Zero Fucks Given

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Son of a fucking bitch

&&&&&

The police arrived shortly after Chester went limp and he peed in the chair. When the cops came in, all being cautious, guns drawn and flashlights shining. The sergeant looked around.

"Jesus fucking Christ. What the hell has been going on here?"

Weeks later the newspaper ran a back page article.

The incident at a local home has been closed. Investigators report that the home of Chester Gouldsby was invaded by a local well-known gang. The gang was apparently there to do a hit and run home invasion. Margaret Gouldsby was repeatedly raped and tortured by the gang members before she was hung. The DA states that Mr. Gouldsby managed to retrieve a 1911 pistol and fight back against the intruders. At some time during the assault several members of the gang were shot by their own companions. Mr. Gouldsby was found dead in his office of a massive heart attack. He apparently survived the attack after trying to defend his home. He died of a massive heart attack moments before the police arrived.