All Comments on 'Zeroing in on the Problem'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments (Page 2)
EastCoaster1EastCoaster14 months ago

Short, but good BTB tale.

His revenge was a bit 'dirty', BUT understandable.

No mention of whether it was a 'Martian Slut Ray' attack or what her motivation was for cheating, but in the end, it really didn't matter... she cheated, he protected himself and waited until he could get out of the marriage without being victimized by the courts in a divorce while the kids were at home.

The 'gyppy tummy' treatment, really made her lose her shit... you gotta love that !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a new and different form of revenge.

knoxhardknoxhard3 months ago

A five for being different. Also because I liked it enough to wish you had fleshed it out. The story is fine without being fleshed out more. I just liked it and your writing, so I wish it were longer. :-)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very well written story with as far as I'm aware a unique revenge on a cheating spouse. Not a very moral story though and it left out a lot of detail which I feel would have made the story better. Why did she start the affair? Why reach back out to him? What happened with the counselling? How did the kids, family, friends react once they knew the facts? Overall a good story written about two not very nice people. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Diarrhea as a chastity enforcer is a clever idea. It lacks the specificity of a belt or cage but has the advantage of stealth.

jopstorm1945jopstorm19456 days ago

Nice revenge, i loved it!. 5/5

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 days ago

What a shitty story.. just kidding, it was great. I thought the friendly fire remark was priceless. The BTB was as original as any I've read so this story gets five stars, even if it's kind of short.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...