Zero Fucks Given

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dog? What the hell. Them gangbangers is trouble."

"Yeah, but they got connections."

&&&&&

Sylvester and Peg entered the run-down house. The bottom floor seemed to be filled with people in various stages of inebriation. At the stairs a huge man stood with his arms crossed. Sylvester spoke to the man.

"We here to see Dog."

"You bringin' money?

"No."

You bring women or dope."

"No."

"Then what the hell do you want?"

"We want to talk. We got a proposition."

"Wait here."

The man turned and went upstairs. He came back down in a few minutes.

"Go on up. You got five minutes. You ain't done in five minutes I come up there and toss yo' skinny ass down them stairs."

Sylvester and Peg hurried upstairs and found Dog, sitting on a huge overstuffed chair. A naked white woman sat at his feet. He was smoking a joint and looked mellow. He was smiling.

"Well, if it ain't Sylvester and Peg What you boys peddlin' today?"

"Ugh. We got a proposition."

"Let's hear it."

Sylvester began to talk. He told Dog about Chester and how his life had gone sideways. He told him about Mags and what a bitch she was.

"We just thought since the old man is a real hero and what not, you might put together a little party for him. You know. Bring a couple of yo girls and some of the guys. He can't do nothing but watch anymore. They could put on a show for him. I bet he would like it."

Dog listened and then leaned forward. His hand strayed down to rub over the woman's tit. She seemed stoned or drunk. Her eyes were glazed and slightly out of focus.

"Let me get this straight. You want me to bring a couple of whores and some guys to fuck them so some old white fucker can get his rocks off?"

Sylvester nodded. Dog laughed uproariously.

"You fuckers are crazy. Get your asses out of my face."

&&&&&

Sylvester and Peg walked slowly along the street.

"It was a good try."

"It was a fucking failure man. He laughed at us. We lost any cred we had with that crew."

"We didn't have any cred to begin with."

"What do we do now?"

"I dunno but I will think of something."

&&&&&

Chester sat watching the street. He was actually drinking coffee instead of bourbon or scotch. The top of his desk was cleaned and neatly organized. He was waiting for the truck from the resale center to show up. The attic was looking much better. About half the old furniture was gone. The rest of the junk had been sort of organized. It was at least stacked neatly along one wall where he could access it if he wanted to.

Things in the lower parts of the house were still about like they had been for years. Maggie lived her own life in the same house he occupied. She had long ago moved into one of the spare bedrooms and made the hall bath her domain. Most of her days were spent in the living room except when she went out jogging, went out with friends, or went to the gym. Chester resolved the issue and as long as she kept her sharp tongue to herself, he was fine with the situation.

He glanced out the window as the truck pulled into the circular drive and he saw the usual crew getting out. He went to the door to greet them. As usual, Bill kept to the script and rang the doorbell while holding his clipboard. Chester welcomed them In and they all went up to the attic where Chester would point to items, Bill would make notes while Sylvester, Peg, and Jorge moved the furniture. Today, several of the larger pieces were going down the stairs, including a huge Victorian couch. When the crew had manhandled the huge heavy piece down the two flights of stairs and into the truck, they were sitting in the attic taking a break.

Chester looked at Sylvester and Peg, lounging on some old rolled up carpets.

"Peg. How the hell did you pick up that nickname?"

Peg looked a little embarrassed.

"It had to do with certain parts of my anatomy."

Chester looked at him as if he needed more explanation. Sylvester laughed.

"Man. That boy called PEG cause when his pants down he look like he got a third leg hanging down there like a pirate with a pegleg."

Chester guffawed. Peg was now looking totally embarrassed. Chester saw his discomfort.

"Boy. Don't be embarrassed about that. Most men would be thrilled to have that kind of equipment."

"It ain't no blessing, sir. More like a curse. Women see it and they don't want nothing to do with it. Most of 'em say I ain't gettin' it nowhere near their pussies cause it would wreck 'em forever."

"It's that big?"

Sylvester chimed in again.

"Show the man."

Peg stood up and unzipped his jeans. He dropped his trousers around his ankles. He was wearing a pair of striped boxer shorts that soon joined the jeans. Chester was amazed. Peg's cock hung down to his knees. Chester estimated that the thing was as big around as his forearm when it was hanging flaccid.

"Jesus Christ's son. How big is that thing when it's hard?"

"Not much bigger. It don't grow much. It just gets hard as a rock."

Chester shook his head.

"I can see what you mean. That could be a curse."

Peg pulled his underwear back up and then his jeans. He sprawled back out on the couch. Bill looked around the attic.

"How much more of this stuff is going away?"

"Not much of it. There is some stuff down on the second floor that I want to haul off. A few things on the first floor. But I do need to clear out the basement. It has more shit than the attic."

Bill nodded.

"Looks like we will be seeing you for a while yet."

"I don't know. The basement is mostly just stuff that I am pretty sure the resale center won't take. I'll need a crew with a truck and some heavy dollies to haul it to the dump."

Bill looked at the other.

"If the others want the extra money, we can use the resale store truck after hours. If we find anything we can sell elsewhere we get to keep the money and you pay us to do the heavy lifting."

"Sounds fair enough."

It was Sylvester's turn.

"Where's the old lady today? I haven't seen her around."

"She and her girlfriend have gone antiquing. Like I need more shit in this house that you guys will get to haul off in a few months."

"Man. It a shame she treat you like that. That woman need some lessons in being a proper wife."

Chester laughed again.

"I'm used to it. Peg, over there might get her attention, but no way am I ever going to get her to come around."

Bill stood up and waved the clipboard.

"Let's get the rest of this loaded up. By the time that's done, and we get back and unload, it will be quittin' time."

&&&&&

Sylvester looked at Peg as they walked toward the apartments where they lived.

"I been thinking about Chester and his problem."

"Yeah. So?"

"What if we gave him a surprise?"

"What?"

"What if we give him a surprise party with his old lady?"

"I don't get it?"

Sylvester looked at Peg with exasperation.

"Look. How them gangbangers treat they women and get them to get in line."

"Shit. They make'em whores and treat'em that a way."

"Yeah. Chester's old lady need a little education on how to treat her man. We go over and help Chester out. We school her like Dog and his boys treat them whores of theirs."

Peg stopped and looked at Sylvester incredulously.

"Them boys rapes them women most of the time. You sayin we gonna rape Chesters old lady."

"Yeah. Give her some 'hood treatment. Chester gets to watch and get his jolly's. We get a taste of the old white bitch."

Peg looked a little uncomfortable with the idea.

"I dunno 'vester? What if she calls the cops. I don't need no fucking rape charges on me."

"We talk to Chester and get his ok. He can back us up that she wanted it cause Chester cain't perform no more. Besides. She ain't gonna say much if she thinks it will keep her from gettin' her money when Chester kicks off."

The pair continued walking toward the apartments.

&&&&&

Chester was sorting through boxes of old photographs the boys had brought down from the attic and put in his office. Most of them were photos from vacations, conventions, trips, and other events that he had no real desire to recall or relive. He tossed most of them in a second box destined for the rubbish. He did find a box that he spent a considerable amount of time going through photo by photo.

The pictures were all of Maggie. The pictures were taken during the time that they were heavily involved in the BDSM group. The pics ranged from pretty normal party pics of them with other couples, holding drinks or dancing. At the other end of the spectrum were the raunchy photos he had taken on the sly while Maggie was occupied with her own interests.

He found a whole series of photos of her the night she got into the tequila at a pool party at some convention they had attended. She ended up in the pool house, bent over a bench in the men's locker room, taking all comers. It was obvious from her expression that she was having one hell of a time. As best as he could remember, he had quit counting at 30 and they were still lining up out the door.

Deeper in the box there were several sleeves of photos he had taken in the basement of this house. He had remodeled the basement into a playroom. There were pictures of her laying on cushions with her legs in the air and a huge dildo rammed deep in her pussy. Another showed her on the same cushion on her knees with her ass sticking up and a large butt plug half into her ass. She obviously loved the attention of the camera and what she was doing to herself with the toys.

Chester tossed the photos back in the box and went to his desk and opened the drawer. A new bottle of scotch was sitting there, waiting for him. He sat down heavily in the chair and poured a glass of the amber liquid and downed it in one gulp. Two more and he was still bitterly thinking about how his beautiful wife had reacted in the months after his heart surgery. She had been caring and concerned until he had healed from the surgery. Weeks later, when his problem really became apparent, she was, at first, angry with the docs. Then her anger turned on him, blaming him for not taking better care of himself. That anger had soon turned to resentment and then to total abandonment. She had made it abundantly clear that she was going to honor the prenup, but she was just there to get the estate when he passed, and the sooner the better in her opinion. Chester knocked back another dose of Scotch.

I wish that heinous bitch could get what she deserves before I die.

&&&&&

Chester and the boys from the resale center were sitting in his office. They had the truck loaded with the last load of stuff from the attic. Chester was doing the paperwork. As they finished up, Bill turned to Chester.

"We going to do this again next week. The attic is done."

"Yeah. Come back next week. I'll wander around the second floor and pick out what I want to get rid of."

"Will do. Let's go and get this truck unloaded."

Bill headed out the door with Jorge close behind. Peg looked at Sylvester and then headed out. Sylvester hung back.

"Sir."

"Yeah Sylvester?"

Chester was pulling the bottle from the drawer. He had started drinking after the last load was down the stairs and was now on his third or fourth scotch.

"Ugh.. Sir... Me and Peg got a proposition for you."

"What kind of proposition?"

"A little personal business. Can we come back later and talk to you about it in private."

"Why the hell not. I'm not going anywhere, and I enjoy talkin' to you boys."

Sylvester smiled a wide toothy grin.

"We'll be back this evenin' after work."

Chester nodded, tossed back the scotch in his glass and refilled it. Sylvester heard Bill honk the horn on the truck and he got up hurriedly and left. Chester watched the truck pull out to the driveway wondering to himself what kind of scheme Sylvester had cooked up. The man wasn't the brightest bulb in the box, but his intentions seemed good, and he was a hard worker.

&&&&&

It was almost dark when Sylvester and Peg made it back to Chester's house. As they walked toward the front door, Peg was still apprehensive.

"This old White dude may shoot us call the cops when you start talking about sexing up his hold lady."

"Relax. He ain't gonna do shit 'cept maybe asks if we are serious. I think the old fucker is gonna go for the idea big time."

"I dunno."

They approached the door and rang the bell. It took a while but eventually Chester opened the door and looked out belligerently. Then he saw who was standing on the porch and grinned.

"I had about given you up."

"It's a long walk from the resale center."

"Come on into my office."

Chester led them into the now familiar office. He motioned to the two chairs and both men sat down. Chester sat behind his desk and looked at them.

"Well. What's this proposition."

"We been thinking. You a standup dude. We like you and we think it's the shits that your old lady don't respect you like she should."

Chester listened.

"So we was thinkin' that you needs to be treated better. We knows how to make a woman respect you and act like what she should be. We expect that you would do that 'cepten you don't because of you medical condition."

Chester opened the desk drawer and took out the scotch. As he lifted the bottle, he took out three glasses and poured each of them full.

"Here go boys. This sounds like it is going to be a thirsty discussion."

The two men took the glasses and they all took a drink. Chester downed half of his in one gulp.

"Ok. Go one with this proposal. Just what is it that you think I would do if my dick would get hard?"

"Why, you would take that bitch in hand and make her give you the respect you deserve. You her man after all."

"And how would I do that?"

"Give her what she wants and then give her some more. IF she talk back, slap her around a little. If she don't want to co'perate, make her. If she misbehave or talk back or act out, use the belt on her white ass. You got to show her who's the boss."

"I see what you're saying I think. I could do some of those, I suppose. All except the sex part. How should I handle that."

Sylvester grinned and looked at Peg.

"You let me and Peg take care of that part."

Chester downed the rest of his scotch and poured another. He offered the other two a fresh shot. They held out their glasses and Chester topped them off.

"If I understand this right, you are offering to help me basically rape my wife, beat her into submission, and a turn her into a whore?"

Sylvester looked a little shocked and started to speak. He watched Chester down the whole glass of scotch and pour another.

"It's an interesting proposition. How do you plan to go about this."

Sylvester hadn't thought quite that far.

"Ugh... I haven't quite worked that part out yet."

Chester refilled their glasses as he did his own.

"I would suggest you boys show up mid-morning on Sunday. That's a nice quiet time around here. You can take her downstairs in the basement. There are some things there you might find interesting and no matter how much she screams and fights, no one will be able to hear her."

Peg was sitting wide-eyed as he listened. He drank about half the scotch in his glass. Chester watched him and turned up his own glass.

"Peg, you better get with it. You're getting behind."

"That basement might not be a bad idea."

Chester poured a fresh glass of scotch and stood up, a little wobbly.

"Come on down here and let me show you."

They followed Chester to the mudroom behind the kitchen where a separate door opened to a stairwell leading down. He flipped on the light in the stairwell and started down. They followed and at the bottom he flipped a switch. The basement lights came on. The lights were a little dim and left parts of the basement in deep shadow. He stepped aside so they could come out of the stairwell.

Sylvester looked around. It was a basement. He could see heating equipment, shelves with more junk on them and piles of old furniture and other crap laying around.

"Yeah. It look like a basement."

Chester grinned and pushed some boxes out of the way, wandered around an old cabinet tv and sidestepped two armchairs draped in sheets. The other two followed him and he pointed to some stuff stacked along the wall. Sylvester looked at it and then took a step closer.

"That looks like some of that shit I saw at the carnival. I can't hardly remember the name of the sideshow... something about inqu.. zincs... "

Chester finished the sentence.

"The Spanish Inquisition?"

'Yeah. That's the one. They had all this old looking equipment with some real life lookin' female dolls on it. They was brandin' those bitches, whipin' they asses and tits and a lot of stuff I really didn't understand."

Chester laughed.

"Come back upstairs and I'll tell you.. or rather show you.. what that was all about."

Sylvester and Peg were curious now. As they started climbing the stairs, they both noticed that the scotch they had been drinking was beginning to kick in. Back in Chesters office, he refilled the glasses and then dug through a box until he found an old school video tape. He pulled out a tape player, plugged it into the big screen TV and shoved the tape in the slot.

As he walked back to this chair, he kicked the door shut. And then pulled the blackout drapes across the window. Sylvester and Peg watched with interest. Suddenly the action started with no introduction and no credits. The sound was terrible, but they could hear people talking and laughing in the background.

Then they saw a woman being led out to what Sylvest thought was a big X on a stand in the middle of the room. The guy leading her raised her wrists and put leather manacles around her wrists, then pulled her legs apart and cuffed them to the bottom of the X. SHe was wearing a thin strapless top and a very short skirt.

The camera zoomed in and suddenly Sylvester recognized the woman. It was Maggie many years ago. When the man walked back into the frame, he recognized Chester. He was much younger, much thinner and much healthier. He even had hair.

"That's you and yo wife!"

"You bet your ass it is. Just watch."

Sylvester and Peg watched carefully. They saw Chester pull the strapless top down baring Maggie's tits. Cheater then unzipped the skirt and let it fall down her legs until it wouldn't stretch any more. It hung around her splayed legs just below her knees. Maggie was laughing and carrying on with some of the people now standing and watching.

Suddenly she stiffened and screamed. A loud crack filled the audio and the camera zoomed back. They could see Chester standing to one side with a whip in his hand. They saw him swing the whip, heard the crack and Maggie screamed again. Sylvester sat open mouthed as he watched Chester whip Maggie's ass until she was a crying blubbering mess. He then took her down and walked her out of the camera.

Chest looked at Sylvester sitting with big eyes and an open mouth. Peg was sitting sort of sideways with one leg stretched out. Chester realized that the man's huge cock was now stiff, and, in his jeans, it had no place to go.

"There I one of those crosses down in the basement. There are also other things like a spanking bench, a spanking frame, a wooden donkey, a rack, and a suspension frame. They are all apart and stored right now. But it would take a little time and labor and they could all be back in operation."

Chester poured another Scotch and continued.

"I suggest you come and spend a couple of days working in the basement and get things ready. You bring Bill and the truck, and we will clean some of that crap up. You do that and then we will talk about setting up my wife for some education."