Zero Distractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oliver looked at Hannah hungrily as she took him deeper into her mouth, admiring her soft, warm lips as she dragged them along his shaft. Oliver knew he was more swollen than he'd ever been in his life. His cock ached for Hannah's touch. As she seductively tongued his cock head again, Oliver noticed a string of saliva pull away, dangling from her lush bottom lip. He gently grabbed Hannah's gorgeous curly hair and held it to the side to keep it out of the way. His breathing deepened and he released a groan.

Sensing he couldn't last much longer, Hannah beckoned him to the floor of the pod.

Two minutes earlier in Melena's kitchen...

Melena's eyes were glued to her iPhone screen. She couldn't make out anything besides the ceiling but the panting and moaning were making her hot.

Suddenly, she saw something flash onto the screen. Melena tried to decipher what she was looking at and finally recognized the pattern of Hannah's skirt. The iPhone camera was shooting directly up into it and Melena could clearly see Hannah's white panties as she stood over the phone. They weren't on long, as her cousin soon undressed. Melena watched Hannah kick off her skirt and peel off her socks. Then she took one step back and pulled Oliver closer. With both figures now visible, Melena saw Hannah yank Oliver's grey sweatpants down.

"Go Hannah, go," she thought.

Melena saw Hannah begin stroking Oliver's stiff cock. And soon after, her cousin dropped to her knees. With a closeup view of Hannah enveloping Oliver's cock in her mouth, Melena bit her bottom lip. Inch by inch the stiff cock disappeared into Hannah's pretty puckered mouth.

Melena groaned, yearning to satisfy her own sexual desire. Standing up, she pulled off her training shorts and quickly fetched a towel from the kitchen, which she placed on the dining room chair. Sitting back down, she resumed watching her cousin go to work. Soon Melena began rubbing her slick genitalia with one set of fingers while massaging her sports bra clad breasts with the other.

Back at the university...

Hannah positioned Oliver on the ground with his head propped up against one of the benches. "Make yourself comfortable," she instructed.

As Oliver scooted his butt an inch or two further under his body, he felt it brush against something cold. Reaching down, he felt Hannah's iPhone and grabbed. He continued to hold it has he leaned against the bench, placed his arms behind his head and waited for Hannah to give the next set of instructions.

Satisfied with Oliver's position, Hannah straddled his torso backwards. As she lowered her head, her petite ass slid further up Oliver's body toward his chest, stopping inches from his face.

Oliver could smell Hannah's natural fragrance. Her delicate pussy lips were wet and tantalizingly close to his mouth yet just inches out of reach. He tried to lean forward but Hannah had him pinned and was in full control.

Sensing his frustration, Hannah teasingly wiggled her butt and glanced back with a devilish grin. Then she tilted her head forward and her mesmerizing blonde hair pooled directly onto Oliver's erect cock. Twirling her head in circles, Hannah's curls danced over Oliver's shaft, groin, and thighs. She grasped his manhood with one hand and a fistful of her hair in the other. Next Hannah wrapped her curly locks tightly down along the length of his penis. Raising her head, caused the strands of her hair to uncoil like a spring over the tip of his cock. She repeated the process again and again, playfully using her hair to elicit grunts of pleasure from Oliver.

Closing her eyes, she lowered her head once more and this time placed her tongue on the bottom of Oliver's shaft and licked its length. Then she crawled forward her arms and knees, dragging her boobs along his thighs until the base of his cock brushed against her wet slit. His hot cock pulsated against her labia. Inching herself further forward, her pussy lips parted as they glided along the length of his shaft and left a trail of her slick lubricant.

Oliver remained perfectly still as Hannah sank herself onto him. He could feel her natural juices trickle down length as his cock before it disappeared into her tight opening. The walls of her tight cunt clasped his rod tightly. With both hands on his shins to assist her steady decent down his cock, Hannah rotated her hips gently forward. Another inch vanished into her, and Oliver felt her shudder as she released a cute whimper.

Back in Melena's dining room...

Melena, thrust two fingers into her pussy, curling them forward toward her g-spot. Watching her cousin slurp Oliver's cock had driven her to the brink of an orgasm.

As Hannah paused her oral assault, Melena's screen again went dark. Oliver must have sat on the phone. "No, no, no!" Melena begged.

Moments later, Melena's prayer was answered as Oliver grabbed the phone and seemingly held it over his head. "Yes," she cooed with relief. Melena watched in awe as her cousin climbed on top of Oliver, her back facing him and the camera. As she crawled backwards, Hannah's tight ass moved closer and closer to the camera.

Suddenly Hannah began twirling and swirling her head. Her curly blonde hair flipped and swayed in a seductive pattern. Whatever her cousin was doing was driving Oliver into a fit of lust as he was having difficulty keeping the iPhone steady.

A moment later, Melena heard the front door of her house open, then slam shut. "Hey, babe," her boyfriend Mike hollered. Entering the room, he said, "How was your... holy shit, are you watching porn?"

"Yes, come over here. I'm so fucking wet," Melena commanded had she continued to plunge two digits into her cunt.

Mike quickly undid his belt buckle and dropped his pants and boxer briefs in one motion. His cock was already semi-erect and stiffening quickly as he heard Melena fingering herself. "What porn stars are these, babe? The camera work is awful but the actors are hot. The girl has hair like yours."

"Um, I don't know," Melena stammered. "It's an amateur video, I guess."

Mike ripped his shirt off and discarded it on the floor. Standing behind Melena's chair, he grabbed both sides of her sports bra and peeled it off her body and over her head. Mike then moved to her side and began kissing her neck and ample breasts.

Melena continued to monitor her cousin's foreplay on her phone screen. She saw her begin to crawl forward, tormenting Oliver's penis with her pussy lips until it reached Hannah's opening. Finally, his cock head disappeared into her wet slit.

Melena leaped off the chair and pushed Mike roughly to the ground. Rubbing her clit with one hand and holding her phone out in front of her with the other, climbed on top of her boyfriend. "Lay still. I'm going to fuck you just like she is."

Back at the university...

Hannah arched her ass upwards.

Oliver's eyes were fixed on her adorable cunt as his cock slowly began to exit. Just as the rim of his penis came into view, Hannah rocked her hips back down. It was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen. Then she repeated the motion again. And again. Her pussy stroking and tantalizing the top three inches of his cock, massaging the sensitive tip and its underside. In those moments, the feeling of his engorged cock being enveloped by the tight walls of her cunt were paralyzing.

Hannah was suddenly overcome, drunk on the oblivion as the bottom rim of Oliver's cock glided back and forth over her g-spot. Her strokes grew longer, remembering her cousin's instructions back in the café weeks ago. A bit more hip action. A little quicker thrusting.

"Oh, uh, uh. Right there. Your cock feels so good." Hannah moaned as she arched her head backwards, looking at the ceiling of the StudyPod. The ecstasy rocked her with an intensity she'd never experienced previously. One orgasm spilled into the next. Shockwaves of pleasure rippled from her pussy to her head. Her toes curled as she shrieked in delight.

Hannah could faintly hear Oliver's groans growing louder and her hips snapped up and down with more zeal.

"Oh fuck, Hannah, I'm getting close. Where should I cum?"

"Urh," Hannah grunted, looking around the StudyPod. "There's no towels. Oh, oh, mmm. Cum inside me."

Up to this point, Oliver had remained almost entirely motionless as Hannah used his cock as a pleasure device. Now he began lifting his hips off the ground, pushing deeper inside Hannah each time she thrust down. Finally, he couldn't hold out any longer. His cock unloaded inside her cunt. "Uhhh. Uhhh. Uhhhhh."

Hannah felt three blasts of his hot semen pump inside her. Pushing herself up, she leaned forward and Oliver's cock slid out slowly. Oliver watched his cum dribbling out of her hole and over her pussy lips.

Back in Melena's dining room...

Melena lowered herself onto Mike's manhood.

"Uhh...yes. Let's do it exactly like them, babe," she said. Soon Melena was matching her cousin thrust for thrust, grunt for grunt. Continuing to watch the phone, Hannah's firm nubile body with lust. She longed to touch her skin and imagined her own swollen pussy lips grinding against Hannah's.

Melena's bulbous ass vibrated, her thrusts gained intensity increasing reverberation of her plump ass. Leaning forward, Mike grabbed at her curvaceous waist, watching Melena impale herself on him over and over.

Melena quickened her hip action in time with Hannah. "Ohh, fuck, I'm coming."

At that moment, she heard Hannah command Oliver to cum inside her. His body shuttered as he filled Hannah's cute little cunt.

"Holy, shit, he came inside her," Melena yelped.

A second later, Melena yelped again as she felt Mike's hot cum squirt inside her own depths. "What the fuck, Mike? You just came in me."

"Shit, sorry, you said you wanted to do it exactly like them."

Melena, frustrated with Mike, yet at the same time fulfilled, tapped her phone hanging up the FaceTime call.

Back at the university...

Hannah blissfully curled into Oliver's arms. They laid together on the floor, breathing heavy. Both were sweaty and spent.

"You know this isn't going to be one of those erotic fantasies where the tutor motivates her student with sex?" Hannah said.

"It's not?"

Hannah swatted him playfully across the chest and stood up and began collecting her clothes. "In your dreams. If I'm the total package you say I am, then I deserve a guy who's self-motivated. You need to want to do your best. That's what women think is sexy."

"Okay," Oliver sighed. "But what if we flipped the script. No motivation added motivation for me to study hard. But if I get an 'A' on my midterm on my own, maybe I will say thank you to my tutor in a special way. With say my tongue on your cute little pussy that I couldn't quite reach earlier?"

"Hmmm...that sounds fun," Hannah purred. "Study up, stud."

After exiting the pod, Oliver kissed Hannah and said bye. As she left Simonson Hall, Hannah glanced at her iPhone and saw she a text from Melena.

You naughty slut. Might want to stop by the university clinic and pick up a morning after pill. Oliver's cum looked abundant.

Hannah gasped. She promptly opened her FaceTime app and checked her most recent call. "Seventeen minutes and twenty-eight seconds? Oh my God! No. No. No."

Hannah punched in a text response to her cousin. OMG tell me you didn't watch that.

Girl you were so fucking hot. Way sexier than the Latina girl from the video. I'm serious you made me so wet.

Hannah shoved her phone into her bag, turned around, and marched in the direction of the clinic.

STUDY SESSION #9: AFTER THE MIDTERM

"Oliver, you got a fucking 54% on the midterm? That's an F. Are you kidding me right now?"

"The professor grades on a curve so it's technically a D."

"Jesus, my boyfriend is a moron," Hannah said tossing the test across the table and running her hands through her hair in a panic.

"Ouch. Trust me, everything is going to be fine."

"It's not fine. Your mom is going to fucking kill me, Oliver. She paid me two thousand dollars and somehow I made you stupider."

Oliver folded down the table in the StudyPod and knelt in front of Hannah, grasping her hands.

"That's not true. Look, over the last month and a half, all the studying habits you've taught me have really paid off. Remember what my grades were before you started tutoring me in Chemistry?"

"Three D's. Plus the F in Chemistry."

Oliver showed Hannah his iPhone screen, which was open to his real-time university report card. "And what are my grades now?"

"An 'A' and two 'B's' plus the 'F' Chemistry," Hannah said looking at him.

"It turns out I just really suck at Chemistry. Either that or you're a shitty tutor."

Hannah punched Oliver in the shoulder. "Nice. But it still doesn't change the fact that your mother is going to kill me."

"Hannah, I talked to my faculty advisor. We agreed I should withdraw from my Chemistry course. Science isn't my thing. I also just got off the phone with my mom."

"What did she say?"

"She said you can keep the money as long as you keep tutoring me in my other subjects."

Relieved, Hannah bent down and kissed him happily.

Sliding his hands up her legs, Oliver began unsnapping the ripped jeans she was wearing.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Hannah said blocking him. "We agreed you had to get an 'A" on your midterm."

"I did get an 'A"... three of them actually. It's time to thank my tutor." Brushing her hand aside, Oliver unsnapped Hannah's jeans and pulled them down along with her pink panties.

Hannah spread her legs wide and leaned back as she felt Oliver flatten his tongue and place it on her wet pussy.