All Comments on 'Zero Against Six Pt. 01'

by ringthegagged

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dr beulahthemick; This is just sick minus 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gees is this an exercise in creative writing or just stupidity on display? You can accidentally transplant 2 arms to someone. If the hospital screwed up that bad they'd have millions in the bank with full time care for the kid.

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55over 1 year ago

I struggled reading this story maybe because was a bit mythical and fantasy and off. 6 arms for the brother and no shoulders and arms for the sister. Perhaps rewriting this story with a bit more realism and fantasy. Just a suggestion. Happy New Year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't waste out time or yours with Part 2. Abuse of anyone with any type of disability is totally unacceptable in today's society. Unfortunately, minus scores are not an option here so I could only vote 1.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckover 1 year ago

Is your mobile home parked on a haunted graveyard? I'm just trying to figure out what motivated you to post this story.

omni001omni001over 1 year ago

A bit weird but nice. Been awhile since I've seen a new story on this site get into huge sizes quite like this with really good descriptors.

sexymeupsexymeupover 1 year ago

was the dumbest shit I ever read, one star and that was even too good for this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a rather well written story. Very out there, and borders on a very dangerous topic, but never crossed the line into abuse. Ignore the people who immediately saw an amputee and rated the story one star. Your writing is solid, and you're the first author I've seen with actually new material.

ZirpcevZirpcevover 1 year ago

Reading this was like a fever dream. Can't wait till part 2. Don't listen to the haters, keep it weird brother.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I kinda want to know what happens in part 2, like in detail...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous