All Comments on 'Zero, Fifty, or One Hundred'

by Ahazura

Sort by:
  • 156 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good one!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Interesting

Seems quite obvious what will happen. If the storyline is to be consistent, there is no way she simply goes out. Her texts indicate her reticence about going beyond just dinner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing story!

Please, hurry on next chapter!

cpetecpeteover 8 years ago
Nice...

gonna be tough to match that opening, but I enjoyed your tale and look forward to "..the rest of the story."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

Lets keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please...

...don't spoil a good start by leaving it unfinished

ElenaSElenaSover 8 years ago
Slow and pedantic

You are obviously a gifted writer. You craft your prose and tell your story very artfully. The visuals are well handled. At the end of the day, it's just a bit too straight-laced for my liking. I read loving wives to experience more free spirits. That said, please keep writing. You are obviously gifted. It's just different strokes for different folks. I love Jamoca Almond Fudge and you gave me vanilla.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I dont agree with ElenaS 4*

I am sick of the lack of morality shown by characters on this site. Does she expect him to want to be a cuckold or something. The basis of your story is fine, I just feel you need to express the emotion and angst of the situation in a more detailed way. It seems he is just moving from one step to another without any real turmoil at the betrayal by his wife.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Excellent Start but I doubt she will opt for zero

The fact that he is working hard for them does not have any effect on the women of

LW. Seems to be a misogynist tendency.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
curtain 1, 2, or 3

We know she is being blackmailed. Doesn't like it. Has regret. But doesn't know how to get out of the set up on her own.

My only question is how messy will the confrontation with the company predator be? If, she chooses option 3, the only sure thing is at least one of "the crew" will also be there with a camera.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 8 years ago
Disagree with ElanaS also

LW is a totally Bipolar category, with its only constant being a lack of consistency. c: Some go there because they want to read about cheaters or cuckolds while others enjoy those who rise above the temptations. Being tricked or tricking others seems to be another frequent sub-genre. I liked your open-ended 'Lady or the Tiger' twist AND the promise of various conclusions to follow.

I'd nag about wanting your next Wizard chapter but I wouldn't want to be one of those who complain the author supplying them with pleasure (FOR FREE !!!) isn't performing fast enough. On the other hand, is it ok to whine just a little bit? Pretty pleeease?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Much too late.

Good story but the confrontation came too late. Much too late. Women don't court or fool around with other men while deciding whether or not to stay with their husbands. The agony of deciding already happened long before this stage. They do agonize for a long time, but that time is over. At this stage, they are making sure the guys they are fooling around are good choices before jumping ship. If not, they will find some other guys, and it's just a matter of time before they leave their husbands.

It's amusing that the husband in the story sounds like he still has control while the wife hangs her head in shame. In reality, she would simply shrug indifference as he presents her with choices, and would tell him to start packing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Anon 2/11/16

Did I read that right? There's a lack of morality on a porn site?

Someone call Larry Flynt.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Re-Reading

Had to skim this before reading the new sequel.

She "owes" him dinner for making sure the video didn't get out.

It didn't get out YET. She only has his word (ugh) that it was deleted, and even if it was,how many copies have been made? I'll bet anything that if she went to that dinner he would have used the video to get her into bed,

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Nice Read***

Thanks for sharing.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
You know we can't not...

jump to part 2.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
GNO's

While in the LW universe they always spell trouble, I'm amazed at how many comments there are that say that THEY would never let THEIR lives have a GNO!

Don't they ever go out with the guys? Does that mean they are looking for some pussy? Then why deny their wives the same privilege?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What an asshole!

Those were the words of a man that didn't want his marriage to survive. Many women would have told him to fuck off and left. Some women would have gone back upstairs, taken a shower and gone to bed. No women would have taken him to see Luke. Not with an attitude like his. Many would have told him to go ahead and divorce her. She'd take the house, full custody, alimony and child support. She's also take half of any bonus he got and half his retirement and IRA. And then she'd go out and find a man that actually loved and respected her. Maybe kick him in the balls on her way upstairs.

And then you added insult to injury by not putting any kind of ending to this mess.

Awful story telling.

No stars

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 7 years ago
to anon from 5/3

No this is how a reasonable man willing to give his wife a chance she does not deserve speaks. At this point he could give a shit and walk if she has a problem with the choices. You sound like a femdom kind of person.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Kids at home is the only reason

to give this bitch a chance. Get the PI to get pics and move on otherwise.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
Sad

I am not a burn the bitch kind of a guy. I believe in reconciliation and forgiveness. However she is such a liar it is hard to see how he could repair that kind of deceit.

I gave a 5 for great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hmm

so because he has a short term work increase, to provide better for her/family, she decides to cheat and act like a slut.

Throwing away her child's future.

wow what a woman.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
This good

He has given her three choices. Hope she picks the right one. Glad I found your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SEQUELS

I found several sequels. IMO can not improve on Ahazura's conclusion to his own story. However, streetdog may equal it. Strangelife's sequel (listed in Ahazura's Favorites) is, well, strange -- too offbeat for me. Stormbreyer's finish is unfinished, and for that reason, may rank lowest, although he started off well. Then Swingerjoe takes it in a direction not consistent with Ahazura's original, trying an untried scenario that would have been better left untried. FD45 recognizes this and tries to fix it, and maybe improves it, but it's better to just not read Swingerjoe and therefore not need FD45. I guess there's another fix-it of Swingerjoe by Anthony (?) but I did not read that.

Suggestion:. Read Ahazura's conclusion and/or streetdog's. The time that could have been used for the other sequels, spend on Cat5, Rehnquist, TxTallTales, Thucydides or your favorite author.

5 stars for both Ahazura's original story and sequel.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Time periods...

Was she fooling about for 3 months or 2 months? I hate it when the writer doesn't even know either!

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingabout 5 years ago
Really enjoyed it

I thought the husband was smart in this series. Rather than the unrealistic "i become a super spy" kind of BTB tale (i enjoy those to sometimes) it was more realistic about defending the relationship which he valued. The wife was also smarter than a lot of the stupid-bitch stories where the level of nonsense is so unrealistic (but fun also at times).

Thanks for giving us this story and showing how it doesn't always have to be the extreme. Hope to see more creative-entries from you in the LW category.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I've been watching for this.

I've read many stories where the husband hires a detective, gets the evidence, and divorces his wife. I've often wondered why he doesn't just confront her at the start and draw a line in the sand. Good story. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
finish the story

finish it

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again third time

Onen of the best stories ever. So good that even swingerjoe couldn't mess it up.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Work before family See it constantly

No communication and then? Especially wife time

Pandora's box

Even when work gets hectic HAVE to make family time

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Planning response before heard it all. Then rethink.

So tied up in work bomb could go off.

Family always before work.

Make time to discuss day

Doesn't need much time.

Working and studying for CPA exam still found time for family.

henny6henny6about 3 years ago

The story has no end

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Sounds fair enough

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars and I would have gone one step further to see a lawyer for a separation agreement to lay in front of her.

Then she would see the concrete evidence that her marriage was hanging by a very thin thread.

One more false move and she would be a struggling single divorced parent.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Can’t do Ahazura without this classic. One of my top 25 favorites in LW.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I don't get the third choice if she has already had sex with him. He's still willing to give her a chance??? Not buying it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great and tense story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

good first chapter where is the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hhmmm, watts it gonna be?? Gonna be nother chapter??? LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was LW drama at it's very best. Filled with suspense and intrigue with believable characters acting in believable ways, culminating in a dramatic confrontation and a cliff hanger ending. 5 stars I give but that score doesn't do justice to this fine work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really well constructed. She is right on thr edge. The text messages tell a lot. Lot of LW drama. Friend tipped him off (you go Linda!) and husband is assertive yet rstional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Finally.... a writer whose MC takes charge like a person in real life would!! Fifty Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incomplete story.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now6 months ago

Great setup ... now on to YOUR conclusion... I can hardly wait.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dumbass. You don’t give her choices, she’s already made her choices. She engaged in dating behavior, and opened her heart to another man. She already ended the marriage. Divorce just lets the government know.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice to see someone be a decent person and tell the husband what’s going on. Of course, the friend should have told him much sooner, but at least she finally got around to doing the right thing.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's the lies by omissions that are the most deadly in marriages, especially when some asshole is trying to work their way into your wife's pants. That's because they can pile up to such an extent while still making it seem like she's not really doing anything wrong, at least in her head. And all it takes is one seed (usually placed there by some slut, as is the case here) and there's never a shortage of pussyhounds to help that seed grow.

Sharon made one little mistake after another (handing her panties was a big one but she was drunk as hell because Luke kept plying her with booze; that was his plan though to get her to do something foolish he could use against her) and it escalated to the point where in her head she's justifying going to see him because he's blackmailing her, which to be honest is a very thin excuse, but at this point in her little delusional world is more than enough. She's caught up in the current of her own bullshit and probably didn't even realise it. She doesn't seem like she wants to cheat based on her texts; she just feels like this is how she gets rid of that video, and maybe also a little male attention. Let's hope she makes the right decision now that all the cards are on the table.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great call by the husband.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pathetic, I wouldn't stay with her at all. And what's the pathetic husband sorry for, he was working his ass for their life to have a secure comfortable life and oh wow she gets to be slutty behind his back. And the mc is sorry for this like seriously? What choice is there to make, divorce her ass he's still young, successful and move on. But as usual author's gives options for a raac bringing in the kids, marriage counseling etc etc, I'll take a reconciliation if it's done right. But this the husband attitude to solve the problem is not likeable at all.. he should have just said I know about your late night dates behind my back and be done with it,giving shitty options, now it's like it's the husband is the want who is working to save the marriage and towards reconciliation not the cheater. She didn't do anything to deserve a second chance after he gave her the option.. now no matter how the author tries to make it up, it's the mc who gave second chance for no reason just because he love's her so much as usual with lots of trashy wimp mc. Now obviously the slutty wife will take the best option available, and the mc wimpy husband forgives her and a stupid raac story is done

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another tragic tale about a man who sacrifices his soul and his marriage to a job and a woman who goes running off to another man at the first hint of friction in the marriage. JR

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOg3 months ago

Interesting that he only said if she hadn’t had relations with Luke he’d think about it. Idiot! He left the door wide open for her to lie about all the other men she may have had.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She cheated, dump her ass. Lying, flirting, giving her fucking panties to and deep kissing the guy. Come on, that's just too much. Of course it turns RAAC here but most guys wouldn't take that slut back. She's proven to be deceitful, untrustworthy, and is liable to stray again at the next road bump in the marriage, should he give her a second chance. I just don't see how any sane person would see past all that. He deserves better. Working his ass off to give his family a good life while still trying to be a good father and husband, and that's the thanks he gets from his wife? Fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why was she wearing her LBD?? Nah, bro.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah2 months ago

I enjoyed this chapter. The dialogue is clear and concise, the characters are rational and relatable and the tension has built nicely. I agree with the previous commenter. The little black dress is sketchy for ‘just dinner with a friend.’

Not a good look for the loving wife. Top notch drama. Crack on.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Get with reality

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous