All Comments on 'Zero, Fifty, or One Hundred'

by Ahazura

Sort by:
  • 155 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
THE 100% IS IN-ACCURATE

it all cums down to will power. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great first story

For first story. I was wondering about 0, 50, 100. Nice ending. Note I am not a grammar nazi. I get to read good and not so good stories for free. I don't discuss that.

Thank you for your submission and looking forward for more stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interminable and boring conversation

The build up killed any interest I had in continuing. God that was sleep inducing.

Two days of awful slobbering in loving wives. Only frontlinecaster, bony/vastly can save us now. Quick, someone write a bunch of stories about cum slurping, gay dudes and psychopathic women!

HeWhoGoesThereHeWhoGoesThereabout 8 years ago
Liking it so far.

It's always a shame to see relationships implode due to lack of communication. Hopefully things haven't gone too far and can be salvaged.

Also, can I say how refreshing it is to see a husband take action like this? None of that stalking bullshit, following the wife around, waiting until the last possible second to interfere, or sometimes not interfering at all. Finally, someone has the sense to stop the snowball before it gets too big.

3 stars from me for this first installment. I would rate it higher, but it doesn't have enough substance for a 4, IMO. And it doesn't look like there's much more to go in the next chapter, since we're already at the climax of the story, with just the resolution left. Maybe add in Sharon's side of the story for more detail and depth?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Hit the requisite hot buttons

But leaving conclusion that far open ended is consumate, rookie author, indecisive, bitch move . It's bad enough when JPB does it and you Ahazura have 500 plus stories to write before you're in his league. That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Long drawn out boring intro, rushed ending. 1*

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Great So Far

We are the sum of our the choices we make in our lives. Sharon has made a lot of stupid, bad choices - hopefully she had also made a lot of good choices. Unfortunately, the bad may outweigh the good. If that is the case, she could be defined as a "bad" person. Bad to be around, bad to know, worse to be married to her. So, Bob has to weigh her character in deciding if he still wants to be associated with her. In this case her behavior is so stupid, so public and so slutty that it is likely an indication of who she really is at her core. Bob may want to take the opportunity she has given him to justify a divorce and get away from her. It doesn't matter how pretty she is if she is a bad person that he can't trust. She will make him miserable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Worked up well.

Worked up well to the point of the tale, and the title of the tale, Not revealing it until the final paragraph was a masterstroke.

Dialogue was okay, Personalisation ditto. Unlike others, I'm somewhat of a grammar nazi, counted three, possibly four bloopers, mostly apostrophied plurals. tut tut.

All in all, the tale is well-spun, follows logically and is thoroughly enjoyable.

Cheers, and Thanks

Kilroy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow a long build up and no story, it only begins at the table

If this is a series you should have said so, if not you wrote a good long introduction with no story............... 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pretty good for initial offering

Pretty good for first time author. I hope you will add your finish soon, and I too would like to see other authors expound on this as well.

That seems to be one area of LW that has fallen away. Older stories like How high a price, a joke , Ari , and some others that I can't think of right now , used to be a part of LW that I actually enjoyed. I don't know if people got lazy expecting FTDS to cover everything or what, but I wish more authors would open up their stories to allow others to take their shot at it , and others would take them up on it. 4*'s

Cpprcrk

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
The writer's option...

The writer's option...The writer knows the story, knows his characters, so I believe having all that knowledge he must be the one to finish the story...Any other writer would take the story and characters from his/her point of view and sure all would be different...After reading this story only one solution appears to be the one possible: The one where he confronts the predator!! Why? because he must be sure about the video being deleted...He can't let that threat flowing free in the air...And he must show the predatror how much he has to lose if he doesn't back off...And even with this solution they have a lot to work together to save the marriage...3* for now

Tanz64Tanz64about 8 years ago
Good Job

Good job for your first story. Looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't leave us hanging like others do.

RePhilRePhilabout 8 years ago
Very well done! 5 & FAV to start you off

You didn't need the sexual intermission at all. It actually diminished the story alittle. Looking forward to your second chapter. And yes no WACCs here ( Wimp Ass castrated Cuckolds)

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 8 years ago
The easiest thing about a story is

the beginning. Most writers can hit a home run if they only need to set up a conflict. The resolution is what will separate the wheat from the chaff. This was a beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great start

a really good first attempt. I enjoyed it, and am looking forward to the next chapter. It`s good to have someone challenge Vandemonium 1 as the best new writer on LW.

horny_gurl55horny_gurl55about 8 years ago
excellent start

the first chapter went perfectly, he put her in her place, now all he has to do is stand his ground and implement his rules and not become a cuckold, lets all hope and pray she will take the 100

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Pretty Good

I quite liked it. One observation, though. If you are going to be true to her there is only one possible answer. She has given no indication she intends to cheat nor that she much likes Romeo so why would she choose anything other than 100? Only a poor writer changes the character of one of his players in midstream to contrive an outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
AGREE WITH TWENTYSEVEN ABOVE

The next chapter needs to come out fast ---- This is excellent for a new author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pins and needles

Pins and needles - Don't leave us hanging - BTW - nice character development, believable characters. I like your writing style and hope you submit more.

DrPopeDrPopeabout 8 years ago
Well ....

Pretty damm good for a first effort ....

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
Well started

For once hubby confronts the soon-to-be-cheating wife before she goes out and gives her the necessary ultimatum as she is about to leave. As usual the thrust of the story depends on having the necessary technological scrutiny of the recorded conversations between wife and boyfriend. He had the warning from Vicki, true, but it was only the techy stuff that really put him in the picture. What was life like before all that stuff was available? It was all down to getting the right gossip I think or getting the PI actually to follow the subject.

Other strorytellers seem to leave the actual confrontation till much later making it more of an evidence collecting exercise. Another common theme is the work pressure placed on hubby that is misunderstood or resented by the wife thus becoming part of the background to her probable cheating. Poor overworked husbands!

wonder203wonder203about 8 years ago
Great!

For a first effort this is over the top. Well done!

LazylonerLazylonerabout 8 years ago
One small problem in my mind

This Luke chap already has been warned that one more incident of sexual harassment will get him fired. The DSW (dumb slut wife) doesn't have to worry about the video. She just has to tell HR that Luke made a sexual comment and threatened to blackmail her and he's toast. And I bet he knows that.

I find that every time I run into the "I have video, sleep with me or else" storylines I end up wondering if the writer has worked in any kind of office environment in the last 3-5 years. The amount of anti-sexual harassment pressure at most companies is almost silly. There is no way any man would make that kind of threat to a co-worker unless he was already sure she was a DSW, because a halfway intelligent one would just get a lawyer and report to HR that she was being harassed. Instant payday for her, instant career crash and burn for the guy.

mike9698mike9698about 8 years ago
will wait to vote

but i like this so far. why wait until she has slept with him. confront her now. that way if you do end up staying together you can have some self respect. the only thing is he said if she fucked him already she would need to help her hubbby confront him. this makes no sense. so even if she has been sucking his dick he will still stay with her as long as she helps him confront her lover.

Ducky7Ducky7about 8 years ago
Great story loved the feel

of realness in life. Next chapter could be very short. 0 50 100 makes for a very short sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I am waiting to vote myself.

Unfinished stories like this can go in a lot of directions. Thus far it is well written, and could go about anywhere, from still liking it to not.

Far too often on this site we see stories like this never end, so, hopefully you have a scenario figured out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
incomplete

should have been another option. to have any further discussion, a copy of the video must be supplied. no copy(erased?) Divorce with suit to have one hundred percent custody of child with no visitation.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistabout 8 years ago
Huh

I think you overexplained things here. Giving us her text messages to the guy pretty much showed us exactly how clear her choice is, because it was so specific in showing where her heart is at. There's nothing there to suggest she would make any choice, once caught, but to protect her marriage. I feel no suspense.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Fair

“If he had been more attentive then maybe this whole thing wouldn't have happened.” – NO! That’s typical cuck bullshit! If she’s feeling neglected, she can TALK to her husband about, certainly try that before flirting with a known cockhound!

“I will be getting a room in case we drink too much.” – A room? If it’s all so innocent, wouldn’t they need two rooms?

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re: Blackmail

One thing that always gets me is how the victim does more under the threat of blackmail than what they did to get blackmailed!

Like here, she dirty-danced and gave him her panties, and to keep that quiet she's about to sleep with him (you KNOW that's where it was going if hubby didn't step up!).

As others have said all she has to do is threaten HIM with another sexual harassment charge to bring him to heel.

Dirty_SteveDirty_Steveabout 8 years ago
A good and somewhat different beginning than most

Most stories like this have the husband saying nothing and letting the wife choose. When something happens he explodes and divorce begins (no turning back or forgiveness). It seems impossible for me to imagine a loving husband who refuses to do something to save his marriage. Telling her he knows before she chooses makes this a different story.

As for comments about it not having any surprises left... It was obvious that she loved him from the text and did not want a physical relationship...but it's obvious this guy is not going to play fair...that he intended to blackmail and possibly drug her at the hotel. Her husband might not have only saved his marriage but may have saved his wife from a possible rape.

Guess girls night out may be permanently canceled. Seems like an agreed upon concept that women who go out together are going to end up cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Where is the ending?

This, like many other stories on this site, is lacking a conclusion. If this were a movie or published novel, nobody would see or read another product from that director or author. No one likes to be kept hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great start for a beginner. I like this story a lot.

The BTB crowd will also put a writter to death if he doesn't kill off the wife and preditor. So I think she will choice option 3. She was sucuming to his blackmail and thankful for the deletion of the video. But she should have owned up to her husband and told him the story. She is weak to give into such blackmail. She doesn't even like this guy, so option 3 is the only one she will take. Lucky her friend told bob the facts , so he can save his marriage before she gives herself to him ,even being blackmailed doesn't cut that choice. She is in fear of her marriage and not handling the situation well.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 8 years ago
As the Unoriginalist says

No suspense. However, it is still a good first story. Not built around the standard template. I hope you'll keep on writing.

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
@Unoriginalist "Protect her marriage?"

The very fact of the texts make it abundantly clear that she doesn't care about "protecting her marriage". She is concerned about protecting her ass and her livelihood, and that's it. She made her decision to throw the marriage away at the get go.

telboy17telboy17about 8 years ago
Good to be given a choice

Too many stories here let the man give the girl enough rope to hang themselves then jump down hard to appease the idiot BTB's. This guy does the right thing and confronts his wife before the marriage is terminal.

She behaved extremely badly in her drunken knicker dance. But after he read the texts and knew she had not actually slept with the arsehole I thought the choices given to her were well done.

I especially like the 3rd choice. Although maybe the 15 mins alone should be in a dark alley.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Can't wait for your conclusion

Ignorance is NEVER bliss, it is ignorance - which is what some of the respondants here have practiced by not reading the preamble to your story, which stated that the conclusion will be presenting in Ch.2.

I personally am looking forward to the next installment of this tale, and wondering which path the author will choose.

5/5 for the presentation and buildup so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good job

The trust is gone and years of hard work still won't get that back . It's not about the wife anymore it's how much pain the hubby is willing to take the rest of his life with her. I've worked with couples for years about this most can't last 3 years . The husbands just can't take not knowing every time she's late tells a little lie or a strange look . Not saying it can't work but his love will never be the same for her . He may forgive her but he will never forget get when she's not happy she goes to another man . And yes I think she has cheated on hubby, a woman does not give her party's to someone she's not fucking .

elling50elling50about 8 years ago
Three

She will chose the third alternative.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 8 years ago
Any man who yells at his wife

Isn't worth being married too. She needs to divorce the shithead for everything he has and teach him that violence and the threat of violence isn't acceptable in a marriage.

She may or may not have cheated but he definitely scared her and who wants to be married to an abusive husband?

nickbgbnickbgbabout 8 years ago
A good opening half to the story.

I'm glad that you'll be shifting perspective in the conclusion, be it to bring us the wife's introspection or more detail on what actually took place between her and this Luke.

The relationship might be salvageable if the affair has mostly been emotional up to this point point, and any sex has been very recent. How she explains matters will also be important of course.

Looking forward to Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice

oh BTW wackdoodle is an IDOIT. if my wife had done what Sharon did, you bet there would have been some yelling.

EddboyEddboyabout 8 years ago
lol

Whackadoodle as the last comment said.. are you an idiot? Do you not think that women and men are equals? Im sure you feel its fine for a woman to yell at a man but not the other way around.. smh on another note Good start to the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great beginning

Very good start. The hook has been set with your readers.

Oh and Whackdoodle is a perfect name. This marriage is in total crisis and he isn't supposed to raise his VOICE? Raising one's voice isn't about abuse. Its about emphasis. In the same circumstances, with all of this knowledge, any REAL MAN would be doing a lot of 'emphasizing'.

AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingabout 8 years ago
Good start.

Great cliff-hanger. Good start to main characters. Keep going.

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 8 years ago
Superior First Chapter and First Story!

Very realistic story and believable characters with real world flaws and problems.

I look forward to your conclusion, honestly, there is only one recourse.

5* for me.

Thanks for the fun read and please keep writing.

hebert100hebert100about 8 years ago
very good 1st submission

thank you. very good 1st story. love how you fleshed out your characters. will there be a follow-up to this story, or will you submit a new one. either way I look forward to reading it.

I agree with others wackdoodle is one wacko doodle

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Actions not covered.

He limited the prohibited actions to oral sex and intercourse. He should have included touching breasts, digital stimulation and hand stimulation.

dwbdazdwbdazabout 8 years ago
Great first chapter!

Don't take too long for the next. Good read and has me looking forward to the next installment.

Darksideofficial22Darksideofficial22about 8 years ago
Impressive First Story

Very good first story. I hope you continue the story thanks for the ffort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"I will be putting up my ending to the story in part two ..."

So, you know this was only chapter 1 and you couldn't be bothered to use a chapter number in the title to warn that this wasn't a complete story? I can only conclude you don't give a fuck about your own story or the readers.

<P>

Some may excuse that this is your first story. Bullshit, unless you have never, ever read a book that has chapter numbers.

Rhsc1Rhsc1about 8 years ago
Gonna need

To finish. I would' rely on others...your ideas, you should finish. How about part two?

OneShotOneOneShotOneabout 8 years ago
Just another RAAC story

She has already cheated. Even if he beats the shit out of Luke he's still a wimp because he's going to take her back.

harbormaster1harbormaster1about 8 years ago
Do Not Be JPB

You got a lot of comments which means great first story......add a conclusion.....or else you are JPB....don't be JPB!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Something I think was missed

Another item that Bob should have listed in his options to Sharon: report/have Luke written up on sexual harassment charges. They wouldn't be working together anymore... That should be another big condition.

carvohicarvohiabout 8 years ago
Welcome to hell!

Ah yes the critics will be out. This is the LW section after all.

Now to the real bull...

Great story by the way. Believable characters, honest set up, good friend, too narrowly focused husband, cad on the prowl, easily influenced susceptible wife. Simple straightforward plot with no irrelevant side trips, and a good end for part one that will make everyone want to come back for part two. I liked all the characters, even Sharon, except the cad of course.

Don't rush it, but get part two out as soon as your comfortable.

One suggestion. If you haven't, read some DQ Steele , Ohio, Hard Days Knight, Just Plain Bob, Oshaw, Rehnquist, Francis MacComber, Troubadour, KK, the list is long. Be sure to read Unoriginalist's "Boilerplate".

This is a five! Stay with it. Thanks,

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
okay

But poubic hair was a bit of a laugh, as was him saying tgif was on a thursday, then you really came up with a goody. On the wednesday night you made him say it was so long since he had been home early on A FRIDAY.

this is a bit of nitpicking as overall it was pretty good, but this stuff puts off the reader breaking the illusion. Believe me when I write novels it happens to me, but you need to train yourself to self edit if you dont want to disappoint yourself.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good start

Forge ahead and finish the story. *****

javmor79javmor79about 8 years ago
Wow. Nice start

Enough said. Looks like an interesting premise. I may accept your offer for another chapter. Maybe. IG something interesting comes to me and I see that you haven't posted anything else, I may try my hand at it.

We'll see.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 8 years ago
Now that's what I call a good start!

Hopefully you, and others, will finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ugh, well...

Your story was going great, but I don't like how you ended it with him confronting her. I was hoping for more drama to see what would have happened if he didn't confront her. He should have gone to the restaurant in disguise and saw what happened. He didn't give her the chance to prove her true fidelity. Now it's just another predictable ending with them reconciling. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good read

5🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Does it matter where the parts of a sentence go?

In choice three you have him say, "You tell him to never talk or contact you again in front of me." So it's OK for her to contact him behind his back?

Of course not. He should say, "You tell him in front of me to never talk to or contact you again."

So it does matter what order you say things in. Does this make me a grammar nazi? So be it.

I did enjoy the story, and I'm looking forward to the rest. I agree with those who say that you and only you should finish it.

slamdog1slamdog1about 8 years ago
Very good start

You have done well for an initial story in a category that has some excellent writers and some unforgiving critics. Always finish the story and for my preference stay away from the cucks...

thog4uthog4uabout 8 years ago
It's Your Story!!!

IMHO, great 1st story with great character buildup. That said, as noted it's your story tell it the way YOU want to tell it. The protagonist is shown to be concerned about his family, an alpha (based on choices), and even concedes much in the third alternative. I have three points: 1.) Being consistent with the storyline, option three (100%) is the only acceptable choice; 2.) with the caveat that she tells the a****** never to contact her again, period; and 3.) the time for action is preemptive, not reactive (unlike so many cocks) - take care of your family. Ta very much for your contribution.

thog4u

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cheating is not the problem, only a symptom of the problem.

The problem is that Sharon wants something she's not getting from her marriage, and she's not confronting her husband about what her desires are. This could be because what she wants she knows her husband cannot/will not give her, which is permission to act like she's not married. Or maybe she just wants a man to actually act like a husband, who protects her from predators, and if need be protects her from her own stupidity. Its not all her fault.

Let's admit up front that the husband is at least permitting if not encouraging her juvenile slutty behavior. He thinks its OK for his wife and mother of his child to go to nightclubs without him, and get drunk in the bargain? What kind of husband is this? He thinks its OK for her to be socializing and dancing with strange men, and without him even being there to observe her, and their, behavior? He's never heard of women being drugged, kidnapped, raped in the men's room, etc.? Bullshit. Yeah, she's been playing the slut, while he's been playing the dumb shit hasn't got a clue absentee husband. These two losers deserve each other, and they deserve what they do to each other.

So, a pretty good thought provoking story. I hope you continue with a conclusion that is logical and believable based on the characters you have developed up to this point. Good luck with it, and thanks for your time and effort so far.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 8 years ago
Great start.

I hope the rest of the story can be read in the next few days. hope to see more from you. Please if you write more, please publish them quickly (Every other day if not every day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Can't login for some reason...

Great first story but I hope option two or three they address what she isn't getting from him and the fact that she didn't bring it up. So many stories whether they reconcile or burn the woman just talk about the act not about what precipitated it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Talk to I?

It might be a good idea to have someone check for errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
zero, fifty, or one hundred

Much like baseball...waiting for the pay off pitch!

Nice set up, and I wonder what her story is. Hell, it could be legit.

Well, it's fiction, yes?!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting start

Some logic errors and a husband that isn't that clever or smart. But since it is unclear if this is the finished product I'm not sure how to score it. If this is the first chapter and you're planning on a second chapter to wrap it up, then this is a 3 star effort. If you are expecting another author to write a conclusion or that the readers will decide how it ends in their minds, then it's a 1 for failure to finish.

mpedwardsmpedwardsabout 8 years ago
Almost

This isn't a story yet, but it has potential. I'm not invested in BTB etc. , just interested in seeing how it plays out. Don't leave us hanging.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Great set up, throw the pitch

Sorry didn't mean to step on another commentators baseball analogy. I do love a good writer plying their craft. Where are you taking us. I can't wait. xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more please

Please write part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a part 2, if you please

this is a good start, but not a real story

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Excellent Start

Now time for chapter 2. I can't rate this because there's nothing to rate yet. It all depends on her decision. We'll see...

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
@Anonymous Re: Chapter Numbers

Ahazura stated at the very beginning that there would be a part two, so what you're upset about is having to click on the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Re: Great set up, throw the pitch

I'll go after Annette. Please, the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really a 4th Choice?

The 3rd choice really has a disclaimer, "if you haven't slept with him or given or received oral sex". Does that mean if she picks the 3rd choice, all bets are off? Like Annette, i'd love the story continued. A number of hard choices to make. The 3rd choice is really a caveat, if she hadn't given oral to Luke, but Luke says she does, a tough choice on who Bob would believe at this point.

More, more, more, please.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 8 years ago
Part 2 or Not the Answer is Obvious

If the author keeps in synch with the Sharon character he created she will opt for the 100% choice. She really wants to maintain the marriage and this option will give her the out she really wants. She needs an excuse to dump Luke and here it is. She doesn't seem to be the kind of woman who will get all indignant over being found out. She's more like the child who really wants to be disciplined. Now that her husband is acting forcefully she'll breath a sigh of relief as she disposes of Luke. Hubby had better keep on his toes in the future. If he drifts away again for work or whatever reason he may have the same problem again. She's vulnerable, but does want to keep the marriage but also needs stroking. A realistic sounding tale. 4*

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 8 years ago
Where And When

Do we get the rest of the story????? Soon, I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Story

Four star work.

Given the path so far and assuming she hasn't had any type of sex with him, choice 3 is probably more like 75% in reality. Things only got this far because of her choices as an active and willing participant (the pantie thing; the hot kiss in public, the hot little black dress).

May be time for him to find a better wife.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
If the number of comments is a valid indication

this is an excellent start. You have stirred up the crowd. Well done.

I am looking forward to reading your solution to the dilemma you have created.

imho Bob needs a support team. I am sure romeo will have Sam hovering somewhere nearby with his camera at the ready. And an additional thought regarding Luke, if he and his crew are this blatant among his coworkers he has blackmailed other women before.

yes, I hate predators.

robinhodrobinhodabout 8 years ago
I like it...

Much better than all those stories where, "I thought I'd wait to see how far she would go". This man is real!

I also seem to be about the only reader who is content to let a writer decide when to end his story. What's wrong with suspense, and leaving to the reader's imagination?

Having said that, if another chapter comes along, you can be sure I'll read it.

Well done Ahazura and welcome to this site.

fisheronefisheroneabout 8 years ago
Make or break

I think husband is doing the right thing confronting her. From her texts it sounds like her friend called husband just in time. I think she still loves him and will take hubby to bar and let husband clean his plow good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"Much better than all those stories where, "I thought I'd wait to see how far she would go". This man is real!"

The reason they do that is because they can't be babysitting her all the time. They have to be able to trust their partner to do the right thing on her own. If you have to forcefully prevent your wife from cheating, what's going to happen next time if you don't catch her before it happens?

If you're in a relationship where your wife is just going to fuck another man unless you personally put a stop to it each time, you had better have a cuck fetish, be rich enough to afford to have her watched at all times, divorce her, or get ready to start drinking very early in the day.

To the author, congratulations on what has so far been a well-written and interesting first story. I look forward to your conclusion, as well as any contributed by others, such as Javmor79. Thanks for the read.

Cog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I don't see any salvation for this marriage. Cheating is not the problem, only a symptom.

This woman has no self respect, and not much intelligence. She has formed an emotional bond with another man, giving him all indications through her intimate personal actions (fuck her words) that she has romantic and sexual interest in him. She's wearing her sexy date dress, the one she wears for her husband, for supposedly an innocent dinner?!? By any standard she has already cheated on her husband, and her children. That she may be ignorant of the implications and ramifications of her actions only validates that this woman may be just too stupid to be a loyal competent wife and mother. The question is, what is it about her marriage or herself that has induced her to behave this way? Or has she always been a bit of a bimbo, and Luke was her first real opportunity to engage her slutty persona? When an intelligent woman thinks her husband is neglecting her, she starts lobbying for his attention, continuing to turn up the heat until no other aspect of their life can function or go forward until the issue is addressed. And if he has been neglecting his wife, he must be neglecting the children too, which will only intensify an intelligent wife's insistence that hubby get his attitude corrected or there will be hell to pay. Do I need to point out that an intelligent woman will do all of this Before she starts cheating with other men, in any shape or form? Actually, she won't start fucking around with other men until the divorce is completed, the children are settled, and she finally has time to start considering finding a real mate to replace the asshole who decided he was too busy to be a husband and father.

What we have here is a woman who may have some legitimate grievances, but has gotten the order of redress, out of order. Hubby, children, and marriage first. Fucking around, maybe, as part of replacing a hubby and a marriage that no longer exist. As with any marriage, hubby needs to determine if she's as good as he can do, or is it time to cut her loose and replace her with a better woman. I'm good with whatever he chooses. Maybe she grows up and engages more of her brain, or maybe this will happen again and he will only delay the inevitable break up.

An interesting plot and characters. Thank you for your time and talent. I will wait to score it when I can evaluate the completed work. Good luck with it. And thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Duh

Girls night out, drinking, dancing makes wife a cheating whore slut.

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESabout 8 years ago
Good First Effort

I enjoyed the story so far. A twist at the confrontation but VERY original. I would recommend having someone proofread / edit the next chapter. Keep up the good work

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 8 years ago
Excellent Story - 5 Stars

Given her actions and emails, I think her response should be the 100 option. She's obviously done some things she shouldn't have, but nothing that means a death sentence for their marriage.

FD45FD45about 8 years ago
The writing is fine

The plot works. Transitions go from one to another. The characters are believable. The situation works.

My quibble, and it is a small one, is 'what exactly do you write for a second part'?

Just Plain Bob, in one of his dick moves, wrote a 3 or 4 part story with excellent characterization and engagement and ended in a similar fashion 'Sign the one sided post nup, or I am gone forever'.

And he left no answer at all, because, as stated, he was being a dick. Because he will NEVER finish that story with the answer.

BUT...he has a point. Once you have the answer, which is essentially one word what ELSE do you write? Now a lot of guys write a wifely POV story which tells us the exact same crap, except we learn exactly what her thinking in and if and how she gave this guy sloppy hand or blow jobs. Which is not NEW material but OLD material.

So I am interested in where you are going. The only viable story is IMO is the recovery phase.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pretty good so far.

I really can't see how a man could trust a lying bitch like her though.

Rw43Rw43about 8 years ago
Whole story consists of background, one conversation, and his diatribe.

No wonder she was ripe for a player.

BTW, Ladies Night Out is way, way too unsafe to happen every week. She is asking for trouble because women frequently get bored by good behavior--and then they get curious with that many opportunities available to them.

Lots of churches offer days out for moms to get a break from being enveloped in their child-rearing role when few male players are out and about, and it's too early to drink heavily. Of course, the lack of drama from those weekday characters means they don't get erotic stories written about them.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Half-baked

It's difficult to comment on a story that is only half finished. Honestly, regardless of how it ends, I don't know how it can be done in an interesting way. Reading about a couple breaking up or trying to reconcile is about as dull as this genre gets, IMHO. I don't see how this story ends in any other way.

I give the author credit for allowing the cheated-upon husband to actually TALK to his wife before she had her affair. All too often in these stories, hubby performs some super secret spy maneuvers to catch the lovers in the act. That plot device was tedious the first time I read it. The problem, though, is that by actually communicating like a real married couple, the author has painted himself into a corner.

One interesting aspect of this story that I find interesting is defining that fine line between faithfulness and infidelity. We can probably all agree that wifey cheated in this story, but at what point? Was it when she had lunch with him? When she danced with him? When she handed him her panties? When she kissed him? When she accepted a date with him? Or has she not cheated yet because they didn't have sex?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unrealistic

The husband has no problem with his wife going away every weekend to nightclubs? The wife also knew where the date would end. You don't go out in sexy black dress just to talk with a friend.

The problem with confronting her is that the husband will never know if she would have chosen to be faithful had he let the situation play out, and without knowing this will he just blindly trust that she will never do something like this again? Or will he spend the rest of their marriage constantly keeping a watch over her?

rnebularrnebularabout 8 years ago
Going out is normal

Ok, would love to see the end of this tale, but to the anony that said the comment about going out by herself, you have obviously never been married. I'm not saying that every woman goes out with the girls, but a lot do and it's OK. Guys do the same thing, usually involving poker or sports bars. Anyhow good work but I do think you should present your version of an ending, that way others coups so wrote alternate endings but we would have yours.

1WrongRight1WrongRightabout 8 years ago
50/50

Ok, congrats on writing and posting you're story. Not sure why you picked the toughest category- but you did. Do keep writing, enjoy the positive comments, shrug off the bottom feeders, and consider any advice from those in the middle. On the whole you've got a C+ here. I don't know why some writers feel the need to tell the reader what they're going to do...have a little faith that we'll figure it out. And since you are setting us up for part 2, leave us dangling, stop it at the little black dress and "we need to talk."

Generally you have a much better chance of getting a "truer" answer by simply asking questions, questions, questions. Multiple choice questions, especially with consequences attached ain't gonna tell you much about WHY. You've put her in the position of going along with what you want because you're in charge right now. So she ends it with the sleaze, so you beat him up or get him fired, BIG FUCKING DEAL, if she was as committed to her course of action as putting on that little black dress indicates, a line has been crossed, a choice was made...no chance of unringing that bell man.

Anyway, good luck, waiting to see how you wrap this up

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 8 years ago
Good first story

Marriage is already over. The husband in order to remain married will have to do all the repair work. This is the problem with reconciliation. Now people will argue they haven't had sex, irrelevant. Cheating in most cases happens well before the physical act. In this story the wife has already cheated emotionally and intellectually. And while most people do not consider kissing cheating, kissing is more intimate than sex. So the husband must forgive all this with no reason to do so and then be ever vigilant because clearly she is untrustworthy.

So he must also cut back on his career which is her reason for her actions. Thus decreasing their standard of living all in the attempt to keep a marriage that clearly she doesn't value. This is a no win situation for the husband. He divorces her and the child loses a stable home. He keeps her and spends the next thirteen years fire brigading his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Next time is...

where the star rating is decided. Well done so far I hope the next chapter is not long in coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Here's a situation where there is a moderate chance they can save the marriage....

.....but she had already gone so far out of her marriage, she may be unable to win him back.

He will be doing all the forgiving and she all the sucking up. That will fort old, and when the next demanding project comes along, he will have no foundation of trust to believe that she won't take up with some slimeball again.

Once she's demonstrated that she handles loneliness with faithlessness, she's kinda become damaged goods.

My wife pulled a similar stunt in our 6th year together. I took work in another state and suggest she stay and live her life with her boyfriend.

She was inconsolable and I wasn't interested in making her feel any better at that point. I began packing my stuff and the boy's stuff (we had two boys, 6 & 4 then), studiously avoiding her and her stuff. On the day I was set to depart, the following week, she came out and got in the rental truck with us, looking forward, her jaw set, saying nothing.

We talked about six weeks later, she confessing her affair and saying she'd rather live with me anywhere than stay at home without me. We're still together, but it has never been the same, nor as good as those first 6 years.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous