Zero Fucks Given

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grab this bitch and hold her. I'm gonna get me some of this white cunt."

The other man knelt in front of the ottoman. He grasped her long brown hair and tucked her head between his thighs and squeezed tight, trapping her head between his legs. Grabbing her arms, he pulled her wrists together behind her back and then forward, putting immense pressure on her shoulders. In this position, she wasn't going anywhere.

The other man took his knee from her back and moved around behind her. She was kicking and flailing her legs. He managed to grab both her ankles and despite her struggles, he spread her legs and pushed her heels up to ttouch her ass cheeks. That gave him the leverage to control her movements. He moved his hips until the head of his cock lined up where her pussy. He grinned at his partner and then shoved hard. Half his 7 inches disappeared into her cunt.

&&&&

In the office, Chester was leaning back in the chair when he heard Maggie's scream again. The scream was a bit muffled, but it was still discernibly different. This time it was pure pain tinged with fear. He guessed, rightly, that someone had just put a cock in her cunt. From the sound of things, it was painful.

Dog came back to the office and sat back down.

"You a cold-hearted son-of-a-bitch. They out there raping the shit out of your wife and you sittin' here like nothing unusual is happening."

Chester looked at the slightly overweight black man sitting in front of his desk wearing a running suit in bright red with a Nike logo. A Chicago Bears team jacket completed the ensemble. The sneakers looked brand new and though they were laced, they weren't tied. A Chicago baseball cap sat askew on his head.

"Look at me. You are obviously a bright guy. What the hell am I gonna do? My best hope is to get through this alive. I don't have many more years left, but I would like to enjoy them."

"You a bright old guy. Good attitude."

The conversation went on to a continual litany of screams, moans and pleading. Then they heard a slight pause and another agonized scream. Dog smiled.

"That's probably LittleJoe. He didn't get that nickname because he got a little dick."

Just then one of the gang members stuck his head in the door.

"We been through the upstairs and got a bunch of jewelry. There ain't much else up there. Some of the boys is wantin' to get in line in the living room. They don't want to miss out on anything."

Dog nodded.

"You check the basement?"

"Nah. There usually ain't nothing there."

"Check anyway. You never know what you might find."

The man hustled away and headed to the basement. Dog looked back at Chester.

"You been a lot of places and done a lot of things by the look of these pictures."

"I've had some adventures and some good times. That's all a long time ago."

"Must be tough to end up like this. A wore put old fuck with a beautiful wife who is now the whore for a bunch of young bucks."

Chester actually smiled.

"Another time, you wouldn't have had to rape her. She would have welcomed all of you with open legs."

The dog looked surprised.

"No shit. She was a whore back then."

"She was a free spirit, and we lived a rather unconventional life. She was involved in more than one gangbang."

Dog started to reply when the other man stuck his head back in. He was breathing hard as if he had been running.

"Dog. You gotta come down and look at this."

"What."

"Just come. You ain't gonna believe this shit."

Dog got up and looked at Chester.

"Come on. I'm still not comfortable with having you where I can't see you."

Chester groaned as she rose slowly, pushing himself up on the desk.

"Ok. It's gonna be slow."

Chester made his way slowly following the other man. Chester saw the man turn and go down the steps into the basement. He followed, holding onto the handrails. At the bottom he stepped to one side and Dog pushed past him. The other man stood waiting.

"I'll be fucked. It's a whole fuckin' dungeon."

"Yeah.. there are whips and all kinds of dildos and some shit I never seen."

Dog looked around and then looked at Chester with a wicked grin.

"You been holding out on me, old man. "

Dog turned to the other man.

"Get your ass upstairs and tell them dudes to haul that bitch's ass down here."

The man sped up the stairs. Dog looked around and spied Chesters huge stash of whiskey, scotch and other liquor imaginable. He laughed.

"God Damn. We fixin' to have us the party of all parties."

Chester sat down on the steps. Dog pulled out a cell phone and dialed a number. Chester couldn't hear the other side of the conversation.

"RaeAnne. Spread the word to the whole gang everybody get over to 1313 Mayfield Lane. We are having a party. Tell 'em to bring all the shit they got and the girls."

Dog looked at Chester.

"You may live through this after all. Just keep the peace and get along."

Two men pushed past Chester sitting on the stairs. Between them they half carried half dragged Maggie. The skirt was gone. A few scraps of the top were still around her waist. One of her stockings was gone and the other was halfway off her leg. Her head wobbled back and forth as the men carried her. As they passed, Chester saw a streak of cum running down her leg.

"If we are gonna stay down here, get some of your boys to bring me a better chair down here and hand me a bottle of scotch."

Dog laughed raucously and gave orders. In minutes two men came down the stairs with the recliner from the living room. They dropped the chair along one wall. Chester struggled to get up and went to the shelf and pulled a bottle of scotch from his hoard. He waddled over to the recliner, kicked his feet up and opened the bottle. He drank from it straight.

Dog watched.

Either this old fool has just given up or he is up to something. I can't tell which.

He turned his attention back to the two men and Maggie. He looked around and then spoke to them.

"Put her in that thing over there."

He pointed to the pillory. The men carried Maggie to the pillory. They studied it for a minute and then figured out the latch. One of the men lifted the top board and the other man put Maggie's neck and wrists in the holes. She couldn't stand so she ended up on her knees. Chester watched.

"If you adjust the post, you can put her head down about the same level. It will make it easier to fuck her."

Dog's head snapped around and then back to watch the two men. They discovered the adjustment and lowered the cross bar until Maggie sat on her knees with her back parallel to the floor. Her large breasts now sagged down, almost brushing the floor with her nipples. The two men grinned in satisfaction.

By now most of the men in the house were in the basement watching. Some had bottles of liquor uncapped and were drinking heavily from Chesters's stock of liquor.

Dog turned to look at Chester.

"I can't figure you out. Either you are the craftiest bastard I have ever met or you are the biggest bastard I have ever known."

Chester raised the bottle as if in a toast and took a swig. Dog grabbed a bottle of tequila and uncorked it. He turned it up and drank for several swallows then wiped his mouth on the sleeve of his jacket. Chester looked at him.

"That bottle of tequila would cost you almost $1000 if you could find one. I hope you enjoy it."

Dog grinned.

"As long as I don't have to pay for it, it's great."

Upstairs the front door slammed open and there was an uproar. Apparently, the rest of the gang had arrived with their women and what Chester would later discover to be a rather large stash of weed, cocaine, heroin, meth, and ecstasy. Within an hour there were more than 30 men and half the number of women scattered around the house. They were making food, drinking and intaking whatever other illicit drug was their choice.

From some of the sounds coming from upstairs, Chester guessed that sex was also on the menu. He looked across the room. It definitely was down in the basement. Another man was kneeling behind Mags and Chester saw the swing of her tits as the man pounded into her. Another man stepped in front of her and jerked her head up by the hair. Chester couldn't see for sure but from the sound of her gagging and retching, he had a good idea that her throat was the target of that cock.

Several other men came down the stairs. They were dragging two women with them, a rather pudgy white woman and a painfully skinny black woman. They stopped and looked around, dragging the women across the room. One of them looked at all the toys and the equipment. The two men spoke hurriedly and then grabbed the two women and put them back-to-back. In seconds, one of the men had tied their wrists together. The other man was looking at the winch mounted on the wall. He followed the rope up and then back down. He spoke to the other man who took the rope hanging from above and put the heavy iron hook on the rope connecting their wrists.

The other man cranked the witch. The hook started up. When the rope began to lift the women from the floor, they both screamed. As he continued to crank their feet left the floor and then hung by their wrists. they twisted and struggled, their feet kicking, causing them to sway and turn on the rope.

Over the course of the next few hours, Chester sat and watched as Maggie was continually fucked in the pussy, the ass and the face. At some point the men got tired of kneeling and they took her out of the pillory and laid her on a dirty pile of carpets that hadn't yet been removed. She lay on her back. She occasionally would twist or move slightly. Chester looked at her. Her eyes were open but not focused. One leg lay pulled up to her side. The other was straight out. Chester could see a steady stream of cum leaking from her pussy and ass. Her face was coated with cum as were her tits. Cum coated her lips.

Most of the men seemed done with her. One would come downstairs occasionally and roll her over to fuck her from behind. The two men with the other women had whipped the two women with what Chester identified as a tawse. They had soon bored with that and took the woman down, fucked them both thoroughly and left the in two heaps on the concrete floor underneath the ropes.

Chester finally looked at Dog.

"It's cold down here. Can we go back up to my office?

"Not yet. I want to look at some of this stuff a little closer."

Cheser sighed and took another long pull from the scotch bottle. He watched Dog roaming around picking up the occasional whip or other toy. Chester saw him open a cabinet and look in several of the drawers. He reached in and pulled out a long thin silicon toy.

"What the hell is this?"

"A butt plug."

"What."

A butt plug."

"This thing has to be three feet long."

"A little over three feet. A meters to be exact."

Dog looked at Chester and then at Maggie.

"And that bitch can take all that up her ass."

"Yeah. If you look a little further, there is another one about a foot longer and almost twice as thick. I never did find a woman who could take it all."

Dog grinned wickedly.

"Then let's see."

He found the longer thicker butt plug. Walking over to stand over Maddie, he looked down at her. She seemed to be conscious. Her eyes were open. He held the long thick silicone plug up between his hands. He saw her look of recognition and she began to sob and beg.

"Of god. No... not that thing... NO> please... Fuck me all you want... just don't put that up my ass... PLEASE."

Dog chuckled and rolled her onto her belly with his foot. She tried to crawl away, but he put a hand under her waist and lifted her to her knees. Her face was still on the nasty carpet. She was still crying and begging. Dog watched her trying to crawl. He put the end of the plug in his hand and leaned over and rammed it in her ass. She screamed again. Dog found that her cum filled ass was slimy and already stretched. The plug began to disappear as he grabbed it and shoved in a length and then moved his hand to shove again.

She was now scrambling trying to get away from the plug entering her ass. She was screaming and crying. Her shrieks were ear splitting. Chester watched Dog pull her head up by the hair.

"Shut up you fucking whore. This thing is going in your ass one way or another."

In response, Maggie seemed to gain renewed strength. She twisted and tried to claw at him as her other hand graped trying to pull the offending plug from her ass. Dog growled, lifted his other hand. Chester saw the big man ball his fist. The fist shot forward and caught Maggie behind her ear. Immediately she went limp, unconscious from the viscous blow. Dog dropped her head and returned to the butt plug. Without her struggles, he crammed the rest of the plug into her ass until the t-shaped handle rested in the crack of her ass. He stood up and took out his cock. In a few strokes, he added another load of cum to her back. Zipping up his pants, Dog came back to Chester.

"Too bad you can't get your rocks off."

Chester laughed. He moved the bottle of scotch and Dog saw his barely visible cock. Nothing more than a stub. But a thin stream of cum was smeared over his pans.

"I never said I couldn't cum. Just that I couldn't get a hardon."

Dog nearly doubled over with laughter.

"Come on old man. Let's go upstairs. You're right. It's cold down here.

&&&&&

The party was still going on but not quite as rambunctiously. Several couples were scattered around the house on the floor and the couch in various stages of sex. Empty bottles littered the floor and tables. Chester could hear activity upstairs which he took to be others having sex in the beds. Several comatose bodies lay sprawled around the house, apparently the results of overindulgence of alcohol, drugs, or both. Chester sat in his chair and leaned back.

Dog was looking at the photos on the wall. He turned to Chester.

"So.. you were a firefighter."

"Yeah. 25 years."

Dog looked back at the photos.

"Who or what is Zero?"

Chester looked at the photo and chuckled.

"You mind if I get another bottle of scotch out of the desk drawer."

Dog turned to watch him.

"Just do it slow and careful."

Chester pulled out the desk drawer and leaned down. He reached into the drawer.

He looked up at Dog with a smile on his face.

"Zero was me. That was my nickname."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"The men I worked with gave it to me. It sorts of summed up my attitude."

"What was that?"

"Zero fucks given."

Dog started to laugh. Then he saw the 1911 come over the top edge of the desk. He started to reach for the revolver at his waist. He never got his hands on it. The 1911 roared and the.45 slug ripped through the center of his chest, exploding his heart. Dog slumped in the chair behind him.

Chester heard footsteps coming down the hall. A man appeared around the door with a pistol in his hand. The second report from the pistol caught him just above the sternum, going through him and fragmenting his pine. He dropped like a sack of potatoes. Another figure appeared and Chester fired one more time. The figures' upper arm seemed to come apart in pieces. The man screamed and grabbed his mangled arm. Chester stood and carefully put the second shot into the side of the man's skull.

All hell was breaking loose upstairs. Chester figured he had 3 shots left in the 1911. He stepped around the desk and picked up the Glock the second man had dropped and held it in his left hand. Stepping over the body, he stepped out of the door. He fired the remaining three shots in the 1911 up the stairs without really aiming. He heard two grunts. A body tumbled out of the darkness. Then a shot rang out from upstairs but went high and wide. Chester stepped back into the office and shifted the Glock to his right hand.

Suddenly three figures streaked by the door, all in half crouches. Chester expected return fire but the only thing he heard was the front door crashing open and men yelling as they ran. Stepping out he looked toward the living room. Everyone that could was making all haste for the front door. He watched as they left, and the house became strangely quiet. He walked through the house.

He found three other men, all out cold with either drugs or alcohol. He calmly walked to each and used the Glock to put one bullet in each man's brain. He went upstairs and checked all the other rooms. They were empty but in a sorry state. Walking back downstairs he entered the basement, a bit warily. He found the two women still unconscious. He considered giving them each a round to the brain but decided they were fucked up enough. That left him with Maggie.

He walked over and stood over her. She was just barely conscious. She tried to speak but her voice wasn't cooperating. She was a total wreck. Her breasts were covered in bruises and bite marks. Cum was smeared all over her body and in her hair. Cum was still slowly leaking from her cunt he could see the end of the butt plug still tight in the crack of her ass. She finally managed to croak a few words.

"Chester. Please. Help."

Chester looked at her. There was no compassion, no love, no desire. All he saw was a gold-digging whore who had cold shouldered and verbally abused him for years. All in the name of a few measly dollars.

Tucking the gun into his waistband, he walked over to where the winch hung on the wall. He undogged the cable and reached back to grab the heavy iron hook. Walking back to Maggie, he stopped over and wrapped three turns of the rope around her neck and hooked the iron hook over the rope. He went back to the winch, engaged the dog, and began to crank.

He turned to watch as the rope tightened. She felt the rope tighten. Her hands came up to her throat and began to claw at the coils of rope. The rope started to drag her backwards over the rough concrete. She found the strength to push with her legs trying to keep up with the rope as it relentlessly tightened.

The angle of the rope from her neck was getting closer and closer to vertical. She felt herself being lifted up by the neck. It was getting harder and harder to breathe as the rope continued its inexorable trip. She finally got her feet under her and managed to scramble up enough to take some pressure off of her neck. It didn't last long. She had to stand on her tiptoes and then she could no longer touch the floor. The rope tightened savagely as she kicked And swung, her hands clawing frantically at her neck. She couldn't breathe and her eyes were beginning to go red.

Chester watched as she swung on the rope. Her struggles rapidly got less and less. Her head was pulled to one side and her tongue protruded from her cum soaked mouth. She gave a last few twitches with her legs and her arms dropped limply to her side. Her eyes were open but were rapidly getting dull. Chester heard the first few drops of urine as her balder emptied itself. He stood for a few more minutes and watched the swinging slowly subside.

Chester leaned down and took the hand of one of the girls on the floor. He lifted her enough to put her hand around the winch ensuring that her fingerprints would be all over the handle. He headed upstairs. In the office, he put the Glock back in the hands of the gang member who had been carrying it. He sat down in his chair and laid the 1911 on the desk and took a long pull from the scotch bottle. He spun the chair around and opened the blackout curtains. It was dark outside, but the street was quiet. He heard sirens in the distance and concluded that one of his neighbors had finally decided to call in a disturbance. He smiled and spun the chair back around.

Chester reached for the bottle again and had it halfway to his mouth when he felt the first pain in his chest. It felt like someone had hit him with a hammer and he gasped. He dropped the scotch bottle and grasped at his chest. The second pain was like a bolt of lightning that started on his left side and seared across to his left arm. He stiffened and leaned back in the chair.