know what the girls see in him. "So! Guess who I ran into in the street today."

"G...Gwampa?" I responded, still a little out of it, as made apparent by the fact I was still lisping.

"Hah, no! I saw Addison!" He chimed, and for a moment I was glad I had an excuse to be twitching, as that name felt like an electric spark up my back. Addison... that girl was my... well, not my girlfriend, exactly, but she was the reason I came to realize I might not be entirely straight. But then she had to go and realize that apparently, she was. Hooooo... I grit my teeth as Zane continued, "And--I don't know how she got it, but she just GAVE me this Tenzolian, the Mightsplitter!"

"Wwwwwhat!?" I cried out, sitting up as he showed the ultra-rare card, and in foil, too! That was at least a two hundred, FIFTY dollar card. AND a meta one at that! "H-How the fuck did Addison get a Tenzolian!? She doesn't even play!...does she?" That was insane, did Addison realize just how much money she was just giving away? My contemplation over the matter was cut short as I felt another throb between my legs, and immediately I rocked my upper body back and forth as I wished in that moment I had the flexibility to reach my head down and sooth the pain with my mouth.

"No idea, Joke." Went Zane with a shrug, giving me a friendly pat on the head, as well as both of my shoulders, all using only the arms on his left side, "But I'm building a new deck!"

Hooooogh... that brother of mine. No, this was fair, this was alright. Tooootally fine. He was born with four arms, and then got both of mine. He had a sculpted, well-proportioned body, I was 30% ass. He got an ultra rare card... I got to watch my pussy get spanked for hours on end. Yeah... it was safe to say that he was the lucky sibling.

Oh... and my name is Joaqualin... not Joke.

The rest of the night was... uneventful. At least for me. I watched anime on my phone as I sat atop a pack of ice, slowly humping it as I worked through the pain. Yes... humped. If I sat still for too long, the cold would build up and I'd be in even worse pain, but I also couldn't move too fast.

My brother finished his deck in a matter of minutes, and while he asked to battle, I was just in no mood... and I hate to say it, but it had more to do with him getting that free card than the fact I was still in pain. Besides, it's not like I'd ever win. Not with my well-constructed, flowcharted decks that I spent hours working on.

"Haaaah..." I groaned, as cold as they were, my loins were starting to feel a little better. Though... after being forced to hump an ice pack for about as long as I'd been cunt-slapped, I was starting to feel more than a little... frisky.

Being horny when you're armless is tricky. But lucky for me, toys exist....though less lucky for me, all of them were back in my room... which was currently in ruins, the entire outer wall blown out and the floorboards a wreck. I'd like to say I knew what happened, but all I remember was a sudden explosion, before I got tangled up in all the wires and was left dangling from the ceiling, my butt swinging back and forth like a pendulum.

My room being exploded and waiting for repairs was the main reason I was now being forced to share a space with my brother. And sharing a space with my brother was the main reason why dealing with the gradual onset of horny was going to be so difficult. Anything I did was going to have to be done with subtlety.

Urgh... another three weeks in this room...

I turned on the fan again. I couldn't put the protective grill back on the front, but I could at least get my torn panties off the blade. Just why I was wearing leather panties was a story unto itself. Still, the sound of the fan running might help cover up some of the unfortunate sounds I might make.

Dragging my pillow to the middle of my bed with my mouth and shimmying my sheets over my back, I had a nice, comfy position to grind against my pillow. My sheets were just thick enough that hopefully Zane wouldn't notice a thing. God... I hadn't humped my pillow since I still had arms, but this was the best I could do.

Well... maybe not quite the best I could do. There was one thing missing, but by moving my phone over to my bed and grabbing my stylus with my mouth, I was ready to fix that. Though... first I made sure to double, triple, and quadruple check the sound was turned off. I wasn't going to make that mistake again.

I have to admit it... I'm a bit of a size queen. Yeah, I may be a 4'1" girl, meaning some of those cocks were almost a quarter of my entire height, but goddammit, seeing a fat dick makes me squirm something wild. Perhaps not as wildly as I had following hours of cunt-slapping... but at least dicks were more fun!

I had a specific video in mind. I typed in 'fat cocked twink' and scrolled down to an old standby. He wasn't the biggest I'd ever seen, but he was cute, and the things he did with that cock, slowly stroking it down with both hands and even letting out his last spurt onto the camera... yeah, that got my engine revved up. Sometimes I'd even lick the screen after just to add to the illusion.

When he hoisted his fat nuts into view, I squeezed my legs down tight around my pillow. Those things were so big, so nice. It was a shame he barely showed them in his videos, but I guess that made it even more of a treat when he did. I let out a little squeak as he started stroking faster, the extra tension in his skin causing his nuts to bounce up and wobble around in his sack for a moment, at least until he leaned in that little bit closer to the camera, before flashing the cutest of smiles. "Hhhhhhhgh..." I was getting closer... though I still wasn't anywhere near close enough. The pillow strategy was working, but grinding my cunt into it was still only a backup solution to my lack of arms or toys.

I started to up my intensity, swivelling my hips around and trying new angles. The slightest change of aim caused my buttocks to sway, shifting my centre of gravity and forced me to firmly ground myself to avoid tipping too far. Though at least if I fell butt-first, I'd probably be too big to fall into that gap again....probably.

"Nnn... mmnnnn..." I was starting to get louder, so I looked away from my phone and buried my face into my pillow, just to let out some of my more unfortunate noises. I was just starting to get a grip on myself when I heard something that made my entire body freeze.

"Night Joke! You... get to sleep on time, okay?" Came Zane's voice from somewhere not too far behind me, the chime of his voice making me shudder so much I felt my ass cheeks clap. Had... had he seen me? Could he see me? I got so carried away that I stopped thinking about how hard I was humping. Oooh, and as I turned my head so I could see past the pillow, he had already turned and moved halfway across the room, so I couldn't even tell what angle he might've seen me from. Fuck... at this rate I'd never get to properly cum.

And then... I saw something that made me give a low groan. Using one of my old hands, Zane dragged a sheer white curtain across the room. It didn't reach the floor, but it was low enough that it covered the top of his bed, and from that angle, he wouldn't be able to see mine. God... dammit. Had I just waited a few more minutes, I wouldn't have to worry about humiliating myself just now.

I buried my face into the pillow again, this time just to grind out my frustration. Rotten luck... though at least now I had the privacy to do it properly. Ugh... but now I was almost back to square one. It's not like my pussy was completely recovered from the afternoon's slapping either. The less time I spent grinding it over fabric, the better.

It took me a while before I decided to try again. Partly just to let my clit recover a little, and partly just to make sure Zane wasn't going to get up for the bathroom or something in the middle of my fun. This time, I wiggled free of my dressing gown, and stuffed it near the bottom of the bed. If I slipped my legs under it, I could slightly rest the projection of my ass on top of it. If I managed to keep that thing from jiggling, even a little, my discretion levels would be up by at least 20%.

I shimmied my sheets back up and over my shoulders, using my teeth to pull them up just a little bit higher, until I finally had myself nice and cozy, my phone sitting just by my pillow. And while I knew it was a risk to put it on the side of my bed away from the wall, it was between the risk of my brother spotting my porn, or my phone falling down the side of the bed again and me going after it... and then my brother somehow spotting my porn. Maybe I was just being paranoid, but today's events were still fresh in my mind.

Still, after all this time, I was finally getting some relief, and I made sure to take things nice and slooooow. Instead of just jumping right into porn, I fished around for a nice little story. Big dicks, tight outfits, cute boys... and maybe just a few of those boys were fucking other boys. Though without hands, I had to use my stylus to scroll through the text, and though I'd just found a particularly saucy bit of fiction, my neck was starting to ache something fierce. Yeah... it was time for the grand finale. Time... to go back to porn.

But as my old hung, twinky standby loaded up, I noticed a new thumbnail at the bottom of the page. That face was unmistakable. Cute, friendly, and partially obscured by that fat, shiny knob. I was getting close already, maybe I should've just saved the new material for next time... but it had been years since he'd uploaded a new video, and as if by instinct, I immediately lunged for the device, eager to see just what he had to show. From that thumbnail... was it possible he'd gotten even... bigger?

CLA-clat-tattle-tatter.

I flinched, squeezing my eyes tight as I realized what I'd done. Pushed my phone right off the bed, and caused it to fly right onto the floor, bouncing on the corner and coming to a rest but a few inches away from the curtain. Oh god. If Zane heard that... or even just turned his head to the side... he'd be able to see my wonderful, hung twinkboy!

I had to wrench myself away from my pillow, the orgasm I'd been building up to rapidly fading as my naked body was exposed to the air. I was sweaty, my short hair all frizzy, and my body trembling with lust and nerves. As I walked, I pressed my legs together to suppress just how needy I was, but only made things worse as I felt all the juices that had run down my thighs. God... I needed to finish up quick.

I knelt down as carefully as I could. The bangles attached to my phone made it easy for me to pick it up with my mouth. I could've used my feet, but I was having such a case of jellylegs that I didn't want to risk my balance. I just needed to bend down a little further, grab one of the bangs with my teeth, and get back in bed without--

Without--

With... out...

...I had just made the worst mistake.

I had dared to look up as I made my ascent. Maybe it was just to make sure my brother wasn't looking, maybe it was just instinctive, but whatever the reason, it had given me a glimpse through to the other side of the curtain.

12