Zero Distractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah entered the doors to the fourth floor. "This way." Continuing down the vacant hall, she turned left and stopped in front of a large black box with a door and smoky grey, semi-transparent glass.

StudyPods like this were strewn throughout the campus and provided students with a private place to study in peace. Most were barely larger than a phone booth and had a single chair with a tiny desk. Oliver had never been in one and thought they looked claustrophobic.

Following Hannah into the pod, Oliver took a seat on a bench. Hannah pulled the door closed, turned on the light, and sat opposite to him on the right. Between them on the back wall was a table that folded up and a TV screen.

Hannah explained to Oliver that this model of the StudyPod was oversized to accommodate disabled students. She had discovered the pod during the second semester of her freshman year -- the last semester the building was used for classes. "I guess they haven't moved it because it's so big. Don't you dare tell anyone about it. I use it all the time."

Unpacking her backpack, Hannah flipped up the table so it rested between her and Oliver. She tapped her iPhone and the screen flashed on. When she opened the Spotify app and hit shuffle on a quiet playlist, the TV screen and integrated speakers in the pod, connected automatically. The TV showed the album cover of a band Oliver had never heard of.

"Pretty cool," he said, impressed that the pod was equipped with a BlueTooth monitor and speakers.

Opening her notebook, Hannah said, "Now, let's get to work."

STUDY SESSION #6

Three weeks later, Hannah and Oliver had gotten into a groove. Oliver seemed to be picking up the concepts with just one week until the midterm. Hannah was happy with his progress.

"Can I ask you something?" Oliver said.

"Sure."

"Have you ever had a bad hair day?"

Hannah chuckled as she flipped through her notebook. "Again with the hair, huh?"

"I'm serious. Your hair looks like it belongs on a Greek goddess. I used to walk past you in high school and it was freaking gorgeous without fail. Every. Single. Day."

"That's very flattering, Oliver. But if I was to ask you or any other guy what parts are the sexiest on a girl, the list would be something like: boobs, ass, legs, eyes, hips, neck, smile and lips in whatever order. Some dudes with foot fetishes might add feet to the list. Nobody has a hair fetish though."

After a brief silence, Oliver replied, "Well, I think I have a hair fetish then. And your hair is... seriously intoxicating. I've never seen anything like it, and honestly I can't stop stealing a glance or wondering what it smells like."

"Okay, well, as you know, we have a Zero Distractions policy. So unless you want me to shave it off, you need to get back to studying. Besides, I'll have you know it smells like lavender and my cousin Melena's hair is identical to mine."

"What? No way." Oliver responded. "Let me see what she looks like," he added as he grabbed Hannah's phone. "Do you have a picture in here?"

"Go ahead, check Messages. She texted me a photo of us together a few weeks ago," her head still buried in her Chem notebook, looking for a specific formula from a particular lecture two years ago.

Oliver tapped the green button on her iPhone and scrolled to the name Melena. He pushed the text message string and opened the first link. The music stopped and TV screen in the pod switched off the Spotify app. Oliver watched as a video began playing on the monitor.

"Is your cousin a real estate agent? If so, her hair looks nothing like yours."

Hannah responded confused. "What? No. She's a nurse." Then looking up from her notebook to the screen, Hannah saw a beautiful Latina woman and recalled the porn video Melena had talked about in vivid detail in the café. Sensing the pending doom, Hannah reached across table and grabbed for the phone in Oliver's hand.

Still engaged in the video but catching her movement in his peripheral vision, Oliver pulled his hand away. Hannah's swat knocked it free. The phone clattered to the floor underneath Oliver's bench.

Hannah quickly folded down the table, knelt to the floor and felt around for the phone. Oliver remained engrossed in the film. It became apparent to him where the video was headed. The Latina real estate agent stepped close to her client and unfastened the zipper on his pants. Wrapping her soft lips around the man's cock, she began slowly lubricating it until it glistened. Her mouth enveloped his shaft. She worked her way down. Then back up, holding suction as she reached the pinkish rim. Next, she used her tongue to seductively twirl around the delicate tip of the cock, maintaining eye contact with the man.

Just then, Hannah felt her phone under the bench and pressed the power button. The screen went dark. Though she hadn't seen the details of what was happening on the monitor, there was no confusing the slurping sound. And as she raised herself to her knees, she was inches from Oliver's groin and there was no mistaking the outline of his erection pressing against his tight grey sweatpants.

Pushing herself up, she went back to her side of the StudyPod and sat back down on her bench. "My cousin sent me that. I didn't watch it and completely forgot about it. I swear to God."

Oliver sat dumbfounded, unsure how to respond.

"Look, can we just get back to work and forget this ever happened."

Oliver nodded, still speechless.

Hannah began drilling Oliver on the properties of inert compounds, but it was clear her study partner's head was elsewhere. Hannah gave up. "This isn't working. I can tell you have that video playing in your head. And if I'm honest so do I."

"Zero Distractions," Oliver said.

Picking up his meaning, Hannah huffed and said, "Fine." She stood, moved toward Oliver's bench and sat. The bench was meant for one person but Hannah's slim body almost fit beside Oliver. However, her right leg was half-propped on Oliver's thigh. Next, she adjusted the monitor, which was on a pivoting arm, so it faced them more directly. Looking into his eyes for one final confirmation, she pressed the play button on the video.

"Alright, let's get this out of the way."

The screen again flickered to life. The video started from the beginning. Oliver reached toward Hannah's hand, which held the iPhone, and slid the timer on the video interface. "Let's skip this part; I've already seen it." Fast-forwarding through the build-up dialog, Oliver pressed play when he reached the 4:19 mark.

They sat speechless as the woman worked her tongue and mouth over the home buyer's engorged cock. It was just as Melena had recounted to Hannah in the café. The tender mouth of the young realtor made love to her client's cock. The actress occasionally released the man's cock from her mouth and stroked it with her hand.

Hannah noticed her perfectly manicured nails as her hands gently caressed the sensitive underside of his 8-inch cock and cupped his balls. Her brown eyes were stunning and her makeup was perfect and tasteful. Hannah thought she looked way too pretty to be a porn star.

As the Realtor returned her lips to the man's steely shaft and rolled her tongue over its sensitive tip, she moaned, "Mmmm...Mmmm."

Hannah said, "Holy shit, she's good at that. I mean, right? Her mouth is so hot. And the way she's caressing him is so believable and passionate."

Oliver nodded and placed his hand on Hannah's bare knee. His cock had turned into a piece of iron and he needed to adjust his weight to prevent it from grazing Hannah's hamstring. But his move had the opposite effect. When he shifted his weight, Hannah's own leg slid between Oliver's toward his crotch, stopping as it bumped against his raging erection.

Hannah swallowed as she felt Oliver's member against her calf through her knee-high knit stocking. Now aroused herself, she felt the wetness leak from her pussy onto the patch of her thong underwear. Subtly moving her leg, she pressed her calf more firmly against his rock-hard member. She raised then lowered her leg slowly rolling his penis between her calf and his leg. Through the fabric of his sweatpants, she could feel the ridge of his cock head and the veins along the shaft.

Sensing Hannah was as turned on as him by the video, Oliver slid his hand further up her creamy white thigh, underneath her skirt and to the warmth between her legs. Reaching her lace underwear, he brushed his index finger against her soaking mound, Hannah gasped and pushed her hips forward, inviting firmer contact.

With both sets of their eyes glued to the screen, the young couple continued to massage one another's sex -- Hannah with her leg and Oliver with his fingers.

The video cut to a new scene of the actress mounting the man like a cowgirl. Her clothing was fully removed and her magnificent, but not overly large tits bounced freely. With the actor's hand's firmly grasping the Latina woman's ass, she bounced up and down. The camera angle was from the behind the girl, so Hannah and Oliver saw the delicate pucker of the actress's anus as she continued driving her partner's cock deep inside her wetness. "Yes, yes, oh fuck."

Growing frustrated with the barrier Hannah's lace panties were putting up, Oliver scooted them to the side and gently inserted his middle finger in Hannah's sopping wet opening. Hannah began grinding her hips in tandem with the actress's motion on the video.

Suddenly, the video paused and was replaced on the monitor by an iPhone message. FaceTime Notification from Melena Svenson.

"Oh, shit. It's my cousin." Looking at Oliver she became flustered. "I should take this."

Climbing off the bench, Hannah straightened her skirt and exited the StudyPod and closed the door. Collecting her breath, she tapped her iPhone screen and her cousin's face appeared on the screen. Melena had her AirPods in and it was on the treadmill in her workout room. "Hey, Hannah, what's up?" Melena asked.

"What's up is I am in the middle of a tutoring session with Oliver and the porn video you sent accidently started playing. I was mortified and I'm so mad at you right now, Melena."

"Oh my God! That's hysterical. What did Oliver say? Did he like the video? Did you like the video? I have so many questions."

Hannah replied, "Yes. We had only watched a couple scenes and then you FaceTimed."

"And you answered? Jesus, Hannah get back in there. I guarantee Oliver has a massive boner."

"Yes, I can confirm the presence of said boner," Hannah said.

"You felt it? You slut. Did you give him a blowjob?" asked Melena eager for answers.

"No. Not yet. I mean no. I think our session is about over," Hannah answered as she paced the empty hall of the former science wing. "Oh my God, Mel, I'm so embarrassed right now. I can't go back in there."

"Hannah, you have to get back in there. You cannot tease a guy like that. Besides didn't the video make you horny, too?"

"Yeah," Hannah answered. "You were right about the actress."

"I know, right? I'm getting wet just thinking about her."

"Uh," Hannah said. "Fine, I'll go back but I'm still mad at you," Hannah scolded as she turned back to the StudyPod.

"K, and call me in an hour. I want all the dirty deets."

Hannah tapped her iPhone and reentered the pod. Setting her phone face down on a ledge on the wall beneath the TV, she sat on the bench opposite Oliver, who was typing away on his laptop.

"Hey, I found that video and cued it up in case you want to watch more of it," Oliver said, pointing at the TV. He had disconnected Hannah's BlueTooth and connected his own device.

"You're sweet. We can if you want to," Hannah answered shyly.

Oliver thought for a moment, then closed his laptop. "Come and sit over here," he beckoned. "I want to tell you something."

Hannah stood up and returned to the position she had been in before and faced Oliver.

"Remember earlier when I went on and on about your hair?" Oliver asked.

Hannah nodded smiling, "Yes, you have a rare hair fetish."

"You kinda went, 'Yeah but guys don't go for girls because of their hair. They want great asses and boobs.' Hannah, you're super smart but that was the dumbest thing I've heard you say."

"Why's that dumb? Guys do want all of those things."

"It's dumb because it suggests you don't think you have all of those things. Hannah, your body is stunning. When you wear these tight cropped tops that show your tummy, it's such a turn on," he said placing his hand on the ripples of her abs. "And your legs in this skirt and knee-high socks look like they go on forever. You're the total package, Hannah. And that includes your hips and your ass and your mind and your heart."

Hannah looked Oliver in the eyes. She'd had people comment on her looks before but never in such complete terms. Her stomach fluttered. Leaning in she kissed Oliver on the mouth.

"What about my tits?" she asked.

"These?" Oliver questioned as he cupped one of her breasts. "Spectacular."

Hannah moaned and kissed him again. This time harder.

About that same time in Melena's workout room...

After Melena asked Hannah to call her back in an hour, Melena returned to her workout. She anticipated that her Spotify workout playlist would resume automatically but something strange happened. All Melena could hear was a muffled conversation. She checked her screen and the FaceTime app was still open but the video was dark.

Just then, she heard her cousin's voice. It was echoey but unmistakable.

"Holy shit! Hannah must've not disconnected our FaceTime call but she doesn't realize it," Melena deducted.

She turned off the treadmill and cranked up the volume on her phone. It was still difficult to hear but she could make out Oliver complimenting Hannah's body. "Sweet guy," she thought.

Setting down her iPhone on the kitchen table, she went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. She was still able to hear talking through her AirPods. Then, as she reached the kitchen table and sat down -- silence. "Huh," Melena said. She considered disconnecting from the video call but decided to drink her water and wait.

Back at the university...

Hannah scooted her ass onto Oliver's lap, momentarily interrupting their embrace. She looked Oliver in the eyes. "Can I tell you a secret?"

Oliver nodded.

"I lied earlier. I did watch that video. Several times actually."

Oliver swallowed. "Naughty girl. And did you like what you saw?"

"Yes," Hannah replied biting her lip. "Can I demonstrate my favorite parts?"

Oliver lunged forward in and kissed Hannah. Suddenly, they were hungry for one another's mouths -- his tongue darting and hers performing a teasing twirl.

In that moment, Hannah was taken aback by how much pleasure she felt, the energy between them felt searing and acute. He was gentle but eager, drawing her further onto his lap. Oliver lifted her skirt and began stroking his hands over her contours, exploring new body parts to grasp, grab, and caress.

As his hands found her chest again, Hannah was delirious in an instant.

Oliver's thumb brushed over her nipple. He felt it respond through Hannah's soft yellow cotton top.

She moaned approvingly. Continuing her ascent onto his lap, she straddled Oliver and squeezed her legs around him -- pinning him to the bench. Hannah then reached to the bottom of her shirt and lifted it over her head. Unclasping her white bra, she tossed it to the floor.

Oliver admired her nakedness. For someone as petite as Hannah was, her breasts were remarkably full and round. Taking one into each hand he cupped the orbs and gently twirled his thumbs over her dime-sized pink areola. Oliver bowed his head, open-mouthedly kissing the side of one of her breasts, inducing a feminine groan. The sound echoed in the StudyPod.

"I like it when my nipples are sucked," Hannah whispered in Oliver's ears while using both hands to self-stimulate them. "But they're sensitive so be soft."

Oliver lowered his head to her breasts, purposefully avoiding her nipples, which were stabbing out like pencil erasers. Then he repeated the same tease on her other breast.

Hannah moaned. "Mmm... please, Oliver. Suck on them," she begged, rubbing her fingers through his hair.

Finally, Oliver relented. Taking her left nipple in his mouth, he caringly nuzzled and sucked. Then he flicked it with his tongue.

"Oh my God, that feels so good." Hannah wailed in delight as pure fire surged through her. She pushed her hips forward to grind his erect cock against the damp crotch of her underpants. Hannah braced herself placing one hand on the front wall of the StudyPod and one on the back wall and arched her back, giving Oliver unabated access to her chest. Hannah pounded the walls in ecstasy, hard enough that her phone tumbled off the edge and clattered onto the floor -- where it landed face up.

Around that same time in Melena's kitchen...

As Melena sipped her ice water, the silence in her AirPods was replaced first by thumps and shuffles, then by grunts and moans. The unmistakable sounds of her cousin and Oliver in the throes of passion.

"Oh, this just got more interesting," Melena thought. Next, she distinctly heard Hannah command Oliver to suck her nipples. Soon after her cousin began a fit of moaning. Melena closed her eyes and pictured Hannah's tight little ass, the sexy curve of her hips, her endless legs, and her firm tits. Melena felt herself getting aroused, her workout shorts becoming wet in the crotch.

Following a series of bangs, the screen on Melena's phone came to life. Melena gasped as she struggled to determine what she was seeing. It appeared to be the ceiling of a small room or closet.

Back in the StudyPod...

Hannah's hands drew Oliver in closer into her bosom, demanding more. Reaching down for his shirt, she lifted it over his head and rubbed her hands on his bare chest.

Oliver gasped, grinding his cock into her sex. Feeling for her buttocks, he grabbed under each cheek and lifted Hannah off the bench. Setting her down gently, they stood face to face in the center of the pod.

Hannah took the lead, after kicking her shoes off, she unzipped her white plaid skirt and tossed it and her thong in the corner of the Pod. Next, she sexily rolled her knee-length socks down and tossed them to the side. Now nude, she grabbed the waistband of Oliver's sweatpants and pulled them along with his boxer briefs halfway down to his thighs. His angry rod snapped up, standing at attention. As Hannah marveled at its beauty, Oliver stepped out of his pants and inched closer.

Using his right knee to part her legs, Oliver lifted his thigh and pushed it into her slick, clean shaven pussy, grinding against her and nearly lifting her off the floor.

Hannah pressed down hard, her exposed clit being stroked by his powerful leg, sending waves of pleasure to though her body. Then she reached down and grasped Oliver's cock. Using her hand, she smeared the precum all over the tip of his penis. Looking down, she stroked it in her hand. The skin of his cock was stretched to its max. As she gently slid her hand up and down its length, she noted it was perfectly smooth. No loose skin whatsoever. Like a 7-inch slab of polished white marble. After several strokes, she lowered herself to her knees. Hannah on pressed her mouth to his cock and glanced up into Oliver's eyes seductively.

Recalling the Latina vixen from the video, Hannah focused her attention on the tip of his cock. She sucked it into her mouth, twirling her tongue along the rim. Moving further along Oliver's manhood, she added a slippery trail of saliva before returning to the pink tip.

She took him deeper into her mouth, dragging her warm lips along it's shaft back and forth. When she came to the pinkish purple ridge of his penis tip, she curled her lips over it, then proceeded slowly back down.