All Comments on 'Zeroing in on the Problem'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Original AND hilarious.

Cringo31Cringo31about 2 years ago

Wow that is new one. What a way to get revenge and keep the affair from continuing. Enjoyed this story.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

Good story, but reality wise 1) they would detect it - 2 days isn't enough time for those medications to disappear, and 2) what if she had an allergic reaction or other medical emergency due to his actions? Instead of just being poor and divorced, he could be looking at illegal drugging, attempted murder, or even murder. How is he going to take care of his kids if he is guilty of harming their mother, and spends at least a few years behind bars, and of course losing his career?

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 years ago

Sadistic...yet somehow also fair play

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

LOL, omg! That is fucked up but so god damn funny. I will cherish this story forever.

dc6370dc6370about 2 years ago

Very shitty story, nice to see she got it in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A really shitty revenge.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 2 years ago

I don't know if I like such a punishment, but when she reached out to her lover when she felt better, I lost every sympathy.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

A nice idea for a story. Maybe her disease should be called sluthausen syndrome by proxy?

-

The only thing I didn't like was the downer ending. I get that he was heartbroken after finding out that Hannah was cheating on him, but he had five years to get over it. Five years of making her life a living hell. Time already should've healed his emotional wounds, especially as he got satisfying revenge against Hannah and her lover.

-

This should've ended with the husband already with someone new when he filed for divorce. Hannah had become a housebound recluse, so he had plenty of opportunity to start looking for a replacement. He was the only one attending all the kids' activities, which would've meant getting to know lots of yummy mummies.

kelchakelchaabout 2 years ago

5* Thanks

Not quite sure how to take the husband character in this story. He basically tortured her for years. Enjoyed the tale, which I guess says something bad about me. Damn, just chuckling again.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manabout 2 years ago

While I've read many LW stories, there are few that lead the cheating spouse to experience a mysterious illness.

This author took it to the level of believable and perfectly executable, in addition to having been a very good revenge and for a long time.

Letting the kids out of the nest, filing the petition with nothing but irreconcilable differences, and declaring that he knows about the bitch's case and has it all documented, showed cold blood and rationalization of the feud.

I just don't know, if it were real, if the betrayed husband would have this "patience", but in the author's proposal, it was possible. And I envy you for that.

I marked it as one of my favorites and gave it 5 stars. It was fast, practical and to the point.

Too bad the bitch won't have any more intestinal disorders. It would be perfect if she kept shitting herself for the rest of her life, just like she did in her marriage.

But that's just my opinion.

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenabout 2 years ago

Your signature humor shines through. Please keep them coming!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

I think I enjoyed this.

Humorously dark somewhere in the story, especially the "accident" in the bedroom was funny.

But I think what MC did to Helen was really dangerous.

I thought that perhaps Helen cheated and got some serious STD.

Good thing this was fiction.

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

Nice story, his plan was definitely questionable at best, but very effective. She got exactly what she deserved.

wolftrapwolftrapabout 2 years ago

Concise, funny and sweet. Thanks.

other2other1other2other1about 2 years ago

Wow, dark, but had a smile on my face in that last half.

Well done 😉

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Nice burn, LOL!!!!!!

4/5

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

I've been as guilty of being a "Reality Nazi" as the next person, but I'm learning to suspend my disbelief, and was able to do so here. The closest I could come to questioning things was when her friends got sick. Presumably the sharing of that coffee would have come up, especially if friends who DIDN'T drink that coffee didn't get sick.

Jimjam500Jimjam500about 2 years ago

Appropriate. She shat on the marriage and shat herself regularly.

Finally she was shat upon from a great height.

Brilliant.

Omart57Omart57about 2 years ago

Awesome retribution ! Good one, M&M!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh yeah…..KaBoom!

.

Only quibble….you let the reader think it was an “unknown” situation in a first person told tale. That’s kinda cheating 😎

.

Still….5 *****

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

That was fun! Some of the comments suggest there is something wrong with me to enjoy that like I did, but I'll live with it. A little creative revenge without any broken knees. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dude created his own version of a Sick Stick. He should have injected a few of her k-cups and mixed them together to keep her suspicions off him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting how on the same day two specialists in very short stories with original twists posted. I type here of Skippy47 and moreandmore. I didn't care all that much for Skip's entry, but that's more me than it. His story was clever and original, it just didn't press my interest buttons. Now, this one, that's another story. A definite 5 here for moreandmore, and 5 extra points for coming up with something new. Which, as noted, Skip and More both do as a matter of course, and usually over only 1 to 2 pages at that. The other writer who comes up with original ideas like that is Vandemonium1, though his tales tend to run more like 3 to 4 pages. Anyway, kudos to Jon for taking appropriate action, ruining things for Hannah and Dennis (Wilson, sly use of a music reference). Jon's gun-shy feelings at the end are very realistic. But not sad and hopeless, as he notes that perhaps time will heal the wound. May it be so.

QM

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

Gave you 5 stars for a morbid but funny story. Long term justice. He let her 'get well' but when the cheating wife called her ex lover he started in again. Justice and a little more served.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good writing and thought out plot. I know it is not true life but hope no one takes it seriously. The poison the MC injected in her coffee would be found relatively soon after the doctors became involved. He would ultimately spend years in jail with his best buddy, Bubba, and it would be he who had loose sphincter problems.🥴

James.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. He found out, stopped it and got long term revenge. Perfect story.

Hey Whackdoodle, did you catch the fact that Helen had cheated for a long period of time and as soon as she felt better she attempted to resume the cheating? Can a whore be held accountable in your world at all?

SkubabillSkubabillabout 2 years ago

He always leaves me wanting more and more. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed this story.

I must research the concoction of the vet items as a matter of curiosity.

From the little I do know, I am somewhat surprised that, in this story, there are no long term affects from ingesting this mixture for so long a time.

“Irritable bowels for the irritable wifewhore.” Might make a good tee shirt!

SkubabillSkubabillabout 2 years ago

I don't believe I've ever given five stars to a story as shitty as this before. lol

phill1cphill1cabout 2 years ago

let me understand: it's "revenge" to drug someone for fucking around?

You small dicks live in a very small minded universe. First off, fuck the kids. the guy is unable to show affection for them, he's just a chauffer atm and food bank. So, why should they NOT suffer like the rest of the family? Plus, let's face it, dad's a loser and would be told that in so many ways because there's no way either of these two incredibly stupid and vapid people could raise good children.

Then there's the "who really gives a f*ck" aspect to their marriage. she messed around. the mc obviously cannot or will not. So just move on. Does he really have to be that small that he has to commit a felony crime against the mother of his children, seemingly for years? Kinda lose the high ground and sink to an even lower status: felon who poisons women. Don't think the @ss rapes will be romantic in the slammer.

Somehow this mc is revered: a person who would do violence against a woman instead of acting like a man and confronting her. It wasn't about those brats. It was about using the poison like he should have been using his dick.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 2 years ago
I took this story as tongue-in-cheek…

I think the negative comments are a result of readers taking the story too seriously. I interpreted the story as somewhat humorous, and in that context, it is quite good and is a new plot in the LW category (which is difficult to do). Five stars from me.

GriscomGriscomabout 2 years ago

Amusing, as always, although I have a bit of a challenge suspending the disbelief that neither the wife nor her doctors ever figured this out. Even with just eliminating coffee from her diet to see how that would affect things, especially when the friends got the "illness" too after drinking the coffee. And the sudden "cure" after the husband is gone? She'd have to be really dim to miss that. Still, it made me smile. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very clever revenge story. Ruined her affair and made her suffer in a humiliating way. Husband got to pretend to be sympathetic, just like Hannah got to pretend she was a faithful wife.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Humor in tragic circumstances. Letting the cheating bitch suffer for years while he also suffered her presence seems fair. She also missed out on her outside cock, while hubby got most of the kids time. Great solution!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Had to laugh. 'I fear that I may have crossed some legal lines'. Too right, sunshine. Those test results don't go away, one day some bright medic will realize what she was suffering from. Poisoning your wife for years will land you in gaol for many more.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Hilarious! Now that is revenge for breaking your heart.

bassraybassrayabout 2 years ago

I liked this story. It's cheaper to keep her. I've lived a life taking care of my son and wife. I turned into a much better husband and father. My wife will never be my sweetheart. but she's a good roommate. She loves me today and I love her like I would a friend. It's been so long, I'm not changing anything now. I'm glad we didn't divorce cause all the money is in my name and I have control. I past the stage where my dick rules my thinking.

WellplayedsirWellplayedsirabout 2 years ago

That was a Hum Dinger.LOL

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Now that's some really shitty revenge. 🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You know it's a good story when Whacknut gets his panties in a wad.

LWLover60LWLover60about 2 years ago

Love the wonderful dark humor! Also appreciate yet one more way a man can get even in a lopsided court system.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hayward Justin? What was that, M&M? Was it a faux pas, or a joke on the reader, or did the actual guy tell you not to use his name in your story?

.

Overall, though, it was a pretty darn good (and funny) story.

.

By the way, I always thought that having the victim of an April Fool joke eventually find out it WAS one was necessary for it to be considered a "joke". Under that definition, this one didn't really qualify.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Damn! Now someone has come up with an idea to tamper with coffee pods. Even with that evil new revenge I enjoyed your story. The cheating bitch suffered no lasting damage, except for losing her lover and a sore ass. Dropping the divorce bomb on her, and also getting Dennis in the fallout made it a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I know the true reason for Hannah stopping the affair. She couldn't do anal anymore, because it will be to messy

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 2 years ago

5* This is one big crappy story...bwahahaha! The husband has to emotionally suffer with a lying cheating slutty wife and so he makes her physically suffer. Seems fair to me.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 2 years ago

IRL, in the case of something like that this doesn't go away, they likely would run blood work to detect any kind of toxins that may be causing this, once they are past the flu stage of it. Something like this could be caused by toxins around the home or office, if an allergen wasn't responsible, and likely they would see what was making her so sick.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 2 years ago

Five years without sex?? Too many! He should have found someone else in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars!!! And sometime, about 25 years later... he "accidentally" bumps into her. They agree to sit down for coffee, where after polite conversation and smiles, he whispers in her ear how he tortured her for five years. She goes crazy and attacks him right there in front of dozens of witnesses. Then she is arrested and he presses charges with a smile on his face, knowing that not only does she not have any evidence to back up the poisoning claim... he's now put her in jail for assault. That'd be the cherry on top.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

A betrayed partner seems to know no bounds when it comes to revenge! Although the 5-year revenge phase seems a bit too extreme to me, especially because the mixture can also have long-term damage, the plan is somehow funny!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was AWESOME! Perfect “cheaper to keep her” scenario. Make her life shitty (pun intended) so you don’t have to spend much time with her while you wait it out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'M A "BTB" GUY BUT THHIS WAS A LITTLE TOO MUCH. I UNDERSTAND HOW UNFAIR DIVORCE3 IS SOMETIMES BUT THIS WAS A LITTLE TOO MUCH.

TonyspencerTonyspencerabout 2 years ago

Tough shit on the cheater, brilliant little gem, thank you.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

Oh , that’s delightfully devious!

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I have t love and applaud the fact that for once we got a story that was thought out and didnt stay warmly settled into the usual box around here.

5 years of that may prove hes a tad rattled between the ears, though most anyone at that point would have gotten some on the side.

I rarely find much wrong with your stories but this made little to no sense "But Jon that was years ago. We've already moved past that." Cant do that if it was just discussed for the first time. Just a small hiccup but one that threw me pretty easily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Always hilarious to see Big Dick phill1c with his panties in a wad. Did you have a good woody have your little temper tantrum???

Prince020402Prince020402about 2 years ago

Phill1c - dude, chill. Just a story and a clever one at that.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

No surprise ending, and I love a happy ending. 6 stars to writer

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 2 years ago

Some real suspension of disbelief required for this one, as previous commenters have noted the problems, but once you do suspend disbelief, the story is at least somewhat original.

.

The story might have worked better if the ‘sickness’ lasted only a year or so, but that’s a minor point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it. Five big enemas, thumbs up.

Captcha

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

Clever, original, devious

I agree keep writing and thank you.

@sbrooks,

Sounds more like grasping at straws to get a nitpick fix

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

Evil motherfucker. I think I like him, lol.

burningloveburningloveabout 2 years ago

I am always amazed by comments re: "too far-fetched" or "can't happen due to ......"

I am sure this could and HAS happened to someone. Better than a bullet!

***** stars!

Thanks,

Burninglove

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitabout 2 years ago

That’s hilarious….well written.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 2 years ago

One other problem, the songwriter of the verse you quote is Justin Hayward of the Moody Blues:)

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Unique response, for sure! I would have liked a little more depth into how the kids responded. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Clever...LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved it! No cuckold husband here, lmao!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Living under the same roof with that bitch (and still fucking her occasionally) 'for the kids' is just... too much of a tax for this so-called revenge. Amusing form of messing with her, but 5 years of stomach problems isn't really the punishment she truly deserved. Especially when she tried to go right back to the 'other dick' the moment she felt a little better.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

5 stars BUT only for the revenge the MC concocted and executed on the hapless EX-wife over a 5 year period. She really deserved that punishment, especially when she attempted the re-connect with the ASSHOLE.

All the rest of the story was a bit thin and barely deserved a 3 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story Wish i knew what the mix was when i found out about my ex (jaybee186)

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

One way to get even

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best ever. He ends her affair, she gets fucked by him once a week which would take the edge off for him, he doesn't lose any time with his kids who he adores, there's no financial hardship from a divorce. Man, this guy has it all going his way. Not so much for the cheating, self shitting slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty nasty to keep that up for those many years. A nasty revenge. Did he make adjusts to their finances?

wilsonanthonywilsonanthonyabout 2 years ago

Game, Set and Match! You loose bitch! 5-Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Great

Even a first year med student would have discovered the foreign chemicals in her system, even if he stopped the day before the tests. It would be detectable for weeks.

But we'll overlook that as literary license, and enjoy it for what it was. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
@Powersworder

"Sluthausen syndrome by proxy".

It's an all too common affliction these days. Sadly, there's no apparent cure.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Nice flash story. All flaws seem due to the length limitation. But really good story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Misogyny

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

I never understand these idiots in these stories when they “stay till the kids are out”. Suck your shit up. Divorce, move on with your life. Be a fucking man at least.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 2 years ago
Another

...dark, very humorous romp from M&M. Only by reminding myself that this is fiction can I enjoy the pain & suffering of the cheating bitch. Dennis got off easy.

Keep 'em comin'.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Honey you make me sick, literally! Good one on how to stop and affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Misandry

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed reading of the retribution, fantastic idea and solved the problem. Thanks for your writing.

AileyInnAileyInnover 1 year ago

Wishing I had that fictitious formula…

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Very good creativity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He was too kind....

G

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That’s one way to stop a cheating bitch! And, just as in all the other stories, she takes offense at the possibility HE was cheating on HER. Just another delusional, narcissist bitch. I fully understand, why younger guys refuse to get married. There is no upside, anymore...

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm surprised after awhile that the doctors would have just assumed the wife had developed Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). The exact cause of IBS isn't known. There's no test to definitively diagnose IBS. Symptoms of IBS vary but are usually present for a long time. IBS is a chronic condition....there's no cure...people that develop it just have to learn to cope or manage it. Symptoms of IBS can be triggered by Food or Stress. The role of food allergy or intolerance in IBS isn't fully understood. A true food allergy rarely causes IBS. But many people have worse IBS symptoms when they eat or drink certain foods or beverages. Most people with IBS experience worse or more-frequent symptoms during periods of increased stress. But while stress may make symptoms worse, it doesn't cause them. IBS occurs more frequently in people under age 50. IBS is more common among women. Genes may play a role, as may shared factors in a family's environment or a combination of genes and environment.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Good one, even the second time. I only wish..........................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, diarrhea can also be regarded as a kind of squirt. And what, in most cases, this is banal urination, which is given out for something more. So why not this: "Darling, I experienced such an amazing orgasm that I already shit myself! You are incomparable!"

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

5 stars - that should be the 'go to' treatment every cheating wife gets - this story works for me.

There should have been a paragraph or two about Hanna's miraculous recovery after her separation and divorce. PLUS maybe a few thoughts might strike Hanna in the middle of the night that her life turned shitty about the same time as she was fucking the ASSHOLE - maybe a bit of cause and effect - but not nearly as bad as that other story about puffer fish poison in their sushy.

Just_WordsJust_Words10 months ago

If I were to poke holes, I'd say that she might not drink coffee if she has the trots. Also, if her friends get the flu when they visit, why not the family? However, this is fiction and I loved it! Still 5*****!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5* for this clever husband

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He should have rid of the evidence then whispered to her what he'd done after the divorce. She wouldn't have been able to prove anything, and he could always claim sour grapes. Revenge is best when they know.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...