Zero Distractions

Story Info
A Titillating Tale of Tutoring.
9.2k words
4.78
5.4k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spring had finally sprung in Oak Park. The quaint college town in Minnesota had experienced an abnormally long winter. As the last of the stubborn drifts of snow melted away, the icy water navigated its way down the streets and into the storm drains, creating a constant chorus of drips and trickles.

On campus, Hannah Erikkson strolled her way across the quad. Three weeks into the second semester of her junior year, Hannah was staring down the barrel of the most demanding course load of her university career. The biochemistry major had opted to load up on advanced courses in anticipation of an easier senior year.

Although math and science had always come easy to Hannah, tackling Organic Chem II, Cellular Biology, the Biology of Viruses, and Quantitative Reasoning -- plus a Genetics Lab -- was making this semester a slog.

The petite, leggy 20-year-old inhaled a deep breath of March air. The campus quad was buzzing with activity. Students were eager to take advantage of the warmer temperatures. Frisbees and footballs whizzed through the air.

Although the 63-degree day would be jacket and sweater weather in many parts of the country. After a brutal winter, 63 felt like 80. Most of the guys had traded their sweatpants and coats for shorts and t-shirts. The ladies were happy to break out their crop tops, shorts, and skirts.

Hannah was taking advantage of the nice day, too. She wore her high-waisted cutoff jean shorts that looked like they were painted on. For her top, she had opted for tight long-sleeve white top that showed an inch or two of her tummy. Hannah exited the quad and made her way down the street to the Sumner Cafe. Every other Monday, her aunt Thea and her cousin Melena would make the trek to Oak Park and have a late lunch with Hannah. The café had become their go-to meetup spot.

"Hey, ladies," Hannah said as she approached their usual table and strapped her backpack over the chair.

Thea Svenson, 53, and Melena Svenson, 32, rose from their chairs and hugged Hannah. Unknowing patrons at the café likely figured that Melena and Hannah might be twins. However, Thea and Hannah's mothers were actually half-cousins, which technically made Hannah and Melena second cousins (or more precisely, second half-cousins).

At the age of 10, Hannah's parents were killed by a drunk driver on the way home from a movie. She was nearly put up for adoption because her mother and father had immigrated from Sweden and she had no immediate family in the country. However, a search for next of kin turned up Thea, who agreed to raise Hannah along with Melena, Thea's only daughter.

At first, Hannah and Melena weren't particularly close due to their age difference. However, they considered themselves sisters. And ever since Hannah had graduated from high school, Melena had become more keen to spend time with Hannah and hear all about her college life.

The first thing everyone noticed about Hannah and Melena was their hair. Long and blonde with gorgeous natural curls, both cousins always looked like they had just come out of a $300 hair stylist appointment. Women would comment on their golden locks and want to know their secret. The truth is, neither Hannah nor Melena spent more than 10 minutes each day primping.

It was clear some ancestor had passed along a fabulous hair gene that randomly popped up in the two girls barely related girls. In fact, where most cousins share 12.5% of their DNA, Hannah and Melena barely shared 1%.

Unlike Hannah, Melena had generous curves and she was never afraid to flaunt them. The nurse scrubs she was wearing today were probably a size smaller than recommended. Her perfectly rounded ass stretched the blue material, hugging her shapely hips and accentuating her slim waist and the dimples beneath each butt cheek. The v-neck of her nurse shirt teased a firm pair of c-cup breasts.

Hannah was jealous of her cousin, who she always felt just oozed sensuality and had the Kardashian-Jenner type body most guys were looking for these days.

In contrast, everything about Hannah was tight. Trim ass. Hard stomach. Long toned legs. And Firm but smallish boobs that had no sag whatsoever. She got plenty of attention from men but figured it was her hair that drew them in. And if her hair was a 10, she self-rated her body no better than a six or six and a half.

"It's okay. Lots of men prefer cherries over melons," Melena would commonly jibe to her cousin.

"It's good to see you. You both look great," Hannah told her aunt and cousin.

"I missed you, Hannah." Thea responded.

After several minutes of catching up, Hannah's aunt got a more serious tone. "Yesterday, I ran into Jennifer Mithun at the supermarket. I'm sure you remember Jen."

Hannah nodded. Jennifer was a quasi matriarch of the town the girls lived in and helped Thea raise Hannah after her parents passed.

"Anyway, you know her son Oliver attends State, too? Well, Jenn mentioned that he's really struggling this semester. It sounds like he's in danger of losing his scholarship."

"Okay, what does that have to do with me?" Hannah inquired.

"Well, he's majoring in Materials Science and has a lot of the same courses you took freshman year," her mom replied. "I mentioned to Jen that you're a tutor through the work study program."

Hannah suggested to her aunt that Oliver should make an appointment through the campus app.

"That's what I told her but she said Oliver is too embarrassed to go to the tutoring center. She wants to pay you $200 per week through the end of the semester to help him raise his Chemistry grade to a B."

Hannah rebutted, "That's generous of her, Thea, but I'm super stressed and busy."

"I know, Hannah," her aunt said. "Just think about it and let me know. The Mithun's have been good to our family. Besides, I know you could use some extra money."

"Not to mention some cock," Melena added.

Hannah nearly spit out her ice water. Not because of what her cousin had said. But because she said it loud enough to be overheard by half the café. "Melena, shh!"

"What?" Melena questioned in a more hushed tone. "It's true. And, girl, if I had a body like yours and was 10 years younger, I'd slay this campus."

"A body like mine? Melena, please, our server was in one of my labs last year. He's refilled your water eight times and every time he does, he looks down your shirt. And the guy two tables over is a senior. He's giving you the 'fuck me' eyes right now."

"Oh, he's cute," Melena observed. "If I wasn't already dating someone, I'd maybe spend the night in town."

"Ladies, as interested as I am to hear where this conversation is heading, I need to get to an appointment," Thea said. "Here's money to cover the meal." After hugging Melena and Hannah, she left.

"So who's the guy this month?" Hannah asked Melena.

"His name is Mike and he's fit. We started watching porn together. The videos he picks are so modern and fresh. I'm telling you they're like Spielberg quality. Digital 4K clarity or whatever. And the couples are gorgeous.

Last night we watched this video of a Latina real estate agent who seduced a prospective buyer and got him to pay $25,000 over the asking price. I kid you not this woman gave the guy the best blowjob ever. Like in the history of the world. She must've been like 19 and her lips were young, and tender, and puffy." Melena continued. "And her boobs, Hannah. Oh my God. They were beautiful. A little bigger than yours but with delicate little areolas."

"What about the guy?" Hannah asked.

"I never pay attention to the guys. The girls are what makes it so hot," Melena answered. "Anyway, toward the end of the video, the Latina actress climbs on top of the guy but is positioned backwards, like this."

Melena stood up, turned her back to Hannah, and straddled her chair.

"Then the actress started rocking her hips up and down like this on the guy's perfect cock." Melena demonstrated, lifting her ass in the air and pumping her hips up and down. Gradually, Melena twerked with increased speed. Her perfectly shaped bubble butt reverberated through her blue nurse scrubs as she mimicked the sex act.

Hannah uncomfortably surveyed the sparsely populated café and swallowed. She felt her slit dampen as her cousin's ass vibrated across the small table, mere inches from her face.

Melena continued, her breath becoming heavy. "The guy was laying practically still while she rode him. She was basically using him as an instrument of her own pleasure -- rhythmically thrusting and gyrating her ass up and down as he lay there watching her butt jiggling."

"Well... this is, um, graphic," Hannah said, clearing her throat.

"Trust me, I'm not doing it justice," Melena said, returning to her seat. "I'll text you the link," Melena winked. "Here, stand up and you try."

"Are you serious?" Hannah said, knowing full well that Melena wasn't kidding. Her cousin had always been confident in her sexuality and comfortable expressing it.

Melena crossed her arms and waited. Hannah reluctantly rose from her chair, turned around and straddled it. She began thrusting her hips forward toward the chair back. "How's this?"

"That's good but not quite right," Melena said as she got up, crossed the table, and stood beside Hannah. Placing one hand on Hannah's back, she instructed her cousin to close her eyes. "Your spine has 33 vertebrae." Melena slowly slid her hand along her cousin's spine to the small of her back. "I want you to picture the last six vertebrae. From here, all the way down to your tailbone." Melena slid her hand onto Hannah's body-hugging denim jeans and onto her sweet little ass.

"Concentrate hard. Most people don't use those vertebrae. But I want you to arch only those last six so your butt sticks in the air."

Hannah, did as instructed.

"Good. Now even higher. Imagine I'm sitting back in my chair. I want you to keep arching only those six vertebrae. Stretch them so much that if I was sitting across from you I'd be able to look between your legs and see your entire pussy."

Hannah, strained to push her tight ass impossibly higher into the air, careful to use only the bottom section of her spine.

"Perfect," Melena said. "Now slowly curl it back down. Picture the tip of a guy's fully erect cock right at the entrance to your hot, wet pussy. As you begin your thrust down, you're just polishing that knob. Then you keep pushing down feeling his cock go deeper. Now back up. Good. Slow, short hip pulses, moving only those six vertebrae. Oh, God, you're good at this Han. Now a little faster and every once in awhile begin to use the rest of your back to drive that cock further inside."

Melena returned to her seat as Hannah continued to thrust, establishing a rhythm.

With her eyes still closed, Hannah became lost in the moment, throwing her head back. Releasing one hand from the back of her chair, she grasped a breast with the other and squeezed. She rolled her hips up and down with more aggression until finally snapping back into reality.

"Holy shit, Hannah, that was hot." Melena said.

As Hannah returned to her seat and put her luxurious hair into a messy bun, Melena noticed her cousin's hardened nipples poking through her shirt and her cheeks were flush.

"Sorry, I guess a got a little lost in the moment."

"Jesus, Hannah, if I wasn't your cousin, I'd take you back to your apartment and fuck you myself?"

"Second half-cousin, technically" Hannah corrected, swallowing.

"Don't tempt me, slut. I need to get back to the hospital."

After Melena closed out their tab, the girls strode to the door. The two or three diners in the café surveyed the backsides of they as they exited the café. Outside, as they hugged goodbye, Hannah felt Melena press her ample breasts into her own chest and still sensitive nipples.

On the walk back to her off-campus apartment, Hannah's thoughts drifted from the strange sensual experience with her cousin to Oliver Mithun. Although she knew he had enrolled at State, their paths had never crossed on the massive campus. They ran in different friend groups in high school but Hannah knew he was a smart boy and got good grades. He had to have at least a 3.8 GPA to even be considered for admission to State, let alone a scholarship.

Sighing, Hannah texted her aunt. Tell Jennifer, I'll do it. Give her my Venmo and let her know to have Oliver text me. Thx.

Within a couple hours Hannah heard the unmistakable cash-register-like ding on her phone. Jennifer had sent $1,800 to her Venmo. "That was fast, and she paid everything up front," Hannah thought. "Guess there's no turning back now."

As eager as Oliver's mother had been to pay for the tutoring, Oliver himself was apparently not as enthusiastic to actually receive it. It had been three days since Hannah got the money but she still hadn't heard from Oliver. The idea of accepting the money and not actually doing the work was starting to gnaw at her. She decided if she didn't hear from him by tomorrow, she'd follow up with Jennifer.

After her Quantitative Reasoning lecture, Hannah had a 90-minute break until her next class started. She headed into the Jamba on campus, ordered a protein smoothie and grabbed a cozy seat in a cushy leather chair in the student union. A short while later, she felt her eyes get heavy. Setting a 25-minute alarm on her iPhone, she drifted off for a quick snooze.

On cue, the phone buzzed to life. Hannah tapped the stop button and rubbed her eyes. Taking a few seconds to reorient herself, she looked around. Hannah instantly observed a guy was lounging on the leather footstool in front of her. Although he was sitting sideways and not directly facing her, she was still taken aback at the breach of her space. The footstool was meant to be the companion of her chair and her feet were already propped on it.

"Excuse me," Hannah sternly interjected as she sat up, putting her long curly hair in a bun.

"Oh, hey. I was wondering when you were going to wake up," the guy said.

"Who does that?" Hannah asked.

"What?"

"Who sidles up next to random people while they're sleeping? You sat on the footstool I was already using, creeper."

The guy smiled. "You're not random people. You're my tutor."

"Oliver?"

He nodded.

"Oh, shit. I'm mortified. Sorry, I didn't recognize you with the... "

"Hair?" Oliver interrupted.

"Right, the hair." Hannah answered, recalling Oliver's unwieldy mop of black wavy hair in high school. It was the style back then, particularly among the athletes who called their unkempt hair "lettuce" or "salad." Now it was short and well groomed. But it was more than the hair. Hannah observed Oliver's tight t-shirt, which accentuated his biceps and pecs. The boy who hardly ever spoke to girls was now apparently confident enough to hold eye contact with one who was two years older than him.

"It's funny," Oliver said. "With your hair, I could've spotted you a mile away."

"Hah, right," Hannah replied, admiring his smile and brushing off yet another hair compliment. "Well, I need to get to class, Oliver. Can you text me about a plan for your tutoring?"

"That's why I was waiting here," Oliver replied as he stood up and offered Hannah a hand. "Can I walk you to class and talk about a schedule?"

Hannah was used to communicating with people over text and SnapChat but said that would be okay. Her next class was a 10-minute walk across campus. The two students chatted about their class schedules and what times would work best for each. Hannah said she thought two tutoring sessions per week would be ideal. Soon they decided on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the late afternoon.

"I guess all that's left is where we should meet," Hannah said. "Anything works for me. Where to you usually study?"

Oliver paused. "I guess I don't have a usual. Like, the second floor of the student union where you were sitting earlier, maybe?"

Hannah raised her eyebrows, struggling to think of a place on campus that was busier or noisier than the second floor of the union. But her class was about to begin so she didn't have time to debate. "Okay, I'll see you there tomorrow at 3 o'clock."

STUDY SESSION #1

Hannah's first tutoring session with Oliver went as she'd expected. Not good.

Within five minutes of taking their seats, a freshmen girl wearing a skintight shirt and a barely-there skirt approached lounge chairs they were sitting at and plopped down on Oliver's right thigh. She asked him if he was going to go to a party the next night before introducing herself to Hannah.

"Hi, I'm Ashley. I love your hair. It's so gorgeous."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Hannah. Thanks, I like your tattoo," observing the Greek letters on her ribcage under her left breast.

"Thanks, it's the letters of my sorority." Ashley gave Oliver a peck on the cheek and said goodbye.

"She's cute. Your girlfriend?" Hannah asked Oliver.

"No, just a friend. We met at freshman orientation."

Twenty minutes later, a few dudes who lived on Oliver's floor came up and exchanged bro hugs with him. By the time Oliver was done introducing them to Hannah, another 15 minutes was wasted.

"How can you expect to study in a place this noisy and with so many interruptions?" Hannah asked.

Oliver thought for a moment. "The truth is I never had to study in high school. Like literally. Everything just came easy. Then when I got here all the sudden things were way more difficult. I guess I never learned how to learn. Does that make sense?"

Hannah let out a long exhale. "Yes, I guess that does make sense. But it also means I've got my work cut out for me if we're going to pull that F in chemistry up to a B. And it also means your mom isn't paying me enough."

Oliver laughed. "You're probably right. So what do we do know."

Hannah thought for a minute. "Okay, we have four weeks until your midterm. From now on, we have a Zero Distraction policy. Understood?"

"Affirmative," Oliver responded.

"Just you, me, and my Advanced Chem notebook. Which if I'm being honest is essentially the Holy Grail of chemistry notes. For the rest of the tutoring, we'll find a Fortress of Solitude," Hannah said referencing the Superman movies.

"Okay, Lois. But does such a place exist?"

"Meet me on the library steps next Tuesday at 3 o'clock," Hannah suggested as she gathered her belongings.

STUDY SESSION #2

Five days later, Hannah jogged up the steps in front of the university library. Oliver was already there waiting for her.

"Hey, fancy meeting you here," he said.

"Hey, Oliver," Hannah greeted him. "Are you ready?"

"Let's do this," he said, turning toward the library entrance.

"Where are you going? Our study spot is this way," Hannah pointed in the opposite direction and started walking.

"Oh, I thought you said we were studying in the library."

"No, I said let's meet at the library," Hannah corrected. "We're going to Simonson Hall."

Formerly Simonson Science Hall, the building was one of the original structures on campus. Since they had finished construction on a new science and engineering building, Simonson Hall was undergoing renovations and was eventually going to become an administration building.

"I thought Simonson was closed," Oliver said, catching up to her.

"Only the first three floors. The top four floors are still open for now. It's super quiet up there," Hannah said.

Leading the way, Hannah pulled open the old creaky door and ascended the stairs.

Oliver caught a waft of musty air that almost made him gag.

Following Hannah up the stairs, he noted that she was wearing a short white plaid skirt with long white knit stockings that went above her knees. On top, she had on a tight yellow crop top that showed off her fit stomach and sweet hips. Oliver also admired the six inches of skin showing on her thighs above her high socks and beneath the skirt.