Zero-G Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Samantha mumbled into Carmen's dripping wet hole. "This is so hot."

"Un-fuckingbelievable", Carmen replied, lips working over Sam's sweet nectar pot.

Their warm, sweaty bodies undulated against each other. They held each other close, and continued to eat each other out, but from time to time arms would snake free of their own accord, hands relishing in curves, tracing legs all the way down to feet and toes. Wild, desperate pulling at free appendages, fingers wrapped around toes and insoles - the two lovers contorted into impossible tandem yoga poses. Their bodies were hungry for more, more sensation, more pleasure, more connection. More of each other. Many lifetimes seemed to pass in utter bliss.

Finally, hands shifting to Carmen's butt again, Sam pulled the cheeks apart once more, dipping her tongue into Carmen's pussy. Reaching around and underneath the thigh, she wriggled the first two fingers of her right hand up the ass crack and let the tips meet her tongue at the gaping entrance to Carmen's vagina.

Samantha shifted her tongue to a hard lapping motion over top of Carmen's clit as her fingers entered her. Once they were stuck in the hot, pulsing hole up to the second knuckles, she curled her fingers and the pads of her fingertips found the wet, spongy mass of Carmen's G-spot. They began massaging in the classic come-hither motion.

"Oh god, Sam," Carmen exclaimed. "Oh... oh.... ah... that feels amazing..."

Carmen mirrored the path that Sam had taken, curling a couple of her fingers into and up Sam's perfect pink pussy. Eyes closed in ecstasy, she lapped hard at the top of Sam's hairless slit and pressed down on her clit from the outside with her tongue, while her fingertips pressed up and out to Sam's mound from the inside through the G-spot. Stimulation surrounded Sam's little pleasure nub from all angles.

"Mmmnnnnnnnnnngggnngggggg..." Sam could only moan.

Carmen moaned and whimpered too, as they worked their finger and tongue magic on each other. They were rising to a crescendo now. Fireworks began to go off under each other's eyelids and the waves of white hot pleasure started cresting in little electric mini-splashes. They were coming closer, and closer, and closer... and suddenly there was a silence of anticipation as they each felt their insides contract, and after a beautiful eternity, finally EXPLODE!

"AAAUUGGGGHHHHHHGGHGHHGHGHGGHGHGH", the pair screamed in unison.

Jets of hot, clear fluid shot out over their mutual fingers and tongues, coating their faces and some of it breaking free of the surface tension and flying off into little globules that spun off to splatter the cabin walls and control panels. They kept screaming, as their orgasms stretched out, seemingly without end. If they felt anything other than pleasure they would have felt fear, as they seemed caught in an infinite loop of uniformly supreme climax.

After nearly passing out, they finally seemed to be coming down, and Sam returned from the brink and started to relax.

"No, keep going," grunted Carmen.

Eyes widening, Sam sped up her tongue and fingers once again, frigging away at Carmen's hole with new abandon. Carmen did the same, and the wet slurping and sucking sounds intensified.

Their backs arched and another pair of orgasms tore through their exhausted bodies. And after a while, another. And another. Each time their toes curled, their skin flushed, their minds begged for more as the pace of their tongues and fingers slowed from increasing fatigue. It was like a number of lesser peaks of the roller coaster on the way down from the biggest stomach-churning drop, each one a unique pleasure as time flowed on, coloring each experience with progressing context.

Gradually, they slowed and extracted themselves, transitioning to caresses and upside-down hugs, and more than a few tears of relief and joy.

Without either of them asking the computer to do it, the music faded away to silence, and the lights dimmed even further, so that only faint outlines could be made out. Their breathing slowed, and holding each other, they floated free, without care.

Sam and Carmen drifted off to Elysium dreams of even more pleasure and gratification. These moved onto dreams of home and rest, and then to dreams of the stars, among which they had made their new home.


12