Zero Against Six Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There lay my brother, his bedsheets pulled down around his hips, with the unquestioned king of all monster cocks pointed right at the ceiling. My jaw dropped, phone slipping back to the floor as my twinkboy was instantly forgotten. I was... shocked... appalled... dumbstruck at what I was seeing. Thick, tightly woven veins and glistening sweat ran from the base all the way up into the tight green wrappings of a condom. I couldn't believe my eyes as I saw that it took him not one, not two, not three, but four of his hands just to give the thing a proper pumping, his veins bulging around each of his palms. God... it was so thick he couldn't even touch his thumb to his middle finger, and with how firmly he was gripping it, running his hands up and down in a slow, laboured way, it certainly wasn't for lack of trying.

His technique was firm, precise, and all done completely without sound. I strained my aching neck just to try and get a better look. From my angle, I couldn't even see the top of his grandiose fuckrod, even as I shifted forward millimetre by millimetre, not even realizing how much I was shaking my hips until I felt my buttocks once again almost tip me over. Haaah... I had to stop before I went crazy. Had I even breathed once since I glimpsed my brother's fuckstick?

As I swallowed and began to drift myself back again, I realized that the only hands not currently on Zane's cock... were my own. Was... Was that just because they were mine? That my brother was at least sweet and caring enough of what were formerly his sister's hands making me feel just a little bit fluttery.

...And then I saw them.

Zane's balls. Nuts of such magnanimous size that I almost felt self-conscious of my chest. And my boobs were anything but small! Each of those nuts were so round and thick, stretching the sweaty, shimmery sack around them so tantalizingly tight. Even in the darkness, those fat orbs glistened captivatingly, jostling around constantly as he swirled them about with his hands and gave them a firm yet delicate squeeze.

That squeeze was enough... that squeeze from my own pair of hands, their dainty size making his fat nuts look even more preposterously huge.

"Mmmuuuuaaaaannngghh!!"

I spluttered as I forced my face against the carpet below. I... wasn't sure if that was an orgasm exactly, but it had been enough to make me whine out loud, my attempts to muffle it only resulting in me spraying drool out from between my teeth. My entire body rocked, my hips undulating so much that the sound of my unintentional twerking was almost as loud as my moan, and my moan was not quiet.

Tck-tick!

I squinted my eyes as I felt the lights turn on, glancing up at Zane's bed just for a moment, but he was already gone.

"Joke!?" He called out, pushing the curtains aside, before looking down at me with that same smile he gave when witnessing my fan-antics. That silent sigh as he slowly shook his head, eyebrows upturned with both sympathy and bewilderment, "Oh Joke, what happened this time?"

"Mmmrff... fell out of bed..." I grumbled, turning my head as far away from him as I could. I couldn't dare to look him in the eyes, and I felt an intense warmth behind my cheeks, "...Am fine..." I lied.

"Oooooh..." Went Zane, crouching down beside me and looping two of his left arms around my midsection and easily scooping me up, "Ah, you silly little girl~ What are we gonna do with you?" He sighed as I felt myself leaving the floor.

I squirmed slightly as I saw his hands... they sparkled with sweat, and a weird scent wafted off of them. I held my breath just out of instinct, not wanting his cockstink in my nostrils, and yet... after a few seconds of staring at them... I couldn't help but open my mouth to draw breath--just in time for him to drop me again.

I felt my ass jiggle as he dumped me back onto my bed. Beneath me, my humping pillow was slightly damp, as well as slightly cold. God... dammit. He probably saw that too. All I could do was grit my teeth and grind my face into the mattress.

"Alrighty Joke~ Try to stay in your bed this time or I'll tell mom your mattress needs a safety belt." He joked, flicking off the lights and drawing the curtains closed again. But... just as he was finishing up, an idea came to me that interrupted my seething.

At the last possible moment, I turned my head towards my brother, eyeing through the darkness as I tried to get a glimpse of something. What I saw... was his sweatpants. Tightly wrapped around his well-sculpted behind. No no no... that wasn't it... what I wanted to see... what was now hidden behind the curtains...

Was how he managed to cram all that into his pants!

"Hhhhhgh..." I groaned, biting my second pillow from between my legs and dragging it up with the other. This... this sucked!!

My brother has a motherfucking god-cock!

12